PDA

View Full Version : ITT we post links to recent nigger crimes till were as disgusted with Niggers as we are with ourselves

TheLizardWhisperer
11-20-2014, 08:49 AM
http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/11/19/police-woman-raped-set-on-fire-in-park/

jon
11-20-2014, 11:36 AM
greatest nigger crime of the century http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/19/immigration-executive-action_n_6188450.html

jon
11-20-2014, 11:46 AM
ohhhhhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiiii

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/nation/2014/11/20/florida-state-shooting/19313015/

Hours after the shooting, detectives could be seen inspecting the body of May, who was lying face down at the top of an access ramp just outside the library. A baseball cap lay nearby.

bet it was a flat brimmed baseball cap

https://www.facebook.com/myron.may.1975?fref=ts

jon
11-20-2014, 12:16 PM
white boy saved from negro rampage with books

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/galveston-father-accused-locking-young-boy-box-found-not-guilty-n252691

literally not another statistic because of an education, lol

rootbeer
11-20-2014, 12:33 PM
Two homos strokin it

KKKody
11-20-2014, 01:58 PM
shut the fuck up rootbeer you white guilt laden apologist, i bet you listed to shitty local rap when you lift

m0nde
11-20-2014, 02:04 PM
do you faggots even drink muscel milk?

rootbeer
11-20-2014, 02:05 PM
shut the fuck up rootbeer you white guilt laden apologist, i bet you listed to shitty local rap when you lift

Actually I listen to screamo lol
CS2Ko9HHpNE

rootbeer
11-20-2014, 02:07 PM
I have two 800 watt kickers in my suv and I don't play rap

KKKody
11-20-2014, 02:10 PM
meanwhile i'm going to go see slayer, suicidal tendencies, and exodus on december 4th. in indianapolis. I will be in the mosh pit for slayer. this is your big chance rooty come see me bro.

rootbeer
11-20-2014, 02:11 PM
meanwhile i'm going to go see slayer, suicidal tendencies, and exodus on december 4th. in indianapolis. I will be in the mosh pit for slayer. this is your big chance rooty come see me bro.

I wish I could go to concerts right now, but Debra would want to come with. and it's impossible with a newborn

rootbeer
11-20-2014, 02:13 PM
Apparently my favorite band bring me the horizon came to Detroit a couple months ago and I missed it ;__;

KKKody
11-20-2014, 02:16 PM
nice dicktuck bro.

jon
11-21-2014, 08:47 AM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/africa/zimbabwe-11-die-in-stampede-at-religious-service/2014/11/21/a17b3d0e-7190-11e4-a2c2-478179fd0489_story.html

HARARE, Zimbabwe — A police commander in Zimbabwe says 11 people died in a stampede during a religious service held at a sports stadium.

Police commander Shadreck Mubaiwa said Friday that four people died at the stadium and seven more at the hospital. Those killed were attending a church service for a popular Pentecostal pastor, Walter Magaya.

The cause of the stampede — which occurred in the early hours of Friday morning — was not immediately known.

juji
11-21-2014, 03:31 PM
Does Jon live in the hood? I see a reason why he has firearm

m0nde
11-21-2014, 04:40 PM
white niggers on the rampage

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B2yacBXCYAA1PG6.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B28p1AmCAAIZjb5.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoHAp14lYoc

KKKody
11-21-2014, 05:44 PM

this is why :lizard: bitch wanted me to drop names and info on klansmen. :snicker: stupid cunt

jon
11-21-2014, 06:18 PM
the klan isn't real anymore its like 30% informants for the FBI and ATF

rootbeer
11-21-2014, 06:23 PM
im sure you can find a gay support group around where you live

KKKody
11-21-2014, 11:21 PM
the klan isn't real anymore its like 30% informants for the FBI and ATF

:tup: yep you can smell pig all over the place at the rallies

juji
11-21-2014, 11:53 PM
Have you been in KKK?

KKKody
11-22-2014, 01:53 AM
i went to like 4 meetings and one rally, not for me.

juji
11-22-2014, 02:44 AM
i went to like 4 meetings and one rally, not for me.

