PDA

View Full Version : do not buy this game i put 350 hrs playing it but ti's shit because l;afjdskjfkaj;l

m0nde
11-28-2014, 04:09 PM
Not Recommended
348.0 hrs on record
Posted: 31 October
EARLY ACCESS REVIEW
DO NOT BUY THIS GAME AND FURTHER FEED THESE DEVELOPERS. I NOW HAVE PROOF THE DEVELOPERS ARE TRYING TO DISHONESTLY REMOVE THIS DAMAGING REVIEW> SEE LINKED SCREENSHOT. I've uploaded it again as somehow its been flagged and taken down...UPDATE ITS NOW BEEN TAKEN DOWN 3 TIMES BY COMPLAINTS...I WONDER WHO....

http://i.imgur.com/HbqKLjP.png

If you look at the screenshot, there are two places to look. The first part is the orange part. The developers have attemped to dishonestly remove this review by flagging it as "Abusive". If you read it, there is nothing abusive about it people. The second part to look at in the picture is the chat pannel with a Moderator on the forum. He confirms that is in fact the Producer of this game "Hicks" that tried to remove the review from Steam. This is a clear attempt by the Developers to silcence critisism and restrict free speach. If you read below you will see "Hicks" comes up often, and has had run ins with me before.
---------------------------------
As you can see I have almost 350hrs on record. This is negative review of the Developers, their tactics, and the state of the game so long into development it is frankly appaling this game is still so under developed. I decided to review after being PERMENTANTLY BANNED from the forum by the Developers without a given reason. a second ban for speaking my mind, showing the facts and informing others from an informed perspective.

The basics:
1. This game has been in development for almost 2yrs, and far far longer if you count the original mod. I don't, however for those with game developing experience 2yrs development on a game where much of the basic foundations and information are already present in the mod is poor, to have 2yrs go by and this product is still in "Alpha" is shameful.

2. Numerous deadlines were missed, numerous targets moved and some altogether disapeared, the owners of this game have repeadedly been told things were going to happen which they have failed to deliver. Reports of game breaking and terrible bugs from day 1 continue to today, with the developers bragging about adding a fireplace, a pot, a pig....when zombies can run through walls, hit you whilst invisible, and players can look through walls and even shoot through them. Shameful. Fix the house lads before you paint the garage....

3. I was banned from positng on the forum very shortly after I made readers aware of who these "developers" were, what products they made, and the track record of misinformation and failed promises from the Dayz Team. Ultimately I was banned within approx 5mins of posting the online gaming habbits of a "Hicks" who is the main producer for this game. The issue was interesting....Hicks was being paid by the customers to develop and fulfil a "roadmap" by a certain date, a plan to get certain important things implemented into the game....so why was he spending so little time on Dayz, and so much time on every other game EXCEPT the one we have paid him to work on. Sadly Hicks didnt realise I was on his friends list and screenshotted his profile page with his recent gaming history. Why was he spending hours upon hours playing other games while his promised deadline was slipping past? 5mins later I was banned. Go figure?

4. I then spent the next 4months playing other games, I had given up. One day 4months later I decide to see if my ban has been lifted and what the status of the game is now after such a long time away. Surely the've fixed bugs that were prevalent 6months ago? What a suprise....NO. This time I posted a topic on the forum about the current state, and the fact I had been away for so long and nothing had improved, we were STILL in Alpha. Within and hour I was permenently banned. The reason given? Just a blank black box....Anyone already thinking what I'm thinking?

SUMMARY

1. This game is now confirmed to the PS4, when they haven't even fixed massive and basic issues, they clearly have used this as a massive cash grab to potentially pay for the full development of the PS4 game. Why else would it take them almost 2yrs to stay in Alpha yet state there will be a PS4 version soon?

