PDA

View Full Version : just ate the entire dominos pan pizza, and two lava cakes

fanfare
12-03-2012, 10:23 PM
i feel absolutely sick to my stomach. its crazy ot hink that a skinny fucking nerd like myself would be eating this kind of heavy duty shit, putting on about 40 pounds in a little under a year. that's what i get for taking steveyos to taco bell drive thru. i learn from the best, and now i think i am going to drink cough syrup, read rubycalaber, maybe vomit, and do some meditative number cunrhcing on my keyboard. if anone else wants to particiate please let me know in my reputation comments. im enjoying receiving new and special kind and hateful words in my rep box, its beter if you leave your name so i will know who to personally send a PM to. man i feel siiiiiiccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

and now, a few words about why everyone who joined here after 2006 isnt even a real member.

juji
12-03-2012, 10:25 PM
i feel absolutely sick to my stomach. its crazy ot hink that a skinny fucking nerd like myself would be eating this kind of heavy duty shit, putting on about 40 pounds in a little under a year. that's what i get for taking steveyos to taco bell drive thru. i learn from the best, and now i think i am going to drink cough syrup, read rubycalaber, maybe vomit, and do some meditative number cunrhcing on my keyboard. if anone else wants to particiate please let me know in my reputation comments. im enjoying receiving new and special kind and hateful words in my rep box, its beter if you leave your name so i will know who to personally send a PM to. man i feel siiiiiiccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

and now, a few words about why everyone who joined here after 2006 isnt even a real member.

Why wouldn't you try to other restaurants, not like big chain foods like Domino's Pizza, KFC, etc.

maks
12-03-2012, 10:26 PM
I had dominoes tonight too, both the pizza and the breadsticks were burned and they were delivered by a stupid gook who didn't speak english and did not understand the instructions WALK AROUND THE BACK AND GO UP THE STAIRS. all in all a terrible experience, I may have to start looking for a new shitty delivery place

Gentleman Doli
12-03-2012, 10:27 PM

blumpkin blownuts
i ate so much pussy once i thre up a fetus true story

Gentleman Doli
lmfao

Gentleman Doli
Dominos pan pizza eating YTMNSFWs ftw...

fanfare
12-03-2012, 10:36 PM
Dominos pan pizza eating YTMNSFWs ftw...

i just noticed your username title have you ever seen this cool ytmnsfw i made http://goodgirl.ytmnd.com/ LOLLLLLLLLLL

skrizach
12-03-2012, 10:42 PM
domino's is the only chain pizza place I can get in massachusetts....

I miss Papa John's.

blumpkin blownuts
12-03-2012, 10:44 PM
papa johns is good but im not eating there since he is stepping all over his employees to protest the election

skrizach
12-03-2012, 10:46 PM
yeah his personal politics are shit and blah blah blah

but you can't deny the way those pizza taste.

THEY ARE THE BEST

skrizach
12-03-2012, 10:46 PM
plus i love pepperocinis

fanfare
12-03-2012, 10:47 PM
i made the mistake of going to this pizza place in massachusettes called like 'papa ginos' or some fucking horrible bullshit. absolutely worst tasting pizza ever, period

maks
12-03-2012, 10:48 PM
papa johns is good but im not eating there since he is stepping all over his employees to protest the election

there you go with the ows bullshit again... he made a press release that he was going to have to raise prices to pay for obamacare. that's it, that's all he did. he was right to do it.

blumpkin blownuts
12-03-2012, 10:50 PM
i wasnt really keeping up with it
but if he changed it to a price increase that's fair, it's something like $0.15 a pizza
originally he was saying he was gonna chop hours of his full-time employees so they wouldn't be eligible

skrizach
12-03-2012, 10:56 PM
i made the mistake of going to this pizza place in massachusettes called like 'papa ginos' or some fucking horrible bullshit. absolutely worst tasting pizza ever, period

thanks for the heads up fanfare

maks
12-03-2012, 10:58 PM
i wasnt really keeping up with it
but if he changed it to a price increase that's fair, it's something like $0.15 a pizza
originally he was saying he was gonna chop hours of his full-time employees so they wouldn't be eligible

they should unionize look how well it worked out for all the guys at hostess making $13 an hour and paying dues, the union really straightened that situation out I'll bet the workers are glad they paid in for all those years

juji
12-03-2012, 11:00 PM
I love firewood pizzas

blumpkin blownuts
12-03-2012, 11:01 PM
it's evident that particular union was toothless
they knew what the management was up to, they should have been trying to line up other jobs before the first round of concessions

maks
12-03-2012, 11:02 PM
I didn't realize you could make a pizza out of firewood

*rimshot*

Lexi Persimmons
12-03-2012, 11:20 PM
wood fired oven pizza is the best. hard to find.

blumpkin blownuts
12-03-2012, 11:22 PM
digiorno's used to have one with fake fire flavor that was pretty good, havent seen it lately

skrizach
12-03-2012, 11:44 PM
man I really want pizza now

steveyos
12-03-2012, 11:46 PM
pouring you all a nice tall glass of shut the fuck up with a side of get the fuck out

skrizach
12-03-2012, 11:58 PM
too busy drinking homemade cider but thanks anyway stevey

jon
12-04-2012, 05:25 AM

shout out to papa gino's

that's what we ate as kids before we knew what pizza was supposed to be like

i dislike papa john's i had it somewhere in a MD or VA ghetto town i don't even remember where that terrible place was and the pizza was the sorriest excuse for bread and cheese i had ever seen in my entire life

real pizza comes from a dirty shack on a new york city street and is handed to you by a man who does not speak english and has too many quarters in his cash register

jon
12-04-2012, 05:28 AM
yeah his personal politics are shit and blah blah blah

but you can't deny the way those pizza taste.

