11-24-2012, 07:40 PM
nice hack for registered users without moderator's approval

xoxo
11-24-2012, 07:42 PM
uh okaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

xoxo
11-24-2012, 07:45 PM
I haven't hacked anything

I was going to leave in peace yesterday but jon banned me yet again when I wasn't even here fo no reason specified so of course I HAD to make another account.

xoxo
11-24-2012, 07:46 PM
I lost all my BB code hacks a decade ago and now only have a file on hacking microgroove forums

but if I set my mind to something.... who knows what I can figure out.....

but nope, no hacking done here

xoxo
11-24-2012, 07:50 PM
if I leave here it will be because I decide to like I did yesterday

not because jon is a sheeple tool

the banning me after I had left simply made me make another account and come back

so I'll leave when I feel like it or jon will indeed be a busy man

juji
11-24-2012, 07:52 PM
2 reasons:

1- didn't read any of your posts

2- Lisa's alt

xoxo
11-24-2012, 07:55 PM
you are a fucking disgusting sleaze bag juji and bloody stupid

I do not believe you are a hacker as you clearly have no clue about anything

sex with dead people
11-24-2012, 08:03 PM
who r u

xoxo
11-24-2012, 08:11 PM
who r ulol

you can't tell?

Am I that hard to pin?

sex with dead people
11-24-2012, 08:17 PM
Oh, hi steveyos.

xoxo
11-24-2012, 08:19 PM
meh, I've been called worse

sex with dead people
11-24-2012, 08:24 PM
Bye pal.

xoxo
11-24-2012, 08:25 PM
Latest Reputation Received (-22 point(s) total)

11-25-2012 02:06 PM
Thread: I was actually going to leave

yes he is a hacker -jehovah josh

No juji "jehovah josh" I find that hackers actually have some form of clue how things work and can also actually hack and not just send people messages saying they can.

xoxo
11-24-2012, 09:21 PM
Latest Reputation Received (-37 point(s) total)
11-25-2012 02:43 PM
Thread: I was actually going to leave
you idiot, juji is the real hacker -patrick

^
Jack being a retard without a clue

juji can't hack anything, he doesn't even know what a hack is

juji
11-25-2012, 12:18 AM
I don't even call myself as the hacker but YTMNSFW, Rubynet and Reject Haven recognized me as the hacker.

xoxo
11-25-2012, 12:26 AM
I don't even call myself as the hacker but YTMNSFW, Rubynet and Reject Haven recognized me as the hacker.then why did you send me the rep message trying to say you were?

And I've seen Iggy flip out about imaginary "script kiddies" about a dozen times

sex with dead people
11-25-2012, 12:42 AM
I made that rep comment because it's true

xoxo
11-25-2012, 12:46 AM
it's true though... I was going to leave, I was pretty sick of the maliciousness here... I mean there is having a poke and a bit of fun and then there is flat out maliciousness and to be frank some of you are downright malicious and don't bother saying to me I can't take the heat because as far as I can see the people dishing it out are the ones who can't take it back.

So you know I was just going to leave and follow dcent around the internet until he hated me too... but then I was came back for a final check of messages and to delete any personal pms from the couple of GOOD people here before possibly giving my account away I saw that I had been banned and jack was in harassing the shit out of Flag and generally spreading his abhorrent pedophile and sociopathic lying rubbish and threats and that got my back up so I'm back until further notice, when I go I'm just slinking off into the night and not via malicious attack... and I'm not going to let a piece of shit like jack railroad my bubby Flag.

xoxo
11-25-2012, 12:48 AM
I made that rep comment because it's trueprobably

the vast majority of my rep comments are from you

sorry then juji but only for saying you left me that comment and I'm not sorry for anything else I've said to you

and that juji thought I was hacking here was proof enough to me that he isn't a hacker

jon
11-25-2012, 06:46 AM
"i was going to leave but then i was banned so now i'm not going to leave"

"i am two years old"

rubycalaber
11-25-2012, 08:49 AM
its not possible to be called something worse than steveyos

jon
11-25-2012, 09:41 AM
steveyos' adult diaper

blumpkin blownuts
11-25-2012, 01:19 PM
lisa its obvious you cant leave, you are a pathetic little kid

blumpkin blownuts
11-25-2012, 01:21 PM
nice hack for registered users without moderator's approval

why is this the first message when someone else made the thread?

xoxo
11-25-2012, 01:59 PM
"i was going to leave but then i was banned so now i'm not going to leave"

"i am two years old"you actually think you're mature?

