PDA

View Full Version : I actually thought the new call of dutys not even the newest but newer ones maybe too had like

steveyos2
12-28-2014, 07:33 AM
I haven't played call of duty since the ww2 one treyarch made for last gen I think it was called call of duty 3 can't remember and barely played that, then I knew the ones after were suck jobs but I can't believe it I just watched the latest ones adn it's literally like wow, I mean I know I"m over here talking about unity being the worst ac and there's been billions of ac's and there's been no improvement but after watching what call of duty people not only play but pay so much more to play with premium, oh my god, like that's scary dude wow I don't know that's just the worst thing I've ever seen this is way worse than plug drug's fucking tylenol pussy fag shit this right here, call of duty, is creating our real non fictional zombie apocalypse, these people have put 99% of their lives, fuck, into a 60fps mind altering state fujcking full of goverment ufo kacen /*\ kacen /*\ tin foil fucking oh fuck

steveyos2
12-28-2014, 07:35 AM
oh my god it's such a simple game it's too simple and it's ughhhhhhhhhhh it's literally unreal tournament, now if it was viewed as the 90's game it is that'd be one thing but people literally play it until it's a part of their soul and their life and then they just play it more and it's not that fucking fun even if you like twitch based unrealistic shooting games call of duty is not even close to one of the best, fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck I really didn't expect the ones thatJUST CAME OUTt hose new ones, it's the exct same thing, fuckinmg no wonder EA had dice do this with battlefield

steveyos2
12-28-2014, 07:36 AM
at least all those shitty mmorpg games being released left and right while they might all be exactly teh same and they might be even worse than call of duty at least there's more than one thing to do, my god at least there's more than one thing to do, wow, wow wowwwow

steveyos2
12-28-2014, 07:39 AM
any time I think I hear a girl's voice I go to the window to see and possibly j o I wish I was born without a sex drive because literally if not for just being a human and having no control over it I literally dn't give a fuck and even don't liek typing the words sedx drive or any of that or anything I hate all humans I don't want to be with any of them I don't trust any of them I am really happy with the plan I have in my head which involves living forever and never doing the deed even if something came around that made dicks huge 100% safe 100% worked super alien science actually maybe I'd do it if they could turn me into my second life avatar p[robably with her dick too

steveyos2
12-28-2014, 07:41 AM
but I like me too much to wanna change to that anyway, if I had to choose bewteen that or this otehr choice I'd choose this one: I'd rather be able to be me because physically let's face it I hit the jackpot I am the next tommy chong and I'm infinitley better in teh brain area too by a lucky as fuck idk how reason so I'm perfect, so perfect that even though I'd love to be a hot trap i'd rather just never do that and instead stay me and be abl eto morph into e40 and mike tyson both only when necessary while on the job

steveyos2
12-28-2014, 07:43 AM
this is why I'm the best poster and if you guys gave me the change in your couch cushions I am very certain I could get something together to give to one of my several friends in the several entertainment industries and I could get my own industry set up within the next few years if that since I can't even wait that long

steveyos2
12-28-2014, 07:44 AM
what I do would work much better as visual media not as forum posts, I don't belong here, mannnnnnnnn, get me outta here and I'll take you w/ me everyone except lisa