PDA

View Full Version : Yearly desolation new years thread - - 2015

Desolation
12-30-2014, 11:44 PM
whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa we made it! haha!! what a year it was wowzowie im glad its over but i would say it was really a one to be remembered! how was yours? i dont have the motivation to type this as i normally do but im gonna try my best i suppose. lets just say that this year was a bit more special than most. i think 2015 is gonna be a big one and ijust hope all my slutty sultry silly slimey sandies are here to support me through it. lord knows, im gonn need ur love and compassion this year. one the real its gonna be blowin up huge around here real soon. we're talking internet meetups, drama, ddosing, forum raids, you name it. its about to get crazy and we're all in for a wild ride. buckle up, grab a couple pockie stickxs this is one of the hstroy orkbs i ro at least if i fcant even rwrite this right now like im actually so fucking cold in this room and my fingers are all frozen up its like a fucking snow emoji in ehrer i think im gonna fucking start over after my shower im going to put trickling hot water all over my body and then come back and type some more maybe ill think of some good promopts and oneliners in there orobalby not ill probaly just get on tilt aobut ju-... you kno the one. the one that got away. the fish you just couldnt real in the one thats bound to break ur heart yet you still chase her like a red baloon floating up towards the heavens you dont believe in, yeah that girl. shes the one boys and to tell you the truth ill never get to grab her by the throat and thrust into her possibly tight pussy and feel her vaginal walls contract around my pussy which i think sicssorong with her would be ilarious cause she'd probably make me laugh doiuring the process oh and shoouts out to my boy reno we had a prttty good war of wards on skype it went from meta to personal to hyper meta and back again name another fuckboi online you can do that with and ill find you a couple of faggots that hate barbra streisenad lyrics so i mean like im iher oh fuck the fans on im fucking freezing hold on..........thats better but their fucking lihhght switch in this room is backwards so i went in the dark for 2 seconds was ctulalyl kinda terrified theres no (:0 theres no nightlight in here (hug) but im still reppin xo til the death of oe me that might be on my list of new years let me read you my new years resolutions so far hold on let me pull it up on my iphone 6 yep new technology hahha hah ok new years resolutions number 1 i wanna defintatley get back to being in good shape fuck this eating a slice of pumpkin pie at 3 pm nd then maybe some dinner at like 11 pm im gonna hit teh hardwood and start dunking on niggers at the rec again ok nuber 2 yall probaly dont know this about me but my vision fucking sucks probably from squirintg at pictures of rubycalabers semen rolling down alison bries face for so many years but i need to start wearing my contacts more theyre like leave in for 30 days but im so fucking lazy i wont do it so im just blind all the time number 3 wanna start golfing more i got a golfing fthing set up with a friend i hope we go out and by the 4th hole im not on tilt enough to let him not fuck me in my ass with his huge cock and let me suck his smene off his 9 iron like a good sissy slut oh and what was unbmer 4 idk if what it was gonna read up oh yeah i wanna start using xoxoxoxo more instead of l o l x d dddxd beause i feel its more personal means more and isnt so put-offish i know it can really make people supset but wheatever fuckit itt see there i go again putting off i should be like Sorry but good evening xoxo i even backspaced to correct evening spelling jesus this xo shit is actually so fucking legit im gonna use that oh and btw the J GIRL or ju.. dfgudsfisdfsufsdhfas hgasb hgsdn gsd shes actually got me on hella tilt i stalkedher facebook a bit tonight and shes having fun without me idk how i feel about that but its got me flipping through girls on tinder hella fast one replied to me she was kinda cute wef ucked around a bit on snapchat but it didnt really go anywhere like i want to fuck her face but i don even wanever wanna talk to her again so thts over i suppose not to mention she lives 19 mins away and at this house i dont have access to a car well actually i do but its my aunts and i dont want to jump in her fucking grandma car and go fuck some unintersting bar slut jesus christ fcuking Spurs lost again tonight whatever fuckit ifsandoh anan and oh btw i thnk im actuall y going to enjoy 2015 tbh like i know ths new years letter is pretty emo or w/e but i actually got a lot done in 2014 and i have a posiitive looking future i also have a new gaming computer so i know theres like only 2 people still reading this that talk to me on spkype daily so w/e i cant wait to play games with ou D: : D :^_^_^__^ its gonna be kinda fun and mybe tll distract me from the fact that i actually hav ea real caraeeer for once and thats ind of scary also moving back home isnt the biggest deal but i wont be able to store chained girl bodies inamymore so that outlet in my life is out the window im going to have to just stick to video games and alcohol and other ~dEsInGnEr DrUGs~ to get my vice oh and internet meetups speaking of that theres like 50 people on the internet i want to meet up and buy drinks for like a good beta fuckboi cakeboy bitch that i am so like i guess with all th emonsey i have made/wuill make in 2015 that cna be easily funded also sxsw should be hecka dopeif tyoure into that sorta thing jeuss christ im dgrowing facial hair and it s so fucking uncomfortable how to depoepl wear this stuff is aeveryone not as carnival prize high on the autism scale like me cause i feel every. fucking. whikser like i dont ucking hagve a metaphor here it just fucking hurts i should really go take that shower now but my ocusins gonna be there doing some gay line dancing or talking about college expierences about how crazy his 8 am classes were lol!11 fuck off fucking piece fojdfsuisdhfuiadfshsdlu iaghawsdpgrsiuf e ewb whatever i dgot to play his xboxone and that was retty gay so w atned to play smash and guess what his smash CD is water damaged like fucjk iing christ ill play more low priority brood games oh wait i did that and it was fucking miserible on 500 ping andnbroking broken as usfujckikngk internet that im on i just wnat to hlok holyd on this is flaling off the fucking rails im gonna tdrink a huge class of water right now like its right next t2 me ok where we go ok actually feel so much better now that i did that even a couple neck and nukcle cracks made me feels o much better i swear like simple stuff like that or a good cup of coffee can really improve your mood i should really write a book about how sipping on a 2 pm smoothie can turn an awful day into way more tolerable it would be like a book or blog for faggots who are too sissy to smoke cigarettes so i think 2015 will be something special just as long as i dont fuck things up or get too reclusive i wish you the best rubynets and thanks for being my friends and alsways making me laugh keep in mind this is just my opinions and dont reflect the oiopindio nds fsdof ther efothrubynet s soso take it easy oh yeah xoxoo~

