View Full Version : Now if you'll excuse me I have sex to do

Lisa
11-28-2014, 04:32 AM

maks
11-28-2014, 06:17 AM
are you going to have another abortion

TheLizardWhisperer
11-28-2014, 07:07 AM
She's meeting with a guy who stood her up once already. She met him on a weed site.

Lisa
11-28-2014, 09:04 AM
ahhhh yes and that cock was legit, mate I just spent 5 hours in heaven

yum happy yes and he's cool I like

Lisa
11-28-2014, 09:05 AM
so content right now

Lisa
11-28-2014, 09:17 AM
plus I got the pot because I took it off him which was a bit mean but lol double score for me hehehe

Lisa
11-28-2014, 09:19 AM
yeah but bring pot near me and expect me to take it because I love it more than you do

Lisa
11-28-2014, 09:21 AM
but I did give him a broken guitar and he played me some of his music from his album because because he's in a band or was but they just broke up and it's not even shit, it's like proper good shit lol I got the giggles a bit

Lisa
11-28-2014, 09:25 AM
and he brought his most prized possession to show me which is some super rare guitare that there are only of 6 of in the world or something but he did give me a little bit of speed because I nearly didn't meet him because I was super tired after the weevils ate the birdseed in the middle of the night so I smoke a little bit, only a little bit but I am high so let's go vote today I'll just vote labor whatever

Lisa
11-28-2014, 09:26 AM
I better walk, in like 12 hours and I should lie down later

Lisa
11-28-2014, 09:27 AM
see how fucking annoying speed is, I need a kilo of pot now to make this right, look how annoying I am typing a lot shit

Lisa
11-28-2014, 09:28 AM
teknorat should I post some pictures of my cat now? I guess so after I finish this joint, that will be annoying I'll do that then

Lisa
11-28-2014, 09:32 AM
can I get some + rep from the biggest green dick repper there is around here too please because dp is on a campaign to get me to red rep and I don't wan't him to win because he's been a fucking dick lately, like he's a always spastic but he's like a stupid whiney fucking bitch fucking demented nasty bastard shit, I'll be annoyed nbecause he's fucking annoying me more than I am annoying you with lots of not shutting up yes wow insane but you're all fucking spastics and I know it so I know I'm shit anyway

Lisa
11-28-2014, 09:34 AM
and also I'm onto you m0nde with your going to download DayZ, you're up to no fucking good, you will not do good things and you will try to affect me but I'm not fucking ever going to play with you because you've been a total fucking fuckhead ever since you came back, you're a fucking dickhead so fuck off fucking sick of you fuck off

Lisa
11-28-2014, 09:37 AM
the shit you post about me you're a fucking dickhead

and dp you're fucking disgusting and retarded and maks just stop buggering me with a stick fucking sicko you are pretty sick in the head surely you know that if you don;t know that then you're retarded but if you do know that then you're just fucking sick in the head which is retarded anyway

Lisa
11-28-2014, 09:37 AM
wendy is full tard

Gentleman Doli
11-28-2014, 10:17 AM
Lisa and Plug Drugs

lnopia the great
11-28-2014, 11:07 AM
lisa i thought you were a hood rat whore why does it seem like you havent had sex in a couple years

m0nde
11-28-2014, 01:31 PM
crystal meth

Lisa
11-28-2014, 01:51 PM
jon you need to stop projecting your weird ass shit onto me because I'll never understand your wavelength or what the fuck you are talking about, jon you are special, you live another world we have suck different thought processes it isn't even funny, you're more autistic than ruby is just don't do that shit when say something insinuating some bad to me that com e so fucking left field like everything you say because you know what I know you're a nice guy but I have to be a fucking bitch to you if you're a fucking bitch and look I do think you're a weirdo but a nice smart weirdo but yeah you can be a stupid bitch but you are pretty cool but they tell me you being a bitch is cag influence but I wonder how she is feeling about you being austistic because she wants to be your girlfriend so bad and she's been demented for most the time she she has followed me around and "trolled" me on the internet but fact is she is pretty fucking demented but she's been heaps better since teknorat trolled her, like I like her more now she's less of a fuckhead but yeah so that's you two

