PDA

View Full Version : Ruby and Teknorat erotic fan fact episode one

Lisa the Meter Maid
01-10-2015, 10:37 PM
I posted this on FJS but I feel it should be enjoyed by a larger audience, so grab the hand cream, get a tissue, sit back and enjoy.....

EROTIC FAN NON-FIC

"Alright matey boy let's play some DayZ." Ruby says seductively to teknorat.

"I've got an epic troll, let's both take pictures of our dick, measure them and then show each other and then jerk off together on a picture and compare cum stains. You can make a mega thread about it and it will troll everyone heh kek." Teknorat sexually suggests.

Ruby replies in a deeply aroused viceral voice, " Oh HO! Yes my fuck boy matey boy, let's do that."

Teknorat gets a huge erection on hearing ruby's dirty sexy scottish accent agree with his proposal.

"We're not gay though because I jerked off to my sister this morning, but this will be an epic troll, everyone will be so trolled and I'll sticky the thread with my cum." Ruby assures teknorat

"No, we'll BOTH sticky the thread with our cum, no bum stuff though.... but I'll send you a pic of my juicy bum just to get you started but we aren't faggots." teknorat tells ruby while wiping the dick cheese off his cock, teknorat has already started masturbating.

"Wait, we need a pic of a girl to jerk off onto so we don't look gay" says Ruby.

"Uh yeah sure, uh.... what about Anne Frank, we could both jerk off to Anne Frank and then it won't be gay" Teknorat is a little hurt that the naked pics of himself he gave to ruby with his juicy bum are not enough.

"I'm not a virgin anymore, I had sex with the dildo that came with the robot vagina I bought." Ruby brags.

"Yep you're pro now mate" Teknorat replies but is tired of talking, he just wants to simultaneously cum with ruby and save the pictures for the prosterity of future jerk off sessions.

"You know I won't play DayZ with anyone else without you my lov... I mean matey boy, I never meant to hurt you that time I played with jon steveyos and Lisa, but Lisa is such the man that I couldn't help myself, I never will again my lov... i mean matey boy."

"Are we going to do this or what?" Teknorat is now impatient and now hurting about being reminded about the time that ruby cheated on him.

Will ruby and teknorat get past the hurt of ruby's indiscretions on DayZ? Will ruby and teknorat finally complete the "epic troll" and cum together in an explosion of orgasmic mateship? I think you know the answer but STEIGH TOONT for episode two of ruby and teknorat fan non-fic for all the gorey details.

Autistic Spectrum
01-10-2015, 10:37 PM
nobody read it on fjs and nobody's gonan read it here

Lisa the Meter Maid
01-10-2015, 10:39 PM
Yes they did and yes they will if they want to get their jollies they know what to read

m0nde
01-10-2015, 10:42 PM
more spam, another entry in lisa.txt something more no one's ever going to read

Lisa the Meter Maid
01-10-2015, 10:43 PM
Jealous because not only are all my posts read by they are often reposted in other forums, hell cags even posting about it in the herp which is incidently where you belong with your lover marco m0nde

m0nde
01-10-2015, 10:45 PM
how worked up can she get in the 5 minutes she's been back?

Lisa the Meter Maid
01-10-2015, 10:47 PM
Not as much you you retarded loser. That is literally what m0nde starts posting when he gets upset and angry, that whoever is upsetting him is supposedly worked up and angry. He's a moron who projects constantly.

It's pretty clear that I'm pretty happy ATM sorry to burst your delusional bubble there sid.

m0nde
01-10-2015, 10:48 PM
lol, the posts are getting longer

TheLizardWhisperer
01-10-2015, 11:13 PM
I posted this on FJS but I feel it should be enjoyed by a larger audience, so grab the hand cream, get a tissue, sit back and enjoy.....

>larger audience
>rubynet
>implying

Also hand cream and tissues lmfao genitally mutilated Americans.

rubycalaber
01-10-2015, 11:14 PM

I like how everyone in the community freely admits they lurk fjs lmao

fjs shall always

and will always

win again

Autistic Spectrum
01-10-2015, 11:15 PM
i made like 5000 posts there as gordon you charin shitting retard

timmy
01-10-2015, 11:16 PM
remove all of lisas rep make her -10000

Lisa the Meter Maid
>larger audience
>rubynet
>implying

Also hand cream and tissues lmfao genitally mutilated Americans.I'll never forget you and steveyos were there for me during by stubborn impass with ruby

Autistic Spectrum
herp tim for spamming!

timmy
01-10-2015, 11:17 PM
-10000 lisas rep and herp me is a fair deal

Autistic Spectrum
01-10-2015, 11:18 PM
i made lisa a new accoutn jsut so i could neg rep her

Autistic Spectrum
01-10-2015, 11:18 PM
changing the gtreen dick to the red dick on her account is so satisfying

Lisa the Meter Maid
01-10-2015, 11:19 PM
-10000 lisas rep and herp me is a fair dealI'll take that deal.

