blumpkin blownuts
12-01-2012, 08:42 PM
he banned you for his bday so that we could actually celebrate

rubycalaber
12-01-2012, 08:44 PM
I get the feeling that lisa likes being abused

xoxo
12-01-2012, 08:44 PM
he banned you for his bday so that we could actually celebratehe wasn't even here when I was banned again

it's always jon who bans me

and jon makes no sense

xoxo
12-01-2012, 08:47 PM
I get the feeling that lisa likes being abusedI like posting in a forum

abuse just follows me wherever I go

abuse and I are like this....
http://coachingcommons.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Fingers.Crossed-300-x-300.jpg

rubycalaber
12-01-2012, 08:48 PM
a lie?

lnopia the great
i dont get it

lnopia the great
wouldnt you rather be loved :)

xoxo
12-01-2012, 08:51 PM
a lie?peas and carrots

xoxo
12-01-2012, 08:52 PM
wouldnt you rather be loved :)no-one loves me

lnopia the great
12-01-2012, 08:53 PM
thats because you are retarded

lnopia the great
12-01-2012, 08:54 PM
what im saying is if you werent retarded you would be loved

blumpkin blownuts
12-01-2012, 08:54 PM
lisa.
i am going to make an account on another name and pique your intellect. i'll sperg out, i'll wave my hands in the air (a bit as though i might not care). ill talk about weed and nietschze with you. and i'll powerchimp on anyone who rejects you.
and then when you fall in love with me enough to where you fly over to nashville, i promise not to take it to phase II (being btk'd in my medical lab) we will be lovers forever and i will show you better ways to post so that everyone else will stop abusing you.

xoxo
12-01-2012, 08:55 PM
what im saying is if you werent retarded you would be lovedno I think it's more if I was retarded I'd be loved

no-one likes a smart ass

xoxo
12-01-2012, 08:57 PM
lisa.
i am going to make an account on another name and pique your intellect. i'll sperg out, i'll wave my hands in the air (a bit as though i might not care). ill talk about weed and nietschze with you. and i'll powerchimp on anyone who rejects you.
and then when you fall in love with me enough to where you fly over to nashville, i promise not to take it to phase II (being btk'd in my medical lab) we will be lovers forever and i will show you better ways to post so that everyone else will stop abusing you.you can't do it because you are not capable of piquing my intellectual interest

also nihilism is an inferior, more stupid and self-defeatist form of existentialism

Gentleman Doli
12-01-2012, 09:04 PM
tyrant king, sic snicker tyrannus. we wil cal him teh last king of scotland, and he will die teh death of a traitor to teh ytmnsfw peopl

blumpkin blownuts
12-01-2012, 09:05 PM
"also nihilism is an inferior, more stupid and self-defeatist form of existentialism"
sure.

so, is that a thesis, to advocate for somehting more profound? or what are you saying it for?

Gentleman Doli
12-01-2012, 09:07 PM
YTMNSFW: Here we know our philosophy.

blumpkin blownuts
12-01-2012, 09:07 PM
^I would replace "stupid" with "cowardly"....

Gentleman Doli
12-01-2012, 09:08 PM
Ah whats that? YOu like the worl famaus NEDM cartoon and hate teh ebaums world? Ass do I my frend, as do I. Let us discuss the finer points of Nietzsche and perhaps Hegel, if we`re feeling ""up to it"".

blumpkin blownuts
12-01-2012, 09:08 PM
I understand the direct points in existentialism, but mostly more studied in the ways it is applied by DesCarte and Chomsky towards the existentialism of Mind, and whether or not Mind is Machine

xoxo
12-01-2012, 09:12 PM
"also nihilism is an inferior, more stupid and self-defeatist form of existentialism"
sure.

so, is that a thesis, to advocate for somehting more profound? or what are you saying it for?not a fan of nietschze

and I find anyone who has actually studied philosophy and isn't just trying to reference something that sounds cool would know what I am talking about and agree

you should perhaps expand your philisophical knowledge so as to not sound like a highschool student who heard from some other kid that nietschze is cool while never having studied any of the schools of thought in philosophy let alone was able to understand it and explain it in lamens terms

xoxo
12-01-2012, 09:13 PM
YTMNSFW: Here we know our philosophy.lol

xoxo
12-01-2012, 09:14 PM
^I would replace "stupid" with "cowardly"....fair call

blumpkin blownuts
12-01-2012, 09:15 PM
When you span the angles, all that's left is this:
Mind, is God.
Force, is Machine.

