12-04-2012, 08:04 AM
DisKKKuss...

xoxo
12-04-2012, 12:15 PM
Lol

*agreed*

Da Judge
12-08-2012, 08:26 AM
Moi phownd dis schitt inn JACK VENOOKER'z INNBOXXX.......

http://k006.kiwi6.com/hotlink/4as5crwy2b/untitled_9_a.wma

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 20:27:25 -0800
To: 100drummers@gmail.com
Subject: FW: Re: Hotmail Hacked

Attention: Rick Veitch

Sent: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 19:51:08 -0800
To: 100drummers@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Hotmail Hacked

Received: from 100drummers@gmail.com by (199.188.177.171:2626) via
mail-wi0-f182.google.com (209.85.212.182:65424)

Sent: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 22:38:20 -0500
To: srbissette@inbox.com

you are fucKKKed good luck pat.

On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 10:27 PM, Steve Bissette <srbissette@inbox.com> wrote:

Veitch

Sent: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 22:27:22 -0500

You dont have a clue how fucKKKed you are, do you?

On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 10:24 PM, Steve Bissette <srbissette@inbox.com> wrote:

Sent: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 22:21:43 -0500

Rick?

On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 9:22 PM, Steve Bissette <srbissette@inbox.com> wrote:

Oh, Jesus. Pat is the name of the person who is suing you.

Forward your email to the FBI. I want to send it to Rick.

Sent: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 16:59:31 -0500

Just so you know Pat, all these emails have been forwarded to the FBI under the investigation they're doing on you for identity theft. This complicates matters a great deal for you. Thanks for the additional evidence. I spoke with the real Steve Bissette today about this, showed him all these emails and he's going to press charges against you for doing this along with me.

Have a nice day now, y'hear?

On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 4:23 PM, Steve Bissette <srbissette@inbox.com> wrote:

Case Number : GV12000895-00

The clerk said it is available online.

Sent: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 12:26:11 -0500

Why are you lying Steve? I don't have a copy of anything. Neither do you, which is why you won't send a copy. Any time you want to get to the truth, feel free to email me a copy of the subpoena. Have a nice day otherwise. I'm not being sued by anyone and the court clerk never told you anything of the kind over the phone. Guess that not only makes you a liar, it makes you a pathological one to boot.

Good luck with that, Steve. Bye now.

On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 12:03 PM, Steve Bissette <srbissette@inbox.com> wrote:

You have a copy. Case Number : GV12000895-00

The only difference should be our names and addresses.

Actually, you accusing anyone of lying would be humorous if it wasn't so disturbing.

Sent: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 11:42:50 -0500

There's no case pending against me or anyone, and the clerk can do nothing of the kind legally. Send me a copy of the subpoena, or acknowledge why you are lying.

On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 11:39 AM, Steve Bissette <srbissette@inbox.com> wrote:

The clerk can give the information to the parties and witnesses.Did you identify yourself?
Well, at least you acknowledge that there is a case pending against you.

Calling the kettle black does not change things, Jack.

Sent: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 11:36:11 -0500

So, why are you lying, Steve?

On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 11:32 AM, Steve Bissette <srbissette@inbox.com> wrote:

I pray that someday you will get well. Perhaps you will get help from the court.

Sent: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 11:27:43 -0500

I just spoke to the clerk in VA btw. She said they're not allowed to give out any of the information to anyone about pending cases such as you said. Did you forget we had lunch yesterday?

So, why are you lying, Steve?

On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 11:23 AM, Steve Bissette <srbissette@inbox.com> wrote:

All of our emails are below, but please send what you have.

Sent: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 11:17:45 -0500

You sent me that number on Wednesday afternoon, before your "hotmail" got "hacked". Care for a copy of the email? Unlike the subpoena which you refuse to send I have a copy of said email.

Memory problems again, Steve? It appears so, especially since we had lunch yesterday in Montpelier like we planned three weeks ago and you never mentioned any of this. Isn't that interesting?

On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 11:10 AM, Steve Bissette <srbissette@inbox.com> wrote:

Same old Jack. I sent you that number at 1:52 AM today, because I could not sleep, so you could not have called it yesterday.

I guess I'll be seeing you in February, as the clerk just told me they sent you, some woman in NJ (co-defendant?), and several others subpoenas too. Why is the ATF involved?

Good Luck,

Steve

Sent: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 10:41:12 -0500

Sounds pretty serious, Steve. I called that number you sent me yesterday and it just rang and rang and rang and then went to a fax machine screech. Tried it a couple of times but that's all that happened, so I still have no idea what you're talking about. You need to send a copy of the subpoena so I can see what you mean I guess, because I don't know anyone in Virginia.

On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 9:23 AM, Steve Bissette <srbissette@inbox.com> wrote:

It does not say what it's about, but failure to comply could cause me to be fined or jailed for contempt of court.

Another Venooker debacle?

Sent: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 02:43:03 -0500

What on earth are you talking about? What am I being sued for? Send me a copy of what you received please.

