PDA

View Full Version : Ruby I've got some real fuckin forum work for you

boobz
02-11-2012, 06:26 AM
Jesus christ ruby stop letting all this shit happen. Here's the fix:

1. Everytime flagerchat, OB, marco, or any of the other newb lizard circlejerk fucks post a new thread, have a script run that auto-merges them all into one giant piece of shit thread called 'SHIT NO ONE WANTS TO READ'.
2. Cut their permissions so that if they try and post in one of our threads it bounces back saying 'FUCK OFF YOU DON'T HAVE THE PERMISSIONS TO POST IN THIS THREAD ASSBURGER'.
3. Email adair, ryan, jamlayfa, and a few others from the old crew telling them something along the lines of "RUBYNET IS HERE AND BETTER THAN EVER"
4. PROFIT???

General Doli
02-11-2012, 10:04 AM
I aM a pro hacker. I have certain "means" via witch I may circumvent your pathetic IP bans... *logs on Anonymouse.org*

maks
02-11-2012, 10:27 AM
I have certain means like the top secret hacker tool tor which you've never heard of because it's too leet for you

maks
02-11-2012, 10:40 AM
I'll bet you've never heard of it because only leet hackers can get into it and if you claim otherwise you are just self-pwning like a self-pwner

m0nde
02-11-2012, 01:42 PM
as soon as one of these accounts is identified, just manually relegate it to a subforum where only :lizard:s can post.
there are only a few of them

BoobyKalabrr
02-11-2012, 07:35 PM
create a new user group, merge ob and flagler accounts, create new forum for the ob/flagler user group.......... frustration and ob/flagler RAGE will ensue

it will take you 10-15 minutes