PDA

View Full Version : would you rather....

dcent
11-23-2012, 12:42 AM
kill a hooker, or kill an american soldier who served over seas post september 11th?

I say the soldier.

it would be alot easier.

first off, a hooker has to be hard, has to adapt to the mean streets and really learn to survive...... and THAT my friend.... is a dangerous game.

a soldier who served overseas post september 11th is basically just an uneducated and impoverished fucking degenerate who sat on dick playing Xbox first person shooters all day..... too fucking stupid to do shit, too fucking poor to afford shit...... had to join the army and shoot brown people.

EASY kill.

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-23-2012, 12:46 AM
these are the questions

Lexi Persimmons
11-23-2012, 12:47 AM
http://i.imgur.com/GUni5.gif

dcent
11-23-2012, 12:54 AM
WAHT!

HAWT!

and so on.

sex with dead people
11-23-2012, 02:04 AM
kill a hooker, or kill an american soldier who served over seas post september 11th?

I say the soldier.

it would be alot easier.

first off, a hooker has to be hard, has to adapt to the mean streets and really learn to survive...... and THAT my friend.... is a dangerous game.

a soldier who served overseas post september 11th is basically just an uneducated and impoverished fucking degenerate who sat on dick playing Xbox first person shooters all day..... too fucking stupid to do shit, too fucking poor to afford shit...... had to join the army and shoot brown people.

EASY kill.

You crossed the line when you started talking shit about playing xbox.

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-23-2012, 02:35 AM
You crossed the line when you started talking shit about playing xbox.lol