I was thinking you could wear KKK uniform

m0nde
11-22-2014, 05:47 AM
yeah anonymous was going on and on about having infiltrated the klan as if 1/2 nigger/1/2 filipina girls with flat as fuck noses haven't infiltrated the clan too

steveyos YOLO
11-22-2014, 08:52 AM
I heard bill cosby has been drugging and raping the fuck out of everyone for the last 30 years

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
11-22-2014, 08:57 AM
:cosby::cosby::cosby::cosby::cosby::cosby::cosby::cosby::cosby::cosby::cosby::cosby::cosby::cosby::c osby::cosby::cosby::cosby::cosby::cosby::cosby::cosby::cosby::cosby::cosby::cosby::cosby::cosby::cos by::cosby::cosby::cosby::cosby::cosby::cosby::cosby::cosby::cosby::cosby::cosby::cosby::cosby::cosby ::cosby::cosby::cosby::cosby::cosby::cosby:

jon
11-22-2014, 10:41 AM
related

http://i.imgur.com/tLNwFOO.png

maks
11-22-2014, 10:51 AM
I'm ok with blacks but I'd be in favor of gassing anyone who owns a guy fawkes mask

jon
11-22-2014, 11:26 AM

Police are currently searching for a suspect but the only information they have on him is that he is a black male.

still nothing?

m0nde
11-22-2014, 03:24 PM
more white niggers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsYb4dw-Kd0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMBvG1NLrxo

AS JENNIFER LONGDON STEERED her wheelchair through the Indianapolis airport on April 25, she thought the roughest part of her trip was over. Earlier that day she'd participated in an emotional press conference with the new group Everytown for Gun Safety, against the backdrop of the National Rifle Association's annual meeting. A mom, gun owner, and Second Amendment supporter, Longdon was paralyzed in 2004 after being shot in her car by unknown assailants, and has since been a vocal advocate for comprehensive background checks and other gun reforms.

As Longdon sat waiting for her flight, a screen in the concourse showed footage of the press conference. A tall, thin man standing nearby stared at Longdon, then back at the screen. Then he walked up to Longdon and spat in her face. No one else blinked.

Longdon was shocked and embarrassed, she told me, but she didn't falter. "Wow, aren't you a big man," she said as he turned and walked away. Instead of calling for security, she wheeled herself to a restroom to clean herself off. She was tired—she lives with constant physical pain—and didn’t want to miss her flight.

"Should I have done something more? Quite honestly, in the scheme of things it was a little man and a little moment," she said. "He felt to me like a coward and a bully."

What happened to Longdon in Indianapolis is part of a disturbing pattern. Ever since the Sandy Hook massacre, a small but vocal faction of the gun rights movement has been targeting women who speak up on the issue—whether to propose tighter regulations, educate about the dangers to children, or simply to sell guns with innovative security features. The vicious and often sexually degrading attacks have evolved far beyond online trolling, culminating in severe bullying, harassment, invasion of privacy, and physical aggression. Though vitriol flows from both sides in the gun debate, these menacing tactics have begun to alarm even some entrenched pro-gun conservatives.

Jennifer Longdon Everytown for Gun Safety
"It Was Like a Mock Execution"
Longdon is no stranger to such attacks. Last May in her hometown of Phoenix, she helped coordinate a gun buyback program with local police over three weekends. On the first Saturday, a group of men assembled across the street from the church parking lot where Longdon was set up. They shouted about constitutional rights and tyranny, and called people arriving to trade in their guns "sellouts." (The program netted nearly 2,000 firearms with more than $200,000 in reimbursements.)

Some of them approached Longdon. "You know what was wrong with your shooting?" one said. "They didn't aim better." Another man came up, looked Longdon up and down and said, "I know who you are." Then he recited her home address. The harassment continued, and the men showed up throughout the program, a Phoenix police official involved confirmed to me.

After a fundraiser one night during the program, Longdon returned home around 10 p.m., parked her ramp-equipped van and began unloading herself. As she wheeled up to her house, a man stepped out of the shadows. He was dressed in black and had a rifle, "like something out of a commando movie," Longdon told me. He took aim at her and pulled the trigger. Longdon was hit with a stream of water. "Don't you wish you had a gun now, bitch?" he scoffed before taking off.

"It was like a mock execution," Longdon says, recalling the intense surge of adrenaline and how the incident triggered her PTSD from the 2004 attack that nearly killed her and her fiancé. She called the police, but they were unable to track down the perpetrator. By the following Saturday, Longdon was back at her post helping run the buyback.

"I've been about as broken as I can be by gun violence," she says, "so I'm just not going to be afraid of it again."

