12-05-2012, 12:39 AM
or got smelled by hot dick

xoxo
12-05-2012, 12:53 AM
or got smelled by hot dickLOL

:S

Plug Drugs
12-05-2012, 12:54 AM
i remember when me and one of my exgirlfriends used to fall asleep talking on the phone to one another... those days were paradise, i can hardly believe they were actual memories.

xoxo
12-05-2012, 12:56 AM
never heard of anyone falling asleep while on the phone wtf
i couldn't wake her so i hung upRoosevelt used to fall asleep on the phone with me after about 10 hours on the phone (I used to get an ear infection from having the phone pressed to my ear for so long) and when he would drift off to sleep I would start whispering in a deep voice to him "I'm Barry White and you're going to be a lady tonight"..... one time he woke up while I was whispering that to him and he freaked out and was all "WHAT THE FUCK????"

dcent
12-05-2012, 12:59 AM
Roosevelt used to fall asleep on the phone with me after about 10 hours on the phone (I used to get an ear infection from having the phone pressed to my ear for so long) and when he would drift off to sleep I would start whispering in a deep voice to him "I'm Barry White and you're going to be a lady tonight"..... one time he woke up while I was whispering that to him and he freaked out and was all "WHAT THE FUCK????"

Imma go out on a limb and say that never happened.

lol...... lying on the internet.......... have some fucking self respect bitch.

xoxo
12-05-2012, 01:08 AM
Imma go out on a limb and say that never happened.

lol...... lying on the internet.......... have some fucking self respect bitch.Rubbish

that happened, I loved that guy, big black man from philadephia with a huge cock and sexy accent

funny bastard

we used to fight on the internet and one day he said to me, "You wouldn't be so tough if I had your phone number and called you" so I gave him my phone number, thinking that he wouldn't actually call... then my phone rang and I answered it and there was this squeeky nervous voice saying, "see? you're not so tough now are you?" and I burst out laughing and exclaimed "You sound like Mickey Mouse!"

Love him long time, but they never let him into my country on account of his criminal record, was totally going to tackle that monster cock.

But yeah, it happened allright, bastard used to steal phone cards to call me

I miss that

dcent
12-05-2012, 01:10 AM
so many words, so little brains.

exactly like a woman.

dcent
12-05-2012, 01:10 AM
also you are blatantly lying.

no man would talk to you or any other woman on the phone for 8 hours.

it is a fucking OBVIOUS lie and you should be humiliated.

xoxo
12-05-2012, 01:19 AM
pffft

rubbish

it happened

only guy I've ever talked to on the phone for so long

why is that such a fantastical story to you? It's a pitiful story yes, but fantastical? no.

in highschool there was a guy who used to call me and then say "Is this dial an argument?" Then when he had fully pissed me off he'd say, "I'll be over in 10 mins"

dcent
12-05-2012, 01:20 AM
that also never happened.

you are a gross human being.

xoxo
12-05-2012, 01:42 AM
okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

yes me and my fanciful imaginings of phone calls never happened