PDA

View Full Version : Enjoy those bumps

Lisa
12-11-2014, 06:44 PM
I'm going to go delete a couple of people.

Lisa
12-11-2014, 06:47 PM
Haven't done a delete sweep in a while. There are 3 people getting the axe today.

Lisa
12-11-2014, 06:57 PM
Having post deletion remorse

OH CAMORON WHAT I HAVE DONE?????? I thought one day I would have an actual conversation with you and then we'd be together forver, what have I done???

And juji, my sweet good friend juji, fuck you pal, I deleted you from steam, betrayer.

Lisa
12-11-2014, 07:00 PM
I don't know why I deleted camoron though but it doesn't really matter because it's not like we talk much or play any games together

Also had my finger on the trigger while aiming at reno, but I didn't shoot, not this time anyway.

UPGRAYEDD
12-11-2014, 07:20 PM
what games do you play?

reno is probably the only person who posts here who knows me

Lisa
12-11-2014, 07:24 PM
what games do you play?

reno is probably the only person who posts here who knows mereno is a sex god, that is why he was spared. I have just been playing dayZ with teknorat and ruby lately but I'm sick of it now and I want to rip teknorats dick off and fuck him in the face with it then take it home and keep it in a shoe box.... you know that feel?

Plug Drugs
12-11-2014, 07:28 PM
Lisa lets cyber

UPGRAYEDD
12-11-2014, 07:28 PM
reno is a sex god, that is why he was spared. I have just been playing dayZ with teknorat and ruby lately but I'm sick of it now and I want to rip teknorats dick off and fuck him in the face with it then take it home and keep it in a shoe box.... you know that feel?

Yes.

Lisa
12-11-2014, 07:35 PM
Lisa lets cyber

No.

Plug Drugs
12-11-2014, 07:41 PM
Having post deletion remorse

OH CAMORON WHAT I HAVE DONE?????? I thought one day I would have an actual conversation with you and then we'd be together forver, what have I done???

And juji, my sweet good friend juji, fuck you pal, I deleted you from steam, betrayer.
Your loss, im swinging around my big floppy penis

No.

Autistic Spectrum
12-11-2014, 07:43 PM
lisa cyber sex with plug drugs itt , who cares you have done it a millon times before with him, what's the harm

Lisa
12-11-2014, 07:43 PM
Your loss, im swinging around my big floppy penis

Lol

Lisa
12-11-2014, 07:44 PM
lisa cyber sex with plug drugs itt , who cares you have done it a millon times before with him, what's the harm
No I broke him last time, never again

Autistic Spectrum
12-11-2014, 07:44 PM
do it publicly so me and zlister can keep everyone on the up and up

steveyos2
12-11-2014, 08:04 PM
the people I like the most on steam and the ones I want to keep are the ones who rarely ever reply so I keep camoron on there

Lisa
12-11-2014, 08:17 PM
the people I like the most on steam and the ones I want to keep are the ones who rarely ever reply so I keep camoron on there

Yes it was mistake to delete cameron and also I'm really sad I deleted juji, I love him

steveyos2
12-11-2014, 08:20 PM
dude seriously elz is for real fucked, I'm hoping really badly that he just one day forgets I exist before he really does snap I don't just throw accusations out like this cuaes I'm not a fucking faggot but elz is actually straight up gonna snap one day and I just would rather be completely out of his picture than try to be anything with him be it positive or ngetave

Lisa
12-11-2014, 08:23 PM
Aw, I'm just cranky he quit here to go post at tim's forum, I hate how easily led astray he is

Lisa
12-11-2014, 08:24 PM
i've been really good friends with him lately so this hurt me more than it hurt him

Autistic Spectrum
12-11-2014, 08:25 PM
tim herped your dnak puppies accoutn lisa, i wonuld not stand for it, you have the most rep on rubynet you should be treated with some respect!

steveyos2
12-11-2014, 08:31 PM
lisa look at how mad elz is at me, what you have to understand is for the past several or more years I haven't paid attention to a single thing that's happened on my computer monitor because I've been in way too much pain and discomfort to evne focus on anything in the real world let alone the internet, now I'm doing pretty good health wise and get little tidbits of time to have clear thoughts and I notice pople like tim and elz are fucking irate at me and I dont' have the slightest clue why, but I know for sureI didn't do a thing to either one of the psycho fucks, so everybody's better off not having them in their lives you'r ejust asking for trouble with those autistic lunatics