PDA

View Full Version : ybm

Desolation
12-28-2014, 09:59 PM
y b m .

steveyos2
12-28-2014, 10:03 PM
I was gonna make a thread but I"ll post it in this one since you know the horrors that is ruby in real life and know he needs this and that you and I both love him and want to help him so I'm doing this for him and I"m doing this for you so here's the good news, me and ruby are playing far cry 4 together and recording it and since well I've got neighbors upstairs almost killing their kids getting in stand offs with cops, neigbors downstiars dressing like hipster fag and one using loud vibrating bed, and literal motherland afrcains to my left, who are usually never loud idk if they've ever been bad neighbors they seem really great, and I think puero ricans who occasionally argue so vionelty I get a boner to my right, oh myh god at first I was gonna say that this justifies me screaming really loud disturbing the neighbors by screaming the word nigger then I just relized the only fucking people who would be hearing me that I actually dont' midn, are, niggers, wow, wow ok

steveyos2
12-28-2014, 10:04 PM
the good news is the niggers are on the far side of my room other side of the house and a drive way between, so I can shut my door and my windows and should be all set, I just don't want them to hear me cause I don't want them to think of kunta rainbow and star tto cry like cberry does

steveyos2
12-28-2014, 10:06 PM
I was waiting until I moved into a single family house with no neighbors but that's still about six months away and I can't wait any more anyway, me and ruby are the two funniest people on the itnernet, idk how he ended up with it but he's got comedy timing and rhythm like he's the reencarnation fo richard pryor to the point he can make 4chan quotes hilarious and it's not even just his accent, and me I'm me no explnation needed, and I'm sitting here watching fags on youtube get so many hits with being oh I hate modern humans more than any other humans so bad so many hits so little talent but no competition

steveyos2
12-28-2014, 10:08 PM
I'ma crush the competition keepin fjs winnin, keepin meat spinnin, trickin out my anus in mianus on my knees til my shins splint, need a little break can I really say no when I don't even think it's rape

steveyos2
12-28-2014, 10:11 PM
https://bankbluntsandreups.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/tumblr_n232zvszrr1qbdq6ko1_1280.jpg

steveyos2
12-28-2014, 10:12 PM
I look at her and just want her to go away, idk who it is, but I hate humans so much, oh I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate