PDA

View Full Version : OkCupid notification

juji
11-20-2014, 08:27 PM
Hey [username],

We just detected that you’re now among the most attractive people on OkCupid.

We learned this from clicks to your profile and reactions to you in Quickmatch. Did you get a new haircut or something?
Well, it’s working!

To celebrate, we’ve adjusted your OkCupid experience:

You’ll see more attractive people in your match results.

This won’t affect your match percentages, which are still based purely on your answers and desired match’s answers. But we’ll recommend more attractive people to you. You’ll also appear more often to other attractive people.

Sign in to see your newly-shuffled matches. Have fun, and don’t let this go to your head.

jon
11-20-2014, 10:47 PM
:rofl:

lnopia the great
11-21-2014, 07:42 AM
welcome to the cool club

rootbeer
11-21-2014, 10:11 AM
international super model elezark

Camoron
11-21-2014, 11:46 AM
Hey [username],

We just detected that you’re now among the most attractive people on OkCupid.

We learned this from clicks to your profile and reactions to you in Quickmatch. Did you get a new haircut or something?
Well, it’s working!

To celebrate, we’ve adjusted your OkCupid experience:

You’ll see more attractive people in your match results.

This won’t affect your match percentages, which are still based purely on your answers and desired match’s answers. But we’ll recommend more attractive people to you. You’ll also appear more often to other attractive people.

Sign in to see your newly-shuffled matches. Have fun, and don’t let this go to your head.
literally everyone gets this message

PROFESSIONAL WHITE SUPREMACIST
11-21-2014, 05:04 PM
I never got it :mad:

Camoron
11-21-2014, 06:07 PM
i did :smug:

juji
11-21-2014, 06:08 PM
i did :smug:

Because you have emotional stability, but I personally think you really suck at other things

Camoron
11-21-2014, 06:18 PM
like minding my business?

Plug Drugs
11-21-2014, 06:25 PM
This gave me an idea for a troll, spam dating sites with fake profiles using like star trek villains for profile pictures

rootbeer
11-21-2014, 06:27 PM
This gave me an idea for a troll, spam dating sites with fake profiles using like star trek villains for profile pictures

trolling for cag?

timmy
11-21-2014, 06:40 PM

Thats already a thing

Plug Drugs
11-21-2014, 07:07 PM
Damnit

lnopia the great
11-21-2014, 07:08 PM
you could still do it

Plug Drugs
11-21-2014, 07:14 PM
I supposw

11-21-2014, 07:21 PM
did elzzz bone wednesday addams yet

Camoron
11-21-2014, 07:32 PM
elz is being kind of rude to me

11-21-2014, 07:42 PM
well u minimized his accomplishment of being an e-stud like a big jerk

11-21-2014, 07:43 PM
okcupid blows why aren't these crazy catladies throwing themselves at me :raged:

jon
11-21-2014, 07:46 PM
http://i.imgur.com/maEBV4S.jpg

timmy
11-21-2014, 08:07 PM
okcupid blows why aren't these crazy catladies throwing themselves at me :raged:

You have a better chance at a dance club. Online theyre more shallow and only respond to Hercules bodied males. Aka me

11-21-2014, 10:10 PM
I know
did I tell you about the time last year I tried to use okcupid seriously for about a week before going all :mad: and deleting it
I sent messages to all 5 fuckable girls in my area
2 completely ignored me
2 gave me a couple of one word replies and then ignored me
and one pretty much told me to fuck off (the one who was probably secretly fat)
then like a month after I deleted it I ran into one of them at the drug store
this girl was in the checkout line staring me the fuck down like she wanted to eat me as I walked in then I looked at her and was like lol that's that girl who ignored me on the internet not gonna talk to her
so I took extra long to pick out my toothpaste and deodorant hoping she'd be checked out and gone by the time I went back up front but when I got there she was having a conversation with the granny cashier about something stupid
pretty sure she was just talking to granny so I'd run into her in the checkout line because I'd been shopping for 2 things for about 5 minutes and when I got there she gave me that come hither girl look
I just gave her a friendly smile and then paid for my stuff while she stood there staring at me and twirling her hair
then I left without talking to her and she made a face at me like :eek:
then like two weeks later I was in the grocery store trying to decide which cereal to get and felt eyes on me
I looked to the end of the aisle and this chick had stopped her cart there and was staring at me and smiling and I was like oh that's another girl who ignored me on the internet and hurt my precious feelings and went back to picking a cereal
she did that shit twice more when I was in different aisles till she finally came up next to me and acted like she was getting cocacola too
she gave me those girly come hither eyes too and I was just like hi and then grabbed my coke and wandered off without having a conversation with her
so internet dating is pretty much bullshit