On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 1:52 AM, Steve Bissette <srbissette@inbox.com> wrote:

You are being sued and I am supposed to testify against you.

The clerk's number is 276.645.7341 for copies.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 17:29:23 +0000
Subject: Re: Virginia Subpoena
To: srbissette@hotmail.com

I don't know anyone in Virginia so I don't know what you're asking. What's the clerk's name? Send me a copy of the subpoena please.

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 3:33 PM, steve bissette <srbissette@hotmail.com> wrote:

I called the clerk and she said if I'm not in court on 2/19/13 I could be arrested.

What did you do?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 07:52:43 -0500

I don't know. I don't know anyone in Virginia.

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 9:44 PM, steve bissette <srbissette@hotmail.com> wrote:

It's from the clerk of the General District Court in Bristol Virginia.

What is this about?

Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 21:05:11 -0500

You got a subpoena? From whom? and from where?

On Tue, Dec 4, 2012 at 5:19 PM, steve bissette <srbissette@hotmail.com> wrote:

Jack,

Why am I being subpoenaed to testify against you?

Steve

xoxo
12-08-2012, 08:33 AM
LOL

I <3 you

Da Judge
12-08-2012, 08:42 AM
Yo' JACK VENOOKER...... da FBI donut giv uh F 'cuz yer BI

xoxo
12-08-2012, 08:52 AM
There are people dumber than jack

anyone who believes a word he says for one

Da Judge
12-09-2012, 09:05 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Graves_(writer)

Graves married Patricia Monser in 1950. Graves' marriage to Monser produced two children before the couple divorced. Graves remarried to Eleanor Mackenzie in 1958 and they also had two children.

Da Judge
12-09-2012, 09:29 AM
It was a Friday evening in February 1983 when Sara Graves, a 22-year-old magazine picture editor, stopped at her neighborhood cash machine in downtown Manhattan to withdraw $100 for the weekend. She exited the booth and had walked down the street toward her apartment when she felt a hard object poking her back. "Give me the money, bitch," threatened a low voice. "Don't make me use this."

Graves turned around to see two men, one of them holding a gun. They demanded her money and jewelry, then took her to a nearby abandoned garage. where for the next three hours they raped and sodomized her. Then they let her go. When she reached home, she telephoned her parents, Ralph Graves, former editorial director of Time Inc., and Eleanor Graves, former executive editor of LIFE. They rushed Sara to Bellevue Hospital's rape crisis center, then lovingly supported her during the intensive three-week police investigation that resulted in the rapists' apprehension and conviction.

Seven years later. Ralph Craves. now 68 and a full-time author, decided to write a novel about the experience. When he broached the idea to Sara—who six years ago married a yacht captain with whom she now works on private yachts—she was enthusiastic. "She agreed that it could help both victims and their families," says Graves. His recently published novel, Orion: The Story of a Rape, a fictionalization of Sara's rape, deals with the crime and its devastating aftereffects on one family. Father and daughter talked with senior writer Susan Reed at the Graveses' Manhattan apartment.

Ralph: At the time of the rape, it never crossed my mind that I would ever write about it. Then a few years ago, rape became a subject of widespread public discussion. I began seeing a whole spate of books, articles, TV and radio shows about it. Most of them dealt with the question of why men commit rape and what it does to a woman's psyche. I found that very little attention was being paid to two other aspects of rape. One is that rape victimizes everyone who knows the woman—parents, lovers, families, friends and work colleagues. The other is what the victim has to go through if she wants to bring the rapist to justice. It requires full cooperation with medical examiners, police, prosecutors and grand juries—and a lot of determination. I found the process—especially the police work—fascinating, and I thought people ought to know more about it.

Sara: When Dad asked me what I thought about his writing a novel based on my rape, I told him it was a great idea—as long as he included me in the creative process. I wanted him to address the fact that rape victims needn't hide or feel ashamed and that the legal system does work. It's worth going through it to catch the rapists.

Ralph: When I started to research the book, I realized there were things I had either never known or had forgotten. Seven years had passed. So I interviewed Sara. She told me for the first time that she had thrown up in a city trash can on her way home after the rape I also interviewed rape counselors, detectives, prosecutors and medical experts. I was reminded of how vital it is for a victim to report a rape immediately and get to a hospital for a medical examination and collection of evidence.

Strange as it sounds, writing the actual rape scene was exhilarating, because I knew I was getting it right. I was determined to describe it in a way that would make people see just how bad rape can be.

Sara: It was so accurate that when I read it, the fear came flooding back. I remember the moment the guys pointed to the garage and said, "You're going in there." My mind felt like it was imploding. I knew what was going to happen. I said to myself, "All you have to do is come out alive." When they finally let me go, I felt incredible relief. I had lived through it.

Ralph: Eleanor and I were having cocktails the evening that Sara called. Eleanor picked up the telephone and Sara was on the other end sobbing. She said she had been raped and robbed. The shock was tremendous. I thought, "This can't have happened."

