PDA

View Full Version : i got one of cberry's infractions.

fanfare
02-09-2012, 10:33 PM
following the required instructions messaged to me by cberry in order for me to not have my account and IP banned until 2013 here you go hope i list everything you wanted me to mention.

the white race is a plague upon this beautiful earth. mother Africa will eternally shine Her heavenly rays upon the fruited plains of the United States of America. fuck white people. i love black people. i will talk to a black person tomorrow. i will go to a black establishment and order some food from them. i will drive to an unsafe part of the city tomorrow, S. Liberty & Felicity St. and get out of my car and talk to a person sitting on the steps of their home tomorrow to ask them if they need any assistance. i will never say anything mean about blacks on this forum again. cberry is one of my favorite posters. its great that cberry and steveyos are good buddies in real life. i really like this forum and it sucks when i make it worse by being racist. it sucks that dp is racist and i hope he isn't racist any more. thanks for being such a good moderator cberry. its true that theres lots of black inventors. you may have heard that george washington carver invented peanut butter.. but that isnt all blacks have invented. did you know they invented the traffic light? i support black history month. i like that theres a black president in the white house. i think the white house should be renamed. i think any house built by slaves should either be demolished and rebuilt by citizens of the united states or they should have a plaque in front honoring rev. dr. martin luther king jr.

Camoron
02-09-2012, 11:09 PM
the traffic light predates Garrett Morgan and several people made their own and even patented them dating back to the 1860s

peanut pastes were made by natives for thousands of years. a french canadian guy was issued a patent for peanut butter before carver was. black invention myths debunked, only thing they ever invented for themselves were spears ook ook

maks
02-09-2012, 11:12 PM
i will talk to a black person tomorrow.

This is when I knew you were lying

cberry
02-10-2012, 05:40 AM
:)

m0nde
02-10-2012, 08:31 AM
chocolate moderator

BoobyKalabrr
02-10-2012, 08:57 AM
racist nagger mod

syncan aka ken post jr
02-10-2012, 10:08 AM
i talked to a black person once, he stole my wallet used all the money to buy crack and fried chicken, then took my id and used it to collect welfare.

m0nde
02-10-2012, 10:28 AM
how could a black persoon use an emaciated albino's id?

Dustin
02-10-2012, 01:50 PM
Yet another high quality thread

nifkin
02-10-2012, 02:07 PM
the white race is a plague upon this beautiful earth. mother Africa will eternally shine Her heavenly rays upon the fruited plains of the United States of America. fuck white people. i love black people. i will talk to a black person tomorrow. i will go to a black establishment and order some food from them. i will drive to an unsafe part of the city tomorrow, S. Liberty & Felicity St. and get out of my car and talk to a person sitting on the steps of their home tomorrow to ask them if they need any assistance. i will never say anything mean about blacks on this forum again. cberry is one of my favorite posters. its great that cberry and steveyos are good buddies in real life. i really like this forum and it sucks when i make it worse by being racist. it sucks that dp is racist and i hope he isn't racist any more. thanks for being such a good moderator cberry. its true that theres lots of black inventors. you may have heard that george washington carver invented peanut butter.. but that isnt all blacks have invented. did you know they invented the traffic light? i support black history month. i like that theres a black president in the white house. i think the white house should be renamed. i think any house built by slaves should either be demolished and rebuilt by citizens of the united states or they should have a plaque in front honoring rev. dr. martin luther king jr.