PDA

View Full Version : plug drugs' underlying depression thread

Plug Drugs
11-19-2012, 04:12 PM
do you know how fucked up the modern mental health system is?
it is essentially a prison where people rot until they decide that everyday life is better than rotting in a fucking cell getting sedated every day and being brain dead

what i wouldnt give to be 16 again, going to an outpatient program every day, under the safety of my parents who supplied me with food and shelter, doing whatever disgusting drugs i could get my hands on, and eating her sweet pussy out on the weekends... what i wouldnt give to be there again..

whenever i'm back at that hospital (visitiing a dying relative, paying off medical bills, etc), the very smell of the place brings up memories that take me back to being a 16 year old, sitting in the mental hospital cafeteria sitting across from her, the love of my life, ate her pussy out and fucked around with her for 3 years, before one day she realized that fucking around with some crazy drug addicted psychopath was fucked up and that she could do a lot better, and then i was gone, but it wasnt an easy tear for her, or for me... i was the one who kicked her out of my life, for little reasons that i have long since forgotten, why was i such a dumbass, she was amazing and i was a punk fucking kid a worthless scumbag and she was an angel and i kicked her out of my life and ensured good seats in hell.. fuck.. i need some adderall, and some mushrooms, i need a game changer, something to change my perspective on things. Maybe I should go back to college? maybe i should find some better drugs and some new pussy to bang on for a while? Its all the same old bullshit.. opiate withdrawals make life so depressing, for weeks after the last time i used them.

Precious precious opiates. They are my goddess now. She never lies, never cheats, she is always honest: "I will make you feel like heaven for a few hours, and then once I'm gone, you will miss me"

Lexi Persimmons
11-19-2012, 04:15 PM
Please OD you faggot.

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-19-2012, 04:19 PM
*cuddle*

I really like you, you're a good guy

but you need to stop the hard drugs or you'll die or worse, you'll end up a retarded piece of shit... you're still heaps young... it never gets any easier, only harder so stop now.

Plug Drugs
11-19-2012, 04:19 PM
thank you

maks
11-19-2012, 04:25 PM
did she really just say 'heaps young'?

F4
11-19-2012, 04:25 PM
do you hear what lisa is telling you

she wants you to break it up with your girl. you already did that once and regretted it, why would you do it again

F4
11-19-2012, 04:26 PM
she has a point with the retarded piece of shit thing though. she would know

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-19-2012, 04:42 PM
these people are idiots

you can see how much better you are than them Plug Drugs

you can also see by looking at them what you could become, only difference is their idiocy and disgusting ways is inherrent and not the result of a decade or more of heavy drug use..... if you even lived another 10 years... which you might not unless you stop and even if you do... you could end up as stupid as the people you see here Plugs, take 50 IQ points of you or I and that is what we could be like.... scary huh?

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-19-2012, 04:45 PM
now if you'll excuse me I have to go walk the streets because my car fucking broke

I'm feeling stabby

Plug Drugs
11-19-2012, 04:48 PM
don't leave meeeeeeeeeeee

Plug Drugs
11-19-2012, 04:48 PM
oh shit ran out of beer gotta buy some more

maks
11-19-2012, 04:52 PM
now if you'll excuse me I have to go walk the streets

fucking knew she was a streetwalker

blumpkin blownuts
11-19-2012, 05:14 PM
Precious precious opiates. They are my goddess now. She never lies, never cheats, she is always honest: "I will make you feel like heaven for a few hours, and then once I'm gone, you will miss me"

she doesn't lie outright, but boy does she ever withhold info

also, lol at expecting a psych ward relationship to last

Plug Drugs
11-19-2012, 05:22 PM
it lasted for 3 years thank you very much

blumpkin blownuts
11-19-2012, 05:23 PM
and you blame her for being a miserable old fuckass

blumpkin blownuts
11-19-2012, 05:25 PM
i don't know you but chances are it's not her it's the drugs
you won't realize while they continue to take away all your shit until they finally take away your ego - if you're lucky, that is

maks
11-19-2012, 05:26 PM
also finally read that and your mistake was believing that any relationship will last forever because it implies that the people in that relationship are not two distinct complete individuals who will continue to grow and change over time. if you could accept that compatibility is transient, and get off your ass and go find another girl if that's what you want, you wouldn't be pining away for some broad you used to fuck when you were a teenager.