see while I'm high I figured I'd just sort out all you fucking trolls and shit, give you all your character appraisals because really you are fucking fuckheads and some other people I'm not apraising much are nice I like people when they aren't fuckheads for the most part and I get it some of you are fucked in the nhead fucking demented desperate to be fucking psychopaths or something like serious have ever read your shit some of you are bum fuck fucking retarded man but you know if you aren't a fuckhead then I like you so sue me for being like that like don't make shit up about me like you're fucking retarded like serious some of you are fucking brain damaged not like just insane or something but like actually fucking brain damaged or some shit and yes I'm insane and high right now and oh wow who else was I going to tralk about? no-one really I don't care about most of you I'm here and I'm a bit more than fucking queer you know I really like juji lately we've been mates again like before and when I was with rootbeer you know I like elz he's cool when he's my mate and I I like Tim lately like seriously he's fucking cute and funny and yeah you're hot tim and don't be too up yourself but you you're young and can get a way hotter younger better girl than me especially if you move out of your parents house you will grow up heaps and then you'll have a hot girlfriend then, and I'd take advantage of you being young and haorny all the time but yeah when you get a bit less sheltered you can get a nice clean young hot chick who isn't an insane 35 year old woman which can't even meet you half way to where you're going in life and yeah would totally fuck but lol seriously you don't need me to fuck, you're cool you can be a jerk whenever you want and go fuck whoever you want, you're bipolar or something I think but yay Tim, I'm in Tim camp ok, i might just forum fan you because you've nice to me lately and it's been so fucking cute Tim like little forum crush fucking cute made me want to fucking eat you and stuff and you know ruby when he isn't acting like a spastic 13 year old trying to be a fuckhead he's actually really cool and he's heaps nicer than he tries to be, don't know why he tries to be a fuckhead I think to try and show off and look big to teknorat who is like a psycho and seriously like a fucking 13 year old too but they are both pretty smart and funny but ruby's actually a better person than teknorat, teknorat is just fucking brain damged like his dad hit him in the frontal lobes too much he's a psychopath with enouygh intellignce for it to fucking affect you when he's trying to have an emotiuon to like getting all hanibal lecture psychology on your ass but it's just because he's retarded with feelings, like you know I'm emotionally retarded too but I yeah he's developmentally stunted in some fucking way but again pretty fucking smart so not a triffle. basically more dangerous than cody because he has a brain but yeah he's a just a bit of a fuckhead sometimes like a total fucking fuckhead sometimes deliberately just because he's a fuckhead but he actually likes me and I think he gets brain damage about that because yeah he's smart but not as smart as me and to be honest he is my friend like I like him even though he just a fuckwit sometimes just to try and really fuck with people because he gets off a bit at it because he's retarded like that he's just yeah psychopath but honestly that can't affect me that much because I am already fucking insane and damaged like honestly he couldn't do anything worse to me than some others did and I'm just well I am actually smarter than him but he probably doesn't think I am lol but that's because he isn't quite as smart as me but I mean I'm insane and emotionally retarded but eh like he probably has an IQ in the 130's maybe a bit more so he smart enough to know most people are really fucking stupid like seriously average intellignce is pretty fucking dumb, like they can be awesome people and good people and stuff but most peopke are what to some people just generally not as smart, doesn't mean anything just is, like people are just nicer people or nicer people or funnier people and some people have tallent and all that like and there are some fucking horrible fucking people yeah but you know they ARE fucking retarded, like they ARE fucking missing a bit between the ears and you know, well aside from marco, he pretty fucking dumb his IQ is like 90 or a fair choo bellow average that's for sure and yeah wendy can be amusing sometimes just because she says random fucking funny shit shit, like it's shit but yeah can be funny but yeah no fucking genius there but probably most of the rest of you even demented ones are above average intellignce, even cag maybe but maybe dp is the smartest in some way but it's only in some way because he's fucvking dislexic or something but OMG I am so bored of thinking about you troll but yeah ruby is smart and funny and pretty nice but autistsic and pretty immature when you're an old hag like me teknorat yeah whatever I can deal with teknorat because he's actually just honest about how sick he is in the head like yeah he's not a sociopath trying to convince people he's something he's not because sociopaths are just liars, and you I fucking hate liars they are such losers but psychopaths are just fucking psychopaths they honestly don't care what anyone thinks but he likes me that's why he likes to try and play with me and be a fuckhead and he likes cag too you know he's just so fucking emotionally immature he doesn't know how to process that he just likes someone especially the opposite sex it makes him feel vulnerable and you know he's not a female, he's male to start with and he's a psychopath but yeah that doesn't mean he's the worst kind of person you'll ever meet by far like seriously being a psycho path doesn't mean you're bad and he's actually a pretty good one but like I knew he was from the start and cag is sociopath but she's not smarter than teknorat she had no fucking clue man she was busy deluding herself that he was just another fucking toy because most guys are so easily just a toy for cag because most guys are actually not that bright, like seriously and especially some of you younger more sheltered ones but yeah she just didn't that one comming and the thing is sociopaths actually care a LOT what other people think of them, like more than most people but they seriously fucking care about shit that someone like me who you know I actually don;t care what other people think of me I'm maybe a bit up myself in the way that I just care what I think of people, I seriously only care if I like someone or not and like I'm not actually a social retard because I've been tested but I have a personality type and I just don;t follow people, I love learning stuff from smart people I like but what anyone thinks of me I don;t care because actually the people that even have opinions on me well look I'm just actually pretty aware and confrontimngly honest about if I actually like someone or not and how at such a disenchanted social level it's all about, I don;t kn ow but I'm just honest about the fact if I want someone to do something for me like I don't actually bother manipulating people I'll just say what I want from them without all that fucking pleasantries or even manners I guess because honestly I am a judgemental person that is in my personality type I am always judging things I take in a lot of information and then make an actual judgement and you know some people aren't judgemental but I am pretty fucking self aware that I am and the judgements I make on on people look there are very few genuinely just good hearted nice people you know and you know there are some but honestly we are all self serving even the good ones but it's just that because they are actually like good, like there is a goodness intelligence you know because it actually takes a lot of fucking intellignce of some sort to be a good person because most people haven't got that level of intellignce where they fully just understand that all that matters is to actually be good and I'm not actually as far as being a good person goes that goodness intelligent but like I'm just not as smafrt as the really good people because I'm just actually bitter and not as in control of my thought processes and just not as an actually good person, you know but the thing is there is NOT a lot of actually good people like they are rare and they will always fucking be good and have enough self awesness and goodness intellignce to have that goodness but holy shit you know 99% of us are not that good, some people are just fucking bad you know and you know that isn not as intelligent no matter how good you are at math and I don't mean if you are a psycho path because you know a good psychopath is like so fucking googness intelligfence like you know there are psychopaths that use their psychoipathness to just do fucking good shit that I'm not good enough to do like I literally do not have the goodness intellignce for it but you know what I am actually more goodness intelligent than MOST people like not goodness genius I'm in that 20% of people who actually have the goodness trait you know, like it's because of I really will step in and help someone and put myself at risk at risk and sacrifuce even my life to do the right thing and help someone because I couldn't live with myself otherwise like it's the fact that actually 80% of people are not actually good at all you know, like they are actually bad people, they might be successsfull and be able to deal with people really well but they really are just seriously allin for themselves and they put themselves first you know I mean it's a part of nature and it's actually better survival wise which is why MOST people are actually like that, they end up being healthier, don't end up getting injured and they just can prosper better because you know dog eat dog but yjey will at other's expense and yeah like I totally take what I can too but I also will sacrife more than most people but yeah not like as much as some, like I fully know how selfish I am and 1st world too and I'm just not actually giving enough to really go out of my way to spend my energry and resources when I actually could you know, if I wasn't actually as self centered as I am I would go teach and look after kids in a 3rd world because I'm actually intelligent enough and fucking spoiled enough with lucky country 1st world oprtunity educated enough to actually be able to help you know but I'm just goodness intelligent enough Like I am selfish but like I'm self aware of that, like I know people who aren't fucking stupid who actually are smart enough to know that yeah I'm fucking smart and yeah I could actually be doing something that heklps out society and everyone else more and I'm just not doing that right now because yeah I am selfish enough to just not fucking do it and I know the ones that are smart enopugh and yous know who you are because we are like fuckingt aliens when the cast majority oif the entire population is actually just, well they are just simpler fucking creatures so yous know who you are and yeah I fucking hear ya you hate me because you're onto me yeah I'm fucking smart and couple actually go make a lot of money on the stock market and be more usefull to you because yeah I know you are one of the fucking smart ones too and are actually being bothered enough to work but that's my selfishness I'm just not that alturistic, you know there really is no fucking point shit just is what it is, I'm fuckiung a long way from being perfect or perfect good or thge most all rounded successfull person, yeah I'm just really fucking highly intellient in one partuclar way like just as in pure intelligtnce but like we aren't even close to be able to categorise all the different intellignces and just in another way I am emotionally stunted and technically you know I'm my emotional intellignce is like technically retarded like you know I've been tested and shit and my emotional intellignce is that oif a teenager so like yeah I can help you with a really fucking hard some but I just do have the capacity to process emotions or understand them in any intellignet way like and emotional intelligence is just SO important for being able to function interpersonally and it's not that I don;t have feelings I do but I that part of my brain you know it just doesn't process the emotion and move on so I can tend to feel a certain feeling for longer than let's say someone with an average emotional intellignce and you know people with high emotional intellignce are just particulary gifted with dealing with interpersonally because they'll always have an apropiate emotion for an apropiate amount and they capaicaty and intellignce for that just allows them to process that and there fore just function whereas most of us know because for the most part most of us rembere being really you know really fucking uypset about something because something awfull has happened and you know most of have emotions and think back more when you were younger before your brain had fully developed and unless you were a psycvhopath who had a damaged part of that which actually has it's uses you know because psychopaths, good ones who who have goodness intelligence are actually just capable to do all that good shit that frankly most people are just not equipped to do you know shit that actually hold the fabric of society together, saving lives, just doing that amazing shit that most of you could never fucking do you know, but yeah most of us remember before that emotional part of yoyur brain had fully developed that you know are kind of helpless emotionally when you just aren't evcen physically capable of processes an emotion it actually is so overwhealming that you know it's all oervasive, it affects your intellignce, like you can't fucking do a maths sum or think in any way usefull when you are actually feeling an emotion and so yeah I'm just a bit more fucking stupid and incapable of mentally of processing emotions in an ideally healthy brain that has like fully functioning emotions, like yeah I think my frontal lobes are obviously damaged but I I do have emotions and I'm actually hypersensitive with emotional empathy like I am affected by emotions more, well more like kids are so some things epset me more than most people and the emotion just isn't processed in a emotionally intelligenet way because you know brain damge, my brain is not perfect but some poarts of it work than yours so shut up we're all different but yeah so like yeah and emotions are not as elctrical based as more chemical based so yeah it's just makes it when things that would upset some people well actually they make me insane as in actually chemically my brain just, well I you know what I think s0ome of the chemicals in emtions can actually shut off areas of your brain you know cause electrical activity and firing of neurons to shut off in certain areas of your brain which is actually happening all the time in a our brains and like if the uptake part of the brain that processes emotions that released and reabsorbs chemicals which basically is just what an emotion is just like a biochemical reaction see if like trauma and I've had trauma and it would be good to be a psychopath because they can't really get tramatised because emotional chemicals aren't even affectimg their brain to the point where what what would traumatise someone who isn't a psychopath doesn't actually traumatise a psychopath like seriously because they don';t produce anywhere near enough of these chemical biochemically for it to actually affe ct their brain much which may or may not be working perfectly fine depending on the person because yeah some psychopaths are fucking brain damages because there are like every fuckingcombination of people and things and damages of brain or super healthy and developed parts of the brains that's why everyone is different but like because probably because the uptake part of the brain that processes the emotions and reabsobs the chemicals is kind of damaged because of trauma when the brain was still dveloping it doesn't reabsorbe very quickly because like those receptors or uptake whatever things in the brain are just not biug fully developed so like the chemicals stay longer causing me to feel an emotion for longer than someone who has developed that pafrt of tehir fully and because those chemicals affect your brain in such a way as they can shut down certain electrictrical actvivty in some parts of brain like memory and just like fully your reasonaing and frontal lobes like if something that emotionally is very strong for me it actually causes me to go insane, it affect my shoirt turn memory which likes gets switched off so actually you know when something really emotional happens you know you just well you feel that shit you know and then those of you who have a fully dveloped uptake inhibitors or whatever well you are biochemically affected, you feel the apropiate emotion and then those chemicals are reabsorbed in an apropiate amount of time and you know you can't function and are kind of not thinking properly when you are having a emotion but it does what it does and I guess because the chemicals are be reabsorbed as much as they are released you are able to feel a feeling have some parts of your brain blocked because yeah biochemical and that what an emotion is otherwise you're brain wouldn;t even be your brain if it didn't change and shit so while you can feel a feel a feeling and move an to another feeling and the parts of your brain that were deactivated during the emotion are ractivated and amother certain chemical mix is released i nto your brain causing you to feel another emotion and so on, it just takes me a lot longer to reabsorb the chemicals being released and this is how an "episode" as I say it happens, I have produced a chemical in my brain that causes an nemotion I mean this is how we are even aware of shit going in in our enviroment and shit but because I have like like developmentally stunted uptake inhibitors which are like a baby dick when most adults have a full grown dick uptake inhibitors so my little freak tard retarded ones don't reabsorb the chemicals and process them intellignetly and parts of my brain remain blocked off, so let's something happens that would you know emotionally devestae someone for a couple of hours, that same state will last in me for like two weeks depending on the severity of the emotion and so like those parts of your brain that are shut off temporily for you when feeling an emotion are shut off for me for like days or even weeks or like howver long all depending on just how fast those chemicals are reabsorbed and that makes me like well not functionally sane, I won't necessarily understand who people and things are even if I am familiar with them, like my brain is just not working properly and you know then the electrical impulses run through well different pathways that like just don't work they way they usually do so like simple things can get confused or bunched up like for example thinking my cat was my mum, like it's hard to explain because I knew my cat was jazz and a cat and was not my mum but my brain was just mixing it up so like that my cat was my mum, they were they were not separted in whatever normally lets my brain distinguishthem complety as as separate like my brain was just recognising them, not phsycially but just like who they were in the same spot because I guess the pafrt that usually can fire off in different way that in some ways distinguished them for they are uniquely was forced to process my awareness of them without that part that part of the brain firing off that allows me to understand and percieve them as certain things, like yeah I doubt I could really figure out how but yeah and just like no short term memory at all like no imediate memory, long term memory yes, mid term memory yes but like imediate short term memory no that effectively mean, and I doubt anyone here has actually experienced a memory problem except maybe Flag has alsiemers so he would know but if your immediate short term memory stop working you just don't know what you are doing, like that is what it means to not have wherewithal and know what you are doing so yeah just well can't fucking function when that happens because well shit it renders me insane and useless and as for the chemicals and the apropiately feeling the emotion it just, well when something emotional is involved well basically the overflow of chemicals cause like just a constant anxiety, like yeah like just scared feeling I guess but if it's like episode bad I don't know what is going on so yeah but it IS a living hell like it's a very horrible feeling and oh my god what it does to my brain because like I'm a bit fucked in the head and it just can be like well it's really horrible. So like I think that may be how an episode occurs. now look emotional thinsg don';t really happen that often in life and so usually I am not overwhealmed chemically in the brain and so insane, like obviously this is retarded how much utter fucking rubbish I'm typing right noow but that's because of drugs, I'll sleep and hey somethimng actually good happened so once I straigten up I'll be fine, but like when my cat dies that might be a time when I go insane so you know because I'm not stupid and are not so permantly insane that I am not aware that I am a bit "insane" effectively I just have to try amd learn from how things have affected me in the past and just try to fucking deal with bit by bit emotionally so that I actually process it and don't just get overwhealmed with it and because I have warning, like I've been made more consiously aware that she will die soon, like I can look after her and whatnot but she is old, she is a cat and she does have renal failure best case is she has another couple of years but yeah I think the shock of it like when she actually gets weak enough that she is suffering and she has to be put down like I know that's going to be a big fucking emotional biochemical and no matter what, I'm going to take a while to process that and I probably will be affected and will be like having chunks of my brain not actually working from like a couple of days to a couple of weeks, just depends how quickly my brain reabsorbes the chemicals released that are actually appropiate to be released when they are, I mean I can mentall prepare myself but fact is I will have an apropiate chgemical release causing emotions when it happens because I do have emotions and plenty of chemical production to feel them wheras I think a psychopath doesn't even have the production of certain chemicals that affect the brain that are actually emotions like they do have chemicals but the brain hasn't produced enough due to their differnce in teh brain for them to actually feel an emotion as we do but I think they are addicted to trying to produce the chemicals, like they are addicted to the chemical because we all are I mean it's the chemicals that are emotion, we are all addicted to thye dopamine and every other fucking chemical that cause emotions but because they don't produce that much of a chemical when a bichemical reaction that produces an appropiate release of the chemical for whatever emotion if apropiate to the situation I think they seek to do things that will produce what would be for most people too much chemical release causing emotion and would actually damge and traumatise someone with what is a common ammount of emotionally reactive chemicals in the brain and like something that produces too much chemicals traumatises most people and that actually phsycially damages the brain like parts of the brain can be shut off or killed by these chemicals but because psychopaths don;t produce much their brain can tollerate enviroments and situations that may may cause a biochemical reaction in the brain and their brain will not be damaged by it, I think psychopaths tend to do and seek what seems to most people things that would traumatise some because it's not like don;t have chemicals and it's only those situation that cause the most biochemical reaction for chemicals that affect our brain to cause what we feel as emotions tghat they actually get enough chemicals released to actually have an emotion which may not appear to others as an emotion but it is to a psychopath what it is to all people natuyrally produced chemicals in the brain which we are in fact addicted to, we are adicted to feeling, our brains are just made to want those chemicals, like they just want to feel anything they can, they just don;t feel much because produce so much less chemicals than people who are emotionally chemically developed like fully in their brain but in a lot of ways you know they just aren't going to get an actually damaged brain from a chemical imbalance in the brain, there is a part of their brain that just doesn't activate when it normally would in others because the chemicalls don't cause it to activate or cue the process of electical stimulation to that part of the brain or the other but they are not at as much risk of other functioning parts of their brain getting damaged due to emotional trauma. Yes so anyway I'm all kinds of fucked up, I'm not one the goodest peopel but I'm like in that 20% of people who actually will stop and help regardless of myself, thye more emotionally developed ones with high (because if goodness was an intelligence and I think it is of sorts because some are just actually better than others in the snese that I'm particulatry thinking about see like the ones that are emotionally smarter and healthier and fully developed in their brain and they are usually like the firefighters, and doctors and nurses and all that that actually, like you know they;ve done psychology experiments to see how many people will actually try and help someone who is pretending to be stabbed and whatnot and you know 80% of people will not, which is actually preserving themsleves better because it doesn't put them in danger so natural selction that is why 80% are like that but as an intellectual capacity, like a capacity in the brain they just don;t have have a part developed in the brain that has like a I guess a goodness intelligence where 20% of people WILL act and help when confronted with something like that because ultimately survival isn't anymore imprtant for you than it for someone else and ultimately if you leave people to die or face injury when you can actually prevent it as far as surviuval goes it ensures survival more, even if that survival isn;t for you it ultimately ensures survival more greatly because then there is a better chance than someone inured or facing injjury can be saved than if we were all the 80%, if we were all the 80% it would be a fast track to evolving into something that is ultimately less equipped to survive like basically too that evolution would affect men where they would have less oprtunity to passon their genes because basically no-one would help save anyone else from ijury, men would like get less chance to pass on their genes becasue it would more be like one male whatever is just pshysically able to gain a territory would get to mate with all the females in the territory but that is short lived and very limited because they would lose their territory to next more able male to claim a territory, and ten they would get their turn like there would be less mixing around of different genes and so the genetically we would become less able to produce variations that basically improve the bunch of chemicals we are's resistence to environment as the more varied mix of genes we have the more variations happens that allow the chemicals to survive in an enviroment and the less variation then the more susceptable we are to not having a some with a vriation that allows them to survive a disease or something happening the enviroment and holy shit I none of this is I don;pt even know why I think it would have that affect but basically that 20% is like well the 80% survive more to pass on those genes that make a partcular chemical make upo that works but not as many of those 80% would survive without that 20% being passed on like that 20% is some kind of thing where it persists because overall it makes more of all the genepool survive and so as it works out there is like that extra poercentage that all genes will endure chimcally and that is just the right balance between that like it it would naturally be evolving that that perfcentage of people is jsut most successfull in proliferating the whole fucking chemical shit we call life and yes I know how utterly insane, pointless and meaningless everything I just typed is but i did and I am just like on drugs so yeah look at all this fucking shit, look it's pretty fucking rare I take something like this because yeah being like this is just well I'm completely fucking useless, like all this is just, it's not actually productive except I did think of some things and these nerons have just been firing off all wherever I'm pretty fucking tired and I definately need to drink some water and lay down. ok probably biggest post I've ever made like seriously no-one can actually read all this this it would take them a couple of hours and especially the end like I was trying to construct thoughts but getting so tired and the neurons keep firing and yeah like this is totally unreadable, I know that, but hey there are worse things I could do on speed than type out a train of thought for 4 hours mbut there are definately better and more interesting things I could be doing, like how boring even on speed, that I actually just sat ther and compulsively wrote my drivel of thoughts for 4 hours.

m0nde
11-28-2014, 01:58 PM
lisa.txt went from 78,112 bytes to 108,080 bytes

Lisa
11-28-2014, 02:04 PM
lisa i thought you were a hood rat whore why does it seem like you havent had sex in a couple yearsoh it;s been a couple of months or so and I was just high and like yeah it made my day but also I like him so yeah it just was the best thing to happen me in like a really long time like maybe years like I've had sex but it just wasn't like, like as far as I'm concerned it worked out really well, like couldn't have been happier with the guy, just yeah so that was really fucking good and good for me no matter how it turns out like it was just good for me, well I'll be fine once I sleep off the speed, like yeah hey just yeah was good and I needed that and you know, was just fucking happy about it, I know and I'm a emtionally retarded so yeah I am like immature but it actually made me happy, things don'[t always make me happy, like yeah the chemicals released in my brain were like the ones that make you feel happy and good and that doesn;t happen very often and also I'm just you haven't seen me act like this because you've never seen me post when on drugs (not weed that doesn;t count you've seen that plenty" so yeah I'm just high too and I've never posted when affected by speed.

ok fucking GOT to sleep now I'm beat,

Plug Drugs
11-28-2014, 02:12 PM
ok fucking GOT to sleep now I'm beat,

Autistic Spectrum
11-28-2014, 02:14 PM
gordons a lucky fella

steveyos YOLO
11-28-2014, 03:23 PM
Damn that meth is some crazy shit

Desolation
11-28-2014, 04:28 PM
seedy craiglist hookup stories get me so fucking horny

lnopia the great
11-28-2014, 05:30 PM
sounds like lisa is back on speed, back in the fast lane to crystal meth

