PDA

View Full Version : DEAD FORUM DIES WITHOUT ME.

dcent
11-17-2012, 12:52 AM
http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTUzNTU3ODE3Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTM5MTA3NA@@._V1._SX640_SY980_.jpg

heed these words.

deal with the nuthuggery and blatant faggotry or I WILL BURN THIS FUCKING SITE TO THE GROUND!

skrizach
11-17-2012, 01:00 AM
"I'm going to burn a website to the ground" -dcent

dcent
11-17-2012, 01:02 AM
stop trying to suck my dick faggot.

just take picks of your sloppy cock and pm it to posters who tell you they are female.

lololololol

pathetic little bitch.

F4
11-17-2012, 01:02 AM
how can the forum die

when it is already dead

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/4872/alreadydead.png

skrizach
11-17-2012, 01:03 AM
I constantly have no idea what you are talking about dcent.
So good gimmick, I guess?

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-17-2012, 01:12 AM
http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTUzNTU3ODE3Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTM5MTA3NA@@._V1._SX640_SY980_.jpg

heed these words.

deal with the nuthuggery and blatant faggotry or I WILL BURN THIS FUCKING SITE TO THE GROUND!Awesome.

skrizach
11-17-2012, 01:13 AM
Lisa hates this place and wants it burned to the ground.
But she still can't manage to go a single day without coming back.

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-17-2012, 01:15 AM
Lisa hates this place and wants it burned to the ground.
But she still can't manage to go a single day without coming back.the shit that floats around in your head is retarded and not in any actual fact of reality pertaining to me

MavisBeacon'sREVENGE
11-17-2012, 01:16 AM
I WANT A LIFEBOAT WITH ROOM FOR TWO

ME AND DOCTOR REMULAK ARE GETTING OUT OF HERE

AND AIN'T NOBODY GONNA TRY AND STOP US

rubycalaber
11-17-2012, 01:45 AM
some men just want to watch the forum burn :joker:

timmy
11-17-2012, 01:50 AM
some men just want to watch lost and shut themselves in

dcent
11-17-2012, 02:06 AM
fuck you skrizzbitch.

I noticed that faggot skrizzcunt hasnt adressed my accusations that he has PMed his sloppy cock picks around to every gimmick loser who claims to be female.

lol, thinking women post on the internet......... fucking virgin cunt.

god DAMNIT he pisses me off so much I am going to douse a rag in gasoline and shit fuck his face hole.

the rag is unrelated.

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-17-2012, 02:09 AM
god DAMNIT he pisses me off so much I am going to douse a rag in gasoline and shit fuck his face hole.

the rag is unrelated.LMAO

I take my hat off to you sir, you are the king of insult

dcent
11-17-2012, 02:13 AM
no insult here.

just stating the facts.

step 1 is douse rag in gasoline.
step 2 is face fuck his shit hole.
step 3 involves the gasoline soaked rag, but is unrelated to the forum so I need not go into details.

you want the plan?

send the check, bitch I dont work for fucking free.

none of you cunts know shit about serving.

I am the only one here who gives a fuck about 9-11.

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-17-2012, 02:18 AM
Step 2 is face fuck his shit hole?

I think you're that infamous rhino horn cyber guy

dcent
11-17-2012, 02:23 AM
I am martin kampmann.

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-17-2012, 02:32 AM
the rhino horn cyber fucker guy is one of the most famous and funniest trolls on the Internet

You vagina boys are outmatched

maks
11-17-2012, 12:02 PM
some men just want to morris

skrizach
11-17-2012, 12:06 PM
the shit that floats around in your head is retarded and not in any actual fact of reality pertaining to me

well, you say you hate us and this place.
You also said it was awesome when he said he was going to burn this place to the ground.
You also are here at least once every 24 hours.
So what about what I said was "retarded"?(btw for a person who claims they used to teach, the fact that you use that word is appalling)

sex with dead people
11-17-2012, 12:21 PM

I don't think 24 minutes during the day goes by without her being here.