2. The developers have fundementally failed to deliver on their promises, and continue to do so.

3. Any dissent is met with 4-5 die hard fanboys who operate with total immunity, insulting, showing the most repugnant language and attitude in clear abuse breach of the rules, yet the dissenters are banned, removed, and shipped off. Even screenshot clear violations are completely ignored. I had one person publically talk about my "trophy wife and family on the forum. I reported the abuse and showed evidence...ignored. Essentially this is similar to the Day One Garry's Incident fiasco where the developers are clearly putting a concentrated and dishonest effort to silence critics and not allowing freedom of speech. Would you beleive me if I told you that every single trace of my posts and evidence has been deleted from the forum? Outrageous.

4. This game is sold on a wonderful premis and has great potential, the developers have taken approx £30m and have utterly failed to use that money to develop a proper working game. Instead our money has been spent on buying an Eastern European developer nobody has heard of, and 4 thousand that have hate them, and the rest of our money is being spent of the full proper development of a PS4 title people will have to pay for again if they want to see what the game was supposed to be.

5. Look at the way the Producer has acted about this review? I was banned unfairly, and even my review is not safe from the Producer "Hicks", and his attempts to try to get my independent and seperate from the forum review removed, attempting to assert that this is abusive. Is this abuse people?

IF ONLY ONE PERSON READS THIS AND DOESNT BUY THE GAME MY TIME WILL HAVE BEEN WELL SPENT....DO NOT BUY THIS GAME

timmy
11-28-2014, 05:10 PM
Dayz kinda does fucking suck

lnopia the great
11-28-2014, 05:20 PM
4. This game is sold on a wonderful premis and has great potential, the developers have taken approx £30m and have utterly failed to use that money to develop a proper working game. Instead our money has been spent on buying an Eastern European developer nobody has heard of, and 4 thousand that have hate them, and the rest of our money is being spent of the full proper development of a PS4 title people will have to pay for again if they want to see what the game was supposed to be.

lnopia the great
11-28-2014, 05:21 PM
indidnt buy the game because of this review

m0nde
11-28-2014, 05:33 PM
Dayz kinda does fucking suckmy favourite thing is crashing servers using the backpack-inside=-backpack exploit and once you get to 9 backpacks deep the server crashes and when it restarts there can be shitloads of random equipment all over the place

juji
11-28-2014, 06:14 PM
Only people who purchased DayZ from this forum are retarded

m0nde
11-29-2014, 01:42 AM
they are the only ones

rootbeer
11-29-2014, 08:22 AM
so you spent 350 hrs to find out a game sucks wow. i knew dayz blew after watching someone play it for 3 seconds

Gentleman Doli
11-29-2014, 12:08 PM
Dayz walking simulator, go for a nice walk

m0nde
12-01-2014, 11:51 PM
You need to have used this product for at least 5 minutes before posting a review for it (0 minutes on record).

http://i.gyazo.com/8a9aaa5c4c124e8513341a644edbe475.png

UPGRAYEDD
12-02-2014, 02:44 AM
You care a lot about video games, which isn't surprising for a borderline retarded faggot.

m0nde
12-02-2014, 02:47 AM
look fag, do you want to play with me or not?

Plug Drugs
12-02-2014, 02:48 AM
my favourite thing is crashing servers using the backpack-inside=-backpack exploit and once you get to 9 backpacks deep the server crashes and when it restarts there can be shitloads of random equipment all over the place
Theyre bags of holding

m0nde
12-02-2014, 02:52 AM
backpackception

https://www.google.com/search?q=backpackception

Plug Drugs
12-02-2014, 02:52 AM
so you spent 350 hrs to find out a game sucks wow. i knew dayz blew after watching someone play it for 3 seconds

The only thing tempting me to play it was ruby's day z trailer

juji
12-02-2014, 03:23 AM
You need to have used this product for at least 5 minutes before posting a review for it (0 minutes on record).

http://i.gyazo.com/8a9aaa5c4c124e8513341a644edbe475.png

Supporting bad indies is something that you are buying coke and cigarretes

m0nde
12-02-2014, 05:21 AM
:clay:

rootbeer
12-02-2014, 05:47 AM
Supporting bad indies is something that you are buying coke and cigarretes

Words to live by