PDA

View Full Version : I can do it I can wait utnil the 15th I can do it I can wait I can do it I can wait

steveyos2
12-13-2014, 08:21 AM
fucking idk if I can wait ya'll dragon age is just making me wanna play ac unity that much more lol because I"m collecting shards and dragon age is a shitty game and collecting stuff isn't fun but assassin's creed is the best game for running around collecting things AND I don't need the patch at all but ugh like I said in my other trhread, oh well fuck I"ll probably just gonna turn iton right now and leave it running and touch it a few times just to take the edge off

steveyos2
12-13-2014, 08:25 AM
feel free to add me on uplay steveyooooooooo and origin steveyos_tell_em I am hoping that all the games I want are available elsewhere besides steam from here on out so I can get rid of steam like I really like having unity on disk I wanna buy everything on disk again like back int eh day because even if the disks break you can still download the games nowadays

EPSONdkfhbsdjfeuiwfbeuwpqofbupiweqbfuioweqbnfo9webgpiuwqebgp9uqhwet-08u4280tu43890tu8435034u8ew0th34
12-13-2014, 08:41 AM
:nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::ner d::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd:

....useless faggot lisa of RI.