The majority of gun owners in America are good people, she adds. "I wish that more responsible gun owners would step into this conversation and say 'Look, those guys don't speak for us.'"

A Schoolteacher in the Crosshairs
A top target for gun extremists has been the women of Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America, the grassroots group that began after Sandy Hook and has since merged with Michael Bloomberg's Mayors Against Illegal Guns under the Everytown banner. The battle has grown particularly ugly in Texas, where gun groups such as Open Carry Texas have conducted demonstrations showcasing their right under state law to openly carry rifles in public. The sight of groups of (mostly) men carrying semi-automatic rifles along a busy road or inside the local Jack in the Box has prompted bystanders to call police. In response, Open Carry Texas has begun making open-records requests, identifying callers and threatening to publicize their personal information.

Callers told her she was a "stupid bitch" and "motherfucking whore." One threatened to come after her with a gun.
On April 10, Brett Sanders, a member of Open Carry Texas in Plano, a midsize city in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, posted a video on YouTube highlighting the name and cellphone number of a woman who'd called the police after seeing heavily armed men on her way to a shopping mall. The post drew condemnation not only for outing the woman but also because it was misleading: It claimed that the woman had called 911, though she'd called the nonemergency line of the Plano PD. And the footage it used came from friendly-looking demonstrations elsewhere—not from the one that the woman encountered. ("Feel free to contact me when you work for a real news organization," Sanders replied to my request for comment.)

The woman—a high school teacher who asked not to be identified—quickly got pummeled with text messages and voicemails, copies of which she provided to Mother Jones. Callers told her she was a "stupid bitch" and "motherfucking whore."

"They fought for their right to carry guns," said another. "You're a piece of shit." One caller threatened to come after her with a gun.

Over the next four days she received nearly two dozen such calls and text messages. Someone put her information into a phony profile on a large e-commerce site, and she got a barrage of calls about agricultural products and security systems.

"I really felt strongly about not changing my cellphone number—I'm not going to be intimidated," she told me. "But it just got to the point where it's not worth it."
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2014/05/guns-bullying-open-carry-women-moms-texas

AS JENNIFER LONGDON STEERED her wheelchair through the Indianapolis airport on April 25, she thought the roughest part of her trip was over. Earlier that day she'd participated in an emotional press conference with the new group Everytown for Gun Safety, against the backdrop of the National Rifle Association's annual meeting. A mom, gun owner, and Second Amendment supporter, Longdon was paralyzed in 2004 after being shot in her car by unknown assailants, and has since been a vocal advocate for comprehensive background checks and other gun reforms.

As Longdon sat waiting for her flight, a screen in the concourse showed footage of the press conference. A tall, thin man standing nearby stared at Longdon, then back at the screen. Then he walked up to Longdon and spat in her face. No one else blinked.

Longdon was shocked and embarrassed, she told me, but she didn't falter. "Wow, aren't you a big man," she said as he turned and walked away. Instead of calling for security, she wheeled herself to a restroom to clean herself off. She was tired—she lives with constant physical pain—and didn’t want to miss her flight.

"Should I have done something more? Quite honestly, in the scheme of things it was a little man and a little moment," she said. "He felt to me like a coward and a bully."

What happened to Longdon in Indianapolis is part of a disturbing pattern. Ever since the Sandy Hook massacre, a small but vocal faction of the gun rights movement has been targeting women who speak up on the issue—whether to propose tighter regulations, educate about the dangers to children, or simply to sell guns with innovative security features. The vicious and often sexually degrading attacks have evolved far beyond online trolling, culminating in severe bullying, harassment, invasion of privacy, and physical aggression. Though vitriol flows from both sides in the gun debate, these menacing tactics have begun to alarm even some entrenched pro-gun conservatives.

Jennifer Longdon Everytown for Gun Safety
"It Was Like a Mock Execution"
Longdon is no stranger to such attacks. Last May in her hometown of Phoenix, she helped coordinate a gun buyback program with local police over three weekends. On the first Saturday, a group of men assembled across the street from the church parking lot where Longdon was set up. They shouted about constitutional rights and tyranny, and called people arriving to trade in their guns "sellouts." (The program netted nearly 2,000 firearms with more than $200,000 in reimbursements.)

Some of them approached Longdon. "You know what was wrong with your shooting?" one said. "They didn't aim better." Another man came up, looked Longdon up and down and said, "I know who you are." Then he recited her home address. The harassment continued, and the men showed up throughout the program, a Phoenix police official involved confirmed to me.