Lisa
11-28-2014, 07:03 PM
I think you can see my brain melt ITT

I'm settling down now, you can see why that is a very very sometimes food because that just melts your brain the neurons just keep firing off and it uses so much energy and it's just unhealthy and like burnt out lightbulbs like some of my brain just melted because it never got repair with sleep but not like I'll have it again, like I'll recover because as fucking good that felt hours ago when i wasn't as burnt out as I'm now comming down and bits of brain dying because no sllep and just because drugs like it i know if taking hard drugs as a regular habit well it's fucking bad and my whole life and brain and gealth wil get ruined and you know You can see why it's not my drug of choice, why i like a drug that slows and regulates neurons firing off, it's just much more peacfull but yeah of course drugs can feel good and it made me just so, like really just enhanced the sex for me like yeah a once off once a blue moon thing where the side affect is like this which is just untenable for me so like yeah that great and fun and it's a huge night for me like taking speed is a huge fucking night and day for me, but i would not want to be like all the time no way, feels good but fucking it's hard drugs, and especially speed you know, i stick with pot because I'll take peace and slowing and regulting of neurons firing off in my brain anyday over this, i have no idea what i just typed or why but yeah so this actually me if I was an actual meth junky and I think the difference is stark enough and that basically Zi post everyday that you can see I don't actually take speed or meth, like I've i've had it a few times in my life but clealy not often, you've never seen me like this, you know some of you don't fucking know me at all, you know people who don't fucking know me at all but seem to think they are do are like cody and monde and even dp doesn't fucking know me and maks doesn't know me marco doesn't fucking know because they are fucking pussies, like seriously they are fucking pussies because well they are fucking scared of me to be honest, a couple like dp and maks, like they are fucking scared of me because they are actually smart enough to know they fucking should be scared of me and so wisely for them they don't want to really know me because they know It would just lead to me really affecting thier brain in some way and they just don't want that, they don't want to know me because they are scared of knowing me, and you know shit I have posted nearly every day with them for a couple of years but they have drawn a line in the sand about how much they even want to humanise me... Now that is tjose two maks and dp and they are the same as in they are both not stupid but they are both fucking demented, cody and monde and shit, they don't know me because they literally do not know me because i know who knows me like who talks to me like I am actual person and who i actually talk to or just have that capacity with and i have nothing to do with them because i don't actually like them, m0nde used to be ok and I played some games with him and he was good to play games with me because he's shit at games but because he's shit at games he's actually pateient enough to teach someone how to play a game but still i've spent maybe 3 hours tops in my whole life playing games with monde and he doesn't fucking know me or anything about my life, and since he came back he's been like a fuckhead and fuckheads don't know me because i don't like fuckheads, some of you know me because you know me because of just actually knowing me a bit, but anyway I see some of you posting shit about me that is made up or not even true and not even being able to tell what are my accounts and what are some fucking fucking loser lisa troll and the fact that anyone you know runs around trying to pretend to be me in a fucking forum like that goes a long way to say that yeah you are fucking retarded losers and I'm just well I'm just something you would obsess about and give up that much of your fucking brain soace to because you are literally that lacking and wanting and that like I biochemically own your fucking brain, i mean you tealise you are a barely a blip on my radar like you are actually lacking anything about you, especially intelligence that would make me afford you any more thought than "wow" some people actually are a LOT less intellgent than a lot of pet animals lije seriously the disparity between intellignce is so fucking great between people like that and smart people and like if you had even avarge intelligence you'd know how fucking lame it is for you to be so fucking consumed by me that basically I am like a god in your fucking head, i mean you literally don't see me or anyone being so consumed by you that they would do anything like that, like you are literally so nothing to me and Zi'm literally like a big deal to you and I can see why you hate me becauae you are so fucking shit and pathetic of of such dull low intelligence that yeah i'm just so obviously like just in that other league you know exists but you are just not in but you think if you snap at my ankles spazz make up demented shit and go whatver extreme you can to be acknowledged by me in any way like that will actually help you delude yourself that I am on a as low as kevel as you and that I am attainable to you if you PRETEND I'm all thsese things that drag me down to your level and fact is aome people are just better than other and I am SO much better than you and that goes for the fucking losers who don't know me but post made up shit about me, people who actually know me because they are just not scared if me because of 1. They are actually euipped intellectually and just in ways where like well see they are not scared if me because they don't see me as something more dominant than they are, like you know they aren't the actual bottom the barrel, I'm just some whatever silly monkey to them again that's just because the league I'm in which is not the you know the best league there is by a long shot but it is just so fucking far from the bottom of the barell shit that is just well inferior and they are inferior in every way, well people in my own league or in higher leagues than me, they aren't fucking scared of me, they aren't intellectually, psychologically, goodness or physical attributes inferior to me, they know that to them I'm just 35 woman who is a bit insane, they know I'm smart but they aten't actually stupid so like it doesn't impress/threaten them, they know that I'm all kinds if fucked up and not the most together ir sucessfull person, they know that I'm actually a good person, I'm not really that shit but they don't care you know, i don't fucking consume them, i'm just someone they either like because they aren't mentally just not capable of actually knowing what someobe is really like so they either like me, or some things about me maybe you know if they like me they invest enough in me to not really like certain things about me and what not or you know they are just indifferent, like what I do just doesn't matter to them, they are mentally capable of having a proper rounded fulfilled life where soneone like me, like honestly i don't matter to them they may know I exist and be mentally capable enough of knowing what someone, anyone us actually but I'm just inconsequential you know, and they are more my equals or actually betters you know, they don't fucking hate me, they don't sit there being affected by a post I make, like you know, you have to pretty fucking lacking to be consumed by me like some of the losers that literally are incapble of not just being consumed mentally like yes, you are actually dumber than me, actually a shitter poersin than me in every way, actually failing more interpersonally, less successfull, like actually you wish you were me because you think if you were me all the small minded pathetic YOU want in life you just have it with ease and as it is you just do not the possess the faculties and yeah you hate ne for it, you are jealous because you are actually like and organism that is inferior in a way you can't can't actually see past your own nose, like that actually requires some intelligences that you, like actually most people just do not posses in order to be able to have any idea of how fucking different sone people are to you, like seriously bottom of the barell there us a whole other level of understanding that is just beyond what someone like you, like let me put it this way, intellignce is like a main semse like sight, touch, smell, like and you just have no idea how much you just don't fucking get it and how much nore a oerson with higher intellignce just knows, understands is such more entirety than you, and look there are people who are stupid who are really fucking good owople in every way just aren't smart but you aren't one of them like seriously the differnce between oeople is like so every extreme of each end exists, like forget it lol but sadly for you fir not actually intelligent enough to realise that not many are as actually stupid as you, like seriously you are bellow average intelligence and you just can never actually achieve attaining someone better than you by trying to make up that they are shit like you because that is just, you'd need to be as stupid as you to be e ven so lacking in self awareness that you would even do that because that's the thing, you don't have the self awareness ir intelligence to take diown a female as smart as ne, she would actually have to be as stupid as you in the first place and if you were to ge able to actually psychologically reduce me to a level that is shit enough that you think if you could I would be attainable to you you'd have to be smarter than me and lol LOL that would be one smart mother fucker and a mother fucker that smart is smart enough to have better things to do than that like it would be pretty fucking fucking weird if someone that smart actually would want to do that which you aren't even smart enough to know what to do with a person if you broke them ket alone smart enough, like let's just say it'll never fycking happen, i mean you aren't even aware of what you are doing ir why, you literally do not have the mental capacity, all you know is I affect you mentally, you are consumed by me, and that is just your best attempt, you do not have the mental capacity to be self aware enough to know what internilising and externalising is and you are certainly not aware of your simple basic psychological defense which is just like, so fucking basic, but you are so fucking stupid please, trust me it's not even worth you trying you have no chance in hell of aquiring what you want, like if you only you knew, but you literally don't and you know some of you are barely bettercthan thatclevel, you might be slightly more smarter than the ones who like imititate me and are consumed by me but you aren't like actually smart, like you really are just so basically stupid that you are like m0nde or cody ir wendy level where you are basically well i shit all over brain, wake up and realise it, you literally make shit up about me and are afected by me at all and you actually paychologically delude yourself that you are close enough to me in any way to actually know ne, i mean look at you, you're fucking affected by me in a way that frankly only the fucking inferior can be and all you can do is make stuff up about me to try and reduce me to a level that is closer to the actual kind if shit petson you are, you think if you were me that you would do better than me and that you would be able to attain the things that you want but can't obtain because you're too fat, ugly, unfit, stupid, just not a good enough person, all those pitiful little things you lack in life which is basically like everything, like seriously you haven't been able to obtain what you want in life, I don't even want what you want because as you already actually kow those thing YOU want yeah I could get them fucking easy but I'm actually just a better and nore fucking complex person than you, i understand that i have my wants that ithers have that I can't obtain because you know I don't have the capacity for it, like Look at people who are better than me and wish stuff like, i wiah I was as good as them as in goodness or I wish I was as emotionally intelligent as them and then you know I'd always be able to deal with things, like nothing wpuld fall apart for me because I wouldn't go insane, like I would be fully functional but i'm actually just not as stupid and shit oerson as you to be consumed by them like seriously most people are not as psychologically stupid as you, but anyway the point is, you are fucking a lot dumber than people who are smart and a way shiiter petson than somone who a us good person, like you just are and frankly I don't give a shit about how fucking horrible you feel that I exist and you are some kind of inferior specimen i think you are shit people with shit feelings and understanding of them, like I am technically emotionally retarded but I am smarter than you and know I am i have enough intellignce to be self aware that I am emotionally retarded but you well you are emotionally retarded without actually having enough intelligence or wherewithal to be able to judge that you are actually more emotionally retarded than most people, like i bet you ACTUALLY think you aren't emotionally retarded like you just don't don't have enough intellenge to posses the self awareness of your emotional intelligence, like you know self awareness is based on intellignce and the more intelligent you are as in just plain smart the more self aware you are, the animals thats can achieve self awareness are considered more intelligent than ones cannot, that is because how self aware you are is based on how intelligent you are like that is what intellignce actually means, and you're just not smart, you're just not self aware, certainly not by my standars and my standards of intellignce are a lot higher than your and frankly not by anyone's standards who is actually well smart, your not self aware enought to know that most people are more emotionally intelligent that you, you don't know that because you're just not smart enough to understand your externalising, like it would actually be a rude shock to your ego if you actually internilised and was self aware enough to know exactly where you sit as far as emotional intelligence or general intelligence, like you aren't actually smart enough to internilise, like your ego which is another facet of intelligence is just not psychologically intelligent enough to withstand, like look the way you behave is like well ok well i am like quite a few standard deviations higher than you in like IQ and just self awareness, your behviour is like so fucking basic so much so that it is like it is, that you are actually this stupid which believe me, it's like we are other species you are actually that much dumber than me but like you're also shit in so many other areas of intellence, m0nde you might have technically an verage IQ possibly even like just slighly above average, like 110 tops but being so you have no actual idea how fucking stupid most people are and there fire no idea how much fucking differnce rhere is betwwen you in intelligence and someone who is even 130's in IQ like seriously someone that much of a percent smarter than you is like actually A LOT fucking smarter than you and frankly well you'll never be able to see judge ir understand that much of a differnce likt to you stupid people are stupid right, and people of average intelligence are just a bit dumber than you and they are basically your tools due to you socipath traits like they are the people you can manipulate into what you are socially competeting for and don't get it wrong you're not like as much of a socipath as some and you are smarter than some of them but basically you care so much about what people think of you it's like you think whatver little you actually have over those those who who are like average intellignce actually doesn't make you an utter failure and stupid and shit compared to all the smart pwople but the irony for you is is how much dumber you think think stupid people are than you that is literally as many deviations dumber you are to someone with a repectable smart IQ of 130 right, like ok that is a modestly smart IQ i30's but that is not even a genius and there well there is a reasonable number out of 100 people that actually have iq's that high and hugher ok but like how stupid you see someone with an IQ of 70 right that is actually legally retarded, well that is how fuxking dumb you look to anyone who is actually even hust smart let alone genius or superior intellignce or higher sid, you are more than that much stupid to me, sid does the poor simpke bugger with an iq of 70 have any idea concept or self awarness to to know that you are just slightly abive average intelligence. No and it is like just really evident to you when someone is what considered legally retarded? Yet very fucking obious, look that is actually the same kind of disparity I am talking about with you, to me sid 30 points difference is an obvious diffrence let alone morevthan 50 points because for every 100 people you meet sid you will meet someone who is like 50 or more iq points more intelligent than than you, like multiole deviations, and sud i might be emotionally retarded and more so than you because I actually produce more chemicals and reabsirb them a lot slower but as far as how fucking self aware you are sid, as far as the capacity of your intellignce you are more than fuxking 30 points lower than me, you as as fucking dumb and basic as what someone who is legally retarded is to you more so because you have not even the sligtest fucking inkling how fucking big mine is, and for all the things I'm small in like my babydick emotiinal intelligence it is fucking huge and you need a bigger one that what you have to even be able know how muxh duxking dumber you are than me or or even just a smart person. Like seriouslybthe world is set up with the average IQ being 100 like the world is actually tailored for people even dumber than you there is nothing you do, nothing in your behaviour and just nothing in your intellignce that even hints at you having anything other than slightly above average intelligence and well you're peovably hust smart enough to kbow that there are pwople dumver than you but not amart wnough to have any cincept of just how much fucking dumber you are than a hell of a lot of people including me. Anyway you're a creep, you're stupid, you don't know me, you are in fact not as good as me in any way, and frankly your even more pathetic than cody because cody well cody is like well he is like that only he more self aware that he is you meanwhile with you it's almost like you are that stupid you don't even know you are doing it. Like seriously when you are you sid and about as smart as you but as just so well juat SO much less you'll do a lot better to just go ahead and try and be an actually nice person you know becauae you'll never know how fucking pitifully pathetic your attempt to do anything otherbthan humbly be an actually nice person looks, how fuxking much you fail at your attempt to do anything other than that and how you really fucking lack the intellectual capacity to not behave in what looks like to anyone with an Iq over 130 as really basic simple behvior and frankly i think unless you consiously try and be like you know, just an actually good pwrson that you're juat well well again your like not smart and you're actually a shit person like not inherently good and smart and self sufficienct in yourself with that, like for you to actually be like a good person would require a concious effort and you know what that is ok if it does but you aren't actually good at all if you don't conciously well be more self awarecand conciously be a goos person so like that's how it is, at least you COULD not be as fucking shit in every way but there is no two ways about it you are just a shitter person than me i mean yeah, just your a fucking loser ok? And one of the things that utterly confirms that is your behaviour towards me you you stupid and pathetic basic fucking nasty stupid fucking male like you know, you actually know you are but what makes me not give a shir that you are actually so fuckng sad and pathetic like that is how you actually feel and what not makes me a give a shit that tou feel so fucking sad about yourself is that you're a shit person and you feeling like that is like the best thing you can do for your character and maybe just get fucking real enough for a second, like actually real not you made up fucking lies that are a weak stupid pathetic attempt to project and externalise your fucking actual inferiority, inferior because you are actually a shitter person than me, and just get real enough and actually have enough self awarness to be aboe discren what is a shit feeling in you because you are a shit oersin and what is a pathetic attempt to externalise that shitness because well simpler, dumber, less self awarevpeople do that, it's a natural thing but just get real enough to fucking own that is your feeling and that you actually do deserve to feel that way and yeah it's shit reality is shit and frankly you needs to be about as dumb as you or dumber too just not be self aware of that you will literally still be that pathetic and just as a shit person no mattee what tou do unless you actually just realise it, own it, it's literally you not because of me or any other reason or any deficiency of anyone else, like to get fuxking real with yourself like that would actually be personal growth and actually make you way less of a shit person because at least like realise something a little more fucking real than you being fucking fake and just have that much more self awarness like everyone else who is just smarter than you and already fucking knows that about themselves, self awarness is not a happy feeling wgere you feel good, there are no really smart people who feel good or feel happy, there just isn't they can just be aware of shit how it actually is and they can still be like good people but you can't be smart and have that much self awarness and feel good about yourself, like it seriouslybtake a lack of intellignce and self awareness to delude yourself into not intrinsically just being aware of that shitness, but are that shit in actuality so you can't actually not be shit unless you you actually be aware of fucking faculties and just KNOW that tou are, like seriously the irony is that you can't be a good person unless you know you are shit, otherwise you are just fucking shit and stupid enough to not have the self awarness to not be shit, i don't expect you to understand what irony is because for some of you it's a word that you don't actually understand the concept of, and that's ok irony is actually something that requires you know a reasonably high intelligence to grasp the actual conceot of and fact is MOST people do not actually know what irony is and I have universally seen more people misuse rhe word than actually use ir correctly but it is known as requiring more than average intelligence to grasp and ironically most peole who try to use the word irony don't actually know its meaning and completely misuse ir i swear Doli has never used the correct in the right context even once like he doesn't actually know what it means but he uses it a lot. Anyway yeah. So that's it. Most of you are that fucking sumb and shit at all, basically if you don't post like ypu are fucking mentally consumed by me which everyine whi isn't a fucking moronic fucking dumb loser doesn't do, like they just don't do it because well once again there is a fucking difference and they are just better than you like you'll never understand being so shit how fucking just shit, dumb, pathetic and ahit you are and what you actually look like to the people who aren't shit pathetic consumed because there is actually si little to you compared to people who are bettter than you like there is not a lot to you, so seriously you see how little the people who aren't desperate basic stupid fucking shit people losers post about you or me anyone you see how they don't fucking make up shit about ANYONE? That is because they are ALL people who are just smarter and better peple than you so if you ARE continually making up shit about someone as your best defense as being welp just not as iherently good as they are well then yep that is basicaloy like, well yeah what I said we so obviously all were not born equal but while the more basic of you fuckheads, you know the ones that like yeah that's for real they are actually that fucking sumb and parhetic, well while you might not actually understand a lot of concepts do you at least know what a fucking utter duckhead loser is? Because how could you possibly know what one is and not fucking know that you are one, like lol, how could you possibly not know that you behaving like that, that that is what you do, like swriously how could you not know that you are a fucking uuter fucking loser, total fuckhead? Lol like what do you think one is? Lol because wow that is like a whole level of dumb that is just incomprehnsible to me, that you do not even know what it is that makes someone an actual fucking loser, like a fuckhead or just plain stupid and shit, like seriously what do you think one is? lol

