PDA

View Full Version : 14

Desolation
11-18-2014, 01:16 AM
gosh i just want to go back to world of warcraft wod i am going to go back and play when i have free time in december but im having an emotional breakdown since i have 3 different group of friends all on different servers and i wont have enough time to play with all of them ect its just so tough i also have this job interview otmorrow and i tried to sleep and i cant because im nervous not so much nervous about hte interview more like i dont want to fucing do this nervous ugh job interviews are actually hte worst why cant they just give me money to work from home and not pretend they care about me or w/e i just want to go in and be like yeah i need money for a new computer so i dont lag every time i save a 7 mb glossy photo of bella thorne or lexi belle whatever also i cant wait to go to see friends this christmas i dont even actually fucking know how this is gonna work out but im gonna make it happen and its gonna be therapuetic cause in reality the last 2 months have been boring as hell i dont even really care about sports anymore what the fuck is wrong with me i need to get back into drawing or something and not making steveyos-like posts its actually so disugsitng what het ufck is wrong with me i iits like oh i need to do 2 adssignments this week and i just want to lay around and drink chocolate milk and sleep instead my heads all caught up with this problems oops i forgot ot take my meds tonight brb literally walking away to take my meds hmm for only a 20 mg pill that really does a number on my throat oh well beats havng stomach problems i suppose i think i think its prety feral outside i liked the weather today it was refrehsing seeing the sun but if we could have more beuatiful dreary rainy cold miserable weather thats comfy as fuck just to lay arund and watch movies to that would pretty fucking great let me check my local weather oh sickness its gonna rain later this week and warm up a bit its actually freezing out right now and while i lov the cold and sitting here in my calvin klein sweater its actually too cold and my feet get cold and never have enough fucking blankets in this awful apartment ugh i hear so many fblack people and its like actually so awful i cant wait to move outta here i guess lets thatn a month that'll go by in no time a message of a hope all i want in life is a little bit of love to take the pain away getting strong today i gave birth to body white collected to my theigh held her there between my leg and brought my knees up high i knew a boy who built an aviary and he gathered all the wood that he could carry i cant wait to turn this peer evaulation in tomorrow going to fukcing fail this useless guy so i ll go and be brave and ill go and be brave jordaan mason is actually one of the main infkucens to my soul i cant wait for hs new album n a few months if snow is flesh in gardens we dont have mouths to talk abouut it god my toes are so fucking cold between avalanchees we can find oru language between fire blankets we can speak our langauge i swwear i had a dream last night of 4-5?? halloweens ago on 6th street and my drunk friend or not really my vfirned my best friends friend wkept telling people hail satan which is the most edgy fedora thing to scream at christians all over the place hes actually a real fuck hes changed most of my friends are real fucks and have changed they have issues idk what their problme is actually they need to reevaulate some things in their lfie actually maybe i do as well but at least i have excuses theyre just fucks for the sake of being lfucks that lost their wasy dont lose ur way boys thats what i tell them anyway and a lot of good that did i guess and she slipped out i dont knoww how and even if kate was the one i dont think she even felt the same way for me even though some nights its felt so real and you left ur meat all in the leafeves gathering sweat from the graves and you bought ur sister i brought u a sister from what holes i can not crave but as i said ill go and be brave ill go and be brave i only have faith in what is good and what is good i pull from his chest again blin from the bees and we exchanged helium cause we're tired of ceilings thats something else right there i suppose its your wedding day say yes i swear this slut didnt fucking message me back on okc its actually kinda got me on tilt not full tilt but i sent her a geniune message whatever fuck her shes actually the worst idk if i should let all my horses go but they certainly have my sweater weather water distilled water blended with doubt about the change of hooking in ascheap slut for this weekend i mean i just want to go see nightbrawlered and makybe have some sex later like is that actually so much to actually ask for i dont know theres literally norhithng i want to do more than right now than eat some ice cream an watch fucking night crawler thats all i want to fucking do but cant becuas eim too sleepyand tis not oaying iand idont wnat to got ot he mexican theater because theres fucking disgusting sticky stuff stuck to the floor its actually so disgusting idk whats wrong with that theater they need to get their shit together sorry i had my eyes closed trying this rbuycalaber version of posting but i guess my hands got kinda tired and i missed a few key strokes im sharing this bed with 7 sisters and you wow impressive i cant recite mason lyrics i wonder if charles mason is happy in his marriage i hope he is that guy isnt really a killer hes just very persusasive

timmy
11-18-2014, 01:19 AM
didnt read all of that but WoW sucks.

they finally released servers in Austratlia, i was like god damn i might just start playing it, started looking into it again, then i realized PANDAS NOW EXIST and theyre on both factions which is a huge boner killer for me so yea im prob never gonna play that garbage again.
fucking retards @ bliz

timmy
11-18-2014, 01:19 AM
thank god they put out pandas instead of making them an NPC quest giving storyline faction, or else iw ould be wasting my life on taht shit

Desolation
11-18-2014, 01:20 AM
http://i.imgur.com/F6qC3XT.jpg

timmy
11-18-2014, 01:27 AM
Taking a shit while posting

m0nde
11-18-2014, 01:31 AM
huge wall of text and some cum hawt as fuck i hope it said something about rennoh

juji
11-18-2014, 02:21 AM
Taking a shit while posting

juji
11-18-2014, 02:22 AM
It would be weird if Ruby can defecate on this printed paper

timmy
11-18-2014, 04:21 AM
testicle

m0nde
11-18-2014, 04:33 AM
sucks, i can't join pc minecraft with minecraft pe :(