There are two "machines", which are openly connected. Mind is the energy-signal driving input, Force is the power signal prime mover.

xoxo
12-01-2012, 09:18 PM
I understand the direct points in existentialism, but mostly more studied in the ways it is applied by DesCarte and Chomsky towards the existentialism of Mind, and whether or not Mind is MachineDescartes fundamental flaw when trying to take down everything he knew before reaching his conclusion that the only thing he could be certain of was that he thought so therefore he existed was when trying to concieve of a universe without a god he failed in his conception of that universe and instead of conceiving of a universe without a god had to instead posit a demon of sorts that was all decieving... so in fact he did not concieve of a universe without a god, he simply changed the nature and form of what this god would take... you see you cannot compare a universe with a god to a universe without a god as in the universe without a god the god is simply not there to compare against.

Nor can you analogise the workings of any machine with that of the universe, as what applies to a man made machine does not necessarily apply to the universe

blumpkin blownuts
12-01-2012, 09:18 PM
not a fan of nietschze

and I find anyone who has actually studied philosophy and isn't just trying to reference something that sounds cool would know what I am talking about and agree

you should perhaps expand your philisophical knowledge so as to not sound like a highschool student who heard from some other kid that nietschze is cool while never having studied any of the schools of thought in philosophy let alone was able to understand it and explain it in lamens terms
then discuss your thoughts on Cartesian existentialism?

Gentleman Doli
12-01-2012, 09:20 PM
rubycalaber please ban every one who is over teh age of 60

xoxo
12-01-2012, 09:21 PM
When you span the angles, all that's left is this:
Mind, is God.
Force, is Machine.

There are two "machines", which are openly connected. Mind is the energy-signal driving input, Force is the power signal prime mover.ah but I do not believe in a prime mover as it simply begs more questions of what came before

positing a prime mover is a failure to concieve of infinity

rubycalaber
12-01-2012, 09:21 PM
rubycalaber please ban every one who is over teh age of 60

whats that in lizard years

juji
12-01-2012, 09:22 PM
shit, i hate these posters who discuss about pointless topics

xoxo
12-01-2012, 09:22 PM
then discuss your thoughts on Cartesian existentialism?you'll have to give me a few mins to refresh course myself

xoxo
12-01-2012, 09:23 PM
shit, i hate these posters who discuss about pointless topicsLOL

but that's the point... I think

blumpkin blownuts
12-01-2012, 09:24 PM
Higher order machines create those of lower order, more often than vice-versa - this is the law of entropy. Stars built the earth. Mind developed on earth. And thus there was God, in the universe we know. The creatures of mind quickly began to use Force, in it's basest form, and were to build machines to master greater force.

Gentleman Doli
12-01-2012, 09:25 PM
whats that in lizard years

past expiration date

Gentleman Doli
shit, i hate these posters who discuss about pointless topics

it is very anoyieng elz.

xoxo
you'll have to give me a few mins to refresh course myselfyou can refer to my previous post

xoxo
12-01-2012, 09:26 PM
Higher order machines create those of lower order, more often than vice-versa - this is the law of entropy. Stars built the earth. Mind developed on earth. And thus there was God, in the universe we know. The creatures of mind quickly began to use Force, in it's basest form, and were to build machines to master greater force.how embarassing for you that I just saw that as a copy and paste

blumpkin blownuts
12-01-2012, 09:28 PM
ah but I do not believe in a prime mover as it simply begs more questions of what came before

positing a prime mover is a failure to concieve of infinity

every machine with driven elements has a prime mover. It is folly to attempt conception of infinity from even an ideal flywheel, by default.