Our instinct was to get to Sara right away. We jumped in a taxi and sped down to her apartment, then took her to the hospital. There, the muses and the cops took over. The wait was endless. Eleanor was a tower of strength, but I felt helpless. I didn't know what to say to Sara. I couldn't bring myself to ask her about the details. She says I was very quiet.

Later. my shock turned to anger at the rapists. I didn't know what they locked like. It was anonymous, furious, pure hatred.

Sara: Dad and Mom were wonderful to me, very loving and supportive, unlike the well-meaning but blundering parents he created for the novel. In the book the victim's brother thinks it somehow must have been her fault, whereas in real life, my brothers were really angry at the rapists. They thought they should be castrated. They talked about taking out contracts on them. I didn't feel that level of anger. I was more concerned about taking care of myself. I channeled my emotions into helping the police.

The cops had collected evidence at the scene, and I was going through mug shots every day at the precinct, trying to identify the suspects. One day, about a week after the rape, I was at my apartment talking to a friend on the telephone and absentmindedly going through stuff on my desk. I picked up a piece of paper and saw it was the scrap the men had given me when they ordered me to write down my personal banking code. I saw it was a pay stub with a company name On it. I called the police right away. Soon after that, they went to the address and arrested two men, and I identified them in a police lineup.

Ralph: As parents of a rape victim, you have to be there for your daughter in every way you can. Be ready to listen, be ready to talk when she wants to talk. Keep your arms open and your heart open.

Sara: I consider myself a lucky rape victim. It didn't happen in my home, I didn't know the rapists, and I wasn't beaten. Any one of those things can cast a whole different light on the experience.

My advice to other victims is: Don't blame yourself or feel ashamed. Blame the rapist—and get him if you can. To friends and family: Be there to help her.

Working on the novel with Dad created a bond between us. When I finally read Orion, I felt it was Dad's way of saying, "I'm proud of you and how you handled it."

steveyos
12-09-2012, 09:52 AM
Steve Bissette

maks
12-09-2012, 04:02 PM
why would you censor your sig? all the iunformation is publicly accessible, you left the case number uncensored, and using that I can bring up any details that I want

steveyos
12-09-2012, 04:40 PM
who seriously reads this stuff

steveyos
12-09-2012, 04:40 PM
Bissette Bissette Bissette Bissette Bissette Bissette

Da Judge
12-09-2012, 07:19 PM
why would you censor your sig? all the iunformation is publicly accessible, you left the case number uncensored, and using that I can bring up any details that I want

http://stevendownward.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Simpson-Doh.jpg

Da Judge
12-09-2012, 07:39 PM
http://www.wiredforbooks.org/mp3/RalphGraves1989.mp3

Da Judge
12-09-2012, 09:59 PM
Ralph A Graves
2 Sutton Pl S #6F
New York, NY 10022
(212) 759-9121

xoxo
12-11-2012, 11:32 PM
Comics Fan

you are a good person

Da Judge
12-12-2012, 07:11 AM
I can't find his email at Time Life. He's probably retired

Ralph Augustus Graves (more commonly known as Ralph Graves) was born October 17, 1924

Da Judge
12-12-2012, 07:25 AM
https://www.smalldemons.com/persons/journalists/Ralph_Graves

Da Judge
12-12-2012, 03:57 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Ralph_Graves_%28writer%29&diff=527773107&oldid=527752374

Da Judge
12-12-2012, 03:59 PM
There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 0 guests)
Da Judge

Troll Kingdom Envoy
12-12-2012, 04:35 PM
I just reverted it back :smug:

Da Judge
12-12-2012, 04:44 PM
I just reverted it back :smug:

22:51, 12 December 2012‎ Jonassalk823(talk | contribs)‎ . . (4,693 bytes) (-89)‎ . .(→‎Life) (undo)

Da Judge
12-13-2012, 04:16 PM
Tracking Details
Opened
Opened 13-Dec-12 at 13:06:39pm (UTC -5:00) - 31mins2secs after sending
Location Stowe, Vermont, United States
Opened on cablestat1-44.stoweaccess.com (199.188.177.172:1401)
Language of recipient's PC: en-US (English/United States), en;q=0.5 (English)
Browser used by recipient: Moz/5.0 (WinNT 5.1; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
Accepts Files browser can open: i/png,i/*;q=0.8,*/*;q=0.5

PINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Da Judge
12-13-2012, 04:18 PM
Tracking Details
Opened
Opened 13-Dec-12 at 13:06:39pm (UTC -5:00) - 31mins2secs after sending
Location Stowe, Vermont, United States
Opened on cablestat1-44.stoweaccess.com (199.188.177.172:1401)
Language of recipient's PC: en-US (English/United States), en;q=0.5 (English)
Browser used by recipient: Moz/5.0 (WinNT 5.1; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
Accepts Files browser can open: i/png,i/*;q=0.8,*/*;q=0.5

PINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Dumm auld KKKiKKKe sucKKKurrrr iz dumm................... auld KKKiKKKe sucKKKurrrr