PDA

View Full Version : That guy I hooked up with a couple of weeks ago....

Lisa
12-14-2014, 07:28 PM
Ok well if you followed this at all the first time I was going to meet him he stood me up, then like a week later he texted me and had some excuse of getting injured, I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt, so I did end up meeting him and that was the day that after he left I wrote those big drug induced psychosis posts. Anyway then the next week he asked me what I was doing that night I said I wasn't doing anything so he said he would come over, I asked him what time and he said he'd let me know in a minute, a couple of hours later I texted him saying, "I take it you're not comming" and I didn't hear from him again until just now he starts texting me

It went like this,

Him - "Hey"

Me - "Really?"

Him - "Really"

Me - "Funny but I don't see an explanation"

Him - "So ur not interested"

Me - "Not in being jerked around, sorry no"

Him - "Ok"

Ugh, if he wanted to do me again common courtesy would have gone a long way. Can't even be fucked going through any more pricks this year.

Autistic Spectrum
12-14-2014, 07:31 PM
wow read everfy word can't be live you are on meth again

Lisa
12-14-2014, 07:31 PM
Lol I'm not on meth

Autistic Spectrum
12-14-2014, 07:32 PM
get off the pipe and hit the gym

Lisa
12-14-2014, 07:35 PM
No but seriously last time when he never came over and never even texted me, I mean how fucking hard is it if you changed your mind, was too tired or just didn't feel like it anymore, or frankly any reason at all other than being in a car crash and wnding up in hospital in a coma, how fucking hard is it to just send a text saying raincheck or something that shows you have even the slightest consideration for me?

No mate, jerks are a fucking dime a dozen.

Lisa
12-14-2014, 07:36 PM
Pisses me off, I liked that cock. Good luck to it.

Autistic Spectrum
12-14-2014, 07:37 PM
No but seriously last time when he never came over and never even texted me, I mean how fucking hard is it if you changed your mind, was too tired or just didn't feel like it anymore, or frankly any reason at all other than being in a car crash and wnding up in hospital in a coma, how fucking hard is it to just send a text saying raincheck or something that shows you have even the slightest consideration for me?

No mate, jerks are a fucking dime a dozen.

maybe take like less meth everyday, you know cut your intake in half one week then next week cut it down in half again and in a few weeks you should be meth free

timmy
12-14-2014, 07:37 PM
lisa is the guy's backup plan, when he cant get pussy he hits up his local meth whore,

Autistic Spectrum
12-14-2014, 07:38 PM
i think the guy is a meth addcit himself he's the one who gives lisa meth in exchange for sexual favors

Lisa
12-14-2014, 07:43 PM
maybe take like less meth everyday, you know cut your intake in half one week then next week cut it down in half again and in a few weeks you should be meth free

i don't take meth dp

Lisa
12-14-2014, 07:44 PM
lisa is the guy's backup plan, when he cant get pussy he hits up his local meth whore,

No he he's divorced and has two teenage daughters, he hadn't been laid in even longer than I had been

He can try his luck elsewhere and dp is probably right, he probably is a meth junky anyway

lnopia the great
12-14-2014, 07:49 PM
nice life

Lisa
12-14-2014, 07:51 PM
i just want my weed and a guy to fuck who gives enough of a shit about me to text and let me know if they aren't coming

Lisa
12-14-2014, 07:52 PM
nice life

Compared to yours?

Plug Drugs
12-14-2014, 08:12 PM
i just want my weed and a guy to fuck who gives enough of a shit about me to text and let me know if they aren't coming

Sounds like you want a me but a more attractive me

Autistic Spectrum
12-14-2014, 08:13 PM
a less racoon like plug drugs

Lisa
12-14-2014, 08:16 PM
Sounds like you want a me but a more attractive me
Plug drugs, i won't see this guy again simply because he didn't text me to say he wasn't coming after telling me he was, do you think I'd want to see him again if he had texted me any of the stuff you did when you went psycho on me?

I can't be bothered with anymore pricks this year.

