PDA

View Full Version : i get to be mr codone for a few days

Plug Drugs
12-06-2012, 10:52 PM
it must be pay day tomorrow, because plug drugs is making another thread about getting high
a 2 week tolerance break was well-needed, can barely wait til tomorrow morning! woo hoo! work is going to be a breeze tomorrow, this is the happiest ive been all month.
Living without drugs sucks - but so does living for drugs... perhaps I should just learn to live with the drugs, and enjoy the ride

dcent
12-06-2012, 10:58 PM
you need to stop quitting on life and begin actively advancing your social status.

drugs are a way to hide from reality.

I dont need to hide from anything.

I drink a bottle of rum and I am good to go, I have the lucid clarity of a fucking pit viper and the strength of will of a grizzly bear and chainsaws for arms.

Lexi Persimmons
12-06-2012, 10:59 PM
http://i.imgur.com/sydmf.jpg

Plug Drugs
12-06-2012, 11:29 PM
wrong, drugs are a way to enhance reality

dcent
12-06-2012, 11:34 PM
my reality is already fully enhanced.

if clouding your mind is a way to enhance your life, then I feel sorry for you old friend.

dcent
12-06-2012, 11:34 PM
its like my mom pressed up down up down left left right right A B select start when I was born and I have full powerups from birth.

Plug Drugs
12-06-2012, 11:42 PM
my reality is already fully enhanced.

if clouding your mind is a way to enhance your life, then I feel sorry for you old friend.

bull shit. The unconscious mind filters out things the Will considers "useless"; drugs are a way to turn off this filter.

We are, by nature, selfish self-centered pigs; every time you've ever made a selfless decision made out of "love", you were truly just doing it as means to an end.. you would not be selfless if there was nothing in it for you - your will wouldn't allow it.

Drugs allow us to defy our nature by altering activity in the Central Nervous System directly. When taking drugs (especially psychedelics), we think like Gods might think.

dcent
12-07-2012, 12:02 AM
bull shit. The unconscious mind filters out things the Will considers "useless"; drugs are a way to turn off this filter.

We are, by nature, selfish self-centered pigs; every time you've ever made a selfless decision made out of "love", you were truly just doing it as means to an end.. you would not be selfless if there was nothing in it for you - your will wouldn't allow it.

Drugs allow us to defy our nature by altering activity in the Central Nervous System directly. When taking drugs (especially psychedelics), we think like Gods might think.

classic jewish question of morality.

"are there truly any selfless acts?"

way to make a thousand year old enigma sound like a fucking new school, hippy psychology bullshit insightfull analogy.

god damnit guy.

Plug Drugs
12-07-2012, 12:11 AM
it sucks being right all the time