Lisa
11-28-2014, 07:05 PM
Plus I think you die feom naking posts like that i better stop

Lisa
11-28-2014, 07:06 PM
Like that is too big of a post like you cant pist like that all the time or ypu'd die

Lisa
11-28-2014, 07:28 PM
So it's conclusive that if you are a fucking fuckhead then you you are a fucking fuckhead, and it's like impossible to argue with that logic as altered a state my brain might be like that is literally impossible to write that and I did anyway because wow look my brain is magic like seriously plug drugs, you've taken heaps of speed, you can't fucking do what I just did like that IS impossible right? But I did it so I know what is impossible because I can do impossible and it is impossible to argue with that it is completely conclusive

Lisa
11-28-2014, 07:42 PM
You'll never see anyone else here beat those fucking impossible speed posts plug drug would come the closest but seriously not even as impossible as that, like ever, like half of that maybe and not even as retarded as that alot ofvthat isn't even proper typing the idea to type was happening but a lot of letters were being mashed when they shouldn't be, have you ever seen it? No because nobody could open a can of whatver the fuck that was, like impossible posts like that here, that was fucking special and i did that here and you can see like huge wall of impossible speed post text that is just impossible like surely if I make a post like that i should be in hospital but I'll go vote now so could take this shit everyday like I can't do this ever again or for like 2 years or something i don't need to do ever it again honestly but it's ok, as in this isn't permanent, this is drug induced ok go vote wow off my head and have to walk a few blocks because well i don't think I should drive a car just now or operate heavy machinery or anything

Camoron
11-28-2014, 08:06 PM
A holy shit was rooty your last conquest?

Lisa
11-28-2014, 08:23 PM
A holy shit was rooty your last conquest?

No i haven't had sex in like 2 or 3 months butI haven't had speed in like years or anything

Just voted didn't die... Phew! Can have water and a joint now, i should eat some fruit or something

the president of sex
11-28-2014, 08:45 PM
what

maks
11-28-2014, 08:54 PM
receiving drugs in exchange for sex sounds an awful lot like something a whore would do...

Lisa
11-28-2014, 08:59 PM
receiving drugs in exchange for sex sounds an awful lot like something a whore would do...

Sounds like a big fucking night to me

I gave him a broken guitar, that's a thing too so like it was like a swap meet

Lisa
11-28-2014, 09:05 PM
Maks look at that fucking post, i know you are impressed as hell by that, i know everyone is really imoressed like THAT is a fucking post the biggest post you've ever seen and you're like as old me about so yeah, just look at it, it cannot be read, like humans are just not capable of reading that but just fucking look at that

Lisa
11-28-2014, 09:13 PM
I just won at posting, set a new record even if I'm a drug cheat that record is like never going to be beaten without causing an injury

I won, I won at posting

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
11-28-2014, 09:18 PM
:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puk e::puke::puke:

http://i.imgur.com/weTPyKD.gif

juji
11-28-2014, 09:20 PM
tl;dr on all posts, sorry for my ignorance

Can anyone make a summayr for me?

Lisa
11-28-2014, 09:21 PM
There are all kinds of mental problems in the forum

Gentleman Doli
what the fuck is wrong with lisa

Lisa

Meth

juji
11-28-2014, 09:23 PM
Meth

Did you really consume meth?

Lisa
11-28-2014, 09:24 PM
what the fuck is wrong with lisa

Fucking took drugs and it turns out that me taking speed is a performance enhancer for posting and I won posting, look at that, those are fucking posts i like cracked posting

Lisa
11-28-2014, 09:26 PM
Did you really consume meth?

Yeah i did last night/early this morning it was a once off thing you know just yeah drugs

juji
11-28-2014, 09:28 PM
http://i.imgur.com/elJtnQ0.jpg

Lisa
11-28-2014, 09:29 PM
Just having pot now but I haven't slept yet but like yeah there's no more posts like that in me, you're like never going to see anything like that again

Lisa
11-28-2014, 09:32 PM
http://i.imgur.com/elJtnQ0.jpg

Yeah except I actually just sat there and made those posts, one of those posts actually took a couple of hours like i just sat there typing it and then the second big one, i had to lay down for that one so that was done on the ipad laying down

Lisa
11-28-2014, 09:45 PM
Maybe I could expand some more..... I literally don't think I can expand on a thought anymore, i used thinks all up now got no thinks that was the most thinks particular to this forum that can happen within the laws of physics

Lisa
11-28-2014, 09:55 PM
Alright so the formula

T=FP2

The formula for the speed of posting is Thinks = Forum x Posts2

Camoron
11-28-2014, 10:03 PM
rip

juji
11-28-2014, 11:00 PM
I feel like Lisa got influences from Plug Drugs

Lisa
11-28-2014, 11:01 PM
I belive I have outdone him sir!

