PDA

View Full Version : stevey's thread spam about ???? and lisa cyberfucking people for rep points, why would you want to post here??? you wouldn't.

Autistic Spectrum
12-09-2014, 09:19 AM
i don't know who's left that has not made an account but pls check out the new fake ytmsnfw fourms at http://http://notytmnsfw.com/ where stevey is herped, codey is not allowed to post at all and lisa, well lisa is scared to even sign up lmao

Lisa
12-09-2014, 09:20 AM
i didn't cyber fuck anyone for rep points

Who's dick did you suck to get your join date changed to gain extra rep points you dumb fag?

Autistic Spectrum
12-09-2014, 09:23 AM
you are cyberfucking teknorat for rep points and ruby is scrambling to make posts to save his fourm because 90% of the users left lol

Autistic Spectrum
12-09-2014, 09:24 AM
i didn't cyber fuck anyone for rep points

Who's dick did you suck to get your join date changed to gain extra rep points you dumb fag?

i tricked an admin into changing my join date to hilters birthday just like camerone did, bnut i never cyberfucked his best interent friend for rep points lisa, that destoryed an entire fourm, that's where i draw the line

Lisa
12-09-2014, 09:29 AM
you are cyberfucking teknorat for rep points and ruby is scrambling to make posts to save his fourm because 90% of the users left lol

I'm always either cyberfucking or fighting with teknorat, the only reason I have rep is because I think it's amusing to watch you spazz the fuck out about it, I think it's killing some boredom for ruby And also guess what? Ruby is actually a nice guy and he didn't mind making me happy. fuck you in the head with a stick repeatedly dp, this is all yours and m0nde fault, yous brought this on yourselves by being obsessed bushpigs and generally just really fucking shit people, shove it

*shoves it right in your face*

Autistic Spectrum
12-09-2014, 09:30 AM
that's a long post by an unmpeooiedl meth accidt about rep points on a 30 person fourm that she turned into a 5 person fourm,

Autistic Spectrum
12-09-2014, 09:30 AM
do you honestly think i am going to read that post lisa

Lisa
12-09-2014, 09:33 AM
Ruby's a more decent guy than teknorat, teknorat is a fucking psychopath but I obviously love him anyway.

i want to pull your hair dp

Lisa
12-09-2014, 09:33 AM
do you honestly think i am going to read that post lisa

Yep.

steveyos2
12-09-2014, 09:34 AM
bye felcia

Autistic Spectrum
12-09-2014, 09:42 AM
uninoricly posting a monde meme i never thought i would see the day your soul got traded like this stevey

steveyos2
12-09-2014, 12:08 PM
bye felcia