What came before the prime mover was the machine that built it, and the mind that deigned it.
So it is then possible to conceive of negative infinity, working further backwards.

xoxo
12-01-2012, 09:28 PM
you cannot philisophically prove the existence of God to me

I got high distinctions in finding the flaws of logic on philosphers who tried to do just that

Gentleman Doli
12-01-2012, 09:31 PM
hm... you beleve in god? [chuckles] I believe ... in flying spaghetti monster [smriks until smirk covers entire face]. By the way I am a very prolific poster on the YTMNSFw Forums, I'm known as the "Zany" one there.

blumpkin blownuts
12-01-2012, 09:33 PM
how embarassing for you that I just saw that as a copy and paste

im playing your game. if you wanna spoil it, then post where it was copied from.
i didn't copypaste anything, so i'm hoping you'll find someone whom i've never read wrote this before me. it could be quite an ego stroke

xoxo
12-01-2012, 09:34 PM
every machine with driven elements has a prime mover. It is folly to attempt conception of infinity from even an ideal flywheel, by default.no the necessity of your mind to posit a prime mover results from your mind's failure to concieve of infinity and eternity which if you continue to "up" questions in philosophy you must ultimately reach and be unable to answer

if at any stage you liken the universe to a man made machine or need to posit a prime mover or god in your conceptions then you have failed in "upping" your philosophical questions

you see infinity falls in on itself when we try to concieve of it and so many who cannot properly concieve of infinity must posit a prime mover... however this is only a backstep and backpeddle in your philosophy because it still begs the question of what is the "prime mover" ... because if nothing moved the prime mover and nothing was before the prime mover then the prime mover is infinate and so therefore cannot even be a prime mover

blumpkin blownuts
12-01-2012, 09:34 PM
I personally claim that God was present long before humanity. I can't prove it though.
What I can consistently prove, is that God, sure as shit, has existed since man became self-aware.

boobz
12-01-2012, 09:36 PM
tldr thread summary please

xoxo
12-01-2012, 09:37 PM
hm... you beleve in god? [chuckles] I believe ... in flying spaghetti monster [smriks until smirk covers entire face]. By the way I am a very prolific poster on the YTMNSFw Forums, I'm known as the "Zany" one there.blownuts is arguing that you can philosphically prove the existence of God, I am arguing that you cannot and that it is a fundamental flaw in philisophical logic

blumpkin blownuts
12-01-2012, 09:37 PM
That involves a huge workup with alot of empeirical and technical constructs, and I'm not sure you have the technical acumen to process my thesis. And if you could prove that you did, what gain I from you to make this worth my time?

I'd prefer you reach your spiritual connection when the city bus has just crushed your lower legs and still moving 80kmh.

xoxo
12-01-2012, 09:38 PM
I personally claim that God was present long before humanity. I can't prove it though.
What I can consistently prove, is that God, sure as shit, has existed since man became self-aware.I believe in a unverse, and super universe and super super universe and so on... I believe in infinity and do not believe in a prime mover

xoxo
12-01-2012, 09:40 PM
I believe in macro and micro infinity

if there was ever a definate point of beginning or end then things could not move at all

xoxo
12-01-2012, 09:45 PM
buddhism has no need of a prime mover

so you'd be wrong to think all religions need one

blumpkin blownuts
12-01-2012, 09:49 PM
Define "prime mover", before I give you my definition. You're getting lost in a detail or trying to say I'm claiming something I never did. If we find this bottle-neck is due to your poor reading comprehension, then this game ends IMMEDIATELY.

if at any stage you liken the universe to a man made machine or need to posit a prime mover or god in your conceptions then you have failed in "upping" your philosophical questions

In a physical machine, the prime mover is moderated by the input Force (aka the excitation) to the initial driving element, e.g. a water wheel, a lightning bolt, an automotive starter assy. the prime mover is then the piece that transfers, at a predictable level, Force to all attached components of the machine.

God is not a prime mover. God is related via it's own extension, Mind, to the input phase of an existential machine, or even a modern machine.

