PDA

View Full Version : Lisa do you really think you can just destory rubynet and then run away to fjs and find a new secret forum to post on

Autistic Spectrum
01-09-2015, 11:27 AM
do you honestly think that's how this whole thing is going to play out???,, remeber what happend last time you foudn a new comdey fourm to post on, it did not end well ifrc

Autistic Spectrum
01-09-2015, 11:27 AM
The unstickying of retarded topics is the start, my other threats are not yet enacted but will be if necessary.

I have destroyed my accounts at ruby's so that even I can't fix them this time but I may return there if and when it is no longer literally embarassing to be seen posting with such garbage, I have a brand new account and fuck you pathetic losers a big wad of green rep cum to weild against the powers of evil. I am in no rush, I am here because this forum is more obscure and also because teknorat called me again but we came to terms this time. I do have another forum that is reasonably busy and uncensored that I am enjoying but I will never be sharing that with any of you so as you don't ruin it, it is my back-up plan forum and I'm doing just fine there. It's pretty good.

Autistic Spectrum
01-09-2015, 11:28 AM
your in big fucking trouble now lisa

Autistic Spectrum
01-09-2015, 11:36 AM
i had to sign up as gordon on fjs , pls tell me the name of the fourm before this goes any futher lisa

steveyos2
01-09-2015, 11:38 AM
gordon ramsey

Autistic Spectrum
01-09-2015, 11:56 AM
when she logs on i am going to be all like LISA THIS IS YOUR FATHER GORDON TELL ME WHAT NEW FOURM YOU ARE POSTING ON AND CLEAN YOUR ROOM!

steveyos2
01-09-2015, 01:09 PM
ehehehehhehehehehehe