PDA

View Full Version : black friday

Garfield
11-22-2012, 01:32 AM
anyone buying last years slaves at 10% off retail?

maks
11-22-2012, 01:38 AM
Hitting Walmart at 10pm tomorrow, drunk, to get my mom a 36 inch TV for her bedroom for $260

Lexi Persimmons
11-22-2012, 01:38 AM
http://i.imgur.com/hR3XP.gif

Garfield
11-22-2012, 01:43 AM
Hitting Walmart at 10pm tomorrow, drunk, to get my mom a 36 inch TV for her bedroom for $260

the led samsung? id like to get mine a tablet but idk what kid

juji
11-22-2012, 01:52 AM

I have 2 tablets, but i think android will be dead in 2013-2014 perhaps you may wait to another day of the niggers 2013

juji
11-22-2012, 01:52 AM
black friday reminds me day of the niggers

maks
11-22-2012, 02:07 AM

thought it was a vizio but I don't have the ad in front of me

if your mom is anything like mine get her an ipad mini because she couldn't handle android

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-22-2012, 02:07 AM
Lol wtf juji

Plug Drugs
11-22-2012, 02:10 AM
little grublets

Garfield
11-22-2012, 02:19 AM
she just mastered the comcast remote control, onto bigger and better things

timmy
11-22-2012, 02:57 AM

only 260?
i paid 550 for my 36 inch fuck australia overpriced shithole fucking cunt

timmy
11-22-2012, 02:58 AM
mine is a full hd 1920x1280 though i guess thats why its a rip off fucking shit watching porjn in hd big deal

maks
11-22-2012, 03:04 AM
only 260?

that's the black friday price, it's usually over 300

mine is a full hd 1920x1280 though i guess thats why its a rip off fucking shit watching porjn in hd big deal

I think you mean 1920x1080 and I didn't realize they still sold tvs that were a lower resolution than that

boobz
11-22-2012, 03:05 AM
isn't today thanksgiving? lol trust americans to invent a holiday around eating. fat bastards.

Garfield
11-22-2012, 03:07 AM
im frying my emu this year

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-22-2012, 03:11 AM
I've actually eaten emu

not bad

maks
11-22-2012, 03:12 AM
leave it to australia to still have a fucking queen in the year 2012

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-22-2012, 03:22 AM
I like the queen

But you know what I need to happen? I need Jo Hocking to take leadership of the Liberal Party and then I would be comfortable voting for Liberal... I'm a labor voter at heart however the labor party ATM is fucking incompetent and we actually need liberal back in to fix up things that the currently incompetent labor party has done... labor brought in a couple of good thing but the party's incompetence has lost me... however the idea of Tony Abbot being Prime Minister is nothing short of terrorfying... now if only Liberal would stick Jo Hocking at the head of the party I would swing that way with confidence, as it is right now... the two options we have... we're fucked.

timmy
11-22-2012, 03:27 AM
that's the black friday price, it's usually over 300

I think you mean 1920x1080 and I didn't realize they still sold tvs that were a lower resolution than that
you can buy 1366x768 HD tvs here still...

Garfield
11-22-2012, 03:28 AM
I like the queen

But you know what I need to happen? I need Jo Hocking to take leadership of the Liberal Party and then I would be comfortable voting for Liberal... I'm a labor voter at heart however the labor party ATM is fucking incompetent and we actually need liberal back in to fix up things that the currently incompetent labor party has done... labor brought in a couple of good thing but the party's incompetence has lost me... however the idea of Tony Abbot being Prime Minister is nothing short of terrorfying... now if only Liberal would stick Jo Hocking at the head of the party I would swing that way with confidence, as it is right now... the two options we have... we're fucked.

*shoves lisas jew fro into the toilet and gives her a swirly*

boobz
11-22-2012, 03:30 AM
Jo Hocking???!?!?

:barryorly:

maks
11-22-2012, 03:31 AM
you can buy 1366x768 HD tvs here still...

the retailers around here are trying really hard to convince everyone they need a 3d tv but apparently no one gives a shit

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-22-2012, 03:33 AM
*shoves lisas jew fro into the toilet and gives her a swirly**is a ninja and kills your lame ass*

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-22-2012, 03:34 AM
Jo Hocking???!?!?