Think: UserInput:Mind::EngineControls:Force

xoxo
12-01-2012, 09:50 PM
for example some say that mass cannot be infinite because if space and mass are both infinite then the mass would take up all the space... this again is a failure in the concept of infinity

I can explain this by using an analogy (as much as I hate analogies as they are cop out BUT...) if I had a piece of string that went for infinity and every 1 cm along that piece of sting I tied a knot, the string would still go for infinity, there would be an infinte amount of knots and and still an infinite amount of space in between those knots

blumpkin blownuts
12-01-2012, 09:53 PM
oops dbl

xoxo
12-01-2012, 09:54 PM
Define "prime mover", before I give you my definition. You're getting lost in a detail or trying to say I'm claiming something I never did. If we find this bottle-neck is due to your poor reading comprehension, then this game ends IMMEDIATELY.

In a physical machine, the prime mover is moderated by the input Force (aka the excitation) to the initial driving element, e.g. a water wheel, a lightning bolt, an automotive starter assy. the prime mover is then the piece that transfers, at a predictable level, Force to all attached components of the machine.

God is not a prime mover. God is related via it's own extension, Mind, to the input phase of an existential machine, or even a modern machine.Well a "prime mover" is a concept/THEORY in physics.... everything that is is in motion in the universe it in motion from being moved by another object... some theorists need to posit a "prime mover" as the idea that this movement is infinite is too much for their earthly bound physist mind to conceieve of

it's all about potential and kinetic energy and shit however a "prime mover" really doesn't solve this conundrum in physics, is a mere theory and cannot be proven... it is also not even necessary to many a mind to have to posit for movement in the universe

and so some in philosophy have adopted the THEORY of a prime mover as "proof" of a god... it does not prove a god and it does not even necessarily exist

xoxo
12-01-2012, 10:03 PM
also the fact that energy never dies, it just changes form is sometimes used as philosophical proof of god

however I believe it can also be proof that there is in fact no prime mover

xoxo
12-01-2012, 10:03 PM
simple fact of the matter is there is no proof

blumpkin blownuts
12-01-2012, 10:04 PM
for example some say that mass cannot be infinite because if space and mass are both infinite then the mass would take up all the space... this again is a failure in the concept of infinity

what about volume?
suppose space and mass both are infinite, mass is still less than space in any differential frame of the universe
space and mass are indeterminate, but not necessarily infinite
only time is infinite. and space, and matter, are tangential functions of time (e.g. we have been here before, we will soon leave, and much later we will all be here again)

I can explain this by using an analogy (as much as I hate analogies as they are cop out BUT...) if I had a piece of string that went for infinity and every 1 cm along that piece of sting I tied a knot, the string would still go for infinity, there would be an infinte amount of knots and and still an infinite amount of space in between those knots

but there's room for "infinite" knots and "infinite" string. they simply have slightly different determinations of infinity

xoxo
12-01-2012, 10:06 PM
what about volume?
suppose space and mass both are infinite, mass is still less than space in any differential frame of the universe
space and mass are indeterminate, but not necessarily infinite
only time is infinite. and space, and matter, are tangential functions of time (e.g. we have been here before, we will soon leave, and much later we will all be here again)

but there's room for "infinite" knots and "infinite" string. they simply have slightly different determinations of infinityYES!

xoxo
12-01-2012, 10:07 PM
I just came in my pants a little

blumpkin blownuts
12-01-2012, 10:10 PM
Well a "prime mover" is a concept/THEORY in physics.... everything that is is in motion in the universe it in motion from being moved by another object... some theorists need to posit a "prime mover" as the idea that this movement is infinite is too much for their earthly bound physist mind to conceieve of

it's all about potential and kinetic energy and shit however a "prime mover" really doesn't solve this conundrum in physics, is a mere theory and cannot be proven... it is also not even necessary to many a mind to have to posit for movement in the universe

and so some in philosophy have adopted the THEORY of a prime mover as "proof" of a god... it does not prove a god and it does not even necessarily exist

i'm starting small with closed machines.
in a machine the prime mover is the plant of Force. On a bicycle, the prime mover is the pedal blade which turns the chain, which turn the wheels. The prime mover's excitation is your feet pushing the pedals.

