PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday rubby!

blumpkin blownuts
11-23-2012, 11:34 PM
:birthdaycakesmiley:
:partysmileys:

sex with dead people
11-24-2012, 12:07 AM
what is he like 16 now or something?

Garfield
11-24-2012, 12:30 AM
its sad that he doesnt even post here anymore

Garfield
11-24-2012, 12:30 AM
he must havea girlfriend or something

juji
11-24-2012, 12:36 AM
he must havea girlfriend or something

his girlfriend is Alienware

rubycalaber
11-24-2012, 03:49 AM
thanks m8, I'm 22 today check my dubs

speaking of my alienware I am having to post on safemode right now because it literally wont stop blue screening worse birthday ever omfg

Garfield
11-24-2012, 04:06 AM
seriously never had a problem with my toshiba

rubycalaber
11-24-2012, 07:10 AM
the human race does not have the technology to properly interface with alienwares yet

Pronoun
11-24-2012, 08:48 AM
http://i.imgur.com/jopnG.gif

maks
11-24-2012, 11:27 AM
thanks m8, I'm 22 today check my dubs

speaking of my alienware I am having to post on safemode right now because it literally wont stop blue screening worse birthday ever omfg

what's the error code?

rubycalaber
11-24-2012, 01:31 PM
what's the error code?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/In%20use%202/DSC01409.jpg

Lexi Persimmons
11-24-2012, 02:04 PM
Happy Birf-day.

Driversrus.com

skrizach
11-24-2012, 02:37 PM
oh no ruby your graphics card died!!!
Well happy birthday any Ruby, I know you can salvage it to have a great one.

jon
11-24-2012, 03:15 PM
i think it's time to reseat the cooling system on the CPU you need to buy a tube of arctic silver 5

or fuck just take it someone and tell them to clean everything and apply new thermal paste

maks
11-24-2012, 03:22 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/In%20use%202/DSC01409.jpg

It's your video driver, have you tried updating them?

rubycalaber
11-24-2012, 03:35 PM
yeah I did before it got completely fucked and it didnt seem to help

it is definitely a graphics card based problem since I can get my computer to run in normal mode by literally turning off my monitor but as soon as I turn it back on and something "animates" on the screen it throws up weird graphical glitches and bluescreens, thankfully safe mode is usable so I dont have to post by literally using the force and guessing where the buttons are without a monitor lmao

I will call up alienware tomorrow and ask for new parts from crashed ufos

rubycalaber
11-24-2012, 05:53 PM
since this is the thread about my birthday here are the presents I got today I take pictures of for a certain gay vegan who likes to invade my priacy

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/In%20use%202/DSC01400.jpg

from my dad

Assassins Creed III: I still have the original Assassins Creed completely unopened so the likelyhood of me ever playing this game isnt very high when I took this out its amazon box since my dad is too lazy to wrap gifts I said "lots of killing british people in this game"

Hitman Absolution: the hitman games are one of those games that look like I would like them but I am too lazy to get into them so maybe I will finally play one of them I will be pretending to be a terminator the entire time and just shoot my way through every level

Resident Evil 6: only asked for this in case Teknorat and I run out of videogames to play together since we played the fifth one in one sitting for like 30 hours straight and had a good time killing all niggers I will never play it on my own accord

Spec Ops The Line: I might play this since it seems to be a standard corridor shooter with a good story which is about all I can handle these days when I opened up this game I held it up and said "lots of killing brown people in this game" and my mum got offended and I had to tell her that now adays all video games are about going over to the middle east and shooting muslims also note how there is a line on my digital camera for some fucking reason since anything computerish hates me and there is literally a line going through spec ops the line lmao

The Walking Dead Volume 17 Something To Fear: already read this and it was brilliant I love that they are getting into like inter-community politics I have never seen this before in a zombie story I think because there is no real endgame or arc to this story it just keeps going and going so it can deal with these long term situations when most zombie stories end after the initial outbreak or when the protagonist finds their family and its over but this goes into how you'd start a community again and slowly rebuild civilization and all the problems you'd have also its literally like DayZ where bandits force you to give them your beans also at one point Rick literally says we need to get into serious farming serious farmers only also I tried to order volume 16 from amazon by myself but it didnt turn up so I just pirated it and read it before hand you've got literally once chance to not fuck it up before I pirate which is why I pirate everything since for some reason there is no service like steam thats easier than pirating for movies or tv shows or comics you always have to buy some physical media that will get lost or break or have to be an expert hacker to buy a legit digital copy fuck you jews get mad about it