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-17-2012, 12:33 PM
well, you say you hate us and this place.
You also said it was awesome when he said he was going to burn this place to the ground.
So what about what I said was "retarded"?(btw for a person who claims they used to teach, the fact that you use that word is appalling)ok first of all you keep claiming I say things that I haven't, if you are looking for someone to project your RETARD thoughts on then try it on someone else because frankly your thoughts are far too inane and stupid to ever have come from me

Second of all, you are also here every 24 hours but you basically contribute nothing except RETARD inane rubbish you are trying to project and quoting others for lack of anything at all of any substance of your own to post

3rd of all RETARD you seem to have hard time distinguishing between what is real and what is troll drama fiction, some of us who aren't as god damn stupid as you know what is appropriate professional language for work and what is suitable language to use when dealing with a RETARD adult troll in a troll forum. You aren't even a decent person with the wherewithal to distinguish boundaries and you disgust me. In spite of you acting like a mentally handicapped child you are not, this is not a classroom and I am not your teacher, you are an adult troll in a troll forum and when considering your very limited intellectual capacity I'd say that RETARD is a very appropriate word to use when describing you in this arena.

Your deficiencies in personality and intellect are not mine and the only thing truly appalling here is your posts and sniveling, desperate need for acceptance by trolls

Fuck off and get a real life, it may improve your troll posting that you are trying so hard to be accepted with.

You are in fact a disgusting excuse for a human being and your mere existence is an insult to all that is good, worthy and intelligent.

Class dismissed dickhead

skrizach
11-17-2012, 12:40 PM
ok first of all you keep claiming I say things that I haven't, if you are looking for someone to project your RETARD thoughts on then try it on someone else because frankly your thoughts are far too inane and stupid to ever have come from me

Second of all, you are also here every 24 hours but you basically contribute nothing except RETARD inane rubbish you are trying to project and quoting others for lack of anything at all of any substance of your own to post

3rd of all RETARD you seem to have hard time distinguishing between what is real and what is troll drama fiction, some of us who aren't as god damn stupid as you know what is appropriate professional language for work and what is suitable language to use when dealing with a RETARD adult troll in a troll forum. You aren't even a decent person with the wherewithal to distinguish boundaries and you disgust me. In spite of you acting like a mentally handicapped child you are not, this is not a classroom and I am not your teacher, you are an adult troll in a troll forum and when considering your very limited intellectual capacity I'd say that RETARD is a very appropriate word to use when describing you in this arena.

Your deficiencies in personality and intellect are not mine and the only thing truly appalling here is your posts and sniveling, desperate need for acceptance by trolls

Fuck off and get a real life, it may improve your troll posting that you are trying so hard to be accepted with.

You are in fact a disgusting excuse for a human being and your mere existence is an insult to all that is good, worthy and intelligent.

Class dismissed dickhead

what did I claim you said that you haven't?

And I AM here every 24 hours. But I like it here and I have never complained about it here.

And the fact that you think there is a difference between using the word retard at work versus other places is the problem that I was mentioning. It's not okay to use that word EVER. I don't care if you're working in a school with mentally handicapped students, out for drinks with your friends at a pub, or in your own home with a few friends smoking a joint. The fact that you think it's okay to use that phrase as a derogatory statement is a perfect example of you being a bad person. You shouldn't be teaching the youth of the world.

Oh, and I'm not "trying" to be accepted here. I am where "here" is. I've been posting with this group of people for ten years.

maks
11-17-2012, 12:41 PM
ok first of all you keep claiming I say things that I haven't, if you are looking for someone to project your RETARD thoughts on then try it on someone else because frankly your thoughts are far too inane and stupid to ever have come from me

Class dismissed dickhead

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-17-2012, 12:56 PM

Class dismissed dickheadyes I would have to agree with maks, so true

skrizach
11-17-2012, 12:57 PM
owned, just owned.

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-17-2012, 01:02 PM
owned, just owned.you look as retarded as always

My posts are just simply SO much better than yours but then I'm a better person than you so it is to be expected

This forum isn't about you loser, it's about me, clearly by 90% of the count of the whole fucking forum, I have done in weeks what you couldn't do in a decade, in spite of you trying oh so very hard

skrizach
11-17-2012, 01:05 PM
I never said the forum was about me. I never wanted the forum to be about me. Why would I want the attention of a forum full of trolls, haters, and people who are known to track down IRL information to be on me? You clearly don't understand it here at all. Good luck getting a teaching job back after posting here :rofl:

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-17-2012, 01:12 PM
But then again this forum would be shit without deserving inane fuckhead losers like you to kick in the teeth so I guess you do fill a role in making others look good by comparison, see without a total fuckhead like you skizzshit my posts would have to compared against let's say dcent's posts and I simply would not fair as well as I do against a total boring waste of space and time like you

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-17-2012, 01:14 PM
Riiiiiight

and why wouldn't I be able teach again after posting here RETARD?

