PDA

View Full Version : I second hand smoke.....

dcent
12-06-2012, 08:48 PM
also I took a crap once in the middle of the day in the middle of the street.

I just dropped trou, squatted and let er rip..... people were staring.... they had this look like they were disgusted, then one guy came up to me, shook my hand and said :well sir, though I dont approve of your methods, I respect of your level of conviction".... it is what everyone was thinking.

xoxo
12-06-2012, 09:02 PM
I used to know a girl we called "Pine Cone" her name was Sandy and we also called her "Randy Rotten Box"... she used to unashamedly shit anywhere, like literally you could be walking along with her and she would just walk up to a trash can, pull down her pants and shit in it... we used to also get her to shit on people's dorrsteps who we didn't like.

She was funny yet disgusting to have around.

dcent
12-06-2012, 10:21 PM
gross.

women shouldnt be allowed to deficate. their anuses should be sewn shut and only unstitched on weekends for sodomy.

colostomy bags should be installed at about belly button level to prevent whorish mid drift showings while not being too high to impede breast play, and not too low to distract from the unstitching of anuses for sodomy.

also, before the sodomy, you could pour a 2 liter jug of vinegar and water in to the colostomy bag hole and do jumping jacks to wash out .......... you know, really get cleaned up in there........ for the sodomy.

Lexi Persimmons
12-06-2012, 10:24 PM
dcent how much anus do you eat a week?

xoxo
12-06-2012, 10:25 PM
gross.

women shouldnt be allowed to deficate. their anuses should be sewn shut and only unstitched on weekends for sodomy.

colostomy bags should be installed at about belly button level to prevent whorish mid drift showings while not being too high to impede breast play, and not too low to distract from the unstitching of anuses for sodomy.

also, before the sodomy, you could pour a 2 liter jug of vinegar and water in to the colostomy bag hole and do jumping jacks to wash out .......... you know, really get cleaned up in there........ for the sodomy.LMAO

I've got to go a decent bud awaits me

POST MORE!

timmy
12-06-2012, 10:25 PM
i bet he puts ramen to shame