After a fundraiser one night during the program, Longdon returned home around 10 p.m., parked her ramp-equipped van and began unloading herself. As she wheeled up to her house, a man stepped out of the shadows. He was dressed in black and had a rifle, "like something out of a commando movie," Longdon told me. He took aim at her and pulled the trigger. Longdon was hit with a stream of water. "Don't you wish you had a gun now, bitch?" he scoffed before taking off.

"It was like a mock execution," Longdon says, recalling the intense surge of adrenaline and how the incident triggered her PTSD from the 2004 attack that nearly killed her and her fiancé. She called the police, but they were unable to track down the perpetrator. By the following Saturday, Longdon was back at her post helping run the buyback.

"I've been about as broken as I can be by gun violence," she says, "so I'm just not going to be afraid of it again."

The majority of gun owners in America are good people, she adds. "I wish that more responsible gun owners would step into this conversation and say 'Look, those guys don't speak for us.'"

A Schoolteacher in the Crosshairs
A top target for gun extremists has been the women of Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America, the grassroots group that began after Sandy Hook and has since merged with Michael Bloomberg's Mayors Against Illegal Guns under the Everytown banner. The battle has grown particularly ugly in Texas, where gun groups such as Open Carry Texas have conducted demonstrations showcasing their right under state law to openly carry rifles in public. The sight of groups of (mostly) men carrying semi-automatic rifles along a busy road or inside the local Jack in the Box has prompted bystanders to call police. In response, Open Carry Texas has begun making open-records requests, identifying callers and threatening to publicize their personal information.

Callers told her she was a "stupid bitch" and "motherfucking whore." One threatened to come after her with a gun.
On April 10, Brett Sanders, a member of Open Carry Texas in Plano, a midsize city in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, posted a video on YouTube highlighting the name and cellphone number of a woman who'd called the police after seeing heavily armed men on her way to a shopping mall. The post drew condemnation not only for outing the woman but also because it was misleading: It claimed that the woman had called 911, though she'd called the nonemergency line of the Plano PD. And the footage it used came from friendly-looking demonstrations elsewhere—not from the one that the woman encountered. ("Feel free to contact me when you work for a real news organization," Sanders replied to my request for comment.)

The woman—a high school teacher who asked not to be identified—quickly got pummeled with text messages and voicemails, copies of which she provided to Mother Jones. Callers told her she was a "stupid bitch" and "motherfucking whore."

"They fought for their right to carry guns," said another. "You're a piece of shit." One caller threatened to come after her with a gun.

Over the next four days she received nearly two dozen such calls and text messages. Someone put her information into a phony profile on a large e-commerce site, and she got a barrage of calls about agricultural products and security systems.

"I really felt strongly about not changing my cellphone number—I'm not going to be intimidated," she told me. "But it just got to the point where it's not worth it."

PROFESSIONAL WHITE SUPREMACIST
11-22-2014, 03:33 PM

Police are currently searching for a suspect but the only information they have on him is that he is a black male.

still nothing?

:monocle: they actually gave the race
when a nig commits a crime here the local paper just says "the description of the suspect was incomplete"

m0nde
11-22-2014, 03:34 PM
yeah it's lies they bend over backwards to not say the guy was a nigger

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
11-22-2014, 03:46 PM
:doom::doom::doom::doom::doom::doom::doom::doom::doom::doom::doom::doom::doom::doom::doom::doom::doo m::doom::doom:

WICHITA, Kan. — Wichita police confirm the woman who was raped, beaten and set on fire last week at a northeast Wichita park has died.

The 36-year-old woman was attacked in Fairmount Park on November 14. She was pronounced dead Saturday morning. Her name hasn't been released.

Cornell McNeal, 26, is charged with attempted capital murder, rape and arson. Police did not mention any possible amendment to the attempted murder charge.

Previous story:
The man accused of beating, raping and setting a woman on fire at a northeast Wichita park last week has been charged with attempted capital murder.

Cornell Antoine McNeal, 26, made his first appearance in Sedgwick County District Court Friday afternoon. He was charged with attempted capital murder, or in the alternative, attempted first degree murder. He was also charged with rape and two counts of arson. One count of arson is relating to the attack. The second accuses McNeal of setting a garage on fire the same night, just a few blocks away from the park.

