PDA

View Full Version : okay you fags......

dcent
11-25-2012, 01:11 AM
wheel talk......

I have seen reference to flagler chat AKA patrick mannix on other, non faggot sites....... so I was bored (5 minutes ago) and did some hard core snooping and found this

http://www.flaglerchat.com/forum/

a forum called flaglerchat

and this

http://mannix-reunion.blogspot.ca/2010/11/patrick-mannix-aka-flaglerchat-this-is.html

a blog about flaglerchat.....

so whats the dealio?

one of you cunts has to be wiling to type out a cohessive paragraph outlining the truth behind the whole flaglerchat thing.

for the record, I believe that he is just a meme.

Lexi Persimmons
11-25-2012, 01:15 AM
how bout you choke on a bag a black cocks.

xoxo
11-25-2012, 01:16 AM
oh god dcent

Flag is all I talk about

I <3 him

and everything I say about him is true (ok not really as in I pretend I have sex with him but I only have cyber sex with him)

he has some obsessed trolls that do not <3 him like I do, namely jack venooker and retarded sheeple who couldn't see the truth if it walked up and punched them in the face

juji
11-25-2012, 01:18 AM
3 horrible posters should be faded away

Lexi Persimmons
11-25-2012, 01:19 AM
Ivan you're a faggot. shut up.

dcent
11-25-2012, 01:39 AM
oh god dcent

Flag is all I talk about

I <3 him

and everything I say about him is true (ok not really as in I pretend I have sex with him but I only have cyber sex with him)

he has some obsessed trolls that do not <3 him like I do, namely jack venooker and retarded sheeple who couldn't see the truth if it walked up and punched them in the face

did I ask for your opinion?

no bitch, I want the facts.

gimme the down low.

dont gimme this bullshit "me hearts hims!..... he equals awesomers!"

xoxo
11-25-2012, 01:43 AM
did I ask for your opinion?

no bitch, I want the facts.

gimme the down low.

dont gimme this bullshit "me hearts hims!..... he equals awesomers!"LOL

what's your question about him?

dcent
11-25-2012, 01:47 AM
I want to know the deal.

I want to know the full story.

is he a PI fisherman?
is he an actual person? actually patrick mannix or just a meme/troll.
gimme the full monty.

xoxo
11-25-2012, 01:54 AM
Not everything you read about Flag is true

yes he's probably most definitely an aspie as in, now I'm not a doctor but, he pretty clearly has aspergers

he doxes people and freaks them out, this makes him enemies but the fact is the people who freak out when Flag doxes them are utter retards because the fact is the info Flag drags up on people is info they have made public on the internet themselves and info that is actually accessible to anyone who has the wherewithal and inclination to find it... what these fucking retards don't understand is that Flag is doing them a fucking favour, if they are going to freak out at someone doxing them then they should be much more carefull what they post publically on the internet because if they are scared of some old man with aspergers who gets their info and posts it at them and types "MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" then they should be way more fucking concerned about the creeps that get their info but don't post it at them.... Flag has doxed me as well... it's what he does... but I'm so not fucking stupid as to think I need to be worried about Flag... the ones I need to worry about are the creeps who get my info and I have no idea who they are. Flag is actually... well I adore him, I do textually rape him on msn when I can catch him and make his dick sore... and I showed him my tits on cam.

Flag is flag, once you know him there is no mistaking him. He's the real Flag, yes he's the real flag all the other flags are.... usually jack venooker and jack is a fucking disgusting retard who stalks Flag and pretends to be him sometimes

Half of what you read on the blogs and websites about Flag is just fucking rubbish that jack has made up and retard sheeple have believed.

dcent
11-25-2012, 02:02 AM
Not everything you read about Flag is true

yes he's probably most definitely an aspie as in, now I'm not a doctor but, he pretty clearly has aspergers

he doxes people and freaks them out, this makes him enemies but the fact is the people who freak out when Flag doxes them are utter retards because the fact is the info Flag drags up on people is info they have made public on the internet themselves and info that is actually accessible to anyone who has the wherewithal and inclination to find it... what these fucking retards don't understand is that Flag is doing them a fucking favour, if they are going to freak out at someone doxing them then they should be much more carefull what they post publically on the internet because if they are scared of some old man with aspergers who gets their info and posts it at them and types "MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" then they should be way more fucking concerned about the creeps that get their info but don't post it at them.... Flag has doxed me as well... it's what he does... but I'm so not fucking stupid as to think I need to be worried about Flag... the ones I need to worry about are the creeps who get my info and I have no idea who they are. Flag is actually... well I adore him, I do textually rape him on msn when I can catch him and make his dick sore... and I showed him my tits on cam.

Flag is flag, once you know him there is no mistaking him. He's the real Flag, yes he's the real flag all the other flags are.... usually jack venooker and jack is a fucking disgusting retard who stalks Flag and pretends to be him sometimes

Half of what you read on the blogs and websites about Flag is just fucking rubbish that jack has made up and retard sheeple have believed.

lol, good post.

xoxo
11-25-2012, 02:08 AM
anytime

I can say it in a way that Flag can't and someone has to because I'm not lying about jack venooker

dcent
11-25-2012, 02:25 AM
jack vooneker = hero = legend.

xoxo
11-25-2012, 02:31 AM
no no no

jack venooker is "Troll Kingdom Envoy" and "jack" on this site

have a stroll through the herpetarium

jack venooker is a sociopathic lying pedophile

Flag and/or Pat Mannix are not jack venooker

stop stirring me shit head :P

xoxo
11-25-2012, 02:36 AM
jack venooker is Flag's stalker

here is a link to an audio of jack venooker leaving Patrick/flaglerchat numerous threats on his voicemail machine... the voice you hear on this is jack venooker aka "troll Kingdom Envoy" aka "jack"

http://www.yourlisten.com/channel/content/16927546/Jack%20Venooker%20threats

jack signed up to pal as "flaglerchat" but I gave the account to the real flag, jack sometimes impersonates Flag and is responsible for most of the rubbish that isn't true about Flag but is rather a reflection and projection of himself... if you are following what I'm saying....

sex with dead people
11-25-2012, 11:00 AM
retarded sheeple who couldn't see the truth if it walked up and punched them in the face

You pretty much describe yourself here.