:barryorly:yeah if I HAVE to vote liberal... and it looks like I'm going to have to next time, then I'd be much more comfortable doing that with Jo Hocking as leader than headcase Abbot, I hate Tony Abbot

boobz
11-22-2012, 03:36 AM
the retailers around here are trying really hard to convince everyone they need a 3d tv but apparently no one gives a shit

yeah same here. I couldn't give a fuck about 3d. I'm a sound enthusiast in teh end. My TV was $399. My speakers alone were $4500. Then comes the amp.

maks
11-22-2012, 03:38 AM
yeah same here. I couldn't give a fuck about 3d. I'm a sound enthusiast in teh end. My TV was $399. My speakers alone were $4500. Then comes the amp.

they are pretty cool, I checked one out at walmart once but I'm not about to put on special glasses to watch tv fuck that

Garfield
11-22-2012, 03:40 AM
i have one and i havent used the 3d since the day i bought it

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-22-2012, 03:42 AM
they are pretty cool, I checked one out at walmart once but I'm not about to put on special glasses to watch tv fuck thatI don;t think you'd want it on all the time you were watching tv... maybe just for a special effects movie or something... you'd get a headache if you watched it for more than a couple of hours and they are now saying that you shouldn't go driving after watching 3D tv because it fucks your perception up and people have been crashing their cars after watching too much 3D tv

maks
11-22-2012, 03:42 AM
i have one and i havent used the 3d since the day i bought it

how does the regular 2d picture look?

Garfield
11-22-2012, 03:45 AM
average

maks
11-22-2012, 03:47 AM
Yeah I kind of figured. I'm all about being an early adopter but I don't think this one's going to go anywhere and I'm not about to sacrifice my perfectly good tv for some gimmick with a lesser picture quality

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-22-2012, 03:49 AM
most new tvs have the 3d feature

deal with it

boobz
11-22-2012, 05:42 AM
^ angry for the sake of it much?

Anyway, 3d is shit.

jon
11-22-2012, 05:45 AM
only 260?

and it's probably from south korea so you're not even further away or anything

your country just does a worse job at taking resources from others, manipulating exchange rates and setting tariffs

jon
11-22-2012, 05:47 AM
I like the queen

well just don't vote i mean then you're not partially responsible for whichever terrible outcome you get

oh wait lol nonvoters are criminals in australia

Pronoun
11-22-2012, 10:29 AM
http://i.imgur.com/XLmqT.gif

maks
11-22-2012, 01:57 PM
oh wait lol nonvoters are criminals in australia

seriously? god that country sucks

juji
11-22-2012, 02:57 PM
seriously? god that country sucks

What happens if I do not vote?
Initially the Australian Electoral Commission will write to all apparent non-voters requesting that they either provide a reason for their failure to vote or pay a $20 penalty.

If, within 21 days, the apparent non-voter fails to reply, cannot provide a valid and sufficient reason or declines to pay the penalty, then prosecution proceedings may be instigated. If the matter is dealt with in court and the person is found guilty, he or she may be fined up to $50 plus court costs.

I didn't know about if you don't vote, you get fine up in Australia. I agree this country sucks.

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-22-2012, 03:37 PM
that's actually a good thing

in AMerica only 2/3rds of the people even vote

that is NOT representation of the whole population

with compulsory voting that 1/3 also votes and so all socio-economic groups have their vote, not just some of them who have vested interests.

I've not voted before, they sent me a letter to fine me and I wrote a scrawled hand written note back to them saying, "I am really sorry I did not vote, I really did want to but I have mental problems and didn't sleep the night before, I finally slept but when I woke up the polls had closed and I was really sad, please do not fine me because I am very poor and I'm very sorry I did not vote." I laughed as I scrawled the letter and sent it off.... I evaded the fine. Who can be fucked following that up?

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-22-2012, 03:39 PM
Don't know what planet you think you live on
but Australia is a better country than yours

juji
11-22-2012, 03:58 PM

with compulsory voting that 1/3 also votes and so all socio-economic groups have their vote, not just some of them who have vested interests.

I've not voted before, they sent me a letter to fine me and I wrote a scrawled hand written note back to them saying, "I am really sorry I did not vote, I really did want to but I have mental problems and didn't sleep the night before, I finally slept but when I woke up the polls had closed and I was really sad, please do not fine me because I am very poor and I'm very sorry I did not vote." I laughed as I scrawled the letter and sent it off.... I evaded the fine. Who can be fucked following that up?

I don't believe they accept hand written notes, just they want pdf printed papers

Anyways, you're a criminal, i'm looking up report you to australian authorities

maks
11-22-2012, 04:04 PM
the whole population shouldn't be represented. people who don't follow politics and have no fucking idea what's going on have no business voting.