The charges stem from the attack of a 36-year-old woman at Fairmount Park on Nov. 14th late at night. Police said the suspect and victim had a 'random encounter' at the park before the attack occurred.

The victim remains hospitalized in critical condition, and has been unable to speak with investigators.

Interim Wichita Police Chief Nelson Mosely said earlier this week that investigators were able to link the suspect through evidence obtained by forensic nurses. McNeal was arrested hours later on Nov. 20.

McNeal requested a court-appointed attorney, and is scheduled to be back in court for a preliminary hearing on December 4. His bond is set at $250,000

http://i.imgur.com/XJ6Z3HV.png

http://www.kake.com/home/headlines/Cornell-McNeal-in-court-283516311.html

PROFESSIONAL WHITE SUPREMACIST
11-22-2014, 07:47 PM
http://i.imgur.com/NV7AeZx.jpg

KKKody
11-23-2014, 01:53 AM
best comic ever

KKKody
11-23-2014, 02:04 AM
http://crimefeed.com/2014/11/man-rapes-elderly-woman/?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=InvestigationDiscovery

http://crimefeed.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Antoine-Devon-Pettis-rape-664x370.jpg

juji
11-23-2014, 02:23 AM
If Condeferate States of America wins, they would have changed the history

KKKody
11-23-2014, 08:44 AM
yes elz this is why i'm still confederate.

juji
11-23-2014, 04:55 PM
http://i32.mangapanda.com/terra-formars/18/terra-formars-3968555.jpg

Garfield
11-23-2014, 04:59 PM

that idiot said that there are even anonymous members in the kkk lmao

KKKody
11-23-2014, 10:23 PM
http://reagancoalition.com/articles/2014/ferguson-protest-leaders-house-looted.html

LMAO niggaz gonna nig yo

juji
11-23-2014, 10:43 PM
Yesterday while protesting her home got burglarized.

Niggers rob each niggers.

jon
11-24-2014, 07:31 AM
http://reagancoalition.com/articles/2014/ferguson-protest-leaders-house-looted.html

LMAO niggaz gonna nig yo

1. fucking lol

2. "I was in Phoenix, Arizona, when Michael Brown was shot and killed."

yeah i bet you were in phoenix arizona you fucking cunt because literally all of the witnesses except one testified in favor of hero officer darren wilson who was able to stop 6-foot-tall 300-pound 18-year-old-brained and STONED as FUCK raging chimp michael brown from hurting anyone else even after he'd been assaulted

and that one witness i am quite sure is the motherfucker who said one thing while secretly being recorded by his friends in a video that ended up on youtube, and then changed his fucking story for the grand jury, well after said video also had been deleted, brown's friend johnson who was with him (accessory to robbery, perjury)

jon
11-24-2014, 09:11 AM
grand jury reconvenes today, so after weeks, they refused to convene on a weekend, which means 1) they have an announcement ready they didn't have any other work to get done and 2) they know that the no-bill is going to chimp niggers out like crazy, so they can't mention it on a weekend it has to be on a weekday, when more people will be at work (yeah yeah yeah i know but perhaps a 5% increase)

jon
11-24-2014, 09:13 AM
prolonged uncertainty is already starting to have a detrimental effect, and they know if they continue waiting through the thanksgiving holiday, saying nothing will say everything and violence will break out, so they have to make the announcement as quick as possible now because there's only 3 days of work this week for many people (yeah yeah yeah i know but having to work holidays at convenience stores and walmart and gas stations is still a job)

jon
11-24-2014, 09:14 AM
lol possibly however they will announce the no-bill late on thanksgiving day after niggers all have gotten the itis

or early on black friday so that they're torn between rioting in a store to pay $600 for a new TV or rioting in the street to "get justice" for a dead felon

KKKody
11-24-2014, 01:55 PM
actually thanksgiving day would be the best day since families will be together and far more likely to be able to defend themselves. do it during the football game, nobody will care.

juji
11-24-2014, 03:59 PM
Queen Nigger strikes back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1sWsn1Q8lk

juji
11-26-2014, 04:45 PM
Have you seen this before? It claims it's Michael Brown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2z5-H8NSGA

juji
11-26-2014, 04:48 PM
Joe Pimperne l3 months ago

That store owner is RACIST. Doesn't he know that you are supposed to treat Trayvons like gods? You can't expect Trayvons to pay for anything.