xoxo
12-01-2012, 10:13 PM
*lights smoke*

yeah I know what a prime mover is

it's something that doesn't exist is what ;P

blumpkin blownuts
12-01-2012, 10:14 PM
for the first time ever you're posing me a true-blue challenge, and not something you plan to sabotauge with circular logic or playing dumb. my brain needs time to sink heat, brb

xoxo
12-01-2012, 10:15 PM
yeah and if you get it right you will not have an answer

*blows smoke rings*

blumpkin blownuts
12-01-2012, 10:16 PM
*lights smoke*

yeah I know what a prime mover is

it's something that doesn't exist is what ;P

it exists in any machine. dynamos, flywheels, pendulums, combustion motors, pumps and many more equipment can be prime movers in a machine

timmy
12-01-2012, 10:16 PM
battle of the addicts

xoxo
12-01-2012, 10:21 PM
it exists in any machine. dynamos, flywheels, pendulums, combustion motors, pumps and many more equipment can be prime movers in a machinethe energy that starts the prime mover in a machine still comes from somewhere else and technically that could be called the prime mover and so on adn so on until you reach the big blow-out (perviously known as the big bang) of our universe at which point you still need to ask what is the prime mover of the big blow-out... see where I'm going

for example on the bike, the legs move the peddle, our body moves our legs our body moves through energy gotten elsewhere, either through food or being moved by another object.......

Gentleman Doli
12-01-2012, 10:22 PM
I am penis man.

blumpkin blownuts
12-01-2012, 10:23 PM
yeah and if you get it right you will not have an answer

*blows smoke rings*

i'm afraid of the answer. it's not yet time for me to know this much

xoxo
12-01-2012, 10:24 PM
I am penis man.HURRAY!!!

xoxo
12-01-2012, 10:25 PM
i'm afraid of the answer. it's not yet time for me to know this muchnone of us know this much

you've reached a high point in philosophy

blumpkin blownuts
12-01-2012, 10:25 PM
the energy that starts the prime mover in a machine still comes from somewhere else [YES] and technically that could be called the prime mover and so on adn so on [NO]

The prime mover is inertial in nature. It must incur an excitation source to perform mechanical work.
The excitation source is natural Force

blumpkin blownuts
12-01-2012, 10:27 PM
none of us know this much

you've reached a high point in philosophy

I would expect that some people have, but they didn't have the strength AND capacity to handle the revelation. They killed themselves, or are medicated into near catatonia.

xoxo
12-01-2012, 10:28 PM
The prime mover is inertial in nature. It must incur an excitation source to perform mechanical work.
The excitation source is natural Forcebut there is nothing in nature that is intertial, nothing at all

xoxo
12-01-2012, 10:29 PM
I would expect that some people have, but they didn't have the strength AND capacity to handle the revelation. They killed themselves, or are medicated into near catatonia.well it's true there is always someone smarter than us

however they would have simply reached this point quicker than what it takes us to

timmy
12-01-2012, 10:29 PM
all the government has to do to convince people not to do drugs is to show them this thread

xoxo
12-01-2012, 10:31 PM
but yes you can often find geniuses in mental asylums or lying dead in a pool of their own blood after killing themselves... or locked up and writing on the wall in their own feces, or being exiled, hanged etc.....

blumpkin blownuts
12-01-2012, 10:31 PM
That's not the point. Force acts on machine to do the work it is deigned.
God and Mind act on random sources (manpower, natural events) to provide excitation to the mover.
More importantly, God deigns Mind to commit human input to the machine in order to effect the work product.

xoxo
12-01-2012, 10:32 PM
all the government has to do to convince people not to do drugs is to show them this threadLOL!

xoxo
12-01-2012, 10:33 PM
That's not the point. Force acts on machine to do the work it is deigned.
God and Mind act on random sources (manpower, natural events) to provide excitation to the mover.
More importantly, God deigns Mind to commit human input to the machine in order to effect the work product.there you go again having to posit a god to solve your conumdrum of physics and it still doesn't even solve it

blumpkin blownuts
12-01-2012, 10:34 PM
Mind tells you what to do to the handlebars. The prime mover chain still rotates, unless Mind tells you to use the brakes, which in turn stops the mover and temporarily kills the machine.

