PDA

View Full Version : I rebirthed to opposite gender

Antisera
12-16-2014, 06:14 PM
I rebirthed to opposite gender right before when they were doing black friday deals, so I just bought a mini yukata and bell fox outfit. I had already bought female wood fairy outfit with the intention on switching gender anyway.
I recommend waiting for new outfits, but the current one is pretty ugly :/
I'm trying to sell all my male stuff from the past few years but male stuff is dirt cheap compared to female stuff so it's barely worth it.

Desolation
12-16-2014, 06:59 PM
tell me about it ugh its hard out here for a bitch #transissues

maks
12-16-2014, 07:01 PM
ok i understand you dont love me the way i love you, but your behavior is simply unacceptable. its fucking obvious you are in love with ole because he tries so hard to look intellegent but nar, he's actually the biggest faggot on the forum. look im sorry i know you didnt ask for this but i just have to let you know that ole is a complete asshole and he wouldnt treat you right (even if he wasnt gay (hes a faggot )). anyway i named one of my chickens after you, i named it heidi because you can not deny thats youre real name because you told it to me back when you liked me, before you turned into a lying whore. shes my favorite chicken too. when i pick her up she knows shes my favorite because she gets so excited that im holding her, the same way i always imagined you would get excited while i held you under a tree after a picnic, but now youre a stupid lying bitch and all you want to do is spread lies about me. look im very upset right now, i just wish we could work things out and be friends again, and maybe some day you would like me again. i know that might not be very reasonable to hear now but please, i know theirs a part of you that deserves another chance, i know youre a nice person at heart. fuck you, your a stupid lying piece of garbage and i wish you were never born!

Antisera
12-16-2014, 07:10 PM
tell me about it ugh its hard out here for a bitch #transissues

My husband and I had decided my grandparents (who adopted and raised me) would never be in our children's lives long before we were pregnant.
I haven't spoken to my grandfather or his new wife in almost 2 years, and they live an 18 hour drive away. They will hopefully never find out I'm having a kid. My grandmother died in a car accident a few months ago after falling asleep at the wheel and running into a concrete pole.
I will be taking measures to block my grandfather (50s), his wife(20s), and her oldest child(14) on all social media to ensure they don't find out. I will also have to figure out how to make my Facebook private to everyone but friends. Hopefully no one will tell them.

m0nde
12-16-2014, 07:12 PM
how do you know the people here won't tell your grandfather about your all of this?

Antisera
12-16-2014, 07:17 PM
how do you know the people here won't tell your grandfather about your all of this?

That's so horrific. I've never even heard of that happening. Where do you live?

m0nde
12-16-2014, 07:19 PM
marks, how many of these accounts do you have?

maks
12-16-2014, 07:23 PM
don't look at me that's drunkpuppies

maks
12-16-2014, 07:24 PM
why doesn't anyone ever give me credit for good alts it's always the shitty ones they don;t want to own up to, can't count how many times I've been accused of being dr remulak

doctor remulak
12-16-2014, 07:48 PM
why doesn't anyone ever give me credit for good alts it's always the shitty ones they don;t want to own up to, can't count how many times I've been accused of being dr remulak

I am Doctor Remulak.

m0nde
12-16-2014, 07:49 PM
loooook who crawled out of the woodwork :/

maks
12-16-2014, 07:50 PM
ugh here we go again

Garfield
12-16-2014, 08:16 PM
reddit is like 4chan for old people

Garfield
12-16-2014, 08:16 PM