PDA

View Full Version : CAMORON

steveyos2
12-21-2014, 08:42 PM
imagine if old wrestlers used 4chanb memes like they were around back int eh day 4chan memes, like bobby eaton saying "that feeling when I'm gonna be that world champion....." and sungalsses come down from the sky

steveyos2
12-21-2014, 08:45 PM
THE BOTTOM LINE!!! answered 4 years ago
No, Bobby Eaton has never wrestled for the WWE/WWF.

The closest Eaton ever came to working for the WWF, was one time when the Midnight Express..the Dennis Condrey & Bobby Eaton version, went up to have a meeting with Vince McMahon to see if they were going to join the WWF, together with Jim Cornette.

During the meeting, all McMahon talked about was making money off of action figures, making good money with the WWF, and working for the biggest wrestling company in the U.S.

They never talked about wrestling, and the Midnights and Cornette being wrestling guys, saw that as weird.

McMahon also mentioned how both Condrey and Eaton weren't that developed physically, and that they would have to get their own stuff. This line indicated that the WWF was signing wrestlers, who were willing to become big and muscular..and that the Midnight's would have to get their own steroids. So according to Jim Cornette's book, which is where I'm getting this info from, McMahon didn't supply wrestlers with steroids, but he sort of gave them the idea that they would have to gain muscle, however they could.

The Midnight Express didn't like the meeting at all, no talk of wrestling, just talk of action figures and muscles, so they decided to stay with Jim Crockett and his NWA promoted company. They did pretty well for themselves in the NWA, and are known as one of the greatest tag teams of all time.

That meeting was the closest Eaton came to working with the WWF/WWE, other than that, he's never worked for that company.
Source:
Jim Cornette's Midnight Express Scrapbook...which I recommend, a good read.
Asker's Rating & Comment
5 out of 5
great answer thanks