Recognize

juji
11-28-2014, 11:02 PM
Consuming drugs is somewhat may ruin your future

Lisa
11-28-2014, 11:05 PM
Yes it is not nutritious

Lisa
11-28-2014, 11:19 PM
I think you can see my brain melt ITT

I'm settling down now, you can see why that is a very very sometimes food because that just melts your brain the neurons just keep firing off and it uses so much energy and it's just unhealthy and like burnt out lightbulbs like some of my brain just melted because it never got repair with sleep but not like I'll have it again, like I'll recover because as fucking good that felt hours ago when i wasn't as burnt out as I'm now comming down and bits of brain dying because no sllep and just because drugs like it i know if taking hard drugs as a regular habit well it's fucking bad and my whole life and brain and gealth wil get ruined and you know You can see why it's not my drug of choice, why i like a drug that slows and regulates neurons firing off, it's just much more peacfull but yeah of course drugs can feel good and it made me just so, like really just enhanced the sex for me like yeah a once off once a blue moon thing where the side affect is like this which is just untenable for me so like yeah that great and fun and it's a huge night for me like taking speed is a huge fucking night and day for me, but i would not want to be like all the time no way, feels good but fucking it's hard drugs, and especially speed you know, i stick with pot because I'll take peace and slowing and regulting of neurons firing off in my brain anyday over this, i have no idea what i just typed or why but yeah so this actually me if I was an actual meth junky and I think the difference is stark enough and that basically Zi post everyday that you can see I don't actually take speed or meth, like I've i've had it a few times in my life but clealy not often, you've never seen me like this, you know some of you don't fucking know me at all, you know people who don't fucking know me at all but seem to think they are do are like cody and monde and even dp doesn't fucking know me and maks doesn't know me marco doesn't fucking know because they are fucking pussies, like seriously they are fucking pussies because well they are fucking scared of me to be honest, a couple like dp and maks, like they are fucking scared of me because they are actually smart enough to know they fucking should be scared of me and so wisely for them they don't want to really know me because they know It would just lead to me really affecting thier brain in some way and they just don't want that, they don't want to know me because they are scared of knowing me, and you know shit I have posted nearly every day with them for a couple of years but they have drawn a line in the sand about how much they even want to humanise me... Now that is tjose two maks and dp and they are the same as in they are both not stupid but they are both fucking demented, cody and monde and shit, they don't know me because they literally do not know me because i know who knows me like who talks to me like I am actual person and who i actually talk to or just have that capacity with and i have nothing to do with them because i don't actually like them, m0nde used to be ok and I played some games with him and he was good to play games with me because he's shit at games but because he's shit at games he's actually pateient enough to teach someone how to play a game but still i've spent maybe 3 hours tops in my whole life playing games with monde and he doesn't fucking know me or anything about my life, and since he came back he's been like a fuckhead and fuckheads don't know me because i don't like fuckheads, some of you know me because you know me because of just actually knowing me a bit, but anyway I see some of you posting shit about me that is made up or not even true and not even being able to tell what are my accounts and what are some fucking fucking loser lisa troll and the fact that anyone you know runs around trying to pretend to be me in a fucking forum like that goes a long way to say that yeah you are fucking retarded losers and I'm just well I'm just something you would obsess about and give up that much of your fucking brain soace to because you are literally that lacking and wanting and that like I biochemically own your fucking brain, i mean you tealise you are a barely a blip on my radar like you are actually lacking anything about you, especially intelligence that would make me afford you any more thought than "wow" some people actually are a LOT less intellgent than a lot of pet animals lije seriously the disparity between intellignce is so fucking great between people like that and smart people and like if you had even avarge intelligence you'd know how fucking lame it is for you to be so fucking consumed by me that basically I am like a god in your fucking head, i mean you literally don't see me or anyone being so consumed by you that they would do anything like that, like you are literally so nothing to me and Zi'm literally like a big deal to you and I can see why you hate me becauae you are so fucking shit and pathetic of of such dull low intelligence that yeah i'm just so obviously like just in that other league you know exists but you are just not in but you think if you snap at my ankles spazz make up demented shit and go whatver extreme you can to be acknowledged by me in any way like that will actually help you delude yourself that I am on a as low as kevel as you and that I am attainable to you if you PRETEND I'm all thsese things that drag me down to your level and fact is aome people are just better than other and I am SO much better than you and that goes for the fucking losers who don't know me but post made up shit about me, people who actually know me because they are just not scared if me because of 1. They are actually euipped intellectually and just in ways where like well see they are not scared if me because they don't see me as something more dominant than they are, like you know they aren't the actual bottom the barrel, I'm just some whatever silly monkey to them again that's just because the league I'm in which is not the you know the best league there is by a long shot but it is just so fucking far from the bottom of the barell shit that is just well inferior and they are inferior in every way, well people in my own league or in higher leagues than me, they aren't fucking scared of me, they aren't intellectually, psychologically, goodness or physical attributes inferior to me, they know that to them I'm just 35 woman who is a bit insane, they know I'm smart but they aten't actually stupid so like it doesn't impress/threaten them, they know that I'm all kinds if fucked up and not the most together ir sucessfull person, they know that I'm actually a good person, I'm not really that shit but they don't care you know, i don't fucking consume them, i'm just someone they either like because they aren't mentally just not capable of actually knowing what someobe is really like so they either like me, or some things about me maybe you know if they like me they invest enough in me to not really like certain things about me and what not or you know they are just indifferent, like what I do just doesn't matter to them, they are mentally capable of having a proper rounded fulfilled life where soneone like me, like honestly i don't matter to them they may know I exist and be mentally capable enough of knowing what someone, anyone us actually but I'm just inconsequential you know, and they are more my equals or actually betters you know, they don't fucking hate me, they don't sit there being affected by a post I make, like you know, you have to pretty fucking lacking to be consumed by me like some of the losers that literally are incapble of not just being consumed mentally like yes, you are actually dumber than me, actually a shitter poersin than me in every way, actually failing more interpersonally, less successfull, like actually you wish you were me because you think if you were me all the small minded pathetic YOU want in life you just have it with ease and as it is you just do not the possess the faculties and yeah you hate ne for it, you are jealous because you are actually like and organism that is inferior in a way you can't can't actually see past your own nose, like that actually requires some intelligences that you, like actually most people just do not posses in order to be able to have any idea of how fucking different sone people are to you, like seriously bottom of the barell there us a whole other level of understanding that is just beyond what someone like you, like let me put it this way, intellignce is like a main semse like sight, touch, smell, like and you just have no idea how much you just don't fucking get it and how much nore a oerson with higher intellignce just knows, understands is such more entirety than you, and look there are people who are stupid who are really fucking good owople in every way just aren't smart but you aren't one of them like seriously the differnce between oeople is like so every extreme of each end exists, like forget it lol but sadly for you fir not actually intelligent enough to realise that not many are as actually stupid as you, like seriously you are bellow average intelligence and you just can never actually achieve attaining someone better than you by trying to make up that they are shit like you because that is just, you'd need to be as stupid as you to be e ven so lacking in self awareness that you would even do that because that's the thing, you don't have the self awareness ir intelligence to take diown a female as smart as ne, she would actually have to be as stupid as you in the first place and if you were to ge able to actually psychologically reduce me to a level that is shit enough that you think if you could I would be attainable to you you'd have to be smarter than me and lol LOL that would be one smart mother fucker and a mother fucker that smart is smart enough to have better things to do than that like it would be pretty fucking fucking weird if someone that smart actually would want to do that which you aren't even smart enough to know what to do with a person if you broke them ket alone smart enough, like let's just say it'll never fycking happen, i mean you aren't even aware of what you are doing ir why, you literally do not have the mental capacity, all you know is I affect you mentally, you are consumed by me, and that is just your best attempt, you do not have the mental capacity to be self aware enough to know what internilising and externalising is and you are certainly not aware of your simple basic psychological defense which is just like, so fucking basic, but you are so fucking stupid please, trust me it's not even worth you trying you have no chance in hell of aquiring what you want, like if you only you knew, but you literally don't and you know some of you are barely bettercthan thatclevel, you might be slightly more smarter than the ones who like imititate me and are consumed by me but you aren't like actually smart, like you really are just so basically stupid that you are like m0nde or cody ir wendy level where you are basically well i shit all over brain, wake up and realise it, you literally make shit up about me and are afected by me at all and you actually paychologically delude yourself that you are close enough to me in any way to actually know ne, i mean look at you, you're fucking affected by me in a way that frankly only the fucking inferior can be and all you can do is make stuff up about me to try and reduce me to a level that is closer to the actual kind if shit petson you are, you think if you were me that you would do better than me and that you would be able to attain the things that you want but can't obtain because you're too fat, ugly, unfit, stupid, just not a good enough person, all those pitiful little things you lack in life which is basically like everything, like seriously you haven't been able to obtain what you want in life, I don't even want what you want because as you already actually kow those thing YOU want yeah I could get them fucking easy but I'm actually just a better and nore fucking complex person than you, i understand that i have my wants that ithers have that I can't obtain because you know I don't have the capacity for it, like Look at people who are better than me and wish stuff like, i wiah I was as good as them as in goodness or I wish I was as emotionally intelligent as them and then you know I'd always be able to deal with things, like nothing wpuld fall apart for me because I wouldn't go insane, like I would be fully functional but i'm actually just not as stupid and shit oerson as you to be consumed by them like seriously most people are not as psychologically stupid as you, but anyway the point is, you are fucking a lot dumber than people who are smart and a way shiiter petson than somone who a us good person, like you just are and frankly I don't give a shit about how fucking horrible you feel that I exist and you are some kind of inferior specimen i think you are shit people with shit feelings and understanding of them, like I am technically emotionally retarded but I am smarter than you and know I am i have enough intellignce to be self aware that I am emotionally retarded but you well you are emotionally retarded without actually having enough intelligence or wherewithal to be able to judge that you are actually more emotionally retarded than most people, like i bet you ACTUALLY think you aren't emotionally retarded like you just don't don't have enough intellenge to posses the self awareness of your emotional intelligence, like you know self awareness is based on intellignce and the more intelligent you are as in just plain smart the more self aware you are, the animals thats can achieve self awareness are considered more intelligent than ones cannot, that is because how self aware you are is based on how intelligent you are like that is what intellignce actually means, and you're just not smart, you're just not self aware, certainly not by my standars and my standards of intellignce are a lot higher than your and frankly not by anyone's standards who is actually well smart, your not self aware enought to know that most people are more emotionally intelligent that you, you don't know that because you're just not smart enough to understand your externalising, like it would actually be a rude shock to your ego if you actually internilised and was self aware enough to know exactly where you sit as far as emotional intelligence or general intelligence, like you aren't actually smart enough to internilise, like your ego which is another facet of intelligence is just not psychologically intelligent enough to withstand, like look the way you behave is like well ok well i am like quite a few standard deviations higher than you in like IQ and just self awareness, your behviour is like so fucking basic so much so that it is like it is, that you are actually this stupid which believe me, it's like we are other species you are actually that much dumber than me but like you're also shit in so many other areas of intellence, m0nde you might have technically an verage IQ possibly even like just slighly above average, like 110 tops but being so you have no actual idea how fucking stupid most people are and there fire no idea how much fucking differnce rhere is betwwen you in intelligence and someone who is even 130's in IQ like seriously someone that much of a percent smarter than you is like actually A LOT fucking smarter than you and frankly well you'll never be able to see judge ir understand that much of a differnce likt to you stupid people are stupid right, and people of average intelligence are just a bit dumber than you and they are basically your tools due to you socipath traits like they are the people you can manipulate into what you are socially competeting for and don't get it wrong you're not like as much of a socipath as some and you are smarter than some of them but basically you care so much about what people think of you it's like you think whatver little you actually have over those those who who are like average intellignce actually doesn't make you an utter failure and stupid and shit compared to all the smart pwople but the irony for you is is how much dumber you think think stupid people are than you that is literally as many deviations dumber you are to someone with a repectable smart IQ of 130 right, like ok that is a modestly smart IQ i30's but that is not even a genius and there well there is a reasonable number out of 100 people that actually have iq's that high and hugher ok but like how stupid you see someone with an IQ of 70 right that is actually legally retarded, well that is how fuxking dumb you look to anyone who is actually even hust smart let alone genius or superior intellignce or higher sid, you are more than that much stupid to me, sid does the poor simpke bugger with an iq of 70 have any idea concept or self awarness to to know that you are just slightly abive average intelligence. No and it is like just really evident to you when someone is what considered legally retarded? Yet very fucking obious, look that is actually the same kind of disparity I am talking about with you, to me sid 30 points difference is an obvious diffrence let alone morevthan 50 points because for every 100 people you meet sid you will meet someone who is like 50 or more iq points more intelligent than than you, like multiole deviations, and sud i might be emotionally retarded and more so than you because I actually produce more chemicals and reabsirb them a lot slower but as far as how fucking self aware you are sid, as far as the capacity of your intellignce you are more than fuxking 30 points lower than me, you as as fucking dumb and basic as what someone who is legally retarded is to you more so because you have not even the sligtest fucking inkling how fucking big mine is, and for all the things I'm small in like my babydick emotiinal intelligence it is fucking huge and you need a bigger one that what you have to even be able know how muxh duxking dumber you are than me or or even just a smart person. Like seriouslybthe world is set up with the average IQ being 100 like the world is actually tailored for people even dumber than you there is nothing you do, nothing in your behaviour and just nothing in your intellignce that even hints at you having anything other than slightly above average intelligence and well you're peovably hust smart enough to kbow that there are pwople dumver than you but not amart wnough to have any cincept of just how much fucking dumber you are than a hell of a lot of people including me. Anyway you're a creep, you're stupid, you don't know me, you are in fact not as good as me in any way, and frankly your even more pathetic than cody because cody well cody is like well he is like that only he more self aware that he is you meanwhile with you it's almost like you are that stupid you don't even know you are doing it. Like seriously when you are you sid and about as smart as you but as just so well juat SO much less you'll do a lot better to just go ahead and try and be an actually nice person you know becauae you'll never know how fucking pitifully pathetic your attempt to do anything otherbthan humbly be an actually nice person looks, how fuxking much you fail at your attempt to do anything other than that and how you really fucking lack the intellectual capacity to not behave in what looks like to anyone with an Iq over 130 as really basic simple behvior and frankly i think unless you consiously try and be like you know, just an actually good pwrson that you're juat well well again your like not smart and you're actually a shit person like not inherently good and smart and self sufficienct in yourself with that, like for you to actually be like a good person would require a concious effort and you know what that is ok if it does but you aren't actually good at all if you don't conciously well be more self awarecand conciously be a goos person so like that's how it is, at least you COULD not be as fucking shit in every way but there is no two ways about it you are just a shitter person than me i mean yeah, just your a fucking loser ok? And one of the things that utterly confirms that is your behaviour towards me you you stupid and pathetic basic fucking nasty stupid fucking male like you know, you actually know you are but what makes me not give a shir that you are actually so fuckng sad and pathetic like that is how you actually feel and what not makes me a give a shit that tou feel so fucking sad about yourself is that you're a shit person and you feeling like that is like the best thing you can do for your character and maybe just get fucking real enough for a second, like actually real not you made up fucking lies that are a weak stupid pathetic attempt to project and externalise your fucking actual inferiority, inferior because you are actually a shitter person than me, and just get real enough and actually have enough self awarness to be aboe discren what is a shit feeling in you because you are a shit oersin and what is a pathetic attempt to externalise that shitness because well simpler, dumber, less self awarevpeople do that, it's a natural thing but just get real enough to fucking own that is your feeling and that you actually do deserve to feel that way and yeah it's shit reality is shit and frankly you needs to be about as dumb as you or dumber too just not be self aware of that you will literally still be that pathetic and just as a shit person no mattee what tou do unless you actually just realise it, own it, it's literally you not because of me or any other reason or any deficiency of anyone else, like to get fuxking real with yourself like that would actually be personal growth and actually make you way less of a shit person because at least like realise something a little more fucking real than you being fucking fake and just have that much more self awarness like everyone else who is just smarter than you and already fucking knows that about themselves, self awarness is not a happy feeling wgere you feel good, there are no really smart people who feel good or feel happy, there just isn't they can just be aware of shit how it actually is and they can still be like good people but you can't be smart and have that much self awarness and feel good about yourself, like it seriouslybtake a lack of intellignce and self awareness to delude yourself into not intrinsically just being aware of that shitness, but are that shit in actuality so you can't actually not be shit unless you you actually be aware of fucking faculties and just KNOW that tou are, like seriously the irony is that you can't be a good person unless you know you are shit, otherwise you are just fucking shit and stupid enough to not have the self awarness to not be shit, i don't expect you to understand what irony is because for some of you it's a word that you don't actually understand the concept of, and that's ok irony is actually something that requires you know a reasonably high intelligence to grasp the actual conceot of and fact is MOST people do not actually know what irony is and I have universally seen more people misuse rhe word than actually use ir correctly but it is known as requiring more than average intelligence to grasp and ironically most peole who try to use the word irony don't actually know its meaning and completely misuse ir i swear Doli has never used the correct in the right context even once like he doesn't actually know what it means but he uses it a lot. Anyway yeah. So that's it. Most of you are that fucking sumb and shit at all, basically if you don't post like ypu are fucking mentally consumed by me which everyine whi isn't a fucking moronic fucking dumb loser doesn't do, like they just don't do it because well once again there is a fucking difference and they are just better than you like you'll never understand being so shit how fucking just shit, dumb, pathetic and ahit you are and what you actually look like to the people who aren't shit pathetic consumed because there is actually si little to you compared to people who are bettter than you like there is not a lot to you, so seriously you see how little the people who aren't desperate basic stupid fucking shit people losers post about you or me anyone you see how they don't fucking make up shit about ANYONE? That is because they are ALL people who are just smarter and better peple than you so if you ARE continually making up shit about someone as your best defense as being welp just not as iherently good as they are well then yep that is basicaloy like, well yeah what I said we so obviously all were not born equal but while the more basic of you fuckheads, you know the ones that like yeah that's for real they are actually that fucking sumb and parhetic, well while you might not actually understand a lot of concepts do you at least know what a fucking utter duckhead loser is? Because how could you possibly know what one is and not fucking know that you are one, like lol, how could you possibly not know that you behaving like that, that that is what you do, like swriously how could you not know that you are a fucking uuter fucking loser, total fuckhead? Lol like what do you think one is? Lol because wow that is like a whole level of dumb that is just incomprehnsible to me, that you do not even know what it is that makes someone an actual fucking loser, like a fuckhead or just plain stupid and shit, like seriously what do you think one is? lolthis post happened

Lisa
11-28-2014, 11:22 PM
WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON ICE?

