PDA

View Full Version : is it safe to sell steam accounts or even if you delete and change your info can hackers still get to my bank account with $1.69

steveyos2
12-24-2014, 07:27 AM
after buying unity on disk and installing it and having only uplay pop up and not needing steam anywhere around at all not running not installed and even dragon age with origin no steam needed it feels so good I can finally get away from the worst thing to ever happen to gaming but I kinda wanna sell my acocunt it has over 70 games most of them brand new, shitty games I don't like and never finished but I could get a few bucks off it worth a shot

steveyos2
12-24-2014, 07:29 AM
but then do I have to go into certain games to clear out my info and stuff too I'll check on this when my ass stops hurting but I figure this would be the place to ask

steveyos2
12-24-2014, 07:30 AM
in case you're wondering, I bought beamNG from their website don't need steam and the only other game I have on steam worth playing is arma 3 which I will be buying on disk unless breaking point comes out standalone then I"ll juts be getting that

steveyos2
12-24-2014, 07:39 AM
uninstalilng it just felt so good to watch all those horrible games slip away into wherever my desktop's toilet is it was just pure bliss

steveyos2
12-24-2014, 07:42 AM
I really wish I didn't use steveyos_tell_em and steveyoooooooooooooooo as my origin and uplay names but you know how they used to suck really bad so you'd just make quick accounts with yoru rela name then end up losing that shit with no way to recover it if I had dashlane back then I would be set righ tnow but also at the same time I don't even want to use steve any more I'm pretty much using rubycalaber everywhere I go because I relized the internet is full of the worst people ontheplanet and I don't want a single thing to do w/ any of them so whatever

lnopia the great
12-24-2014, 12:33 PM
:btrash:

steveyos2
12-24-2014, 06:52 PM
help

steveyos2
12-24-2014, 06:52 PM
don't worry gonna get payday 2 with my perk points as a direct download or on disk if it's on disk