PDA

View Full Version : is the terga note really such a great tablet? stevey you are an expert on adnroid tablets and i need your advice

m0nde
12-13-2014, 03:36 AM
i am thinking of buying a new tablet and i want to know about this before i go out there and become disappoitned beause i forgot to consult you
stevey tell me all about your tergra note and what its specs are and why i shoud choose tha\t family of android tablest over something else i trust your judgement because you put alot of time into researching these things

TheLizardWhisperer
12-13-2014, 03:55 AM
Listen shitskin if stevey says something is good it's good. He doesn't have to explain anything. I'm using tapatalk right now because stevenfuckingyelle that's why so fuck you.

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
12-13-2014, 04:14 AM
:dull::dull::dull::dull::dull::dull::dull::dull::dull::dull::dull::dull::dull::dull::dull::dull::dul l::dull::dull::dull::dull::dull::dull:

...to lazy to get off big fat paki ass. can't miss one sec of retarded faggot aussie drama.

m0nde
12-13-2014, 04:16 AM
wtf are you people talking about? get out i want stevey's opinion on something beause he knows more than you or me on tht subject fuck off

m0nde
12-13-2014, 04:17 AM
also tapatalk is excellent i use it everyday so don't talk shit about tapatalk you stupid motherfucker

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
12-13-2014, 04:18 AM
:nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::ner d::nerd::nerd::nerd:

...setting on your vibrating butt plug getting huffy.

m0nde
12-13-2014, 04:45 AM
ok, marco you know what i can't see that every time i see you post i have to decide whether i want to click view post or not and this time i'm not goign to do it, i'm going to wait for you to get on yuour lexi persimmons accoutn so i don';t have to put up with this bullshit
now please get the fuck out so this thread stays clean and nice for stevey whose opinion i actually care about

TheLizardWhisperer
12-13-2014, 05:12 AM
YOU ALREADY KNOW STEVEYS OPINION FUCKING BUY 10 TERGAS YOU PIECE OF SHIT

m0nde
12-13-2014, 05:16 AM
are you steveyos do you know anything about technology if not kindly fuck off stevey may have some advice on getting something other than the tegra note because that may have come out after he got it and he keeps up on these kinds of things because he is an android afficianado so get out of my thread and don't ever claim to know the mind of stevey again

TheLizardWhisperer
12-13-2014, 06:02 AM
Steven Yelle only buys the best m8 whatever he has it's the best so kindly fucjkk off and do not question yelles decisions

steveyos2
12-13-2014, 07:17 AM
don't get the tegra note firstly it's outdated and thirdly they fucked it hardcore by only giving it 1gb of ram, games run perfect and mostly everything else does too but if you can afford it you're better off getting the new one http://shield.nvidia.com/gaming-tablet/

the reason I go with nvidia is because who the fuck is any of the other people anyway? if the competition was any good their graphics card would be in my desktop, not a titan, so there u go also just check the comparisons the tegra note at $200 has no problem outperforming ltierally $1000 tablets that are newer and the shield tablet comes with portal 2 and half life 2 becqause it can run full actual real pc games but they're still not anywhere close to waht it's actually capable of, the tegra note can run them too but the 1gb of ram ugh fucking that was a bad idea, so I'd totally go with the shield

vvvvvvvvv
that's only IF you want one now, you really should just wait until there's 64bit windows 10 tablets that's what I'm doing because android is alright but windows 10 is the greatest thig I've ever seen on my computer monitor besides my own reflection when the monitor is off, but the sheild tablet will give you a 100% smooth experience as long as you don't fuck it up because as good as the hardware is android can easily get fucked up (look at people compalining about the nexus 7 2012 being slow- mine isn't slow at all because I actually know what I'm doing)
^^^^^^^^

steveyos2
12-13-2014, 07:20 AM
oh also nothing beats DirectStylus even though it's not some magical floating battery powered stylus technology, that's why I'm able to get such amazing pressure response and you see that in my drawings with clover paint and I have the directstyls pro pack so I have two different stylus ends now

DON'T FORGET THE SUBWOOFERS AWWWWW YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH that's fucking false advertising anyone who says their phone speakers actually sound like real speakers should be fucking murdered THAT shit isn't true

m0nde
12-13-2014, 02:04 PM
stevey, thanks that was the kind of analysis I was waiting for
again I'm telling you you should have a tech blog, people would def read it

steveyos2
12-13-2014, 02:44 PM
dude people just get mad, I try helping people with these newer games by telling them my pc is perfect and runs it perfect and nobody belives that these new games can run perfect but it's liek wtf do you guys think they're odin gwhen testing the games they're runnign smoothly there obviously and of course thye can run smoohtly on our computers you just need good ones like I do, max graphics and smooth, it's more than possible but everybody would rather not believe tha tand complian, so I hate everybody, a blog would be for people to read, and I hate people, fuck the world

m0nde
12-17-2015, 07:21 AM
all of them died, all the tergas died