Well I took ice and that post happened

Lisa
11-28-2014, 11:27 PM
Unfucking belieavble you can actually see the brain damage as it occurs

steveyos YOLO
11-28-2014, 11:41 PM
Did you see your pussy damage as your childhood rape occurred

TheLizardWhisperer
11-29-2014, 04:18 AM
jon you need to stop projecting your weird ass shit onto me because I'll never understand your wavelength or what the fuck you are talking about, jon you are special, you live another world we have suck different thought processes it isn't even funny, you're more autistic than ruby is just don't do that shit when say something insinuating some bad to me that com e so fucking left field like everything you say because you know what I know you're a nice guy but I have to be a fucking bitch to you if you're a fucking bitch and look I do think you're a weirdo but a nice smart weirdo but yeah you can be a stupid bitch but you are pretty cool but they tell me you being a bitch is cag influence but I wonder how she is feeling about you being austistic because she wants to be your girlfriend so bad and she's been demented for most the time she she has followed me around and "trolled" me on the internet but fact is she is pretty fucking demented but she's been heaps better since teknorat trolled her, like I like her more now she's less of a fuckhead but yeah so that's you two

see while I'm high I figured I'd just sort out all you fucking trolls and shit, give you all your character appraisals because really you are fucking fuckheads and some other people I'm not apraising much are nice I like people when they aren't fuckheads for the most part and I get it some of you are fucked in the nhead fucking demented desperate to be fucking psychopaths or something like serious have ever read your shit some of you are bum fuck fucking retarded man but you know if you aren't a fuckhead then I like you so sue me for being like that like don't make shit up about me like you're fucking retarded like serious some of you are fucking brain damaged not like just insane or something but like actually fucking brain damaged or some shit and yes I'm insane and high right now and oh wow who else was I going to tralk about? no-one really I don't care about most of you I'm here and I'm a bit more than fucking queer you know I really like juji lately we've been mates again like before and when I was with rootbeer you know I like elz he's cool when he's my mate and I I like Tim lately like seriously he's fucking cute and funny and yeah you're hot tim and don't be too up yourself but you you're young and can get a way hotter younger better girl than me especially if you move out of your parents house you will grow up heaps and then you'll have a hot girlfriend then, and I'd take advantage of you being young and haorny all the time but yeah when you get a bit less sheltered you can get a nice clean young hot chick who isn't an insane 35 year old woman which can't even meet you half way to where you're going in life and yeah would totally fuck but lol seriously you don't need me to fuck, you're cool you can be a jerk whenever you want and go fuck whoever you want, you're bipolar or something I think but yay Tim, I'm in Tim camp ok, i might just forum fan you because you've nice to me lately and it's been so fucking cute Tim like little forum crush fucking cute made me want to fucking eat you and stuff and you know ruby when he isn't acting like a spastic 13 year old trying to be a fuckhead he's actually really cool and he's heaps nicer than he tries to be, don't know why he tries to be a fuckhead I think to try and show off and look big to teknorat who is like a psycho and seriously like a fucking 13 year old too but they are both pretty smart and funny but ruby's actually a better person than teknorat, teknorat is just fucking brain damged like his dad hit him in the frontal lobes too much he's a psychopath with enouygh intellignce for it to fucking affect you when he's trying to have an emotiuon to like getting all hanibal lecture psychology on your ass but it's just because he's retarded with feelings, like you know I'm emotionally retarded too but I yeah he's developmentally stunted in some fucking way but again pretty fucking smart so not a triffle. basically more dangerous than cody because he has a brain but yeah he's a just a bit of a fuckhead sometimes like a total fucking fuckhead sometimes deliberately just because he's a fuckhead but he actually likes me and I think he gets brain damage about that because yeah he's smart but not as smart as me and to be honest he is my friend like I like him even though he just a fuckwit sometimes just to try and really fuck with people because he gets off a bit at it because he's retarded like that he's just yeah psychopath but honestly that can't affect me that much because I am already fucking insane and damaged like honestly he couldn't do anything worse to me than some others did and I'm just well I am actually smarter than him but he probably doesn't think I am lol but that's because he isn't quite as smart as me but I mean I'm insane and emotionally retarded but eh like he probably has an IQ in the 130's maybe a bit more so he smart enough to know most people are really fucking stupid like seriously average intellignce is pretty fucking dumb, like they can be awesome people and good people and stuff but most peopke are what to some people just generally not as smart, doesn't mean anything just is, like people are just nicer people or nicer people or funnier people and some people have tallent and all that like and there are some fucking horrible fucking people yeah but you know they ARE fucking retarded, like they ARE fucking missing a bit between the ears and you know, well aside from marco, he pretty fucking dumb his IQ is like 90 or a fair choo bellow average that's for sure and yeah wendy can be amusing sometimes just because she says random fucking funny shit shit, like it's shit but yeah can be funny but yeah no fucking genius there but probably most of the rest of you even demented ones are above average intellignce, even cag maybe but maybe dp is the smartest in some way but it's only in some way because he's fucvking dislexic or something but OMG I am so bored of thinking about you troll but yeah ruby is smart and funny and pretty nice but autistsic and pretty immature when you're an old hag like me teknorat yeah whatever I can deal with teknorat because he's actually just honest about how sick he is in the head like yeah he's not a sociopath trying to convince people he's something he's not because sociopaths are just liars, and you I fucking hate liars they are such losers but psychopaths are just fucking psychopaths they honestly don't care what anyone thinks but he likes me that's why he likes to try and play with me and be a fuckhead and he likes cag too you know he's just so fucking emotionally immature he doesn't know how to process that he just likes someone especially the opposite sex it makes him feel vulnerable and you know he's not a female, he's male to start with and he's a psychopath but yeah that doesn't mean he's the worst kind of person you'll ever meet by far like seriously being a psycho path doesn't mean you're bad and he's actually a pretty good one but like I knew he was from the start and cag is sociopath but she's not smarter than teknorat she had no fucking clue man she was busy deluding herself that he was just another fucking toy because most guys are so easily just a toy for cag because most guys are actually not that bright, like seriously and especially some of you younger more sheltered ones but yeah she just didn't that one comming and the thing is sociopaths actually care a LOT what other people think of them, like more than most people but they seriously fucking care about shit that someone like me who you know I actually don;t care what other people think of me I'm maybe a bit up myself in the way that I just care what I think of people, I seriously only care if I like someone or not and like I'm not actually a social retard because I've been tested but I have a personality type and I just don;t follow people, I love learning stuff from smart people I like but what anyone thinks of me I don;t care because actually the people that even have opinions on me well look I'm just actually pretty aware and confrontimngly honest about if I actually like someone or not and how at such a disenchanted social level it's all about, I don;t kn ow but I'm just honest about the fact if I want someone to do something for me like I don't actually bother manipulating people I'll just say what I want from them without all that fucking pleasantries or even manners I guess because honestly I am a judgemental person that is in my personality type I am always judging things I take in a lot of information and then make an actual judgement and you know some people aren't judgemental but I am pretty fucking self aware that I am and the judgements I make on on people look there are very few genuinely just good hearted nice people you know and you know there are some but honestly we are all self serving even the good ones but it's just that because they are actually like good, like there is a goodness intelligence you know because it actually takes a lot of fucking intellignce of some sort to be a good person because most people haven't got that level of intellignce where they fully just understand that all that matters is to actually be good and I'm not actually as far as being a good person goes that goodness intelligent but like I'm just not as smafrt as the really good people because I'm just actually bitter and not as in control of my thought processes and just not as an actually good person, you know but the thing is there is NOT a lot of actually good people like they are rare and they will always fucking be good and have enough self awesness and goodness intellignce to have that goodness but holy shit you know 99% of us are not that good, some people are just fucking bad you know and you know that isn not as intelligent no matter how good you are at math and I don't mean if you are a psycho path because you know a good psychopath is like so fucking googness intelligfence like you know there are psychopaths that use their psychoipathness to just do fucking good shit that I'm not good enough to do like I literally do not have the goodness intellignce for it but you know what I am actually more goodness intelligent than MOST people like not goodness genius I'm in that 20% of people who actually have the goodness trait you know, like it's because of I really will step in and help someone and put myself at risk at risk and sacrifuce even my life to do the right thing and help someone because I couldn't live with myself otherwise like it's the fact that actually 80% of people are not actually good at all you know, like they are actually bad people, they might be successsfull and be able to deal with people really well but they really are just seriously allin for themselves and they put themselves first you know I mean it's a part of nature and it's actually better survival wise which is why MOST people are actually like that, they end up being healthier, don't end up getting injured and they just can prosper better because you know dog eat dog but yjey will at other's expense and yeah like I totally take what I can too but I also will sacrife more than most people but yeah not like as much as some, like I fully know how selfish I am and 1st world too and I'm just not actually giving enough to really go out of my way to spend my energry and resources when I actually could you know, if I wasn't actually as self centered as I am I would go teach and look after kids in a 3rd world because I'm actually intelligent enough and fucking spoiled enough with lucky country 1st world oprtunity educated enough to actually be able to help you know but I'm just goodness intelligent enough Like I am selfish but like I'm self aware of that, like I know people who aren't fucking stupid who actually are smart enough to know that yeah I'm fucking smart and yeah I could actually be doing something that heklps out society and everyone else more and I'm just not doing that right now because yeah I am selfish enough to just not fucking do it and I know the ones that are smart enopugh and yous know who you are because we are like fuckingt aliens when the cast majority oif the entire population is actually just, well they are just simpler fucking creatures so yous know who you are and yeah I fucking hear ya you hate me because you're onto me yeah I'm fucking smart and couple actually go make a lot of money on the stock market and be more usefull to you because yeah I know you are one of the fucking smart ones too and are actually being bothered enough to work but that's my selfishness I'm just not that alturistic, you know there really is no fucking point shit just is what it is, I'm fuckiung a long way from being perfect or perfect good or thge most all rounded successfull person, yeah I'm just really fucking highly intellient in one partuclar way like just as in pure intelligtnce but like we aren't even close to be able to categorise all the different intellignces and just in another way I am emotionally stunted and technically you know I'm my emotional intellignce is like technically retarded like you know I've been tested and shit and my emotional intellignce is that oif a teenager so like yeah I can help you with a really fucking hard some but I just do have the capacity to process emotions or understand them in any intellignet way like and emotional intelligence is just SO important for being able to function interpersonally and it's not that I don;t have feelings I do but I that part of my brain you know it just doesn't process the emotion and move on so I can tend to feel a certain feeling for longer than let's say someone with an average emotional intellignce and you know people with high emotional intellignce are just particulary gifted with dealing with interpersonally because they'll always have an apropiate emotion for an apropiate amount and they capaicaty and intellignce for that just allows them to process that and there fore just function whereas most of us know because for the most part most of us rembere being really you know really fucking uypset about something because something awfull has happened and you know most of have emotions and think back more when you were younger before your brain had fully developed and unless you were a psycvhopath who had a damaged part of that which actually has it's uses you know because psychopaths, good ones who who have goodness intelligence are actually just capable to do all that good shit that frankly most people are just not equipped to do you know shit that actually hold the fabric of society together, saving lives, just doing that amazing shit that most of you could never fucking do you know, but yeah most of us remember before that emotional part of yoyur brain had fully developed that you know are kind of helpless emotionally when you just aren't evcen physically capable of processes an emotion it actually is so overwhealming that you know it's all oervasive, it affects your intellignce, like you can't fucking do a maths sum or think in any way usefull when you are actually feeling an emotion and so yeah I'm just a bit more fucking stupid and incapable of mentally of processing emotions in an ideally healthy brain that has like fully functioning emotions, like yeah I think my frontal lobes are obviously damaged but I I do have emotions and I'm actually hypersensitive with emotional empathy like I am affected by emotions more, well more like kids are so some things epset me more than most people and the emotion just isn't processed in a emotionally intelligenet way because you know brain damge, my brain is not perfect but some poarts of it work than yours so shut up we're all different but yeah so like yeah and emotions are not as elctrical based as more chemical based so yeah it's just makes it when things that would upset some people well actually they make me insane as in actually chemically my brain just, well I you know what I think s0ome of the chemicals in emtions can actually shut off areas of your brain you know cause electrical activity and firing of neurons to shut off in certain areas of your brain which is actually happening all the time in a our brains and like if the uptake part of the brain that processes emotions that released and reabsorbs chemicals which basically is just what an emotion is just like a biochemical reaction see if like trauma and I've had trauma and it would be good to be a psychopath because they can't really get tramatised because emotional chemicals aren't even affectimg their brain to the point where what what would traumatise someone who isn't a psychopath doesn't actually traumatise a psychopath like seriously because they don';t produce anywhere near enough of these chemical biochemically for it to actually affe ct their brain much which may or may not be working perfectly fine depending on the person because yeah some psychopaths are fucking brain damages because there are like every fuckingcombination of people and things and damages of brain or super healthy and developed parts of the brains that's why everyone is different but like because probably because the uptake part of the brain that processes the emotions and reabsobs the chemicals is kind of damaged because of trauma when the brain was still dveloping it doesn't reabsorbe very quickly because like those receptors or uptake whatever things in the brain are just not biug fully developed so like the chemicals stay longer causing me to feel an emotion for longer than someone who has developed that pafrt of tehir fully and because those chemicals affect your brain in such a way as they can shut down certain electrictrical actvivty in some parts of brain like memory and just like fully your reasonaing and frontal lobes like if something that emotionally is very strong for me it actually causes me to go insane, it affect my shoirt turn memory which likes gets switched off so actually you know when something really emotional happens you know you just well you feel that shit you know and then those of you who have a fully dveloped uptake inhibitors or whatever well you are biochemically affected, you feel the apropiate emotion and then those chemicals are reabsorbed in an apropiate amount of time and you know you can't function and are kind of not thinking properly when you are having a emotion but it does what it does and I guess because the chemicals are be reabsorbed as much as they are released you are able to feel a feeling have some parts of your brain blocked because yeah biochemical and that what an emotion is otherwise you're brain wouldn;t even be your brain if it didn't change and shit so while you can feel a feel a feeling and move an to another feeling and the parts of your brain that were deactivated during the emotion are ractivated and amother certain chemical mix is released i nto your brain causing you to feel another emotion and so on, it just takes me a lot longer to reabsorb the chemicals being released and this is how an "episode" as I say it happens, I have produced a chemical in my brain that causes an nemotion I mean this is how we are even aware of shit going in in our enviroment and shit but because I have like like developmentally stunted uptake inhibitors which are like a baby dick when most adults have a full grown dick uptake inhibitors so my little freak tard retarded ones don't reabsorb the chemicals and process them intellignetly and parts of my brain remain blocked off, so let's something happens that would you know emotionally devestae someone for a couple of hours, that same state will last in me for like two weeks depending on the severity of the emotion and so like those parts of your brain that are shut off temporily for you when feeling an emotion are shut off for me for like days or even weeks or like howver long all depending on just how fast those chemicals are reabsorbed and that makes me like well not functionally sane, I won't necessarily understand who people and things are even if I am familiar with them, like my brain is just not working properly and you know then the electrical impulses run through well different pathways that like just don't work they way they usually do so like simple things can get confused or bunched up like for example thinking my cat was my mum, like it's hard to explain because I knew my cat was jazz and a cat and was not my mum but my brain was just mixing it up so like that my cat was my mum, they were they were not separted in whatever normally lets my brain distinguishthem complety as as separate like my brain was just recognising them, not phsycially but just like who they were in the same spot because I guess the pafrt that usually can fire off in different way that in some ways distinguished them for they are uniquely was forced to process my awareness of them without that part that part of the brain firing off that allows me to understand and percieve them as certain things, like yeah I doubt I could really figure out how but yeah and just like no short term memory at all like no imediate memory, long term memory yes, mid term memory yes but like imediate short term memory no that effectively mean, and I doubt anyone here has actually experienced a memory problem except maybe Flag has alsiemers so he would know but if your immediate short term memory stop working you just don't know what you are doing, like that is what it means to not have wherewithal and know what you are doing so yeah just well can't fucking function when that happens because well shit it renders me insane and useless and as for the chemicals and the apropiately feeling the emotion it just, well when something emotional is involved well basically the overflow of chemicals cause like just a constant anxiety, like yeah like just scared feeling I guess but if it's like episode bad I don't know what is going on so yeah but it IS a living hell like it's a very horrible feeling and oh my god what it does to my brain because like I'm a bit fucked in the head and it just can be like well it's really horrible. So like I think that may be how an episode occurs. now look emotional thinsg don';t really happen that often in life and so usually I am not overwhealmed chemically in the brain and so insane, like obviously this is retarded how much utter fucking rubbish I'm typing right noow but that's because of drugs, I'll sleep and hey somethimng actually good happened so once I straigten up I'll be fine, but like when my cat dies that might be a time when I go insane so you know because I'm not stupid and are not so permantly insane that I am not aware that I am a bit "insane" effectively I just have to try amd learn from how things have affected me in the past and just try to fucking deal with bit by bit emotionally so that I actually process it and don't just get overwhealmed with it and because I have warning, like I've been made more consiously aware that she will die soon, like I can look after her and whatnot but she is old, she is a cat and she does have renal failure best case is she has another couple of years but yeah I think the shock of it like when she actually gets weak enough that she is suffering and she has to be put down like I know that's going to be a big fucking emotional biochemical and no matter what, I'm going to take a while to process that and I probably will be affected and will be like having chunks of my brain not actually working from like a couple of days to a couple of weeks, just depends how quickly my brain reabsorbes the chemicals released that are actually appropiate to be released when they are, I mean I can mentall prepare myself but fact is I will have an apropiate chgemical release causing emotions when it happens because I do have emotions and plenty of chemical production to feel them wheras I think a psychopath doesn't even have the production of certain chemicals that affect the brain that are actually emotions like they do have chemicals but the brain hasn't produced enough due to their differnce in teh brain for them to actually feel an emotion as we do but I think they are addicted to trying to produce the chemicals, like they are addicted to the chemical because we all are I mean it's the chemicals that are emotion, we are all addicted to thye dopamine and every other fucking chemical that cause emotions but because they don't produce that much of a chemical when a bichemical reaction that produces an appropiate release of the chemical for whatever emotion if apropiate to the situation I think they seek to do things that will produce what would be for most people too much chemical release causing emotion and would actually damge and traumatise someone with what is a common ammount of emotionally reactive chemicals in the brain and like something that produces too much chemicals traumatises most people and that actually phsycially damages the brain like parts of the brain can be shut off or killed by these chemicals but because psychopaths don;t produce much their brain can tollerate enviroments and situations that may may cause a biochemical reaction in the brain and their brain will not be damaged by it, I think psychopaths tend to do and seek what seems to most people things that would traumatise some because it's not like don;t have chemicals and it's only those situation that cause the most biochemical reaction for chemicals that affect our brain to cause what we feel as emotions tghat they actually get enough chemicals released to actually have an emotion which may not appear to others as an emotion but it is to a psychopath what it is to all people natuyrally produced chemicals in the brain which we are in fact addicted to, we are adicted to feeling, our brains are just made to want those chemicals, like they just want to feel anything they can, they just don;t feel much because produce so much less chemicals than people who are emotionally chemically developed like fully in their brain but in a lot of ways you know they just aren't going to get an actually damaged brain from a chemical imbalance in the brain, there is a part of their brain that just doesn't activate when it normally would in others because the chemicalls don't cause it to activate or cue the process of electical stimulation to that part of the brain or the other but they are not at as much risk of other functioning parts of their brain getting damaged due to emotional trauma. Yes so anyway I'm all kinds of fucked up, I'm not one the goodest peopel but I'm like in that 20% of people who actually will stop and help regardless of myself, thye more emotionally developed ones with high (because if goodness was an intelligence and I think it is of sorts because some are just actually better than others in the snese that I'm particulatry thinking about see like the ones that are emotionally smarter and healthier and fully developed in their brain and they are usually like the firefighters, and doctors and nurses and all that that actually, like you know they;ve done psychology experiments to see how many people will actually try and help someone who is pretending to be stabbed and whatnot and you know 80% of people will not, which is actually preserving themsleves better because it doesn't put them in danger so natural selction that is why 80% are like that but as an intellectual capacity, like a capacity in the brain they just don;t have have a part developed in the brain that has like a I guess a goodness intelligence where 20% of people WILL act and help when confronted with something like that because ultimately survival isn't anymore imprtant for you than it for someone else and ultimately if you leave people to die or face injury when you can actually prevent it as far as surviuval goes it ensures survival more, even if that survival isn;t for you it ultimately ensures survival more greatly because then there is a better chance than someone inured or facing injjury can be saved than if we were all the 80%, if we were all the 80% it would be a fast track to evolving into something that is ultimately less equipped to survive like basically too that evolution would affect men where they would have less oprtunity to passon their genes because basically no-one would help save anyone else from ijury, men would like get less chance to pass on their genes becasue it would more be like one male whatever is just pshysically able to gain a territory would get to mate with all the females in the territory but that is short lived and very limited because they would lose their territory to next more able male to claim a territory, and ten they would get their turn like there would be less mixing around of different genes and so the genetically we would become less able to produce variations that basically improve the bunch of chemicals we are's resistence to environment as the more varied mix of genes we have the more variations happens that allow the chemicals to survive in an enviroment and the less variation then the more susceptable we are to not having a some with a vriation that allows them to survive a disease or something happening the enviroment and holy shit I none of this is I don;pt even know why I think it would have that affect but basically that 20% is like well the 80% survive more to pass on those genes that make a partcular chemical make upo that works but not as many of those 80% would survive without that 20% being passed on like that 20% is some kind of thing where it persists because overall it makes more of all the genepool survive and so as it works out there is like that extra poercentage that all genes will endure chimcally and that is just the right balance between that like it it would naturally be evolving that that perfcentage of people is jsut most successfull in proliferating the whole fucking chemical shit we call life and yes I know how utterly insane, pointless and meaningless everything I just typed is but i did and I am just like on drugs so yeah look at all this fucking shit, look it's pretty fucking rare I take something like this because yeah being like this is just well I'm completely fucking useless, like all this is just, it's not actually productive except I did think of some things and these nerons have just been firing off all wherever I'm pretty fucking tired and I definately need to drink some water and lay down. ok probably biggest post I've ever made like seriously no-one can actually read all this this it would take them a couple of hours and especially the end like I was trying to construct thoughts but getting so tired and the neurons keep firing and yeah like this is totally unreadable, I know that, but hey there are worse things I could do on speed than type out a train of thought for 4 hours mbut there are definately better and more interesting things I could be doing, like how boring even on speed, that I actually just sat ther and compulsively wrote my drivel of thoughts for 4 hours.