THEY ARE THE BEST

why would it be personal politics to point out that a tax has to be paid somehow if the business is to remain at all

everything else you like is only going to survive the new tax by doing exactly the same thing

steveyos
12-04-2012, 06:24 AM
1 parts shut the fuck up
1 parts get the fuck out

m0nde
12-04-2012, 05:42 PM
I love firewood pizzashttp://i.imgur.com/wPRX9.jpg

clay
12-04-2012, 05:44 PM
monde keeps that in his attic for those times when hes trying to molest an italian kid

m0nde
12-04-2012, 05:52 PM
i make him call me papa gino

clay
12-04-2012, 06:08 PM
papa mondo

skrizach
12-04-2012, 08:54 PM
why would it be personal politics to point out that a tax has to be paid somehow if the business is to remain at all

everything else you like is only going to survive the new tax by doing exactly the same thing

I don't even know. I was just skipping past whatever that person was talking about so I could talk about pizza. I wasn't paying any attention to the non pizza talk.

fanfare
12-04-2012, 09:38 PM
:FOR THE RECORD:

the--absolute--most---INSANELY-----WEIRD-------SHITTY---------pIZZA EVER IS:

'mister gattis' pizza.

you think chuck e cheese seems like shitty pizza? or cicis? you think it sucks when pizza tastes like cardborard, or when you find weird pizza on a chinese buffet for some reason: that old looking pizza with thick cheese,, or on perhaps some kind of weird french bread, healthy choice, square pizza pocket thing from the grocery, etc, ... well, think of the worst possible scenario: think store brand frozen crust, with processed tomato soup on top, and a cube of unheated velveeta cheese on top, with melted velveeta poured on top of the uncooked velveeta cheese,,, all while the crust is sitll frozen and never cooked..... and then someone cums and farts on it.. does this seem bad? that would be epic 5 star zagat rated quality compared to mister gattis. let me share with you what a its like inside a mr gattis pizza

http://doir.ir/duxx/12-04-2012-20-04-43_ms.png

now if this isnt enough to weird you out, lets really investigate what the pizza itself looks like

http://a1.urbancdn.com/w/s/Jj/F6A1aXVZJJL86d-640m.jpg

hmm, whats the big idea?, you might be thinking. seems normal i guess, it looks like just regular ol' pizza.. actually looks pretty good, ive seen pizza that looks worse, how could THAT pizza be so bad?

well,

when you take a bite, you like lose conciousness of this plane of reality we call existence and are transported away into a weird place familiar to only those who have had a near-death-expereince, except much much darker and gruesomer. have you ever tasted sour dough bread? imagine sour dough bread, with the scent of strong vinegar, acetone, the smell when you dig your finger DEEEP into your ass crack after a day outside and SNIFF the finger--that smell, a hint of cinnamon, and the smell of food left in a sink for weeks or even months til the point an ecosystem develops. that is basically the taste of the crust. the pepperoni tastes like the most pungent nipples surgically removed off of a dying grandmother hooked up to a feeding tube, like the one in that pic from earlier, cooked to crispy perfection and then forgotten about for years in the back of the fridge. the sausage tastes similar to that description too. the cheese is soooooooooo weird, like it is so obviously rotten always no matter which gattis you go the cheese is rotten EVERY TIME, so fucking nasty, so sick, so upset im even thinking about gattis right now.

skrizach
12-04-2012, 09:41 PM
You know what is a surprisingly good pizza? Casey's breakfast pizza.
If you're ever anywhere near a Casey's go inside and get a slice. It's way better than you would expect!

blumpkin blownuts
12-04-2012, 11:10 PM
i love mr gatti's the last one near me was in a now closed mall, it was the only time i could ever eat pizza smoke cigarettes and drink beer at a mall, i miss the fuck outta that place

blumpkin blownuts
12-04-2012, 11:12 PM
and you definitely went to a shitty location, the ones ive been too just taste like cheap pizza

steveyos
12-05-2012, 06:42 AM
nothing wrong with chinese buffet pizza

it all depends on where you go, I'm not gonna say EVERY pizza hut sucks because there could easily be at least one that decided to not make the crustless sponge of grease they all normally make

steveyos
12-05-2012, 06:43 AM
but I make my own pizza, make the dough and everything but I can't make bbq sauce yet so I use JR's

skrizach
12-05-2012, 07:00 AM
SWEET BABY RAYS