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-22-2012, 04:26 PM
I don't believe they accept hand written notes, just they want pdf printed papers

Anyways, you're a criminal, i'm looking up report you to australian authoritiesthey do and did

if they still wanted to fine me they'd have to write back asking for doctors certificates etc.... as long as I kept responding like a retard it was more hassle than it's worth

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-22-2012, 04:29 PM
the whole population shouldn't be represented. people who don't follow politics and have no fucking idea what's going on have no business voting.well it's not up to you to decide who follows politics and who doesn't

everyone has to turn up, get their names cross off and vote donkey or otherwise

it is much better than just 2/3 of people voting, see wherever you have voluntary voting it is always a certian group who always vote, it simply does not represent the whole populations view

don't you talk to me about democracy if you're an american

maks
11-22-2012, 04:59 PM
it is much better than just 2/3 of people voting, see wherever you have voluntary voting it is always a certian group who always vote, it simply does not represent the whole populations view

no, moron, it's better if only people who have watched the news within the last year, and have any concept of who is running and why, and give a shit at all, vote. you're arguing that the better system is the one where people choose at random out of fear of getting penalized, that's easily the stupidest thing anyone has ever said in the history of this forum. that's not "representing the views of the people" you might as well just flip a coin at that point.

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-22-2012, 05:30 PM
no maks

you're an idiot

in your country not everyone is represented and you call that democracy?

Get the fuck out of here.

in a real democracy EVERYONE votes you dumb piece of shit

whether you agree with their opinion or not they have a right to vote and SHOULD vote

otherwise you end up with a sytem like america where a whole 1/3 of the population doesn't even vote and isn't represented, that's pretty much why it's compulsory here, so that it isn;t the farce that it is in america

maks
11-22-2012, 05:39 PM
no, in a democrazy everyone has the right to vote. if you're forcing them to whether they care/want to or not you're acting more like a dictatorship.

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-22-2012, 05:43 PM
no-one is being forced to

it's just compulsory is all

and the reason it is because Australia didn't want to be the farce of a democracy america is

juji
11-22-2012, 05:57 PM
no-one is being forced to

it's just compulsory is all

and the reason it is because Australia didn't want to be the farce of a democracy america is

But they will force you to pay your fine for being a non-voter, Australia is one of the first world countries, but full of shit country due to racism, skin cancer, weird animals could kill people than other countries, annoying weather, etc.

timmy
11-22-2012, 06:12 PM
Jo Hocking???!?!?

:barryorly:

who?

:boobz:

jon
11-22-2012, 06:14 PM

yes in america the majority of the electorate chooses not to vote at all, but has to put up with the result anyway

democracy is a self-defeating premise

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
But they will force you to pay your fine for being a non-voter, Australia is one of the first world countries, but full of shit country due to racism, skin cancer, weird animals could kill people than other countries, annoying weather, etc.no they don;t force you to pay your fine

Everyone who I know who ever got a fine for not voting and contested it was let off... basically the only people who pay the fine are the ones who open the letter and just go right ahead and pay it.

I mean you have a country where only 2/3rds of the people vote and a country where everyone votes, which is the greater democracy?

timmy
and it's probably from south korea so you're not even further away or anything

your country just does a worse job at taking resources from others, manipulating exchange rates and setting tariffs

sony...
yes australia sucks ass... our currency may exchange well but it seriously doesnt go far at all.

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
yes in america the majority of the electorate chooses not to vote at all, but has to put up with the result anyway

democracy is a self-defeating premise:O

*agrees*

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-22-2012, 06:16 PM
who?

:boobz:lol

sex with dead people
11-22-2012, 07:36 PM
I made my mom stand in line at Walmart all of last night and all of today so she can buy me a Wii U when they open up later tonight.

blumpkin blownuts
11-22-2012, 09:01 PM

oh yeah compulsory voting is so helpful
i used to be good friends with this chick in australia in the mid 90s
she would pay her sister to go vote for her & she'd pick random people for both votes. nice anti-fraud laws...

blumpkin blownuts
11-22-2012, 09:04 PM
see wherever you have voluntary voting it is always a certian group who always vote, it simply does not represent the whole populations view

the more important the election is to people, the more and larger groupS there are voting.
what the fuck do you know about american politics anyway stop butting into shit that doesn't concern you - i.e. this forum