Plug Drugs
12-14-2014, 08:18 PM
Plug drugs, i won't see this guy again simply because he didn't text me to say he wasn't coming after telling me he was, do you think I'd want to see him again if he had texted me any of the stuff you did when you went psycho on me?

I can't be bothered with anymore pricks this year.
Well the lesson here is simple, stop dating unstable drug users

Autistic Spectrum
12-14-2014, 08:19 PM
lol look at this gif i found

http://i.imgur.com/iuB70Jv.gif

CAG DID NOT FIND THIS GIF AND POST IT ON NOTYMSNFW, LOL PLS TRY AGAIN

Lisa
12-14-2014, 08:20 PM
Well the lesson here is simple, stop dating unstable drug users

I didn't know he was one unil he turned up with meth and hash, he was hot so I fucked him and took all his hash and kept the hash

Pot is ok, I don't count pot as drugs

m0nde
12-14-2014, 08:27 PM
one more meth story

maks
12-14-2014, 08:35 PM
itt lisa is surprised when drug addicts are flaky, because lisa is stupid as fuck and even the most obvious things ever escape her feeble mind

Lisa
12-14-2014, 08:39 PM
itt lisa is surprised when drug addicts are flaky, because lisa is stupid as fuck and even the most obvious things ever escape her feeble mind

I'm surprised he thought I wouldn't be miffed.

maks
12-14-2014, 08:44 PM
I'm surprised he thought I wouldn't be miffed.

he's a drug addict who gave you free drugs from his perspective giving people free drugs is like being jesus and ghandi all in one he probably expects you to fall down on your knees and kiss his feet how could you not get this I know he's not the first junkie you've fucked they're not complicated people

Lisa
12-14-2014, 08:45 PM
Lol well it's not happening

m0nde
12-14-2014, 08:47 PM
can you tell us some more stories about meth and rejection, please

Lisa
12-14-2014, 08:50 PM
I don't have any because I don't take meth

Autistic Spectrum
12-14-2014, 08:50 PM
miffed at meth

Lisa
12-14-2014, 08:57 PM
Yeah, the next guy I meet who takes meth I'm going to just slap right in the chops.

maks
12-14-2014, 09:01 PM
you just did meth like a week ago you admitted to it itt how scrambled is your brain exactly that you deny doing things you talk about 10 minutes ago

Autistic Spectrum
12-14-2014, 09:03 PM
when she types she does not do meth it means she is not doing it at the exact time she is typing, she may be high on meth or w/e but she's not smoking it while she's typing out those statements

m0nde
12-14-2014, 09:06 PM
if you give meth to bunny rabbits or hamsters do they behave strangely? were you fired for smoking meth at the pet store, Lisa?

Lisa
12-14-2014, 09:09 PM
you just did meth like a week ago you admitted to it itt how scrambled is your brain exactly that you deny doing things you talk about 10 minutes agothat was like once

Once does not a meth head make

Lisa
12-14-2014, 09:10 PM
Pretty sure if I was a meth head I would just have that guy come over and bring me meth, but no thanks

m0nde
12-14-2014, 09:11 PM
ok you're not meth head. you're an occasional user. right?

Lisa
Pretty sure I wouldn't despise meth junkies if I was one.

no just pot for me thanks

Lisa
ok you're not meth head. you're an occasional user. right?no because that would imply actual occassional use and again, once is not occasional use

Lisa
12-14-2014, 09:13 PM
The only drug habit I have is pot, that's it, that's illegal too but you don't see me despising pot heads or denying that I am a pot head

Autistic Spectrum
12-14-2014, 09:13 PM
she's a recreational meth user

maks
12-14-2014, 09:15 PM
that was like once

Once does not a meth head make

nobody said you're a methhead. m0nde asked if you had any stories about meth (this thread is in of itself a story about meth) and you were all "durr I don't do that stuff" even though you made this thread about doing that stuff

Lisa
12-14-2014, 09:16 PM
nobody said you're a methhead. m0nde asked if you had any stories about meth (this thread is in of itself a story about meth) and you were all "durr I don't do that stuff" even though you made this thread about doing that stuff