xoxo
12-01-2012, 10:35 PM
but yes you can often find geniuses in mental asylums or lying dead in a pool of their own blood after killing themselves... or locked up and writing on the wall in their own feces, or being exiled, hanged etc.....or running naked down the street screaming "eureka!" or living in a drain

Lexi Persimmons
12-01-2012, 10:36 PM
:rubywtf:

xoxo
12-01-2012, 10:36 PM
Mind tells you what to do to the handlebars. The prime mover chain still rotates, unless Mind tells you to use the brakes, which in turn stops the mover and temporarily kills the machine.no see a "prime mover" in physics is about energy and the transfer of energy, potential enegry, kinetic energy and so forth

blumpkin blownuts
12-01-2012, 10:39 PM
I'm not going to work this up for you unless you make it worth my while.
But in short, Mind produces nonionizing radiation. Internally, it moderates brain activity. Externally, brainwaves are irradiated away from the body.
God is what collects, amplifies, attenuates, mixes, convolutes, and performs various other signal operations on these waves, causing humans to not only be aware of each other's minds, but to inter-affect each other with them.

If thoughts were waves, (and they are - but waves of water lets say) travelling across the vast ocean, God would be a tiny round island where the waves break from all directions, and proceed altered in new directions.

xoxo
12-01-2012, 10:40 PM
what fuels the energy of the mind/body?

come on now

blumpkin blownuts
12-01-2012, 10:41 PM
no see a "prime mover" in physics is about energy and the transfer of energy, potential enegry, kinetic energy and so forth

Yes? Where did you get screwed up on the application again?

xoxo
12-01-2012, 10:41 PM
I'm not going to work this up for you unless you make it worth my while.
But in short, Mind produces nonionizing radiation. Internally, it moderates brain activity. Externally, brainwaves are irradiated away from the body.
God is what collects, amplifies, attenuates, mixes, convolutes, and performs various other signal operations on these waves, causing humans to not only be aware of each other's minds, but to inter-affect each other with them.

If thoughts were waves, (and they are - but waves of water lets say) travelling across the vast ocean, God would be a tiny round island where the waves break from all directions, and proceed altered in new directions.This is beautiful poetry

but not science

sex with dead people
12-01-2012, 10:42 PM
Hope this thread gets deleted and everyone who posted more than twice in it gets banned.

xoxo
12-01-2012, 10:42 PM
Yes? Where did you get screwed up on the application again?I quoted what that retort was to when I posted that

you're not going to make me run in a circle just so you can say I'm running in a circle

it should be clear enough in the orginal context, quote and post

blumpkin blownuts
12-01-2012, 10:44 PM
what fuels the energy of the mind/body?

come on now

foods, drugs, water, sunlight - all requiring mental processes to source and acquire

blumpkin blownuts
12-01-2012, 10:46 PM
This is beautiful poetry

but not science

Some of the science is explained ion this movie, which I strongly recommend for you and anyone else who doesn't believe in an active God -> http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1741225/

xoxo
12-01-2012, 10:48 PM
lol

no dude

I'm going to leave you on that one

blumpkin blownuts
12-01-2012, 10:49 PM
I quoted what that retort was to when I posted that

you're not going to make me run in a circle just so you can say I'm running in a circle

it should be clear enough in the orginal context, quote and post

---------------

Quote Originally Posted by blumpkin blownuts View Post
Mind tells you what to do to the handlebars. The prime mover chain still rotates, unless Mind tells you to use the brakes, which in turn stops the mover and temporarily kills the machine.

Quote Originally Posted by xoxo View Post
no see a "prime mover" in physics is about energy and the transfer of energy, potential enegry, kinetic energy and so forth

The prime mover is the pedal plate. The mover receives excitation from Force incurred from a thinking person. I don't know what else more I can re-explain.
addm: the bike and biker are not physically set together. They can transfer Force, but they are separate machines, with separate prime movers.

xoxo
12-01-2012, 10:51 PM
foods, drugs, water, sunlight - all requiring mental processes to source and acquireand the energy from those things before transferred to energy in our mind/body comes from....? and so on and so on

Also I think you need to look up "prime mover"

blumpkin blownuts
12-01-2012, 10:52 PM
lol

no dude

I'm going to leave you on that one

You'd let me win that easily?