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-22-2012, 09:12 PM
http://www.australianreview.net/journal/v6/n1/louth_hill.pdf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voter_turnout_in_the_United_States_presidential_elections

Australia ranks like number one in voter turnout and america has only 1/2 to 2/3rds at best of people voting

that is a fucking shambles for a "democracy"

blumpkin blownuts
11-22-2012, 09:14 PM
if people don't care who wins i don't want them muddying up the results with shitvotes

shitposter whining about people not shitvoting
if you got a problem with our democracy feel free to gtfo out it

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-22-2012, 09:20 PM
I'm not in your democracy where only half to 2/3rd of people even vote

I'm in a much better one where we have one of the highest turnout of voters in the world and are the envy of other democracies because of it

Face the facts, almost everyone knows Australia is better than america

and who cares what YOU want? The point of a democracy is not about what YOU want, it's about EVERYONE having their say whether YOU like it or not.

Maybe you should move to one of those countries where everyone has to vote the way YOU want them to... it should not be up to you or just people with tvs how others vote

If you need tv to tell you who to vote for then that's your problem and sheepleness... but people without tvs should have their say too.

blumpkin blownuts
11-22-2012, 09:26 PM
australia isn't even a free country
it's full of aggressive, invasive, venomous fauna
australia can't even control rabbits and toads, no wonder you all live in fear of spiders
everything is backwards even the seasons are the wrong fucking time of year
australia has virtually no clout in global policy
oh and you live in australia, i would be embarrassed to hell to call you my countryman

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-22-2012, 09:29 PM
Australia is better than america

blumpkin blownuts
11-22-2012, 09:29 PM
I'm not in your democracy where only half to 2/3rd of people even vote

then quitcher bitchin. if every dumbass here voted we would've elected someone ages ago that would've turned the rest of the world, includign your isolated shitpot country, into a smokeing wreck

blumpkin blownuts
11-22-2012, 09:30 PM
Australia is better than america

negative

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-22-2012, 09:37 PM
then quitcher bitchin. if every dumbass here voted we would've elected someone ages ago that would've turned the rest of the world, includign your isolated shitpot country, into a smokeing wreckThe half of you morons that do vote already tried that with Bush.... how did that turn out for you? (9/11)

You should just kiss the ground Obama walks on and thank the gods he's turned so much of that hate the rest of the world had for you ignorant arrogant wankers around

Give it up

Everyone knows Australia is a better country and better place to live than america

blumpkin blownuts
11-22-2012, 09:43 PM
we should've let imperial japan have australia in ww2

blumpkin blownuts
11-22-2012, 09:45 PM
The half of you morons that do vote already tried that with Bush.... how did that turn out for you? (9/11)

You should just kiss the ground Obama walks on

romney would've won if we had compulsory voting you fucking flake floozy, you know nothing about americans
the only people who did vote for him either had poor attention spans or still believe the myth of trickle down economics

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-22-2012, 09:45 PM
We're one of america's closest allies you retard

blumpkin blownuts
11-22-2012, 09:46 PM
not because you want to be, because you owe your continued existence to us

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-22-2012, 09:50 PM
Nope, try England

america also owes its existence to England

funny that

blumpkin blownuts
11-22-2012, 09:52 PM
negative

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolutionary_war
we have nobody to credit for our existence except ourselves

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_war_2
the rest of the free world including britain, however, owes their continued existence to us

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-22-2012, 09:54 PM
No dipshit

America was once a penal colony of England, just like Australia

blumpkin blownuts
11-22-2012, 09:56 PM
a penal colony? link please

maks
11-22-2012, 09:57 PM
america was never a penal colony you retard

blumpkin blownuts
11-22-2012, 10:00 PM
this is embarrassing i feel like i'm being tardtrolled into oblivion

well as long as lisa has to type alot more than me then i can claim it's backfiring

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-22-2012, 10:49 PM
wow

it never ceases to amaze me how ignorant americans are, even about their own country

Historically penal colonies have often been used for penal labour in an economically underdeveloped part of a state's (usually colonial) territories, and on a far larger scale than a prison farm. In practice such penal colonies may be little more than slave communities. The British, French, and other colonial empires heavily used North America and other parts of the world as penal colonies to varying degrees, sometimes under the guise of indentured servitude or similar arrangements.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penal_colony

The British used North America as a penal colony through a system of indentured servitude. Convicts would be transported by merchants and auctioned off to plantation owners upon arrival in the colonies. It is estimated that some 50,000 British convicts were sent to colonial America, representing perhaps one-quarter of all British emigrants during the 18th century.[1] The British also would often ship Irish and Scots to the Americas whenever there were rebellions in Ireland or Scotland, and they would be treated similar to the convicts, except that this also included women and children.

blumpkin blownuts
11-22-2012, 11:13 PM
so the 3/4 of colonials there due to mercantile pursuits and religious persecution don't even count?
nice try, but no.

