PDA

View Full Version : which one of you faggots thinks there hot shit for taking a 8 month cisco course?

dcent
11-24-2012, 12:56 AM
lol.

just had the cisco guy come into our office.

I was like "bitch, get me a new phone cord"

he was like "yes master"

then I slapped his wife in the mouth.

true story.

way to really reach for the stars, slash the lower middle class ..... you fucking douchebag.

this is, of course directed at whoever the fuck was all proud about finally succeeding at completing some bullshit summer course in, what can essentially be considered brand loyal cable instalation.

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-24-2012, 12:57 AM
congrats on all your success

dcent
11-24-2012, 01:01 AM
no need to congratulate me lisa, I havent gone into detail on what I do in real life (and for good reason, you would ALL recognize me and then be begging for my approval)

but for real, some asshole here was very proud about finishing an 8 month community college, likely online, "cisco systems" program AKA "the phone cord plugs into the phone, here is what the phones buttons do, now go make us money"

I just lol at anyone being proud of what they do when they clearly make less than 50 bucks an hour.

go work at dennys if that is your measure of success.

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-24-2012, 01:03 AM
it was sarcasm and not directed at you

you're the most man that's here

dcent
11-24-2012, 01:09 AM
for real though..... which poster was that?

I cant remember for the life of me because it is not important at all to me or to anyone else.

but I just think it is funny seeing the poor really struggle...... I laugh when I see them brag when they think they have acomplished something.

dcent
11-24-2012, 01:11 AM
I mean, for fuck sake....... I bet I could pass the exact same program without even trying AND do so with over 95% average.

its like bragging about getting a fucking "worlds best dad" coffee mug, or getting employee of the month at fucking arbys.

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-24-2012, 01:12 AM
it was aimed at the majority of guys in this forum

except for you because I like you

dcent
11-24-2012, 01:18 AM
of course you like me.

you have a uterus, this means you are turned on by power and money.... both of which I have.

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-24-2012, 01:25 AM
I like power

power is relative though

you have power over me because I like you

I don't give a fuck about money

dcent
11-24-2012, 01:29 AM
people who say they dont care about money amuse me.

they are the ones who realize too late that they will have to continue to work at that coffee shop until they are 87.

it makes me be all like "oh SNAP!.... SELF PWNED!"

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-24-2012, 01:33 AM
I spent 6 years at uni and got the equivalent of A's

if I cared about money I would have chosen to do something that made me money and not just stuff I liked doing, cared about or wanted to contribute to.. you know useless stuff

I do not rely too heavily on money

buy me some pot money bags, mine isn't grown yet

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-24-2012, 01:36 AM
not grown yet like juji's and blownut's sigs

dcent
11-24-2012, 01:39 AM
for real lisa.....

you took what you liked.... good for you...... and what do you do for work now?

cause I am guessing that you took a bunch of useless courses and are now working at dennys..... which is not acceptable.

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-24-2012, 01:42 AM
I'm a qualified teacher

not teaching ATM because of personal and family reasons

doing low-stress piss easy work and not much of it

sleeping in, watching tv and trolling the shit out of RubyCalaber.com

et toi?

dcent
11-24-2012, 01:44 AM
I work at a dennys.

LISAAAAAAAAAAH!
11-24-2012, 01:45 AM
LOL

juji
11-24-2012, 02:10 AM
lol.

just had the cisco guy come into our office.

I was like "bitch, get me a new phone cord"

he was like "yes master"

then I slapped his wife in the mouth.

true story.

way to really reach for the stars, slash the lower middle class ..... you fucking douchebag.

this is, of course directed at whoever the fuck was all proud about finally succeeding at completing some bullshit summer course in, what can essentially be considered brand loyal cable instalation.

dcent, great son of a bitch

Pronoun
11-24-2012, 08:40 AM
crisco course