maks
11-17-2012, 01:15 PM
skrizatch's dick was dancing at the bottom of the forum for like 3 years

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-17-2012, 01:17 PM

Why?

skrizach
11-17-2012, 01:30 PM
Riiiiiight

and why wouldn't I be able teach again after posting here RETARD?

using the word retard liberally, posting nude pictures of yourself, telling stories about things that happened in your classroom, showing malice and spite on a regular basis. You know, the kinds of things that school generally avoid when hiring teachers.

skrizach
11-17-2012, 01:33 PM
Listen, I'm not saying that it will happen, and I'm not even saying that I want it to happen. I'm actually one of the nicer people that post here, so I don't wish ill upon anyone IRL.
But I'm saying you should watch what you post here.

maks
11-17-2012, 01:33 PM
Why?

because skrizatch is incredibly popular and well-liked, he's a big part of this community. He fits in in a way you never will.

pilleater
11-17-2012, 01:41 PM
how can the forum die

when it is already dead

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/4872/alreadydead.png

can you tell me who that is? im going to watch that anime.

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-17-2012, 01:46 PM
because skrizatch is incredibly popular and well-liked, he's a big part of this community. He fits in in a way you never will.

I seeee, and so his penis was posted? Who posted it? Him? Is that why you like him maks? Because he posted his penis and you got to look at it?

See now maks while you and I both might be lovers of cock but if that cock is attached to an utter moron like skizzshit then it does nothing for me. I need my cock to be attached to someone I like for it to do anything for me

It doesn't surprise me that you loved it though and say it was there because he was well loved by the likes of you

Seen plenty of cock and plenty of cockhead, skizshit is a cockhead in spite of your personal infatuation with his penis maks

maks
11-17-2012, 01:51 PM
skrizatch is also one of the nicest, most inoffensive people who has ever posted here, and if someone has a problem with him that's a pretty good indication that this particular someone is an asswipe.

skrizach
11-17-2012, 01:51 PM
Yes, I did actually. That was back in my wild and reckless days as a youngster, when I thought that the internet was a completely different place than real life.
Luckily, the folks from this forum taught me the error of my ways and I learned from them.

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-17-2012, 01:53 PM
using the word retard liberally, posting nude pictures of yourself, telling stories about things that happened in your classroom, showing malice and spite on a regular basis. You know, the kinds of things that school generally avoid when hiring teachers.how many members of the particular board that would be hiring me do you think post here? How many children/students post here? You are such a RETARD

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-17-2012, 01:56 PM
skrizatch's dick was dancing at the bottom of the forum for like 3 yearsthis made skizzshit popular with maks

Skizzshit is really popular

skrizach
11-17-2012, 01:57 PM
how many members of the particular board that would be hiring me do you think post here? How many children/students post here? You are such a RETARD

I'm trying to explain to you that people on this forum have no compulsion about tracking down your real life information and sending incriminating information to people you don't want to have it. This is me trying to warn you. If you want to keep trying to be argumentative and constantly be right in a tete a tete that isn't even happening, then that's on you. I'm just trying to give you a heads up.

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-17-2012, 02:01 PM
Yes, I did actually. That was back in my wild and reckless days as a youngster, when I thought that the internet was a completely different place than real life.
Luckily, the folks from this forum taught me the error of my ways and I learned from them.skizzshit posted his dick when he was really young and this made him popular with maks

Oh I seeeee

blumpkin blownuts
11-17-2012, 02:04 PM
how many members of the particular board that would be hiring me do you think post here? How many children/students post here? You are such a RETARD

did you really think that's the point? that you won't get a teaching job because of something you said here? how idiotic. the point is that YOU know what a hypocritical uncaring cunt you are, and you should know better yet you don't, and that's sad to the point of being offensive.

de nile runs deep
but eventually you will accidentally drop your façade in front of someone you shouldn't have, and it will come back to bite you in your acne-ridden ass.

blumpkin blownuts
11-17-2012, 02:10 PM
I'm trying to explain to you that people on this forum have no compulsion about tracking down your real life information and sending incriminating information to people you don't want to have it. This is me trying to warn you. If you want to keep trying to be argumentative and constantly be right in a tete a tete that isn't even happening, then that's on you. I'm just trying to give you a heads up.

good point in general, but i can't think of anyone who cares enough about this delusional cunt to bother doing this to her, except maybe her internet fuckbuddy flagger