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-22-2012, 11:15 PM
america was a penal colony you retard

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-22-2012, 11:16 PM

The British used North America as a penal colony through a system of indentured servitude. Convicts would be transported by merchants and auctioned off to plantation owners upon arrival in the colonies. It is estimated that some 50,000 British convicts were sent to colonial America, representing perhaps one-quarter of all British emigrants during the 18th century.[1] The British also would often ship Irish and Scots to the Americas whenever there were rebellions in Ireland or Scotland, and they would be treated similar to the convicts, except that this also included women and children. How embarrassing for you, yet again

blumpkin blownuts
11-22-2012, 11:17 PM
from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colonial_history_of_the_United_States

Goals of colonization

Colonizers came from European kingdoms with highly developed military, naval, governmental and entrepreneurial capabilities. The Spanish and Portuguese centuries-old experience of conquest and colonization during the Reconquista, coupled with new oceanic ship navigation skills, provided the tools, ability, and desire to colonize the New World. England, France and the Netherlands started colonies in both the West Indies and North America. They had the ability to build ocean-worthy ships, but did not have as strong a history of colonization in foreign lands as did Portugal and Spain. However, English entrepreneurs gave their colonies a base of merchant-based investment that needed much less government support.[3]
Mercantilism

Mercantilism was the basic policy imposed by Britain on its colonies from the 1660s. Mercantilism meant that the government and merchants based in England became partners with the goal of increasing political power and private wealth, to the exclusion of other empires and even merchants based in its own colonies. The government protected its London-based merchants—and kept others out—by trade barriers, regulations, and subsidies to domestic industries in order to maximize exports from and minimize imports to the realm. The government had to fight smuggling, especially by American merchants, some of whose activities (which included direct trade with the French, Spanish, Dutch, and Portuguese) were classified as such by the Navigation Acts. The goal of mercantilism was to run trade surpluses, so that gold and silver would pour into London. The government took its share through duties and taxes, with the remainder going to merchants in Britain. The government spent much of its revenue on a superb Royal Navy, which not only protected the British colonies but threatened the colonies of the other empires, and sometimes seized them. Thus the British Navy captured New Amsterdam (New York) in 1664. The colonies were captive markets for British industry, and the goal was to enrich the mother country.[4]
Religious persecution

The prospect of religious persecution by authorities of the crown and the Church of England prompted a significant number of colonization efforts. People fleeing persecution by King Charles I were responsible for settling most of New England, and the Province of Maryland was founded in part to be a haven for Roman Catholics.

eat my smegma you retarded hoe bag

sex with dead people
11-22-2012, 11:17 PM
No Wii U again tonight. Not even gonna unlock the door for her.

blumpkin blownuts
11-22-2012, 11:18 PM
the embarrassment is YOU
again, nice try

blumpkin blownuts
11-22-2012, 11:19 PM
No Wii U again tonight. Not even gonna unlock the door for her.

but it's getting chilley again!

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-22-2012, 11:21 PM

The British used North America as a penal colony through a system of indentured servitude. Convicts would be transported by merchants and auctioned off to plantation owners upon arrival in the colonies. It is estimated that some 50,000 British convicts were sent to colonial America, representing perhaps one-quarter of all British emigrants during the 18th century.[1] The British also would often ship Irish and Scots to the Americas whenever there were rebellions in Ireland or Scotland, and they would be treated similar to the convicts, except that this also included women and children. Exactly as I said, America was a penal colony. Fact. It's not really open for debate you drooling tard.

You said it wasn't, you were wrong.... just embarassing yourself everywhere today aren't you? You need to try and troll someone who is actually dumber than you, that is why you are failing... and that is also why I am so good at trolling everyone :P

blumpkin blownuts
11-22-2012, 11:27 PM
It was primarily a mercantile colony.

All I said about it being a penal colony or not was I asked you to find a link, in hopes you could realize on you're own that you are wrong. Should've known you'd cherrypick some lil snippet without reading the whole truth.

sex with dead people
11-22-2012, 11:28 PM
idc I want a new nintendo.