Plenty of people have posted that I'm a meth head, ever since they saw how much I hated Peter for being a meth junky

m0nde
12-14-2014, 09:16 PM
wait so are you or aren't you a recreational meth user? I'm confused now

Lisa
12-14-2014, 09:18 PM
No

Autistic Spectrum
12-14-2014, 09:19 PM
there's no such thing as recreational meth or recreational crack use, but lisa's loves to break the mold

Lisa
12-14-2014, 09:24 PM
Well I don't know why anyone would want to be a meth junky, what the fucks makes them think "yeah I think I'll start takimg meth everyday"? You can't be that bright if you find yourself chasing ice

i've had heroin before too but never fancied ever being a heroin junky either

Autistic Spectrum
12-14-2014, 09:26 PM
recreational meth and recreational heroin,

Lisa
12-14-2014, 09:29 PM
Coke too, I've tried coke too, also mushrooms and acid and extacy

m0nde
12-14-2014, 09:34 PM
all at once?

maks
12-14-2014, 09:42 PM
Plenty of people have posted that I'm a meth head, ever since they saw how much I hated Peter for being a meth junky

you deny doing meth at all, what are we supposed to believe lisa how can we take you seriously when you say you're not a methhead

Lisa
12-14-2014, 09:44 PM
you deny doing meth at all, what are we supposed to believe lisa how can we take you seriously when you say you're not a methhead

i don't deny I've tried it, I just don't take it, I'm a pot head instead

lnopia the great
12-14-2014, 10:48 PM
how many more meth junkies are you going to fuck for meth before you acknowledge your meth addiction

Lisa
12-14-2014, 11:06 PM
in haven't fucked anyone for meth dipshit

Plug Drugs
12-14-2014, 11:15 PM
i don't deny I've tried it, I just don't take it, I'm a pot head instead

I believe this, but I also think she's done meth a few other times more than she'll admit to.
Just don't ever do it again Lisa

Lisa
12-15-2014, 12:24 AM
I believe this, but I also think she's done meth a few other times more than she'll admit to.
Just don't ever do it again Lisa

i have repeatedly said how many times I've had it and there isn't more times than that and the times were YEARS apart

You are fucking morons, there literally isn't a more honest person here, I put it all out there so you're just a fucking idiot if you try to make up shit to add to it

Plug Drugs
12-15-2014, 12:27 AM
i have repeatedly said how many times I've had it and there isn't more times than that and the times were YEARS apart

You are fucking morons, there literally isn't a more honest person here, I put it all out there so you're just a fucking idiot if you try to make up shit to add to it

How about when you were with pete though? It sounded pretty meth to me lisa

Plug Drugs
12-15-2014, 12:28 AM
You stayed with some guy for a week while he was doing meth and didnt do any yourself?

Plug Drugs
12-15-2014, 12:30 AM
In the words of the chief in super troopers, "I'llb elieve that when me shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbert"

Lisa
12-15-2014, 12:39 AM
You stayed with some guy for a week while he was doing meth and didnt do any yourself?

That was two years ago I had like one puff, not even enough to get high and I rejected repeated attempts to get me to take any, I was even talking to you at the time so pretty sure you would have noticed and if you recall I was texting you saying I had to get the fuck out of there

I took speed a few times when I was like 21, got spiked with liquid speed once when I was 18, I mean are you fuckimg retarded? I have literally listed all the drugs I've ever taken and repeatedly admit I am a fucking pot head, if I actually took meth you fucking dumbasses I'm pretty sure I would fuckimg well post about it.

how many times have I told you about how much LSD I took when I was a teenager? Like HELLO retards, if I actually took meth clearly I would just fucking say I did. Idiots.

Lisa
12-15-2014, 12:41 AM
Are you forgetting one of the reasons I stopped talking to you michael is because you kept takimg hard drugs and wouldn't stop and turned yourself into a fucking spastic moron?