Autistic Spectrum
01-10-2015, 11:20 PM
paul hogan was your people's greatest export and look what happend to him

TheLizardWhisperer
01-11-2015, 12:29 AM
Episode two when

Lisa the Meter Maid
01-11-2015, 12:31 AM
Episode two when

I may do that tonight, I've got to be aroused and inspired

Lisa the Meter Maid
01-11-2015, 12:45 AM
Actually that's a better thing I can do rather than roll around in the herp, I'll get on that

i'll go work on it in notepad because I don't trust this forum with big posts and saving work

juji
01-11-2015, 01:03 AM

juji
01-11-2015, 01:04 AM
"I'm not a virgin anymore, I had sex with the dildo that came with the robot vagina I bought." Ruby brags.

:rofl:

Lisa the Meter Maid
01-11-2015, 01:36 AM
EPISODE TWO

"I bought you something ruby" Teknorat presents ruby with a sportsgirl bag.

"What is it?" Ruby asks as he opens the bag, his long luxurious fingernails reach into the bag, he feels something soft

"I just thought we might like to slip into something more comfortable before slipping into each other." Teknorat winks at ruby.

Inside the sportsgirl bag are two big comfy girl's tracksuit pants. Ruby pulls the tracksuit pants out of the bag, tears of joy begin to well in his eyes, this had been a dream of his ever since teknorat told him he wanted to snuggle with him in girls' tracksuit pants on a podcast. The fabric is soft and ruby holds it to his cheek, "Oh tek, matey boy" Ruby sighs.

"Shall we?" teknorat moves towards ruby who is sitting in a chair that smells faintly of feces.

teknorat reaches into the bag on ruby's lap and as he reaches the bottom the bag to take the other tracksuit pants he feels something like a single heart beat resulting in a firm lump against his hand, his hand lingers and he smiles.

teknorat begins to unbuckle his belt while trying to maintain eye contact with ruby, ruby's eyes dart around the room, seemingly to look almost everywhere but refusing to meet teknorat's intense male gaze but his eyes lower as teknorat removes his work pants, his cold aluminium batton that extends 36 inches drops to the floor with teknorat's pants and staring ruby right in the eye is another more fleshy and warm batton which is now fully extended.

"Put them on" Teknorat leans down to tell ruby. Ruby is still clutching the tracksuit pants which are absorbing the sweat from his hands. Teknorat then steps into his pair of tracksuit pants pulling them up over his erection which can now be seen poking firmly out from under the tracksuit, he walks to ruby's bed and lays down on his side beckoning to ruby. "Big spoon or little spoon?" teknorat asks ruby.

Ruby stands up, naked as usual, a small brown smeared stain on the chair he was sitting on, ruby had mostly cleaned it from his little accident but just couldn't get rid of that spot, he steps into the tracksuit pants and walks to the side of the bed considering his options as teknorat looks earnestly up at him. "Big spoon." ruby announces and he climbs into bed and rolls teknorat further onto his stomach and holds him firmly.

what happens next?will ruby's virginity remain intact? Will there be any bum stuff? will teknorat ever get to be the big spoon? STEIGH TOONT for episode three where the answers to this and more will be revealed.

Lisa the Meter Maid
01-11-2015, 01:39 AM
Ruby's hands aren't the only one sweating I tell you, this is hard work phew!

Lisa the Meter Maid
01-11-2015, 01:51 AM
i can tell you it's going to get real rough in episode 3

juji
01-11-2015, 02:06 AM
I believe it's 4chan fan fiction quality, let me make my own fan fiction which is more reasonable

Lisa the Meter Maid
01-11-2015, 02:14 AM
I believe it's 4chan fan fiction quality, let me make my own fan fiction which is more reasonable

Lol ok, you make a much more reasonable fan fact episode and maybe I learn a thing or two, we'll see

Get to it, I'm exhausted after episode 2

TheLizardWhisperer
01-11-2015, 02:35 AM
Exhausted from masturbating.

Yes elz let's see your fanfic I'm sure it is much better than Lisa's.

Lisa the Meter Maid
01-11-2015, 02:42 AM
Exhausted from masturbating.

Yes elz let's see your fanfic I'm sure it is much better than Lisa's.

Much more reasonable