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-22-2012, 11:33 PM

The British used North America as a penal colony through a system of indentured servitude. Convicts would be transported by merchants and auctioned off to plantation owners upon arrival in the colonies. It is estimated that some 50,000 British convicts were sent to colonial America, representing perhaps one-quarter of all British emigrants during the 18th century.[1] The British also would often ship Irish and Scots to the Americas whenever there were rebellions in Ireland or Scotland, and they would be treated similar to the convicts, except that this also included women and children.

America was a penal colony you idiot

it is a fact

not open for debate

LOL @ what an ass you are making of yourself

blumpkin blownuts
11-22-2012, 11:38 PM
No it was not.

Guess what, america STILL has prisoners. By your same idiotic logic, that means america is a prison state. The fact is, it's not a prison state it's a free state with prisons.

blumpkin blownuts
11-22-2012, 11:40 PM
You can't out-debate me lisa, I'm simply too versatile for you in any application of logic.
You couldn't best me in any academic area, and you can't best me with this babyshit of cherrypicking wikipedia.

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-22-2012, 11:40 PM
wow LOL! @ what a retard you are making of yourself

it is a fact that America was a penal colony

learn your own history if you want to debate

blumpkin blownuts
11-22-2012, 11:43 PM
you can keep repeating that but that doesn't make it any more correct

I honestly thought you might be secretly intelligent & just hiding it from us as a troll.
Now I'm convinced you are devoid of any kind of intelligence.

juji
11-22-2012, 11:43 PM
idc I want a new nintendo.

Why can't you afford $ 300?

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-22-2012, 11:45 PM

The British used North America as a penal colony through a system of indentured servitude. Convicts would be transported by merchants and auctioned off to plantation owners upon arrival in the colonies. It is estimated that some 50,000 British convicts were sent to colonial America, representing perhaps one-quarter of all British emigrants during the 18th century.[1] The British also would often ship Irish and Scots to the Americas whenever there were rebellions in Ireland or Scotland, and they would be treated similar to the convicts, except that this also included women and children.It is a fact you moron

blumpkin blownuts
11-22-2012, 11:45 PM
And what happened to your nose?

blumpkin blownuts
11-22-2012, 11:47 PM
It is a fact you moron

your snippet says "perhaps one-quarter of british emigrants" were convicts (mostly indentured servants - the article is poorly written - probably by you)
we're also a quarter catholic but we are not a catholic country
we're also a quarter blonde, but we are not a blonde country

do you fucking understand yet?

blumpkin blownuts
11-22-2012, 11:49 PM
If you are trying to piss me off by ignoring fundamental logic, it's working. Hope it's worth looking like a moron.

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-22-2012, 11:50 PM
oh I understand alright

I said America was a penal colony

and you said it wasn't

and you have well and truely been shown wrong, America was in fact a penal colony

to be honest I've had to educate way too many americans on their own history

blumpkin blownuts
11-22-2012, 11:52 PM
Mercantile, not penal.

blumpkin blownuts
11-22-2012, 11:54 PM
One of the colonials from britain had leprosy by LisaLogic america was a leper colony.

blumpkin blownuts
11-22-2012, 11:55 PM
One of the colonials from britain was a beekeeper. By LisaLogic™ america was a bee colony.

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-22-2012, 11:56 PM
nope that's all your retard logic there

I said America was a penal colony and it in fact was

you said it wasn't and you were wrong

the rest is all your own idiocy

blumpkin blownuts
11-22-2012, 11:56 PM
The Mayflower had an ant problem, so by LisaLogic™ america was an ant colony.

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-22-2012, 11:57 PM
Lisa i found you a xmas gift, I'll ship it COD:

http://rlv.zcache.com/i_is_a_college_student_t_shirt-p235253293900669543q6ly_400.jpgI is a post graduate

blumpkin blownuts
11-22-2012, 11:57 PM
To be fair there were more ants on the Mayflower than refugee britons.

blumpkin blownuts
11-22-2012, 11:59 PM
Australia actually was a penal colony, as that was its primary purpose.

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-23-2012, 12:00 AM
...yeah it was

but scroll back

this all started when I said America was a penal colony and blownut tried to say it wasn't

it in fact was, just like Australia was

blumpkin blownuts
11-23-2012, 12:01 AM
But when you apply LisaLogic™ you gotta take into account that the first prison boat sent to australia had a bat roosting under one of the bulwarks, so Australia is indeed a bat colony - not a prison colony.