Learn Just Enough to Get Laid: aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha aaaaaaaaaHAHAHAHA AHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHFJKSDHFDSHFSDHFHDSFHUORGHORHGOIRE HGIOERJGIEJGIEJHIPTJHTEHIHETIHRPEGJIPRJGIPREJGPREJGIPJREIPGJREIPGJRIPEKSDFLSDFJISDGOSDHGODSHFODSosdh fsdofhufhyh9439834th894toufhgiodfjgrehgorehyoerhgre :suicidal:

from my sister

Seasons 1, 2 & 3 of The Vampire Diaries: I was talking to my sister about having finnished True Blood and she asked me if I had seen The Vampire Diaries and I was like no that sounds gay as fuck literally gayer than twilight somehow but she says it is good and has Boone from Lost in it and that it would be more popular if the title didn't sound really girly and romancy if it was called the vampire murders or something it would be given a chance so I told her to buy it for my birthday but then I got done watching my Alias DVD boxset a few days ago so I just told her to give it to me then so I could have something to watch since I have progressed into the next stage of utterly giving up on life where I cant even be bothered to torrent tv shows and watch them at my computer anymore I just want to put a dvd in my ps3 and press play all and lay in bed for four hours straight not moving so it is still a birthday present even if I didnt get it on my birthday fuck you anyway it is actually pretty cool it seems to be the exact same canon as True Blood but without enough cute vampire waifus in it so far

from my mum

a bag with a cheese roll, two chocolate rice crispy squares and a packet of chewits: when I was a little kid I used to go to this park with my family and I would always have this to eat but when I grew up and stopped ever leaving the house I just got my family to buy it for me when they went there and bring it back for me to eat and my mum made it special by making it two rice crispy squares today and writing a note saying happy birthday good work

from my parents friends who I dont remember ever meeting

a birthday card: I have no idea who the fuck these people are my parents have had the same group of friends all their lives like four couples who have always known each other it reminds me of the kind of thing from Heroes or some Harry Potter shit where the protagonists parents had this secret club and they get up to adventures and conspiracies but all my parents and their friends got up to was getting really drunk every weekend and maybe wife swapping

from trollinator

A Mysterious Box :mystery:: I already know what it is since we ordered it together but I will not be opening it until the 21st of December when the world will end, so what could it be? what could I need for earths final days? canned macaroni and cheese? cyanide pills so I dont get taken to the skynet labor camps and have to actually do some work for once in my life? a portable generator that runs on fingernail clippings? or is it just a metaphor for having faith in the island? stay tuned to shitty ruby posts to find out whats inside! *dramatic cliffhanger music* :lost:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLDhMU5JvMk

note to all the law enforcement officers reading this: no it is not a bomb or a firearm there will be no fighting back when the machines rise next month, also this post was made in Windows Safe Mode™ so I dont even know if that video has the audio I want lmao fuck me the machines are already rising and my computer is in on it its the end of days fuuuuuck :supaburn:

from my gran

4 custom made chocolate orange cupcakes: she got some baker she knows to make these for me they taste like shit but she gets extra points for mixing up the usual chocolate orange formula I think chocolate oranges are the only thing my gran knows about me that I like them

envelope with a spider on it with a £20 note in it: 20 fucking quid is that all you stingy bint also what is up with the spider envelope and did she choose the £20 with robert the bruce on it with the spider he talked to or whatever the fuck on it on purpose or is that just a funny coincidence

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/In%20use%202/DSC01407.jpg

from desolation

we had cyber sex :dong: :naughty: :cum: :monkeyfuck: :bj: :fap:

sex with dead people
11-24-2012, 06:19 PM
Throw resident evil 6 in the garbage asap. Worst game I've played all year.

jon
11-24-2012, 06:23 PM
playing assassin's creed iii right now

it's good

jon
11-24-2012, 06:25 PM
day z is also awesome and anyone who plays it well (not running around killing absolutely everyone without even trolling them on voice first) is awesome

jon
11-24-2012, 06:27 PM
sneaking up on snipers in dayz and talking on voice chat is an experience like no other

it cannot even be compared to doing the same thing in other games

juji
11-24-2012, 07:30 PM
Learn Just Enough to Get Laid: aaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaha aaaaaaaaaHAHAHAHA AHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHFJKSDHFDSHFSDHFHDSFHUORGHORHGOIRE HGIOERJGIEJGIEJHIPTJHTEHIHETIHRPEGJIPRJGIPREJGPREJGIPJREIPGJREIPGJRIPEKSDFLSDFJISDGOSDHGODSHFODSosdh fsdofhufhyh9439834th894toufhgiodfjgrehgorehyoerhgre :suicidal:

It looks like your dad won't allow you become another steveyos

timmy
11-24-2012, 07:33 PM
your dad should have got you a job interview instead of video games.

timmy
11-24-2012, 07:35 PM
rubys life is so exciting that he buys himself an empty box and makes a post about what could be in the empty box

timmy
11-24-2012, 07:35 PM
empty like rubys life

xoxo
11-24-2012, 07:36 PM
Jon banned me for your birthday

looks like you didn't do too badly for your b'day

congrats on another journey around the sun

juji
11-24-2012, 07:36 PM
Nice, i'm going to get a mini mac

http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/shop_mac/family/mac_mini

Desolation
11-24-2012, 09:54 PM
happy birthday rubes! Looks like you got some nice presents.

maks
11-24-2012, 11:35 PM
is day z still active? arma combined arms is on sale on steam but idc about arma and I heard nobody plays day z anymore

juji
11-25-2012, 12:20 AM
i don't like arma

skrizach
11-25-2012, 12:35 AM
is day z still active? arma combined arms is on sale on steam but idc about arma and I heard nobody plays day z anymore

Yeah I was thinking about buying it but I think I'll wait until Day Z goes standalone.
I don't know if the two versions will be playable with each other?

rubycalaber
11-25-2012, 09:41 AM
(not running around killing absolutely everyone without even trolling them on voice first)

h-heh y-yeah what kind of knobhead would do that aheh....

me you and sam should play dayz together once I get my new graphics card

It looks like your dad won't allow you become another steveyos

he is helping me out with seducing my sister

I think skrizarch is right you should wait for the stand alone since last time I checked it is virtually unplayable due to hackers and arma II is literally unplayable on its own

Yeah I was thinking about buying it but I think I'll wait until Day Z goes standalone.
I don't know if the two versions will be playable with each other?

they will definitely be separate since the alpha is so unsecure and the guy who makes it says he wants to use it for experimentation

rubycalaber
11-25-2012, 09:41 AM
rubys life is so exciting that he buys himself an empty box and makes a post about what could be in the empty box

You are just angry that you are not intelligent enough to guess what is inside the box.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/trollinatorgf4.gif

m0nde
11-25-2012, 05:44 PM
happy birthday, ruby

juji
11-25-2012, 05:50 PM
Im waiting to see what's inside the box in december 12, i guess it will be the greatest megathread of all time

blumpkin blownuts
11-25-2012, 05:56 PM
awww whats inna fuckin bawwwx

xoxo
11-25-2012, 06:33 PM
Im waiting to see what's inside the box in december 12, i guess it will be the greatest megathread of all timehehe

rubycalaber
11-25-2012, 06:36 PM
happy birthday, ruby

happy birthday to you too m0nde

happy birthday to you too ted bundy

happy birthday my ign friend who either joined the army or killed himself

(we all have the same birthday)

jon
11-25-2012, 06:43 PM
dayz can still be played on a few private servers as long as you don't care that all anyone ever does is team deathmatch scrimmage

the standalone will not be interchangeable it is a separate product entirely

jon
11-25-2012, 06:46 PM
drifter's server is fairly hacker-free but you have to get his version of the mod. its still dayz but he has new features ahead of the public releases

apparently he is like the prime dayz community developer; it seems like half the new features going into dayz are built and tried out in his mod first

there's like hundreds of thousands of people playing this shit every day

but i don't know what the fuck they do on the other 99% of servers

get one-shotted at point blank with a lee-enfield by an invisible faggot running a script

maks
11-25-2012, 07:27 PM
any idea when the standalone is being released?

xoxo
11-25-2012, 07:48 PM
any idea when the standalone is being released?Wednesday

jon
11-25-2012, 08:27 PM
a couple months ago, it was supposed to be released in november

lately rocket has said december

by december he might say february

maks
11-25-2012, 08:44 PM
Well arma is no longer on sale and I've waited this long guess I can wait a little longer... there's always l4d and dead island

skrizach
11-25-2012, 10:22 PM
I just realized thread title is "Happy birthday rubby!" instead of "Happy birthday ruby!"

blumpkin blownuts
11-25-2012, 10:37 PM
i like to call him rubby

maks
11-25-2012, 10:57 PM
so does his sister

skrizach
11-25-2012, 11:14 PM
so does his sister

omg

BatteriWyfe
08-28-2013, 09:21 AM