View Full Version : The end

Lisa
12-09-2014, 10:58 AM

Autistic Spectrum
12-09-2014, 10:59 AM
lisa's rep boostinig the end of rubynet

Lisa
12-09-2014, 11:03 AM
Dp is the catalyst for me making him and obsessed bushpigs spazz and try to run away to a new forum but not being able to tear himself away from here anyway

Lisa
12-09-2014, 11:05 AM
This is like a million times better than last week when the forum was full of m0nde being fat and lame and posting food and forcing retarded unfunny memes

Autistic Spectrum
12-09-2014, 11:06 AM
been trying to get a new fake ytmsnfw started for a while, every since ruby made codey mod and he dleeted the fourm

Autistic Spectrum
12-09-2014, 11:07 AM
your rep is what finally made it happen, your rep was the tipping point lisa, i am proud of you

Lisa
12-09-2014, 11:23 AM
i see what you are trying to do there, you're trying to make out that this was your plan all alomg but it wasn't you never want to leave here you just wanted to harass and obsessed bushpig me into the ground to try and be the most alpha but it all backfired on you and you're only now realising how great this all is after you lost your battle against me and trying to appropriate that greatness for yourself but it's me who you want the time of day from the most and if it wasn't for me winning this one you would have won and then it would be last week with m0nde posting lame fucktard shit, you being a tool and YOLOmfollowing you both around like a fucking retarded sheeple as you joined forces in your obsessed bushpiggery of me and bored the living shit out of everyone. It's not over until you kneel and kiss my ring. I felt really gross typing that last thing. Who are you fucking dp? you're not leaving me or this this forum and I take up the majority of your headspace you poor fucking bastard and you think if you could destroy memyou could free yourself, but I will never let you dp, you are my slave and this is your punishment for being a badie to me. You're lucky I don't have as bad a nature as you because I don't even want to hurt you as much you want to hurt me, I'm teachimg you a lesson but I'm also looking after you and you need lookimg after. You're like a brain damaged puppy with rabies.

Autistic Spectrum
12-09-2014, 11:25 AM
you just wrote like 5000 words about how you destoryed rubynet for the last time, lmao

Autistic Spectrum
12-09-2014, 11:26 AM
this kind of bullshit is not tolerated at http://notytmnsfw.com/

Lisa
12-09-2014, 11:28 AM
LOL

Well these kind of shenagagins are allowed here so we win again and timmays forum still sux and he had a tanty like a fucking child.