PDA

View Full Version : [YTMNSFW Virgins] Let's discuss our plans to remain virgins for the rest of our lives.

Gentleman Doli
11-25-2012, 11:31 PM
Thoughts? Plan A is to nevr leave my house ever and to psot on a shitty internet frum for the rest a my lief Lol. Plan B is to become amdin on this forum .

xoxo
11-25-2012, 11:33 PM
I like plan A.

Plan B is to make my weed insta grow so that I am happy once more

maks
11-25-2012, 11:37 PM
thread had potential and then...

skrizach
11-25-2012, 11:39 PM
I'm a virgin because I spend my days out in the woods stop
I never have any interaction with other humans unless my supervisor calls me on the radio to tell me whats new in the forest stop
gonna be a virgin forever full stop

Gentleman Doli
11-25-2012, 11:44 PM
I never have any interaction with other humans unless my supervisor calls me on the radio to tell me whats new in the forest stop
gonna be a virgin forever full stop

Agreed, and welcome to the thread *hands u a beer* Drink it down, bud, its gonna be a long ride. The closest I will ever come to sex is likely the time when I pressed the wrong button on my computer and it took me to the Princess Peach Lesbian Portn Site. A girl was next to me in the library and freaked out and called the police Lol. After jacking one off very quickly, I realized how close I had come to having sex. I got very lucky. Peace....

xoxo
11-25-2012, 11:44 PM
gonna be a virgin forever full stoplol

blumpkin blownuts
11-25-2012, 11:46 PM
That's what I love about being a guy, I can claim to be a virgin all my life and there's no way to prove otherwise (especially because I never let people film me)

Gentleman Doli
11-25-2012, 11:48 PM
That's what I love about being a guy, I can claim to be a virgin all my life and there's no way to prove otherwise (especially because I never let people film me)

Hell, I think all of us have been known to "skirt" the edges of our virginity and miserable loneliness. I once said "i dont have any moeny please just give me a bagel" to a waitress at starbucks. Didnt go any further than that - thank god - but the thought alone would shame me in the virgin community.

xoxo
11-25-2012, 11:48 PM
That's what I love about being a guy, I can claim to be a virgin all my life and there's no way to prove otherwise (especially because I never let people film me)The hidden cameras you don't see can't hurt you

timmy
11-25-2012, 11:50 PM
virgin pride rubynet bitch!

blumpkin blownuts
11-25-2012, 11:51 PM
The hidden cameras you don't see can't hurt you

i do rf sweeps before i have sex
(if i had actually sex but i haven't)

xoxo
11-25-2012, 11:51 PM
i do rf sweeps before i have sex
(if i had actually sex but i haven't)lol

Gentleman Doli
11-25-2012, 11:52 PM
virgin pride rubynet bitch!

Welcome, Tim. We all know the Gush Crisis nearly pushed you to the edge of sex. Endangered virgins are as welcome here as us long-timers (me, clay).

skrizach
11-25-2012, 11:54 PM

I don't need to claim to be a virgin my demeanor and actions alone are obvious to everyone that meets me

skrizach
11-25-2012, 11:54 PM
stop

Gentleman Doli
11-25-2012, 11:56 PM
I don't need to claim to be a virgin my demeanor and actions alone are obvious to everyone that meets me

I am fairly awkward in real life (never interacting with a human being, staring for long periods of time at random sections of wall and naming them, etc.) but I doubt anyone realizes I am a virgin. Haha some of my friends at the gym ... dad maeks me go, dont ask ... were asking me how often I got laid with guns like these haha. They surely saw the gun collection I keep in the back of my car.

timmy
11-25-2012, 11:57 PM
Welcome, Tim. We all know the Gush Crisis nearly pushed you to the edge of sex. Endangered virgins are as welcome here as us long-timers (me, clay).

virgin in blood out

skrizach
11-26-2012, 12:00 AM
I am fairly awkward in real life (never interacting with a human being, staring for long periods of time at random sections of wall and naming them, etc.) but I doubt anyone realizes I am a virgin. Haha some of my friends at the gym ... dad maeks me go, dont ask ... were asking me how often I got laid with guns like these haha. They surely saw the gun collection I keep in the back of my car.

