PDA

View Full Version : I love windows

steveyos2
12-23-2014, 07:20 AM
every time I use anything else I have to turn my pc and wash the pain away with some windowing

steveyos2
12-23-2014, 07:21 AM
I gave windows 8 metro a try to see if maybe they were onto something not having a start menu but then I immediately went back to a start menu after about 20 seconds if that, so I've spent almost 20 seconds in metro since using windows 8 from day one cause I always had at least one start menu, but now I don't have a start menu with fucking WIDGETS I NEED WINDOWS 10 I LOVE MICROSFTO

steveyos2
12-23-2014, 07:23 AM
I hate having the actual best computer when I'm in a world with so many retards everything I like gets ruinedbecause windwos is perfect butpeople don't know how to computer so they gotta fuck it up, same with video games, assassin's creed unity ran best fo rme at max settings v1.00 the patches have made it worse becuase ubi is catering to the autistic fags who think the titan isn't the best thing to ever happen to gaming they say oh it's not a gaming card, as I run a game maxed in each monitor, oh fuck I hate everybody

steveyos2
12-23-2014, 07:23 AM
when you realize how serious I am about this you will realize why I will never date cag

steveyos2
12-23-2014, 07:24 AM
next in line for the clown faced ex-prostitute who enjoys the shittiest games on the shit pile and thinks windows is bad because she can't accept her brain is the thing that needs a serious defragging

steveyos2
12-23-2014, 07:25 AM
if everybody else died except me and microsoft it would be the best thign to ever happen to us, they'd be able to finally make what they can make and I'd finally be able to enjoy it