petafile
12-31-2014, 12:49 AM
yearly :0replies:

TheLizardWhisperer
12-31-2014, 03:54 AM
my vision fucking sucks probably from squirintg at pictures of rubycalabers semen rolling down alison bries face for so many years

He really needs to get a new camera that doesn't make everything so dark.

jon
12-31-2014, 07:27 AM
Sony was hacked

TheLizardWhisperer
12-31-2014, 07:30 AM
Jons immune system is getting hacked by cag's hiv

jon
12-31-2014, 08:06 AM
hirez unlocked all the gods in smite, i went 12-4 with loki i'm getting better at that, probably will have mastery 1 by the weekend at the rate i play matches

going to start using xbalanque i think i have the hang of him, he's got a free CC immunity built into his slot 3 ability so he never needs to buy purification beads to shit all over baby's first ares match; probably you'll still get rolled if ares is doing wombo-combo with zeus (LOL, STACKS) but you could dodge any of poseidon, hades, kukulkan, ra, chaac, all those one-shot high damage output combos, and also the wimpy AoE ares+hades combo that never fucking works lol

his bola hits at least as hard as cupid does (pretty fucking hard) with comparable stacks (plus the slot 1 skill turned on) while only being a fraction slower, so he's actually a ranged+physical that benefits from either mana or damage buff which doubles his flexibility for increased DPS output, with the additional psychological benefit of being a sleeper killer: everybody knows loki+dmg is going to fuck you up so an organized team will heavily faggot patrol the enemy loki, but nobody notices xbalanque with a mana buff on him and thinks "watch out, cupid on steroids"

during the previous rotation he was the most prevalent god across all match wins (statistically speaking having him on your team means you win) with a high usage factor (statistically speaking the win rate is more meaningful than a win rate from a god that only has a few uses) according to smiterepo.com; now that he isn't free anymore he dropped off that chart, but his actual abilities and stats have not changed

apollo has taken his place with highest win rate for uses by an overwhelming number of uses over all the other gods, the next closest being agni, loki and nemesis (no surprise there) and both apollo and xbalanque are hunters so pretty much these are the best choices right now for winning matches

welcome to 2015

m0nde
12-31-2014, 08:08 AM
steveystyle for twennyfitteen

jon
12-31-2014, 08:13 AM
lol sorting by bans is also funny, kali vastly outstrips all other gods in number of bans, has a medium-fidelity win rate of only 47%, and yet has a K:D above 1 meaning people who play kali are fucking scumbags who steal kills and then die a lot and lose the match then get banned for feeding

that pretty much is my experience, kali is the shittiest god

TheLizardWhisperer
12-31-2014, 08:31 AM
Oh no it's progressed from hiv to full blown aids. He's even playing mobas

steveyos2
12-31-2014, 10:05 AM
Oh no it's progressed from hiv to full blown aids. He's even playing mobas

steveyos2
12-31-2014, 11:08 AM
fjs gurl scoutz

steveyos2
12-31-2014, 11:08 AM