PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to LGBT age.

steveyos2
12-09-2014, 09:12 AM
All the women in this game are ugly, and the men are all models.

he's actually right, that's a post about dragon age inquistiion, and that and everything else about the game it really is like fucking horrible, it doesn't feel like you're in a knight magic thing it feels like it was made by people with thick black rim glasses using macs none of them with a defnitive gender, and they said let's make a game of thrones for fucking faggots like us, not gays, not fags like taht otthe hate term, but fags like us who are just fucking gay, you know what i mean, we suck, we're so stupid and lame, our brains are way more fucked than our asses but we dn't realize that, so let's fuckikng just make shitty fucking games, I hate bioware so much fucking hipsterware fuck my fucking life

steveyos2
12-09-2014, 09:14 AM
sena is hot, she's ugly but she's hot I like that I do love her face, but she's so fucking annoying she's one fo those tinytina from borderlands fucking annoying as FUCK FUCKING HATE THAT SHIT STOP DOING THAT FUCK, and it's the first game I ever made something not human in I actuallymade a female dwarf and she's like p hot yo her face and body are right on the line of just being a short human to being a fictional dwarf shape but like netiehr of them are lik ewoah ya know