PDA

View Full Version : lisa smokes meth that she trades sexual favors for ooo0000OOOOOO0000oooo

Autistic Spectrum
12-01-2014, 07:49 PM
idk how the fuck she's going to bring this up to gordon, she'll prob do it durning xmas dinner and get choke slammed by her cool gay brother again and then she will be back in a meth heads loving arms and get knocked up, afeter killing this meth head baby it will send cag into a tailspin and she will break up with jon then will fall in love with clay and not even care about the empty bags of taco bell he leaves layig around his dota2 cave

Autistic Spectrum
12-01-2014, 07:53 PM
idk how the fuck she's going to bring this up to gordon, she'll prob do it durning xmas dinner and get choke slammed by her cool gay brother again and then she will be back in a meth heads loving arms and get knocked up, afeter killing this meth head baby it will send cag into a tailspin and she will break up with jon then will fall in love with clay and not even care about the empty bags of taco bell he leaves layig around his dota2 cave

codey!

m0nde
12-01-2014, 07:56 PM
rubynet sopa opera christmas special

Autistic Spectrum
12-01-2014, 07:58 PM
the same 5 things keep happening to the same 10 people over and over

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
12-01-2014, 08:04 PM
:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::gig gle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

......:pee: lisa.

steveyos YOLO
12-01-2014, 08:05 PM
They pass the meth pipe around during their xmas dinner

m0nde
12-01-2014, 08:09 PM
the great shining crystal in the sky brings 3 wise men to bash lisa and imgregnate her with the miraculous forum child who will give his aborted life to wash away all of our sins and boost our rep

Lisa
12-02-2014, 12:07 AM
Yeah I had a bit, it's been a couple of years since I last had any hard drugs and few years before that

It's really a pretty rare occurance, I smoked a bit

Also he's my new boyfriend, it was a once in a blue moon thing for him too, he's not a drop kick, he's got his shit together. He was married for 14 years so I don't think he knows that I'm punching above my weight with this one. Dp, I can see your little topics about the place but you'll have to be less of a loser if I'm going to acknowledge you, you've been like one of the loser brigade lately and now that I'm punching above my weight with boyfriends I'm too good to play with you when you are one of the loser brigade

steveyos YOLO
12-02-2014, 12:18 AM
Piece of shit meth junkie whore

m0nde
12-02-2014, 12:25 AM
Yeah I had a bit, it's been a couple of years since I last had any hard drugs and few years before that

Also he's my new boyfriend, it was a once in a blue moon thing for him too, he's not a drop kick, he's got his shit together. He was married for 14 years so I don't think he knows that I'm punching above my weight with this one. Dp, I can see your little topics about the place but you'll have to be less of a loser if I'm going to acknowledge you, you've been like one of the loser brigade lately and now that I'm punching above my weight with boyfriends I'm too good to play with you when you are one of the loser brigadea poem i wrote about lisa

Plug Drugs
12-02-2014, 12:38 AM
Can you guys stop arguing with each other?

Lisa
12-02-2014, 12:43 AM
And anyone wondering "is meth really that bad?" Yes it is and you'd have to be as dumb as dog shit to take that often let alone everyday. Is it crazy to even have it once? Um yes it is, depends how curious you are, how little you care about taking the best care of yourself as you can and how much risky behaviour you are inclined to indulge in. I have enough of that to do these things once in a blue moon, I don't seek it out but if it presents itself to me I do sometimes, I'm not dumb enough to addicted to any hard drugs though, I have one genuine drug habit and that is pot, it is not really managable for me to have any other drug habits. Besides I'm not a huge fan of diarrhea of the brain, I'm always wanting pot to stop myself thinking, never really seeking anything to make it not shut the fuck up for hours. Made my sexual arousal last longer, like pot can make me horny but lazy you know and if I cum then I get over it but like Once I got aroused I just stayed in like a high point of arousal for even a long time after I had sex. Anyway none of you had ever seen me high on anything other than pot before and you are unlikely to ever see that again.