i keep my gun collection in my safe but I haven't fired them in a few months since ASSACHUSETTS STILL HASN'T PROCESSED MY LTC APPLICATION AND I CANT GET A GUN CLUB MEMBERSHIPA ND THOSE ARE THE ONLY PLACES I CAN STOOT IN THIS FUCKING STATE UGH I FUCKING HAD ASSACHUERTTS THEY ARE THE FUCKING BANE OF FREEDOM I HATE IT HERE FUCK stop

Gentleman Doli
11-26-2012, 12:01 AM
i keep my gun collection in my safe but I haven't fired them in a few months since ASSACHUSETTS STILL HASN'T PROCESSED MY LTC APPLICATION AND I CANT GET A GUN CLUB MEMBERSHIPA ND THOSE ARE THE ONLY PLACES I CAN STOOT IN THIS FUCKING STATE UGH I FUCKING HAD ASSACHUERTTS THEY ARE THE FUCKING BANE OF FREEDOM I HATE IT HERE FUCK stop

lmao

Gentleman Doli
11-26-2012, 12:02 AM
Turning States names into Ass-related puns ftw.....

xoxo
11-26-2012, 12:06 AM
Turning States names into Ass-related puns ftw.....lol

Gentleman Doli
03-29-2013, 07:54 PM
Bump. What you been up to, boys?

Autistic Spectrum
03-29-2013, 07:55 PM
stomple bane took a vow of celibacy because he's a vegan monk in the order of the pine trees

rubycalaber
03-29-2013, 08:30 PM

typical retarded man who thinks the hymen is some sort of factory seal that rips open in a gory display of male power when he so desires to claim a woman as his

ps virgin and proud
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v606/rubycalaber/09katesig.gif:original

maks
03-29-2013, 09:58 PM
Hate to break it to you guys but I met a girl last week and we've been texting every day and I think this one has girlfriend potential (which means actual sex with an actual girl and more than once with the same girl which is new even for me). If you're going to kill yourselves in a jealous rage please do it on cam, tia.

sex with dead people
03-29-2013, 10:37 PM
Hate to break it to you guys but I met a girl last week and we've been texting every day and I think this one has girlfriend potential (which means actual sex with an actual girl and more than once with the same girl which is new even for me). If you're going to kill yourselves in a jealous rage please do it on cam, tia.

Was it irl or on the internet? I can't even get internet girlfriends anymore after i started posting here.

Gentleman Doli
03-29-2013, 10:39 PM

You are not welcome here. You have betrayod teh Broeterhood oF Virgins Who Play Video Games All Day While Coding Minecraft Mods.

maks
03-29-2013, 10:43 PM
Was it irl or on the internet? I can't even get internet girlfriends anymore after i started posting here.

irl, met her at a gas station and got her number. if I'd met her at a bar like most of the girls I mess aorund with I would have taken her home and banged her and that would have been the end of it

You are not welcome here. You have betrayod teh Broeterhood oF Virgins Who Play Video Games All Day While Coding Minecraft Mods.

What I can't hear you over the REAL ACTUAL GIRL saying she likes spending time with me and wants to do stuff to my penis

rootbeer
03-29-2013, 10:44 PM

:feel:

sex with dead people
03-29-2013, 11:14 PM
I would probably kill her irl if i were you.

maks
03-29-2013, 11:19 PM
that's no way to hold onto a lady, homes

Camoron
03-30-2013, 03:18 AM
or at least until we meet the right girl tehehe

Lisa Claus
03-30-2013, 03:55 AM
http://yourlisten.com/channel/content/16967301/a_song

Lisa Claus
03-30-2013, 04:04 AM
"you can tie me up and cut me into pieces, put me into freezers so you'll never be alone"

Headless Chickens - Stalk of a Cherry

rubycalaber
03-30-2013, 05:08 AM
"you can tie me up and cut me into pieces, put me into freezers so you'll never be alone"

Headless Chickens - Stalk of a Cherry

:edgy:

the president of sex
03-30-2013, 05:27 AM
if you try to hump chicks when you see them you'll retain your virginity indefinitely

unless they're lisa