PDA

View Full Version : Sticky: taking donations need nexus 4

steveyos
12-07-2012, 04:15 AM
I'll be making money developing for it so I'll be able to pay everyone back with bonus

steveyos
12-07-2012, 04:16 AM
(yes ignore the faults, phones are gonna have terrible ideas until we can build out own like desktops)

OK so see how that says out instead of our? out always takes forever to get the cursor where it should be, if this problem still exists on android 4.2 quite frankly I will murder whoever made linux because they didn't think ahead to touch screen technology, it's not like google should just actually invent something no let's take the apple route and use an outdated OS as mobile, not fixing the above incorrect word

steveyos
12-07-2012, 04:20 AM
literally spend 99% of my time on this forum trying to see ithe cursor and what's being typed I don't k ow what's on the screen until after I manage to post and even getting the reply button to stay on the screen and then even when it does it doesn't necessarily mean it's ready to be clicked.

steveyos
12-07-2012, 04:21 AM
I wonder how blackberry is doing, definitely better than apple and probably better than android

sex with dead people
12-07-2012, 08:58 AM
Android sucks pretty bad. I won't ever buy another one.

steveyos
12-07-2012, 09:56 AM
if there was anything better I'd gladly switch but android is the only one you can turn into a completely different thing than what it originally is and wrestling revolution best game

m0nde
12-07-2012, 05:05 PM
ask the rhodle island welfare fairy for a nexus phone for christmas, bRO