Brainwaves are real, and we constantly affect each other with them, through some unknown interface akin to a spiritual nexus.

blumpkin blownuts
12-01-2012, 10:56 PM
Also I think you need to look up "prime mover"

Prime mover
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Look up prime mover or prime movers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.

Prime mover may refer to:

A machine that transforms energy from/to thermal, electrical or pressure to/from mechanical form, typically an engine or turbine

Contents

1 Philosophy and theology
2 Social Science Theory
3 Railways
4 Haulage
5 Entertainment

Philosophy and theology

The prime mover, primum movens, an unmoved mover in the philosophy of Aristotle, later used by Saint Thomas Aquinas in his cosmological arguments, as a "first cause" of existence

Social Science Theory

A hypothetical person that has a significant impact on society and history due to the exercise of their free will, unfettered by external psychological influences or social forces; also the name of the theory that affirms the existence and possibility of such people.

Regarding socio-political complexity, the term Prime Mover describes any influence upon a social group that leads to a higher degree of societal complexity.

Railways

Prime mover (locomotive), a component of a locomotive

Haulage

Tractor unit or towing engine, a vehicle that provides the motive power to haul a load, as in:
Semi-trailer truck in Australian English
Ballast tractor, a heavy haulage road vehicle designed to pull or push heavy or exceptionally large loads
Artillery tractor, a military vehicle hauling an artillery piece
Steam tractor, a vehicle powered by a steam engine which is used for pulling
Tractor, a vehicle specifically designed to deliver a high tractive effort (or torque) at slow speeds

Maybe you look for the obvious definition I'm using instead of trying to devolve this into a semantics war

xoxo
12-01-2012, 10:57 PM
I'm not trying to undermine the comfort you find in positing a god

I was simply trying to discuss the theory of a "prime mover" with you, and I'm not sure you understand what a "prime mover" is in in regards to astrophysics as you keep mentioning a machine

blumpkin blownuts
12-01-2012, 10:57 PM
Again lisa thinks her philosobabble interpretation trumps modern scientific interpretation. O well...

blumpkin blownuts
12-01-2012, 10:58 PM
Everything is machine, of sorts.

xoxo
12-01-2012, 11:00 PM
Again lisa thinks her philosobabble interpretation trumps modern scientific interpretation. O well...^ you lose the argument right here

xoxo
12-01-2012, 11:02 PM
look go look up the term "prime mover" and you find that the context we were discussing it in was not about enginering of a machine but rather in terms of astrophysics

if you want to start all over again we can.... what is a table? What is a chair? We can begin upping from there

blumpkin blownuts
12-01-2012, 11:06 PM
The prime mover, primum movens, an unmoved mover in the philosophy of Aristotle, later used by Saint Thomas Aquinas in his cosmological arguments, as a "first cause" of existence

I noticed you kept talking about this ^
I tried to keep telling you I'm talking about this v

A machine that transforms energy from/to thermal, electrical or pressure to/from mechanical form, typically an engine or turbine

Get with the program -- now that you know exactly what i'm talking about, go reread all that shit. I'm dizzy and going to bed. I would see that this continues tomorrow.

blumpkin blownuts
12-01-2012, 11:07 PM
Still a decent debate despite somebody not being able to stay on the same page. I begrudgingly admit I'm impressed.

xoxo
12-01-2012, 11:10 PM
LOL I enjoyed it,

and for a moment there when I yelled "YES!" and came in my pants a little I thought you had it

then I feel you copped out a little

but still an enjoyable and thought provoking debate

I'll leave you to pray now ;P

juji
12-01-2012, 11:57 PM
LOL I enjoyed it,

and for a moment there when I yelled "YES!" and came in my pants a little I thought you had it

then I feel you copped out a little

but still an enjoyable and thought provoking debate

I'll leave you to pray now ;P

Do you even masturbate when you trolled someone on the internet?

xoxo
12-02-2012, 12:04 AM
Do you even masturbate when you trolled someone on the internet?
Lol

Only when aroused through cyborg sex

Why? Do you?

juji
12-02-2012, 12:18 AM
Israeli people have fetish when they see dead palestinians