What a dickhead joke

Grow up retard

xoxo
11-25-2012, 02:00 PM

You're fucking stupid, as in not very clever

True story

sex with dead people
11-25-2012, 02:37 PM
I was actually gonna leave this weekend but decided not to because I wasn't actually going to.

xoxo
11-25-2012, 02:51 PM
I was actually gonna leave this weekend but decided not to because I wasn't actually going to.

Lol

juji
11-25-2012, 03:32 PM

can't explain, blame to Clay

Garfield
11-25-2012, 03:35 PM
blame to clay

xoxo
11-25-2012, 03:41 PM
wow you arereally that stupid

when I made my account with a gmail e-mail address, a real e-mail address unlike what clay said and verified my account all posts with BB code were pending moderation, I was able to post text but BB code made the post not appear and be sent for moderation approval.... same thing happened when Flag made a new account... so I made topic with txt only, I then edited the body of the message and put in BB code so that it disapeared.

I told you you all this, why are you so god damn stupid? What makes you morons think you know what's going on when you clearly do not? What makes you idiots think I don't have a clue?

Why is it juji that I could show you me hacking another website and you cannot show me any such demonstration?

That wasn't even a hack, that was just me showing you how retarded your permissions for new users have become.

If new people sign up and make their first posts and find them not showing how long do you think they'll stay? Just a question.... how good will this forum be when it's just 3 of you dickheads bored shitless with no-one to make an ass of yourself to?

Questions for you to ponder.

Have a nice day dipshits.

Learn to respect your betters and elders.

Garfield
11-25-2012, 03:45 PM
If new people sign up and make their first posts and find them not showing how long do you think they'll stay? Just a question.... how good will this forum be when it's just 3 of you dickheads bored shitless with no-one to make an ass of yourself to?

we'll just catch some new lizards for the aquarium.

sex with dead people
11-25-2012, 03:50 PM
Have a nice day to you as well.

xoxo
11-25-2012, 03:53 PM
we'll just catch some new lizards for the aquarium.I really don't think you have any fucking clue about anyone or anything or where they are from

xoxo
11-25-2012, 03:54 PM
Have a nice day to you as well.lol

you've gotten funny and nicer lately

xoxo
11-25-2012, 03:55 PM
new sig

Garfield
11-25-2012, 03:59 PM
I really don't think you have any fucking clue about anyone or anything or where they are from

can you fill me in?

xoxo
11-25-2012, 04:01 PM
can you fill me in?not everyone is a "lizard" and you look fucking stupid saying "lizard" all the time.

Fact is you have no idea where anyone is from, who knows who and how etc.... and you look like an idiot when you try to assume that you do.

xoxo
11-25-2012, 04:03 PM
now I'm making Flag a big fat folder of funny pics and then I've got stuff to do

as long as you have no life of your own to post about and insist on posting about mine don;t be surprised if I come back to reply

if you somehow manage to make interesting posts about something other than me I may just stroll off happily

so bugger off

Garfield
11-25-2012, 04:07 PM
wrong any one who joined here pre milk shakes is not a lizard.

xoxo
11-25-2012, 04:10 PM
http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/369/pewpewv.gif

Garfield
11-25-2012, 04:15 PM
youre internut?

juji
11-25-2012, 05:04 PM
new sig

She's cutest than yours, no doubt

sex with dead people
11-25-2012, 05:18 PM
lol

you've gotten funny and nicer lately

no and no

m0nde
11-25-2012, 05:26 PM

when I made my account with a gmail e-mail address, a real e-mail address unlike what clay said and verified my account all posts with BB code were pending moderation, I was able to post text but BB code made the post not appear and be sent for moderation approval.... same thing happened when Flag made a new account... so I made topic with txt only, I then edited the body of the message and put in BB code so that it disapeared.

I told you you all this, why are you so god damn stupid? What makes you morons think you know what's going on when you clearly do not? What makes you idiots think I don't have a clue?

Why is it juji that I could show you me hacking another website and you cannot show me any such demonstration?

That wasn't even a hack, that was just me showing you how retarded your permissions for new users have become.

Learn to respect your betters and elders.jesus christ

blumpkin blownuts
11-25-2012, 05:33 PM

http://i.imgur.com/I2p12.jpg

m0nde
11-25-2012, 05:34 PM
learn to respect your bettles

maks
11-25-2012, 05:35 PM
jesus christ

yeah she rages hard

blumpkin blownuts
11-25-2012, 05:35 PM
http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/369/pewpewv.gif

the year 2009 called for you, and guess what...

xoxo
11-25-2012, 06:04 PM
no and noyes

I'll even like you if you're not careful

sex with dead people
11-25-2012, 07:28 PM
I would probably leave.

xoxo
11-25-2012, 07:49 PM
I would probably leave.*likes you*

maks
11-25-2012, 07:58 PM