PDA

View Full Version : LONNIE I need to start torrenting shows, haven't used hulu in months and netflix is out of anything worth watching

steveyos2
12-09-2014, 08:42 AM
and this is like after watching five shows, idk if they just forget to add shows to their mobile apps or what but since that's the only way I use eithe rof them it's time to cancel them adn just fucking torrent

steveyos2
12-09-2014, 08:43 AM
the adult swim app hasnt' updated since the last time we talked about it either except for adding shows to their paid plan, I'm not about to fucking pay a monthly fee to adult swim to watch shows when they don't even add shows every month including to their paid bullshit lol, torrenting adult swim too FUCKING CAN'T STAND IT I WANT TO ACTUALLY PAY THESE COMPANIES BUT THEY DON'T WANT THE MONEY

zlister
12-09-2014, 08:52 AM
Uhg [as]. I've been watching tim and eric nite live livestream show from 2008 on the youtube.

steveyos2
12-09-2014, 08:53 AM
once my fcking veins are fixed I'm mkain gmy own shows I don't even think tim and eric are 20% as funny as me I am like ron white I know I'm the fucking man so I just can't deal with anyone else

steveyos2
12-09-2014, 08:54 AM
I don't wanna torrent shows so much as I want a car so I can drive to the park and exercise evne more than I do now

zlister
12-09-2014, 08:59 AM
I dont watch shows i just leave them playing in the other room for ambience. Im going to put on do the riright thing - a spike lee joint featuring rosie perez's nipples, ice cubes, and that harlem heat.

steveyos2
12-09-2014, 09:07 AM
my abmience is literally me lol, I go hours of complete silence while exercising just thinking, I love my brain that much I don't get bored with it

steveyos2
12-09-2014, 09:08 AM
I just watch the shows I want to make and isten to the music I want tomake until ruby gives me what he has in his couch cushions so I can get my life going