Plug Drugs
12-15-2014, 12:45 AM
Okay just dont do it again. People here are going to give you shit regardless, you know that right

Plug Drugs
12-15-2014, 12:49 AM
Are you forgetting one of the reasons I stopped talking to you michael is because you kept takimg hard drugs and wouldn't stop and turned yourself into a fucking spastic moron?
everyone flips out on you here what makes me different

Plug Drugs
12-15-2014, 01:01 AM
I think I know the answer(s) to my own question, lemme try to answer:
1. I actually cared about you which you find restrictive
2. Me being fat and broke and living with my grandparents at the time certainly didnt paint a portrait of me as Casanova

Plug Drugs
12-15-2014, 01:04 AM
And yeah drugs would put me off into some weird states of mind

Plug Drugs
12-15-2014, 01:08 AM
And to the rest of you fucjers, thanks for pissing on my pride when that was the only thing i had left to help me stand on my own two feet again
Hope you all develop serious drug addictions and get treated like a retarded 8 year old during recovery and repeatedly relapse

timmy
12-15-2014, 01:12 AM
And to the rest of you fucjers, thanks for pissing on my pride when that was the only thing i had left to help me stand on my own two feet again
Hope you all develop serious drug addictions and get treated like a retarded 8 year old during recovery and repeatedly relapse

:rofl:

Lisa
12-15-2014, 01:15 AM
everyone flips out on you here what makes me different

Nothing I'm just not really friends with people who get abusive like that with me and even less romantically interested in them, in spite of that I have repeatedly forgiven you but I am just not going to be closer to you than posting in the forum because you tend to get carried away, start thinking we are dating, get possesive and then get abusive when I'm not fitting into your delusion that we are having a romantic relationship.

Oh and everyone does not flip out on me, a couple of people I'm not even friends with do and other people I do actually talk to off here do not start flipping out and getting abusive at me because they have deluded themselves into thinking we are having a romantic relationship.

that's your fucking problem if you can't be friends with a woman, plenty of others manage to be my friend without doing that, you don't have a right to me just because I've talked to you before

Lisa
12-15-2014, 01:21 AM
And if you call your behaviour at me carimg about someone then you can forget that, I was your friend and never was and never will be your possession

Lisa
12-15-2014, 01:23 AM
You fucking understand it this time because I'm not going to fucking explain this to you everyday, if I have to explain it to you again I'm going to start not being so nice

Plug Drugs
12-15-2014, 01:26 AM
:rofl:

Money doesn't buy immortality tim; on the contrary it usually hastens self-destruction

Lisa
12-15-2014, 01:27 AM
And I give a shit about you which is why I never actually fucking took you for a ride, never actually took the $500 you were trying to give me if I would just talk to you and why I stopped talking to you off the forum. If I didn't give a shit I would done the exact opposite of all that.

Plug Drugs
12-15-2014, 01:28 AM
I'm not asking to get closer to you lisa I just wanted to point out you're reaping what you sew

Plug Drugs
12-15-2014, 01:30 AM
And I give a shit about you which is why I never actually fucking took you for a ride, never actually took the $500 you were trying to give me if I would just talk to you and why I stopped talking to you off the forum. If I didn't give a shit I would done the exact opposite of all that.
I was trying to troll you to get back at you I didnt even have 500 dollars all my money went straighy to dope lmao

Plug Drugs
12-15-2014, 01:37 AM
Why do you keep saying I was 'abusive', everyone else here tells you to kill yourself on a daily basis, I am the least abusive person to you

You are insane

Lisa
12-15-2014, 01:40 AM
I was trying to troll you to get back at you I didnt even have 500 dollars all my money went straighy to dope lmao

Bullshit, you were trying to give me $500 if I would talk to you again

Lisa
12-15-2014, 01:42 AM
I'm not asking to get closer to you lisa I just wanted to point out you're reaping what you sew

Sow.

And seems to me you got exactly what you sowed in regards to me.

Plug Drugs
12-15-2014, 01:44 AM
You need to find a nice guy your age, not people who do meth and shit

Plug Drugs
12-15-2014, 01:46 AM
Sow.

And seems to me you got exactly what you sowed in regards to me.
I am guilty of being a voice of reason in your fucked up life

Plug Drugs
12-15-2014, 01:48 AM
Bullshit, you were trying to give me $500 if I would talk to you again

I didnt HAVE 500 dollars lol where would i get it from i was jobless and stuck living with my grandparents, i was trying to troll you for treating me like shit

Lisa
12-15-2014, 01:48 AM
Oh FFS

I'm going to stop talking to you here again.