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-17-2012, 02:10 PM
I'm trying to explain to you that people on this forum have no compulsion about tracking down your real life information and sending incriminating information to people you don't want to have it. This is me trying to warn you. If you want to keep trying to be argumentative and constantly be right in a tete a tete that isn't even happening, then that's on you. I'm just trying to give you a heads up.sorry you fucking loser who posted your cock at maks when you were young which made you popular with maks but there is no incriminating evidence on me, I have done nothing incriminating, I have been on the Internet a LOT longer than you and have a clean record, you are an utter retard and gross

It really shows how little you know about law, life, the Internet and me
Thank god you posted your cock when you were young and got such a good friend in maks who we all know is a great person because I you have nothing else going for you

Pathetic

blumpkin blownuts
11-17-2012, 02:11 PM
sorry you fucking loser who posted your cock at maks when you were young which made you popular with maks but there is no incriminating evidence on me, I have done nothing incriminating,

news flash: it's legal to smoke pot in australia especially to the point of being a slave to it

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-17-2012, 02:12 PM
you have no incriminating evidence on me

and fact is even Flag doesn't even know my last name

been around on the net longer than you BOYS

you're the ones who need a clue

you're kidding yourselves

skrizach
11-17-2012, 02:16 PM
Fine. Like I said, this isn't an argument where you need to prove yourself right and me wrong. I'm just giving trying to give you a heads up and a fair warning.
Yours to do with as you will, and you chose to continue to pick a fight with every point I tried to make.

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-17-2012, 02:22 PM
I once had a woman try to e-mail the eductaion baord a naked picture of me in an attempt to get me fired... problem for her is that it's not illegal for me to have all the nude pictures I want... but it is illegal for her to e-mail them to the education board lol

aside from that she had only my first name a naked pic of me.... not enough evidence to get me in trouble but in doing that that is enough to get her in trouble... the education board is run by... yep you guessed, other teachers all of whome have private lives... many teachers are stupid enough to have public facebooks and post shit on them that students can find but... but you got NOTHING on me

teachers have a right to privacy as they are people too... and damn sure better people than you are to be sure

I also know for a fact you have NOTHING on me

you are an idiot who is trying to project his own idiocy onto me

sorry kid, but you're still just some fuckhead loser who posted pics of his cock when he was young at maks who now claims that is why you are popular with him

this amuses me

you're just too stupid to have a shot at making any point here other than how god damn stupid YOU are, certainly no reflection on me lol

skrizach
11-17-2012, 02:25 PM
You amuse me.
I love watching your antics.

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-17-2012, 02:28 PM
and if I ever decided to tell Flag my last name for example he wouldn't be telling a total fucking dickhead loser moron like you what it is... Flag's only about 100 times smarter than you

blumpkin blownuts
11-17-2012, 02:30 PM
if you have nothing incriminating or nothing shameful to hide why don't you post your last name?

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-17-2012, 02:32 PM
I've gone on cam to Flag and shown him tits and all (not vag, that's for poking in person)

the only pics you have seen are ones I have posted directly myself here

did you ever consider the reason your junk that you didn't exposed was re-posted was because the people you showed it to didn't even like you?

Just a little something for you to think about there

blumpkin blownuts
11-17-2012, 02:33 PM
You amuse me.
I love watching your antics.

it gets old and repetitive
the double-posts get more frequent and the text walls get bigger, but it's all the same garbage:
1) [flat denial]
2) ur ugly/retarded
3) no u
4) im better than u

blumpkin blownuts
11-17-2012, 02:34 PM
I've gone on cam to Flag and shown him tits and all (not vag, that's for poking in person)

why are you so ashamed of your vag? actually don't answer that, i just ate

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-17-2012, 02:34 PM
if you have nothing incriminating or nothing shameful to hide why don't you post your last name?maybe because I'm not as stupid as you

and maybe I'm better at protecting myself online than any of you dickheads

just maybe... you never know there sherlock... but you're not even capable of finding out... and people who are capable by the grace of god generally are not fucking retards like you

blumpkin blownuts
11-17-2012, 02:35 PM
maybe because I'm not as stupid as you

and maybe I'm better at protecting myself online than any of you dickheads

just maybe... you never know there sherlock... but you're not even capable of finding out... and people who are capable by the grace of god generally are not fucking retards like you

no part of this makes sense

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-17-2012, 02:36 PM
why are you so ashamed of your vag? actually don't answer that, i just ateum no

I just think it's a bit too slutty to take twat shots, but that's just a personal thing... I hold no judgement on women who do