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-23-2012, 12:02 AM
the largest number of convicts were sent to America

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_country_was_used_as_a_penal_colony_for_Britain

The British Empire sent convicts to many countries, especially to their colonies, where the cheap labour convicts offered could be employed. While convicts were sent to Singapore, South Africa and India, the largest numbers were sent to America and after the American revolution Australia (similar quantities over a smilar period).

blumpkin blownuts
11-23-2012, 12:04 AM

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_country_was_used_as_a_penal_colony_for_Britain

The British Empire sent convicts to many countries, especially to their colonies, where the cheap labour convicts offered could be employed. While convicts were sent to Singapore, South Africa and India, the largest numbers were sent to America and after the American revolution Australia (similar quantities over a smilar period).

Fuck you, I'm having a cigarette. It's someone else turn

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-23-2012, 12:04 AM
The British used North America as a penal colony through a system of indentured servitude. Convicts would be transported by merchants and auctioned off to plantation owners upon arrival in the colonies.

You try to make it sound like all americans were convicts and that's what bob is disputing.

When that avenue closed in the 1780s after the American Revolution, Britain began using parts of what is now known in Australia as penal settlements. Some of these included Norfolk Island, Van Diemen's Land (Tasmania) and New South Wales.

at least we know tim's family was definitely convicts.Nope, not trying to make it sound like anything other than what it was

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_count...ny_for_Britain

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-23-2012, 12:05 AM
Fuck you, I'm having a cigarette. It's someone else turnhahahahaha

was it as good for you as it was for me?

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-23-2012, 12:10 AM
idk bob it gives the number of 50k for approximate 'murican deportees but no number for aussie ones:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penal_colonyit was about the same amount as Australia

it's something most americans who try and calls aussies convicts get embarassed about very quickly when I edumacate them

Desolation
11-23-2012, 12:12 AM
nope just gonna watch college football and drink beer then go golf

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-23-2012, 12:14 AM
Still lisa, originally it was Quakers that were deported here, then england realized how handy it was to kick out undesirables and went whole hog with it. the difference is my ancestors eventually kicked the shit out of them and yours still have a union jack on your flag :)My ancestors came to Australia about 50 years ago (with my grandparents) embarassingly enough on the white australia policy and were not convicts

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-23-2012, 12:16 AM
nope just gonna watch college football and drink beer then go golfThat chick in your avatar is gorgeous

blumpkin blownuts
11-23-2012, 12:18 AM
My ancestors came to Australia about 50 years ago (with my grandparents) embarassingly enough on the white australia policy and were not convicts

Where did they emigrate from, Dumbslutistan?

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-23-2012, 12:21 AM
oh gee that's a good one

how sharp

sex with dead people
11-23-2012, 02:00 AM
Why can't you afford $ 300?

I spent all my allowance again...

juji
11-23-2012, 04:36 AM
I spent all my allowance again...

to your mom?

jon
11-23-2012, 07:13 AM
- america was never a penal colony
- britain never failed to sell convicts into slavery in any of its colonies

it says right in the definition on the same page why that is

"A penal colony is a settlement used to exile prisoners and separate them from the general populace by placing them in a remote location, often an island or distant colonial territory."

subjects of the king went to america voluntarily to pay off their debts faster by nature of the resource-rich environment here (australia is a barren wasteland)

these people worked for the crown's defense industrial base; mining, logging, ship-building, textiles, etc. through companies (we call them corporations now) with names you might recognize headed up by nobles with names you might recognize

like massachusetts bay company, william penn, lord baltimore, or the london company which named jamestown, and virgina, after james the first (australia is sectioned into mere territories)

there is a whole rich history of british convicts being transported to self-sustaining colonies detailed right here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convicts_in_Australia