Results

Teknorat: 7
Cag: 5
Ruby: 4
Tim: 4
Jon: 2
Rootbeer: 1
Flag: 1

TheLizardWhisperer
11-29-2014, 04:20 AM
I: 142
Me: 37

TheLizardWhisperer
11-29-2014, 04:23 AM
Psychopath: 17
Fuckhead: 10
Retarded: 10
Demented: 4

TheLizardWhisperer
11-29-2014, 04:25 AM
80%: 7
20%: 6

juji
11-29-2014, 04:26 AM
Too much Ctrl+F

TheLizardWhisperer
11-29-2014, 04:27 AM
Brain: 64
Chemical: 54
Cat: 6
Mum:3
Jazz: 1

TheLizardWhisperer
11-29-2014, 04:29 AM
Elz: 2
She told us all about you masturbating on cam for her Ivan.

Lisa
11-29-2014, 04:33 AM
Elz: 2
She told us all about you masturbating on cam for her Ivan.
Yes, bragging rights

I didn't say anything bad and I didn't show anyone anything

TheLizardWhisperer
11-29-2014, 04:36 AM
She's very discreet unfortunately for me.

Lisa
11-29-2014, 04:38 AM
Results

Teknorat: 7
Cag: 5
Ruby: 4
Tim: 4
Jon: 2
Rootbeer: 1
Flag: 1
You won

juji
11-29-2014, 04:39 AM
I asked her if she wants to see and tell her opinion, so I have made a video for her after all. I forgot what she said.

Lisa
11-29-2014, 04:40 AM
It was all good

TheLizardWhisperer
11-29-2014, 04:42 AM
I asked her if she wants to see and tell her opinion, so I have made a video for her after all. I forgot what she said.

Discrete and confidential penis reviews by Lisa.

Lisa
11-29-2014, 04:43 AM
LOL

Looks like a job for me

juji
11-29-2014, 04:44 AM
It was all good

I don't think it's exactly what you said.

Lisa
11-29-2014, 04:47 AM
I don't think it's exactly what you said.

Maybe not exactly but words to that effect

Lisa
11-29-2014, 04:48 AM
I said it wasn't mangled like I thought it would be because of your foreskin story....mthat's pretty nice isn't it?

I also said it was nice

TheLizardWhisperer
11-29-2014, 05:06 AM
How about this speed guys dick?

Lisa
11-29-2014, 05:15 AM
He doesn't take speed often, it was a one off thing for him too, i nearly didn't meet him because of the weevil drama I hadn't had much sleep but I couldn't muck him around him anymore and put him off so he got a little bit pretty much so I would stay awake

I made a thread weeks ago before the first time I was going to meet him, I can confirm that is his so if you find that thread and that pic you can see why I was a happy camper

TheLizardWhisperer
11-29-2014, 05:30 AM
That's a lot of work.

Lisa
11-29-2014, 05:33 AM
It is but I don't feel I should be posting it again

It's dribble worthy

TheLizardWhisperer
11-29-2014, 05:57 AM
Prove it.

Lisa
11-29-2014, 06:01 AM
Oh god I want to prove it all day

TheLizardWhisperer
11-29-2014, 06:05 AM
Was he into throat fucking. Is he hot?

Lisa
11-29-2014, 06:07 AM
Yes

TheLizardWhisperer
11-29-2014, 06:07 AM
Was he more satisfying that rooty in every possible way?