juji
11-21-2014, 10:10 PM

http://www.wikihow.com/Become-an-Alpha-Male

timmy
11-21-2014, 10:12 PM
yea, its like, fuck bitches get money

juji
11-21-2014, 10:14 PM
I know
did I tell you about the time last year I tried to use okcupid seriously for about a week before going all :mad: and deleting it
2 completely ignored me
this girl was in the checkout line staring me the fuck down like she wanted to eat me as I walked in then I looked at her and was like lol that's that girl who ignored me on the internet not gonna talk to her
so I took extra long to pick out my toothpaste and deodorant hoping she'd be checked out and gone by the time I went back up front but when I got there she was having a conversation with the granny cashier about something stupid
pretty sure she was just talking to granny so I'd run into her in the checkout line because I'd been shopping for 2 things for about 5 minutes and when I got there she gave me that come hither girl look
I just gave her a friendly smile and then paid for my stuff while she stood there staring at me and twirling her hair
then like two weeks later I was in the grocery store trying to decide which cereal to get and felt eyes on me
I looked to the end of the aisle and this chick had stopped her cart there and was staring at me and smiling and I was like oh that's another girl who ignored me on the internet and hurt my precious feelings and went back to picking a cereal
she did that shit twice more when I was in different aisles till she finally came up next to me and acted like she was getting cocacola too
she gave me those girly come hither eyes too and I was just like hi and then grabbed my coke and wandered off without having a conversation with her

I think you should look up about foreign girls... they told me 6 of 10 american women are gold diggers.

timmy
11-21-2014, 10:16 PM
american, australian, canadian, british, all these girls are fucking gold diggers and not worth any time.
other western countries have better women. non english western countries typically have better culture and more traditional women.

11-21-2014, 10:19 PM
wasn't wearing fancy clothes and they couldn't see my car I'm saying girls who'd blow me off online would've blown me in the parking lot irl

juji
11-21-2014, 10:24 PM
american, australian, canadian, british, all these girls are fucking gold diggers and not worth any time.
other western countries have better women. non english western countries typically have better culture and more traditional women.

They are :airquote: feminists :airquote:

timmy
11-21-2014, 10:25 PM
wasn't wearing fancy clothes and they couldn't see my car I'm saying girls who'd blow me off online would've blown me in the parking lot irl

just skip online dating and take some juice hit the gym and get drowning in pussy

juji
11-21-2014, 10:26 PM

Just ignore women who aren't interested with you and move on, next girl to date, if not, then another girl, make sure do not waste a lot of money

Camoron
11-21-2014, 11:24 PM
I know
2 completely ignored me

nice, you really showed those stupid sluts

11-22-2014, 12:39 PM
bitches and whores :dinorage:

11-22-2014, 12:40 PM
it was more me being weird and awkward than showing stupid sluts

jon
11-22-2014, 12:54 PM
not real

threw away the opportunity to fuck them and then ditch them for snubbing you

lnopia the great
11-22-2014, 12:59 PM
ultimate payback would be writing your love all over their face

timmy
11-22-2014, 03:58 PM
ultimate payback would be writing your love all over their face

What?

m0nde
11-22-2014, 04:02 PM
examples of patrick swayze style posting

11-22-2014, 06:46 PM
not real

:arms:

Garfield
11-22-2014, 06:58 PM
sometimes i think i stare at girls too long in the vegetable section of the grocery store, but i cant help imaging what all the fruits would look like shoved up their pasty pink little pussys bent over the fine cheese rack