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-17-2012, 02:38 PM
no part of this makes senseyou are not capable of finding out

people who are capable of finding out are smarter and just generally not as stupid as you

it wasn't that complicated... have I dumbed it down enough?

blumpkin blownuts
11-17-2012, 02:38 PM
um no

I just think it's a bit too slutty to take twat shots, but that's just a personal thing... I hold no judgement on women who do

you don't think you're slutty? LOL

blumpkin blownuts
11-17-2012, 02:41 PM
you are not capable of finding out

people who are capable of finding out are smarter just generally not as stupid as you

it wasn't that complicated... have I dumbed it down enough?

i have the means and opportunity, but i have no motive (read: i don't care) so no, i'm not capable - because you haven't done or said anything to make me want to invest more than 10 seconds at a time on you

you're a boring, drug addicted slut; you're a dime a dozen. not at all special, not unique.

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-17-2012, 02:43 PM
it gets old and repetitive
the double-posts get more frequent and the text walls get bigger, but it's all the same garbage:
1) [flat denial]
2) ur ugly/retarded
3) no u
4) im better than ushow where because I could have sworn that's your idiotic posting

mine is much more complicated and varied than your petty rubbish revolving around that

blumpkin blownuts
11-17-2012, 02:44 PM
[flat denial], no u

i'm better than u

hey, you forgot to call me ugly, you coulda shot the whole works in single, two-liner post

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-17-2012, 02:44 PM
i have the means and opportunity, but i have no motive (read: i don't care) so no, i'm not capable - because you haven't done or said anything to make me want to invest more than 10 seconds at a time on you

you're a boring, drug addicted slut; you're a dime a dozen. not at all special, not unique.you've spent how long posting over and over at me in this topic now?

You realise I will be having the last post in this one

and no, lol, you joke, you are not capable

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-17-2012, 02:46 PM
starting to slip there

just a repetative quote that clearly shows is a reflection of you

are you hoping my response or the facts will change if you start regurgitating and quoting your own posts for lack of anything to post or actual comeback?

blumpkin blownuts
11-17-2012, 02:48 PM
sounds like we're in agreement, nobody cares enough about you to stalk you
time for me to shower and get ready to go out

go ahead and get your "last post" show everyone you have some power over me lol

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-17-2012, 02:50 PM
sounds like we're in agreement, nobody cares enough about you to stalk you
time for me to shower and get ready to go out

go ahead and get your "last post" show everyone you have some power over me lolLOL

I've had the shit stalked out of me

but YOU are not even capable of bringing up anything on me for even a troll

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-17-2012, 02:54 PM
blownuts

argues for an hour that he could get something on me and fails to do so

well that was boring

and proves my point

maks
11-17-2012, 02:56 PM
whatever clump says here is irrelevant. her teaching career is over, she is never going to teach again. she couldn't handle it, she's a mental midget and she could only take 2 years before she buckled under the pressure. that is why she's not a teacher, that is why she is now an unemployed cashier.

maks
11-17-2012, 02:57 PM
"sure I'll be a teacher again after all who's more qualified than the woman who couldn't even hang onto a job ringing up cat food"

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-17-2012, 02:58 PM

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-17-2012, 02:58 PM
maks a qualified teacher is qualified

that's who

maks
11-17-2012, 02:59 PM
what we have here is a slightly more ambitious yet less capable steveyos

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-17-2012, 03:02 PM
and what we have here is an old guy who works in IT who said that seeing skizzshit's cock dancing (skizzshit said he posted it when he was young) made him popular with him

maks
11-17-2012, 03:06 PM
I'm younger than you, clump. and are you really in a position to criticize anyone's job, unemployed cashier?

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-17-2012, 03:07 PM
I was young and posted my cock

it made me popular with maks

I'm just trying to warn you and give you a heads up

maks
11-17-2012, 03:09 PM
Stay on topic. You're fucking 38 years old or whatever and you can't even take the pressure of a minimum wage job meant for teenagers, how the hell do you expect to ever teach again?

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-17-2012, 03:11 PM
I'm younger than you, clump. and are you really in a position to criticize anyone's job, unemployed cashier?great

so we are back to the fact that you are too fucking embarassed to ever show me a pic of you as you know you are fucking ugly and you can never post a pic of yourself again because you've spent so much time here trying to call me and others ugly?

Because we went through that already, you ended up settling on being the picture in your profile... in which case if you're younger than me you have some major health problems and should probably be in hospital being studied by science on how someone younger than 33 could look like that

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-17-2012, 03:15 PM
do we really have to re-run the circles we've already run around your idiocy maks?