Lisa
11-29-2014, 06:09 AM
Yes and he was a better person than Darryn, like I think he's cool and stuff too I want more more more

Lisa
11-29-2014, 06:13 AM
Like the whole thing just exeeded my expectations

Lisa
11-29-2014, 06:19 AM
It was good for me, a positive experience

The speed wasn't good me, it's not really good for anyone but that's not something I do very often, killed off a few extra brain cells that were probably just bothering me anyway but he was good for me so yeah who knows how it will all pan out but good one anyway

TheLizardWhisperer
Especially the methamphetamine am I right? Buy the way how did you take it?

maks

Lisa is a whore

Lisa
11-29-2014, 06:21 AM
Especially the methamphetamine am I right? Buy the way how did you take it?

Vaped it in a little pipe, i wasn't going to have any but then when I felt like I was going to fall asleep I had a bit

Lisa
11-29-2014, 06:22 AM
Lisa is a whore

Don't talk dirty, i'm still aroused from last night

Lisa
11-29-2014, 06:23 AM
But no I will not be taking any more meth anytime in the near or even quite distant future

TheLizardWhisperer
11-29-2014, 06:26 AM
Meth is only bad when you do it every day.

Lisa
11-29-2014, 06:31 AM
Oh yeah I mean look at those posts, what kind of retard would want to be like that everyday, no lastvtime I had anything like that was 2 years ago, like seriously and look at meth junkies whobtake it everyday they are like permantently retarded

maks
11-29-2014, 06:36 AM
Don't talk dirty, i'm still aroused from last night

you traded drugs for sex, you're a prostitute, as if it wasn't obvious enough when you refused to return rootbeer's ipad

Lisa
11-29-2014, 06:37 AM
There's that reall ahh good feeling go right through you but then you are stuck like I was for hours trying to crack string theory and just not being able to stop fucking talking or typing as was my case after he left in the morning and you really don't have any control about the shit that randomly and continually just falls out of your brain uncontrollably

Lisa
11-29-2014, 06:40 AM
It's like diarrhoea of your brain

maks
11-29-2014, 06:59 AM
know who else has that? whores

Gentleman Doli
11-29-2014, 12:09 PM
I like how Lisa is acting like she is better than meth addicts

m0nde
11-29-2014, 02:57 PM
it`s great when youre vindicated i`ve been saYING she`s a meth addict for ages and she`s been denying it now she`s confirmed what everyone knew

Lisa
11-29-2014, 03:02 PM
Get a fucking life you fat heavy breathing dumb as fucking dog shit loser.

m0nde
11-29-2014, 03:41 PM
lol, your huge post was 10x more rambling than anything plugdrugs has ever vomited out absolute utter repetitive drivel and you're proud of this fucking hilarious

Lisa
11-29-2014, 03:57 PM
HUR HUR

you're a fucking loser, get a fucking life already moron

steveyos YOLO
11-29-2014, 04:15 PM
Oh yeah I mean look at those posts, what kind of retard would want to be like that everyday, no lastvtime I had anything like that was 2 years ago, like seriously and look at meth junkies whobtake it everyday they are like permantently retarded
You said you never used meth before and now you just admitted it again. Shut the fuck up and leave

TheLizardWhisperer
11-30-2014, 05:07 AM
heavy breathing
To be fair he breathes fairly shallow since the stuttering requires more frequent breaths. Get your m0nde facts straight.

KKKody
11-30-2014, 09:07 AM
didnt read lisas posts but her suicide note was exactly like her tl;dr itt, that bitch does meth often

steveyos YOLO
11-30-2014, 09:39 AM
Her rotten teeth are sexy as hell

Lisa
11-30-2014, 05:30 PM
To be fair he breathes fairly shallow since the stuttering requires more frequent breaths. Get your m0nde facts straight.

Whatever the point is he shouldn't be fucking breathing at all

maks
11-30-2014, 05:41 PM
the point is lisa is a whore

A Dolla Danya of Dubla Dour
11-30-2014, 06:27 PM
bye felicia...just bye like gtfo off the forum forever

lnopia the great
11-30-2014, 06:42 PM
lisa was a little sleepy so she brewed a nice hot cup of meth

lnopia the great
11-30-2014, 06:47 PM
no big deal thats perfectly normal

steveyos YOLO
11-30-2014, 08:12 PM
Fuck whoever is responsible for not banning this bitch forever

Autistic Spectrum
12-01-2014, 11:08 AM
lisa smokes meth ftw

UPGRAYEDD
12-01-2014, 11:22 AM
plus I got the pot because I took it off him which was a bit mean but lol double score for me hehehe

yeah but bring pot near me and expect me to take it because I love it more than you do

How are you still alive?

steveyos YOLO
12-01-2014, 12:55 PM
Lisa fucked some kid and smokes meth

KKKody
12-01-2014, 02:23 PM
remember that time lisas brother tried tokill her and she got knocked up and almost killed herself? can we get a do over since jacks wife doesnt read this forum anymore

lnopia the great
12-01-2014, 03:45 PM
can we send codey back to the herpetarium for a couple weeks

m0nde
12-01-2014, 06:15 PM
can we send codey back to the herpetarium for a couple weeksand please put marco in there so he rages and then puts some reasl effort into getting back his lexi persimmons account

KKKody
12-02-2014, 03:07 PM
can we send codey back to the herpetarium for a couple weeks

lets put you in the herp i bet you flip clean the fuck out worse than lisa did on meth the other day

Autistic Spectrum
12-07-2014, 08:50 PM
smoke meth everyday

Lisa
12-07-2014, 09:04 PM
smoke meth everyday

Fuck no

Autistic Spectrum
12-07-2014, 09:06 PM

Autistic Spectrum
12-07-2014, 09:07 PM
I don't take meth *YAWN*

m0nde
12-07-2014, 09:08 PM
dp, stop trying to make lisa sadshe's over the moon because she has a few green spurts of pixels and now you're going to make her unhappy

Lisa
12-07-2014, 09:12 PM
Yeah THAT'S what it looks like when I take meth, and how many times in the past 3 years ahve you seen that? Once. How many times will you ever see that again? none.

m0nde
12-07-2014, 09:14 PM
so you're saying you've only posted like that once in your posting career...hmm

Autistic Spectrum
12-07-2014, 09:16 PM
i have never seen long rambling blocks of text posted by you or plug drugs before lisa, the 2 non meth heads who post here

Lisa
12-07-2014, 09:18 PM
i have never seen long rambling blocks of text posted by you or plug drugs before lisa, the 2 non meth heads who post here

Not like that you haven't but I have always been capable of typing whole paragraphs due to not being a half-wit

Autistic Spectrum
12-07-2014, 09:20 PM
arguing with an out of work meth user on the internet,

m0nde
12-07-2014, 09:21 PM
manga is still a company in japan...

Lisa
12-07-2014, 09:36 PM
arguing with an out of work meth user on the internet,

I'm not out of work, I'm mentally disabled and I'm not a meth user, I've experimented with drugs and I've had meth like twice in my whole life years apart, I think I would need to take it more often than twice ever with 2 years between having it to be considered a user

Autistic Spectrum
12-07-2014, 09:38 PM
thanks for the explanation lisa, i always thought you where an whore and a meth head and not mentally ill, i am really sensitive to the issues of the mentally ill and will put on kid gloves when interacting with you from now on

m0nde
12-07-2014, 09:39 PM
I'm not out of work, you went to work last friday
I'm mentally disabledyou gamed the system and are a lazy bitch
and I'm not a meth user,do you need a reminder again?
I've experimented with drugs and I've had meth like twice in my whole life years apart, I think I would need to take it more often than twice ever with 2 years between having it to be considered a userwe really need peter quinn back here to provide some balance

Lisa
12-07-2014, 09:44 PM
None of that even makes sense m0nde
Just stop being a fucking idiot

steveyos YOLO
12-07-2014, 09:45 PM
I'm not out of work, I'm mentally disabled and I'm not a meth user, I've experimented with drugs and I've had meth like twice in my whole life years apart, I think I would need to take it more often than twice ever with 2 years between having it to be considered a user

Why are you considered mentally disabled?

Lisa
12-07-2014, 09:45 PM
thanks for the explanation lisa, i always thought you where an whore and a meth head and not mentally ill, i am really sensitive to the issues of the mentally ill and will put on kid gloves when interacting with you from now on

Do I look like I need kid gloves? Also it's cute how you don't seem to realise that you are demented as fuck

Autistic Spectrum
12-07-2014, 09:46 PM
lisa you smoke fucking meth and fuck random people you meet on the interent your an insane whore and i wish you would die irl

StompleB
12-07-2014, 09:48 PM
lisa you smoke fucking meth and fuck random people you meet on the interent your an insane whore and i wish you would die irl

Why do you care so much? Are you obsessed?

m0nde
12-07-2014, 09:48 PM
dp maybe insane but he's sup[porting his family and isn't relying on some fake diagnosis of anxiety disorder or whatever the fuck you managed to get to live month to month on government cheese

Autistic Spectrum
12-07-2014, 09:49 PM
you need to stop this stomple

m0nde
12-07-2014, 09:49 PM
steomple, why're you standing up for her at all? did she spread her brown vag on cam for you or what? she's just getting what she dishes out

steveyos YOLO
12-07-2014, 09:50 PM
Why do you care so much? Are you obsessed?

Get out faggot

Autistic Spectrum
12-07-2014, 09:51 PM
stomples a troll, fuck him, i thought we moved past this whole trolling fourm bullshit and were finalyl getting real with each other

steveyos YOLO
12-07-2014, 09:53 PM
Stomple is lisa's next forum boyfriend what a stupid faggot

Lisa
Why are you considered mentally disabled?

Because of the episodes and I haven't been able to deal with things very well since the last bad happenings, I mean I've had episodes before but I was at university and it worked out more around the holidays so I just dropped a couple of units when uni started back and only took on two units that semester which I was able manage until I got better, but after the last bad things.... i just couldn't deal with stuff anymore, I'm getting there I think, it's been more than 6 months since my last episode and I think I'm getting there but the doctors recommended I take a couple of years, I might start picking up a but of work next year, just maybe some of the one day work here and there they have going with events on the island, but I'm not ready to go back full time teaching or anything like that yet.

Autistic Spectrum
Because of the episodes and I haven't been able to deal with things very well since the last bad happenings, I mean I've had episodes before but I was at university and it worked out more around the holidays so I just dropped a couple of units when uni started back and only took on two units that semester which I was able manage until I got better, but after the last bad things.... i just couldn't deal with stuff anymore, I'm getting there I think, it's been more than 6 months since my last episode and I think I'm getting there but the doctors recommended I take a couple of years, I might start picking up a but of work next year, just maybe some of the one day work here and there they have going with events on the island, but I'm not ready to go back full time teaching or anything like that yet.

bye felica

Lisa
And I'm just not going to put up with a fuckhead so I can't work for a fuckhead and there are a LOT of fuckheads out there

Lisa
12-07-2014, 09:54 PM
bye felica

Great post bro

Autistic Spectrum
12-07-2014, 09:54 PM
your not going to be going back to teaching beasue you fucked a middle schooler lisa

m0nde
12-07-2014, 09:58 PM
Because of the episodes and I haven't been able to deal with things very well since the last bad happenings, I mean I've had episodes before but I was at university and it worked out more around the holidays so I just dropped a couple of units when uni started back and only took on two units that semester which I was able manage until I got better, but after the last bad things.... i just couldn't deal with stuff anymore, I'm getting there I think, it's been more than 6 months since my last episode and I think I'm getting there but the doctors recommended I take a couple of years, I might start picking up a but of work next year, just maybe some of the one day work here and there they have going with events on the island, but I'm not ready to go back full time teaching or anything like that yet.maybe just stop doing meth every day and doing things that trigger those """"""bad happenings""""""

maybe get an idea of what you do to fuck yourself up one of them being this forum, if it makes you have """"""""episodes"""""""" then maybe you should stop

UPGRAYEDD
12-07-2014, 09:58 PM
your not going to be going back to teaching beasue you fucked a middle schooler lisa

:doh: brb using imagination since no pics

StompleB
12-07-2014, 10:01 PM
Ask yourselves, is my life becoming encumbered with an obsession over Lisa minutiae?

The answer is Yes.

Autistic Spectrum
12-07-2014, 10:02 PM
you've posted the word lisa more than anyone else you stupid faggot

m0nde
12-07-2014, 10:03 PM
stomple stop trolling us you bastard go back to killing vegetables

Autistic Spectrum
12-07-2014, 10:04 PM
wanted to leave sotmple a vistor meesage but they seem to be turned off :what:

Lisa
12-07-2014, 10:05 PM
you've posted the word lisa more than anyone else you stupid faggot

Oh darling no-one has posted the word Lisa as much as you have

steveyos YOLO
12-07-2014, 10:09 PM

Sorry that you're insane but that doesn't give you the right to be allowed to post here with sane people who don't smoke meth

steveyos YOLO
12-07-2014, 10:10 PM
Ask yourselves, is my life becoming encumbered with an obsession over Lisa minutiae?

The answer is Yes.

Ask yourself if you are a stupid faggot and the answer will be yes

Lisa
12-07-2014, 10:28 PM
Sorry that you're insane but that doesn't give you the right to be allowed to post here with sane people who don't smoke meth

Hate to break it to you but you are retarded and demented as fuck

Autistic Spectrum
12-07-2014, 10:30 PM
lisa's 3 cent saying of the day is demented as fuck

Lisa
12-07-2014, 10:41 PM
Lol when in rome

Autistic Spectrum
10-30-2019, 11:43 AM
the summary of this thread was lisa meet some random dude from the internet who she then did speed balls with and fucked him

Autistic Spectrum
10-30-2019, 11:51 AM
holy shit this thread is a treasure lisa did meth and went insane after fucking some.random craigslist dude and stealing his drugs ,

Autistic Spectrum
10-30-2019, 04:45 PM
Was Lisa with Donny during her meth and cock binge