Yeah so anyway, see who you are literally rolling around with dp? I'll just be ignoring you along with the obsessed bushpig loser brigade unless you somehow find your way back from being well literally as lame as the loser brigade to being a spastic demented fuck that is sometimes funny but who is actually enough of my friend that I wouldn't be ashamed to play with sometimes, but this dp, like you are literally as lame as cody, m0nde and steveyos YOLO right now and like just nah lol, like yeah you literally look as fucking stupid as those three, have some self respect dp

Lisa
12-02-2014, 12:48 AM
Can you guys stop arguing with each other?

Oh do the losers actually think they aren't on ignore and that someone is talking to them?

What's new? M0nde and steveyos YOLO DESPERATE for attention, well they aren't getting it from me, they are literally on ignore, I'm just explaining something to dp because he's been making topics begging for my attention and I remember when he wasn't so much of a loser that he looked like cody or m0nde or steveyos YOLO, so I felt a bit sorry for him calling out for my attention all over the forum, thought I should let him know what's up and his current social standing, which is kind of rock bottom right now

Lisa
12-02-2014, 12:52 AM
i'll never understand being literally this depserate for someone's attention, I can do a fart that would get more attention and that's without even trying

m0nde
12-02-2014, 12:55 AM
http://i.gyazo.com/44d959199ed545ad409fca8b8a8d4cb5.png

Lisa
12-02-2014, 01:07 AM
Oh and if you want to be friends again dp and like be my friend and not look like, well what I can only imagine m0nde looks like here, he's on ignore but there is no doubt he looks like a desperate moronic loser DESPERATE for my attention, yeah so if you don't want to be what is clearly a loser anymore you owe me about 200 plus rep points, otherwise I totally have no use for you lol, I have my friends on steam, I have a boyfriend now and I don't like losers so this is totally for your benefit dp because I looked at the forum and I felt sorry for you.

steveyos YOLO
12-02-2014, 01:28 AM
Stop making long ass posts nobody will never read you stupid whore

UPGRAYEDD
12-02-2014, 02:31 AM
Stop making long ass posts nobody will never read you stupid whore

Yeah, the only reason I'm reading them is for clues.

Plug Drugs
12-02-2014, 02:37 AM
a poem i wrote about lisa

Looks like a haiku

UPGRAYEDD
12-02-2014, 02:41 AM
And anyone wondering "is meth really that bad?" Yes it is and you'd have to be as dumb as dog shit to take that often let alone everyday. Is it crazy to even have it once? Um yes it is, depends how curious you are, how little you care about taking the best care of yourself as you can and how much risky behaviour you are inclined to indulge in. I have enough of that to do these things once in a blue moon, I don't seek it out but if it presents itself to me I do sometimes, I'm not dumb enough to addicted to any hard drugs though, I have one genuine drug habit and that is pot, it is not really managable for me to have any other drug habits. Besides I'm not a huge fan of diarrhea of the brain, I'm always wanting pot to stop myself thinking, never really seeking anything to make it not shut the fuck up for hours. Made my sexual arousal last longer, like pot can make me horny but lazy you know and if I cum then I get over it but like Once I got aroused I just stayed in like a high point of arousal for even a long time after I had sex. Anyway none of you had ever seen me high on anything other than pot before and you are unlikely to ever see that again.

Yeah so anyway, see who you are literally rolling around with dp? I'll just be ignoring you along with the obsessed bushpig loser brigade unless you somehow find your way back from being well literally as lame as the loser brigade to being a spastic demented fuck that is sometimes funny but who is actually enough of my friend that I wouldn't be ashamed to play with sometimes, but this dp, like you are literally as lame as cody, m0nde and steveyos YOLO right now and like just nah lol, like yeah you literally look as fucking stupid as those three, have some self respect dp
I can help you stop thinking if you want.

m0nde
12-02-2014, 02:45 AM

Also he's my new boyfriend, it was a once in a blue moon thing for him too, he's not a drop kick, he's got his shit together. He was married for 14 years so I don't think he knows that I'm punching above my weight with this one. Dp, I can see your little topics about the place but you'll have to be less of a loser if I'm going to acknowledge you, you've been like one of the loser brigade lately and now that I'm punching above my weight with boyfriends I'm too good to play with you when you are one of the loser brigadethat;s a haiku

Autistic Spectrum
12-02-2014, 07:28 AM
lisa i'm really happy that you found true love and a reliable source of free meth