PDA

View Full Version : Sticky: taking donations for a bike seat, I need it for my health not for vanity purposes

steveyos2
12-12-2014, 09:19 AM
I am gonna get the kit to make my bike a stationary bike so I can do that while I'm the pc instead of just stdangin here, because when I'm out it's better for now for me to not bike and while I"m home it's better for me to bike, but the seat on it now is a no go cause of my balls so I need something different I can afford the rest of the kit but not the seat so any doatnions towards it will be greatly appreciated

steveyos2
12-12-2014, 09:20 AM
how come I can't see the bottom of letters than hang down like g in the posts but I can see them in the quick reply box

steveyos2
12-12-2014, 09:20 AM
oh I can see them in that post but not the op ok nvm w/e

Autistic Spectrum
12-12-2014, 09:32 AM
http://notytmnsfw.com/forums/showthread.php?163-Sticky-taking-donations-for-a-bike-seat-I-need-it-for-my-health-not-for-vanity-purposes

i cross posted this so more peoople could see it, and maybe eean connery will bring you what ever it is you are talkign about for xmas

steveyos2
12-12-2014, 09:38 AM
I'm talking about a bike seat

steveyos2
12-12-2014, 09:39 AM
please copy and paste every reply in that thread to this thread since I'm nto clicking that forum because Id on't want a virus, but don't copy any posts by anybody who is mentally unstable and not worthy of being friends with me keep those posts by those people over there