Plug Drugs
11-19-2012, 05:43 PM
she was different, she was like you or me, true expression of the inner child man.. real deep and all that.
you've got to understand when there's something you've been "looking for" your whole life, and then you find it, and its slips between your fingers, what else is left?

maks
11-19-2012, 05:48 PM
that's exactly the sort of shit I was talking about. she wasn't different, there's a hundred thousand girls just like her. she may have been atypical, but she wasn't unique. also, she wasn't the same person at the end of your relationship that she was at the beginning, and she's not either one of them now. the girl you're pining away for no longer exists.

Plug Drugs
11-19-2012, 05:49 PM
i guess i never thought of it like that before

m0nde
11-19-2012, 05:54 PM
plug drugs, everyone here loves you

maks
11-19-2012, 05:54 PM
the concept of mating for life assumes that people will remain compatible which assumes that they will stop developing as individuals, that's why it's wrong and that's why it doesn't work. your current predicament was caused by growing up in a society that brainwashed you into desiring the unrealistic and unnatural concept of 'true love'.

maks
11-19-2012, 05:55 PM
no one knows this better than m0nde btw

maks
11-19-2012, 05:55 PM
but ramen and aber will learn about it

m0nde
11-19-2012, 05:57 PM
looseing campotabloaity

maks
11-19-2012, 05:59 PM
dp's actually got the right idea, he lives with some chick but he's not going to marry her no matter how many kids she pops out because he knows that almost every relationship is going to fail eventually and why complicate it with paperwork

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-19-2012, 06:41 PM
maks

no-one wants to mate with you or live with you

you have no woman

you can philosophise on love all you want, the fact is you have none and it's not even an option for you to even play with

maks
11-19-2012, 06:44 PM
Not reading that clump, I'm trying to help my friend here recognize reality and I won't have you derailing it.

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-19-2012, 06:44 PM
she was different, she was like you or me, true expression of the inner child man.. real deep and all that.
you've got to understand when there's something you've been "looking for" your whole life, and then you find it, and its slips between your fingers, what else is left?I'll tell you what more is left

about 10 other future heartbreaks until you don't even feel anymore and you've just got a black empty hole where your heart, dreams and love used to live.

Join the club.

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-19-2012, 06:45 PM
Not reading that clump, I'm trying to help my friend here recognize reality and I won't have you derailing it.you're not anyone's friend

shut up

maks
11-19-2012, 07:00 PM
see plug drugs? keep living in the past and trying to fulfill unrealistic expectations and you end up all bitter and deranged like clump here, that's a fate I wouldn't wish on anyone.

maks
11-19-2012, 07:00 PM
thank you clump for proving my point

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-19-2012, 07:02 PM
maks has never had a relationship in his life and never will

the reasons are self evident and not philisophical

blumpkin blownuts
11-19-2012, 07:14 PM
this is my moment of being 100% real on rubynet for the month of: November

plugdrugs don't listen to any of these people.
you can't love and be loved until you learn to truly love yourself. once you quit your relationships with dope, self-pity and self-doubt you will be ready for a lifetime of happiness with someone who is compatible with you & loves herself

blumpkin blownuts
11-19-2012, 07:15 PM
i'm still working on this myself but i've seen it happen to so many people

maks
11-19-2012, 07:19 PM
this is my moment of being 100% real on rubynet for the month of: November

plugdrugs don't listen to any of these people.
you can't love and be loved until you learn to truly love yourself. once you quit your relationships with dope, self-pity and self-doubt you will be ready for a lifetime of happiness with someone who is compatible with you & loves herself

guy who recently went from mr narcotic to mr na seemingly overnight pretending that people don't change itt

blumpkin blownuts
11-19-2012, 07:20 PM
maks... people changing does does necessitate that they grow apart.

