PDA

View Full Version : if a hiphop person in Ferguson shoots a cop

timmy
11-26-2014, 07:22 PM
Would that make lawmakers push forward new.state laws such as tighter gun control even if the gun was illegally owned?

timmy
11-26-2014, 07:24 PM
Pretty sure a cop was already shot bit the media dobt give a damb RACE WAR NOW

Lisa
11-26-2014, 07:43 PM
a cop shot someone quick RACE WAR!

Lisa
11-26-2014, 07:47 PM
Tim what side of the race war are wogs on?

maks
11-26-2014, 07:48 PM
the media started this, and they're the ones benefiting from it. 24 hour news ruined this country.

jon
11-26-2014, 08:07 PM
there is no gun control ever coming back to america, under any circumstances, because millions of people are preparing to actually fight if it does happen

connecticut passed a registration law, and they are currently in a cold war for having done so, the compliance rate is 2%

their police forces were quietly surveyed to see who would carry out confiscation orders for people who broke these laws, and the results are reportedly dismal

timmy
11-26-2014, 09:56 PM
a cop shot someone quick RACE WAR!
im not saying a cop dying is a race war, im saying the media wants a race war they keep saying its about race.
i dont think youre following the news on this.
but the media didnt even really report on the dead cop is what i said.

Tim what side of the race war are wogs on?
wtf are you talking about?
wogs are west asians.
im portuguese/british/irish/german, not a wog, bro

timmy
11-26-2014, 09:57 PM
the media started this, and they're the ones benefiting from it. 24 hour news ruined this country.
exactly, there should be laws against the media inciting unrest

there is no gun control ever coming back to america, under any circumstances, because millions of people are preparing to actually fight if it does happen

connecticut passed a registration law, and they are currently in a cold war for having done so, the compliance rate is 2%

their police forces were quietly surveyed to see who would carry out confiscation orders for people who broke these laws, and the results are reportedly dismal

thats good to know that a lot of cops are against stepping on the second amendment, one of the few things that make your country awesome in law

Lisa
11-26-2014, 10:28 PM
im not saying a cop dying is a race war, im saying the media wants a race war they keep saying its about race.
i dont think youre following the news on this.
but the media didnt even really report on the dead cop is what i said.

wtf are you talking about?
wogs are west asians.
im portuguese/british/irish/german, not a wog, bro
I don't think you understand what I am saying, I never said anything about a cop dying

I think it's bullshit that a cop shot someone and everyone jumped to race riots, I don't see it as having anything to do with race, hence me posting a story about a black cop who shot an unarmed white guy the other day and saying we should all go race riot about it. That was sarcastic.

You look a bit woggy.

Wog means Mediterranean by the way

timmy
11-26-2014, 10:32 PM
I misread what you said.
Also greeks are called wogs only be ayse theyve mixed with asia minor and the middle east for 3000 years. The only European thing about greeks is their culture.
i guess youre right though john howard is my father

juji
11-26-2014, 10:39 PM
Australians

Lisa
11-26-2014, 10:43 PM
why did everyone decide it was a race issue? Because the cop was white and the victim was black in this particular case? Well frankly I'm sick of it, this is not the civil rights movement, all races enjoy equality now in the US and I think it's disrespectful to the people who actually had to fight for those rights when race was an actual issue because to think that all they fought for and actually achieved, well you fucking trash ass rioters, they were fighting for actual equal rights when they actually didn't have any and you all have equal rights so you are just acting like fucking trash and I don't give a fuck what what hue your skin pigment is. Fucking sheeple.

I think maks is right that this is the media's fault

Lisa
11-26-2014, 10:55 PM
Like they even sat there and carried on "there were 3 black people and 9 white people on the jury" ummmm.... SO WHAT? What are they trying to say by that? Are they trying to say that the 3 black people on the jury were outnumbered by 9 white people who all judged the incident based solely on the fact the victim was black and the cop was white? Fuck off.

This is NOT the civil rights movement and it's a fucking insult to what the civil rights movement actually fought for and won, they were fighting in a time when black people weren't even allowed on jurys or allowed to vote or even to sit where they want on a fucking bus. What are these fucking trash fighting for huh? Nothing.

Lisa
11-26-2014, 11:05 PM
They fought for an injustice to be an injustice regardless of race and don't you think turning one incident or injustice to a person ragardless of race into a race issue is actually fighting against everything the civil rights movement fought for and won?

I do. Let's all shoot ourselves in the foot twice.

Lisa
11-26-2014, 11:06 PM
Meanwhile there is probably a genocide occurring somewhere else in the world, there usually is

m0nde
11-27-2014, 12:01 AM
really? can you please just fuck off

http://i.gyazo.com/1780fcdad52af22fad9bdadfb50539ba.png

Lisa
11-27-2014, 01:06 AM
You're not going to get to play any games with me by the way Sid

m0nde
11-27-2014, 01:08 AM
oh jesus christ, please stop

Lisa
11-27-2014, 01:09 AM
get a life loser

no woman will ever want anything to do with you

Lisa
11-27-2014, 01:10 AM
the best you can ever hope for is your fat pathetic disgusting self taking pictures of women on trains like a desperate creep, women who also would never have anything to do with you

juji
11-27-2014, 01:30 AM
http://doir.ir/duxx/72c2af931bc37621c3768a919191e75f.png

m0nde
11-27-2014, 01:35 AM
that's great now please go away

Lisa
11-27-2014, 03:19 AM
http://doir.ir/duxx/72c2af931bc37621c3768a919191e75f.png

:smug: