PDA

View Full Version : I am an awful person

oOBatteryOo
11-19-2012, 04:31 PM
Ok well...I guess I'll start off by sorting out my family. The following people live with me. There's my aunt- she works a $10/hour job as a cook at 38 years old and is currently attending a course for a building inspector job she will take soon for $23/hour, 10 hours a day, 7 days a week. She makes little attempt to discipline Her 7 year old son, my cousin- he's out of control, he has no common sense or proper social skills and has embarrassed me pretty much anywhere I've taken him(my school, work, gym). He's loud, he's annoying, he pushes everyone's limits and has no discipline, nor does he retain it on the occasion that it's given. He's honestly unbearable and I'm at my breaking point with him. Then there's my mother, who is probably the worst out of all of them. When she wants to be, she's a decent person but I think she's far from mentally stable. She's not a reasonable person, you can't even talk without her talking about how wrong you are, and when you DO make a valid point, you're stupid for believing it. She has severe anger issues, not that she's ever hit any of us...but again, it's not that she hasn't tried. I have severe issues with confidence and a recently developed thing I have is my doubtfulness in my own intelligence. I have no doubt that her "I'm right no matter what" thing has something to do with that. My aunt had a similar thing. Her (my aunt) and I are both nearly dysfunctional when it comes to being social. We can barely talk to others, while my mother is quick and witty. Again, I'm guessing this is a side effect of her not allowing anyone else to be right- even when they are. She acts like she knows me inside and out as well, like when I confronted her about my self consciousness toward my own intelligence, she told me it was me wanting attention. I'm guessing she thinks she's to blame as her common response to argument is something like "are you stupid?" Or "you'd have to be retarded if you think that". No one likes her, and I can't honestly say that once my aunt gets her new job, she'll leave us by ourselves, no doubt offering for me to live with them but my mother not allowing. In any case, she needs to realize her mistakes or she'll literally end up by herself for the rest of her life. I can honestly say that I dislike my mother as well as my cousin...

m0nde
11-19-2012, 05:58 PM
http://rubycalaber.com/forums/images/aria/reputation/reputation_neg.pnghttp://rubycalaber.com/forums/images/aria/reputation/reputation_neg.png

sex with dead people
11-19-2012, 11:14 PM
You're an awful poster as well.

timmy
11-19-2012, 11:15 PM
i made this post with my dick out

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-19-2012, 11:21 PM
Lol @ Tim

sex with dead people
11-19-2012, 11:26 PM
i made this post with my dick out