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-19-2012, 07:24 PM
Plug Drugs is MY friend

not yours

maks
11-19-2012, 07:24 PM
i'm still working on this myself but i've seen it happen to so many people

half of all marriages fail and half of the ones that don't the partners don't leave, despite being miserable every single day, out of habit, fear of dying alone, or some bullshit about "I took an oath". gotta love those odds.

the whole purpose of a relationship is to make the participants happy. to decide, a few years in, "I am going to sign paperwork/make a verbal committment to stay with this person no matter what even though it's really likely that we will no longer make eachother happy 20 years from now" is just fucking stupid. if you find a girl who just happens to grow and develop in the same exact way as you and you make each other estatic until the day you die then fine, more power to you. stop looking for it and stop expecting it because it's the exception rather than the rule here in the non-fairytale world and you're basically suggesting that plug drugs set himself up to fail.

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-19-2012, 07:25 PM
I'll fight you ALL

maks
11-19-2012, 07:26 PM
maks... people changing does does necessitate that they grow apart.

If I shoot heroin it does not necessitate that I become an addict, but it sure as hell does seem to happen a lot doesn't it

blumpkin blownuts
11-19-2012, 07:47 PM
yes, most marriages fail. it's closer to 2/3 than 1/2.
the reason so many fail is because too many people are getting married that should know better. of the marriages that end in divorce, either they are precipitated by insolvency or unfaithfulness or they were doomed before they even began. out of the marriages that last for life, both people change but still stay together. some work their problems out, the rest are obviously bad marriages that do nobody any good - codependencies so strong that not even divorce can cure them.

im not trying to convince plugdrugs to rush out and get married
i'm trying to help him see that he wouldn't have a chance in hell of making any marriage or even a LTR work in the state he's in - particularly if he were to shoot for someone like lisa, as an example

blumpkin blownuts
11-19-2012, 07:48 PM
If I shoot heroin it does not necessitate that I become an addict, but it sure as hell does seem to happen a lot doesn't it

that doesn't mean addicts don't always recover. many don't, but some work the situation out with healthy, happy results.

maks
11-19-2012, 07:57 PM
yes, most marriages fail. it's closer to 2/3 than 1/2.
the reason so many fail is because too many people are getting married that should know better. of the marriages that end in divorce, either they are precipitated by insolvency or unfaithfulness or they were doomed before they even began. out of the marriages that last for life, both people change but still stay together. some work their problems out, the rest are obviously bad marriages that do nobody any good - codependencies so strong that not even divorce can cure them.

im not trying to convince plugdrugs to rush out and get married
i'm trying to help him see that he wouldn't have a chance in hell of making any marriage or even a LTR work in the state he's in - particularly if he were to shoot for someone like lisa, as an example

Why should he be looking for or expecting a relationship? If he wants someone to hang with he should look for someone to hang with, and let it take its course and see where it goes. It's not difficult to find a girl if you're not looking for something that doesn't exist like some utopian idealized 'perfect match' so even in his current state he shouldn't have much trouble, shit with some girls being a junkie can actually work in his favor.

that doesn't mean addicts don't always recover. many don't, but some work the situation out with healthy, happy results.

know what's happier is not getting in that situation to begin with

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-19-2012, 08:05 PM
both of you are idiots and Plug Drugs does not need your help as he is far more capable in love than either of you two fucking idiots are.

He's smart, he's a gentleman, he's genuine, he's honest and aside from being a junky (no-one's perfect) and in his 20's (young) I would be so lucky to be able catch him.

Meanwhile you two.... well really either of you trying to give anyone romantic advice is a giant joke.