"The last convicts to be transported to Australia arrived in Western Australia in 1868." (lol america was already in reconstruction the year before)

there is no "convicts in america" article because convicts were sentenced to transportation (no papers, total freedom, they could just hop on a boat and leave any time) or sold into slavery (could be bought anywhere) rather than being shipped with a warden to a new plantation or other facility

there is no "list of american penal colonies" article and googling it returns http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Australian_penal_colonies

go take a look at one of those, or try russian history, if you want to see what a legitimate penal colony is like

one where it would not exist whatsoever were it not for the fact that someone decided the lifers would go there and only there, and put up a fence, built it on an island, or brought dogs and guards

gb2 petshop

jon
11-23-2012, 07:26 AM
now if you were even remotely intelligent you might recognize post-feudal britain perpetuating a form of slavery through debt and debt inheritance

having established all the monetary/political unstabilities characteristic of mercantilist systems, the empire all but forced large swaths of lower class migration to the new world, an outcome which no crown has ever found inconvenient in the history of the world

but that would be too subtle a point for someone not interested in knowing anything and only interested in having leverage over exactly one poster on an internet forum

maks
11-23-2012, 07:40 AM
1/3 of australian posters are retards, australia is clearly a retard colony

jon
11-23-2012, 08:07 AM
everything there is trying to kill them, even the water

> proud secular society of anti-religous science zealots bordering on worship of darwin
> refuses to accept it has been selected against

sex with dead people
11-23-2012, 09:33 AM
to your mom?

:n:

Lexi Persimmons
11-23-2012, 12:24 PM
Someone please chop lisa's arms off so she can't post? Better yet just stuff the bitch
in a barrel full of cement.

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-23-2012, 02:38 PM
sorry jon but the fact that America was a penal colony is certainly not open for debate, it was

go learn your own history you retarded losers

Garfield
11-23-2012, 02:40 PM
shit thread

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-23-2012, 02:43 PM
America was a penal colony

it is a fact

you should learn your own history

americans are notorious for not knowing anything other than what was on tv last night

juji
11-23-2012, 02:44 PM
Jon, ban lisa

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-23-2012, 02:46 PM
Juji who will you pm about showing them your cock if jon bans me again?

Garfield
11-23-2012, 02:47 PM
lisa has literally never seen a dick in real life.

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-23-2012, 02:48 PM
LOL

Garfield is fantasising about fucking me and making topics about it

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-23-2012, 02:49 PM
Jon ban these sleaze bags

juji
11-23-2012, 02:52 PM
Juji who will you pm about showing them your cock if jon bans me again?

Stop harassing me you pedofile

Garfield
11-23-2012, 02:53 PM
lisa is a 40 yeard old virgin someone make a ytmnd

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-23-2012, 03:23 PM
Stop harassing me you pedofiledon't make me put up the screen shot of your 200 PMs

you're an adult juji, time you started acting like it instead of wishing you were still 15

juji
11-23-2012, 03:38 PM
don't make me put up the screen shot of your 200 PMs

you're an adult juji, time you started acting like it instead of wishing you were still 15

make put up yourself shot of my 200 pms, everyone knows you love child porn with flagerchat

maks
11-23-2012, 03:59 PM
I just logged into juji's account and looked at his sent box, nothing on the front page was to clump it's all either to me or barry

lnopia the great
11-23-2012, 05:04 PM
any people in america get trampled to death this black friday

maks
11-23-2012, 05:06 PM
I did but I got better

lnopia the great
11-23-2012, 05:09 PM
are you a vampire now

maks
11-23-2012, 05:26 PM
No that deal is only for shoppers spending $200 or more, I was just getting a couple of keys made I only spent like $3

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-23-2012, 07:17 PM
I just logged into juji's account and looked at his sent box, nothing on the front page was to clump it's all either to me or barrymaks is a compulsive liar

http://i.imgur.com/JayAj.png

juji
11-23-2012, 07:26 PM
maks is a compulsive liar

maks is not a liar, i shared my pass to him because he's much better than yours.

You told me i had 200 messages, but this pic proved 47+3 messages, funny you proved yourself you're a compulsive liar

blumpkin blownuts
11-23-2012, 07:27 PM

Looks photoshopped to me, and I actually have formal training in data forensics

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-23-2012, 07:31 PM
maks is not a liar, i shared my pass to him because he's much better than yours.

You told me i had 200 messages, but this pic proved 47+3 messages, funny you proved yourself you're a compulsive liarThat's only one page of the PM's you sent me juji

there is a whole other page, all your pm's to me do not fit on one page

and that doesn't even include the PM's where you were telling me you were going to get your cock out and show me

lnopia the great
11-23-2012, 11:58 PM
dont you hate a tease

sex with dead people
11-24-2012, 12:06 AM
maks is a compulsive liar

Looks like a version of firefox from 2005

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-24-2012, 12:10 AM
Looks like a version of firefox from 2005oh yeah piece of shit old computer

I had a better one but naturally I broke it