You make your bed and you lie in it

get something new

I'm 33

and as we have already had the discussion on you repeatedly and you had to either lie or backpeddle each time what are you really hoping to achieve this time?

Further display of you cowering behind lies before my ever mighty self maks? We've done that, numerous times.

Bore me with something else thanks, I do not need to make an idiot out of you on the same topic more than 100 times already... try something new or real.

maks
11-17-2012, 03:18 PM
I'm not backpedaling, my last 6 posts have been about your career, or lack thereof. You keep trying to change the subject because this one isn't comfortable for you, because you know I'm right and it would kill you to admit it.

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-17-2012, 03:26 PM
I'm not backpedaling, my last 6 posts have been about your career, or lack thereof. You keep trying to change the subject because this one isn't comfortable for you, because you know I'm right and it would kill you to admit it.see the thing is you are maks

and we did this one 100 times already too... you work in IT and I have had many jobs from circus performer to fully qualified teacher

we did this already

you are boring the shit out of me maks

go post morris for 3 days until you can come up with something we haven't already done because like I said idioting you on the same topic any more than 100 times is just too much

people will drop off into comas

and you just look more and more stupid each time

New topic to debate with me maks, or something real and even slightly interesting about you to discuss will be just fine... I'll let you run off and post "morris" now which is the only thing you do when not having the same argument with me on the same topic that you already lost 100 times before

maks
11-17-2012, 03:29 PM
see the thing is you are maks

This is the only part of your post I read and I can't really disagree with it. Glad we could come to a consensus. By the way, I hear 7/11 is hiring.

sex with dead people
11-17-2012, 03:35 PM
There needs to be a 500 character limit for posts.

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-17-2012, 03:38 PM
ok so we can agree you are backpeddling

so when you want to respond to the rest of the post have at it little man

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-17-2012, 03:39 PM
there needs to be posters who can read and write at a level that is above Spot books

maks
11-17-2012, 03:47 PM
ok so we can agree you are backpeddling

Is your definition of backpedalling "continuing to talk about the same subject despite someone else desperately trying to change it"?

so when you want to respond to the rest of the post have at it little man

I'm afraid that's never going to happen, in fact you should consider yourself lucky I read all of this one.

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-17-2012, 03:52 PM
Is your definition of backpedalling "continuing to talk about the same subject despite someone else desperately trying to change it"?

no

blumpkin blownuts
11-17-2012, 10:20 PM
this is her new troll, pretending she can't read.

m0nde
11-17-2012, 10:29 PM
i don't understand how someone who did 2 semesters of psychology and then dropped out of university could be qualified to teach anyone

skrizach
11-17-2012, 11:04 PM
i don't understand how someone who did 2 semesters of psychology and then dropped out of university could be qualified to teach anyone

:goodone:

sex with dead people
11-17-2012, 11:21 PM
there needs to be posters who can read and write at a level that is above Spot books

Make posts that are worth reading, instead of posting paragraphs of monotonous bullshit nobody gives a fuck about. I'm not sure who you're trying to impress, but I doubt that they're here to read what you're posting.

juji
11-17-2012, 11:23 PM
Does Lisa have job?

blumpkin blownuts
11-17-2012, 11:29 PM
yeah she's a full-time boring old cunt

maks
11-17-2012, 11:45 PM

she's clearly not qualified to teach or she would still be teaching

m0nde
11-18-2012, 04:34 PM
idk, i just like interfering with her threads by posting pawgs

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-18-2012, 04:38 PM
dcent is better than you

maks
11-18-2012, 04:40 PM
you can be such a morris sometimes

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-18-2012, 04:43 PM
I don't have enough time to poke you with a stick right now maks

but I will later

m0nde
11-18-2012, 04:52 PM
hey, does anyone think this thread deserves pawgs?

maks
11-18-2012, 04:54 PM
it's pretty funny that clump thought my post was directed at her when it was clearly directed at you... doesn't she realize I only talk to her when there's no one else online?

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-18-2012, 05:03 PM
I said I will later maks

m0nde
11-18-2012, 05:04 PM
lisa, you've said you aren't personally a pawg, but do you appreciate pawgs?

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-18-2012, 05:15 PM
I sure do

m0nde
11-18-2012, 05:20 PM
that's great

blumpkin blownuts
11-18-2012, 09:34 PM
that ass

blumpkin blownuts
11-18-2012, 09:35 PM
not only are they pretty they also shut clump up