Lisa
12-15-2014, 01:52 AM
I didnt HAVE 500 dollars lol where would i get it from i was jobless and stuck living with my grandparents, i was trying to troll you for treating me like shit

No, you did have $500, you had a job and you had been saving it to try and come here without an invite. When I stopped talkimg to you because you're delusional and do not listen you started trying to give me the $500 saying you just wanted to talk to me again. Stop your lying because literally 2 posts ago you said you did have it but spent it on drugs. Fact is you DID have it and you tried to give it to me in the hope I would talk to you again. A thankyou for not taking advantage of you would be better than lying your ass off about it now.

Plug Drugs
12-15-2014, 01:52 AM
Yer a whackjob lisa

Plug Drugs
12-15-2014, 01:53 AM
Oh FFS

I'm going to stop talking to you here again.

Bye Felicia

Lisa
12-15-2014, 01:53 AM
Not compared to you you fucking freak show

Lisa
12-15-2014, 01:55 AM
And you're on ignore now. Have a nice day.

Plug Drugs
12-15-2014, 01:57 AM
Not compared to you you fucking freak show

Yeah lol, ill admit the state of my life has been nuttier in a shorter period of time, but youve been nuttier longer

Plug Drugs
12-15-2014, 01:59 AM
Lisa watch this lets lol together
oMUpTRq8ZsE

timmy
12-15-2014, 02:08 AM
:rofl: ayży

steveyos2
12-15-2014, 05:31 AM
Posters of Meth

m0nde
12-15-2014, 07:00 AM
That was two years ago I had like one puff, not even enough to get high and I rejected repeated attempts to get me to take any, I was even talking to you at the time so pretty sure you would have noticed and if you recall I was texting you saying I had to get the fuck out of there

I took speed a few times when I was like 21, got spiked with liquid speed once when I was 18, I mean are you fuckimg retarded? I have literally listed all the drugs I've ever taken and repeatedly admit I am a fucking pot head, if I actually took meth you fucking dumbasses I'm pretty sure I would fuckimg well post about it.

how many times have I told you about how much LSD I took when I was a teenager? Like HELLO retards, if I actually took meth clearly I would just fucking say I did. Idiots.why is meth the one drug lisa is embarassed about and denies taking?

m0nde
12-15-2014, 07:07 AM
lol at taht exchange btw plugdrugs and lisa. typical, as soon as she sees that she is wrong she can't simply move on but has to take it to the next level with histrionics.

Lisa
12-15-2014, 07:08 AM
it's not you boring retarded blob

Plug Drugs
12-15-2014, 11:03 AM
why is meth the one drug lisa is embarassed about and denies taking?

Because it guts people's souls

steveyos2
12-15-2014, 12:20 PM
lol at taht exchange btw plugdrugs and lisa. typical, as soon as she sees that she is wrong she can't simply move on but has to take it to the next level with histrionics.

internutt
12-16-2014, 09:35 AM
your vagina sucks cunt

Wendy <3
08-20-2016, 02:32 AM
Ok well if you followed this at all the first time I was going to meet him he stood me up, then like a week later he texted me and had some excuse of getting injured, I decided to give him the benefit of the doubt, so I did end up meeting him and that was the day that after he left I wrote those big drug induced psychosis posts. Anyway then the next week he asked me what I was doing that night I said I wasn't doing anything so he said he would come over, I asked him what time and he said he'd let me know in a minute, a couple of hours later I texted him saying, "I take it you're not comming" and I didn't hear from him again until just now he starts texting me

It went like this,

Him - "Hey"

Me - "Really?"

Him - "Really"

Me - "Funny but I don't see an explanation"

Him - "So ur not interested"

Me - "Not in being jerked around, sorry no"

Him - "Ok"

Ugh, if he wanted to do me again common courtesy would have gone a long way. Can't even be fucked going through any more pricks this year.

:hmm: