PDA

View Full Version : so I just went into windows 8's "Start" aka metro aka metrosexual bullshit and you know when you click the start menu on other w

steveyos2
12-12-2014, 08:38 AM
windows and then you're like let me just click outside of it to close it, lol, nope can't do that you have to move your mouse back down to the bottom fucking left or press escape holy, shit, I am so fucking glad that I knew about third party start menus since before I even started using the 8 preview

oh fuck wow I can see why dumb people hate 8 I'm like actually irked by how badly desgined that shit is installing start8 right the fuck now well installing my object desktop subscription then using that to install start8 oh and windowfx to make non-selected things dark so I don'[t go blind ^__^ and well also to have compiz wobbly windows lol f u

steveyos2
12-12-2014, 08:42 AM
also it's nice not having my default windows theme fucked up which would happen when I would log in windows with my Hotmail because bill gates decided that first of all IE should have auto caps to ensure I fucking don't use it and also that for some unholy fucking weird stupid gay reason that the colors of your windows theme get saved to your account to sync accorss windwos installs and like the bottom of right click menus and the backgrounds of menus are all fucked up I cannot figure out why it would save that shit to sync it doesnt' save stardock's windowblinds themes it just fucking fucks up idk it's weird hard to explain but I set it to not sync shit across installs so when 10 comes out I can safely install it cleanly and not have to worry about shit getting fucked up or maybe even better by then Microsoft will actually first of all not have auto caps in interente xplorer but also have figured out the right and wrong stuff to sync to our Hotmail accounts for installing windows

steveyos2
12-12-2014, 08:43 AM
I mean it saved like not the actual windowsblidns theme but whatever it would change the windows skin to apply its themeon top of that, idk unless you know what I"m talking about then it's hard to explain

Plug Drugs
12-12-2014, 11:19 AM
aint nobody got time for that

steveyos2
12-12-2014, 11:39 AM
of all people