PDA

View Full Version : yeeeaaaaah they come to snuff the junkie, oh yeah

Plug Drugs
12-14-2014, 10:50 PM
I'm still losing my mind here, why is acetaminophen still in things again??

Plug Drugs
12-14-2014, 10:55 PM
If the internet gets censored, we all go back to being poisoned by the artists of death.
Keep the fucking internet up and running, I don't care if you suddenly feel guilty and want to censor everything, that'll just piss people off, all chips are in. You clean up the medical system STARTING with quack poison tonics like acetaminophen, because there's no turning back you crazy murderous fucks

Plug Drugs
12-14-2014, 10:56 PM
Talking to imaginary bots again

Plug Drugs
12-14-2014, 11:06 PM
This stuff gets on my mind and if I don't talk about it, it builds up as guilt inside my mind and doesn't stop building up until I get it out somehow

Plug Drugs
12-14-2014, 11:07 PM
I've got writing tics or something

Plug Drugs
12-14-2014, 11:39 PM
Where is the actual study saying that acetaminophen lowers fevers? Does it exist? It wasn't just a rigged study and the glass of water the subjects drank is what actually lowered their fever?
It doesn't actually do anything for pain.

It seems that ALL it does is cause liver damage, who is giving the okay for it to be in things??? TAKE IT OUT, Jesus Christ

steveyos2
12-15-2014, 05:32 AM
only brainwashed by mtv people like you bleieve the things you believe isn't that the ultimate mindfuck

Plug Drugs
12-15-2014, 12:50 PM
only brainwashed by mtv people like you bleieve the things you believe isn't that the ultimate mindfuck

Are you fucking retarded acetaminophen kills a thousand people a year, any amount of it causes damage to liver tissue, its only in things as an abuse deterrent you fucjing idiot

Plug Drugs
12-15-2014, 12:53 PM
Its main purpose used to be to stop people who are trying to commit suicide because an antidote can be administered within a few hours, but now it is just an abuse deterrent

steveyos2
12-15-2014, 12:54 PM
just stop being gay and you'll be fine