PDA

View Full Version : Elz, Cag and Lisa erotic fan fiction episode G

juji
01-11-2015, 05:01 AM
Once upon a time in California, Elz apologized Lisa via internet chat that elz is trying to convince Lisa to come in California, Lisa wasn't mentally prepared but she bravely agreed it, Elz have sent financial support to Lisa to get airplane ticket from Sydney international airport to LAX. Lisa takes a ride while she is smiling at window.

Meanwhile, Elz is trying hard to convince with cag that she is evading his hundreds of messages until one message that changed her mind, elz' confession, cag agreed to hang out with Elz somewhere in Morro Bay, cag was very afraid because she thinks she could cheat Jon but it's not involved with relationship.

Lisa is arriving at LAX, a personal driver found Lisa in arrival area, Lisa was told that personal driver will take care of herself by Elz, Lisa put her dirty and broken baggages into the trunk of car and goes road to Morro Bay.

6 hours of driving... Lisa and personal driver took a break in Carl's Jr Burger when they are hungry and finally arrived in Motel 6 where Lisa takes a rest, personal driver threw away dirty baggages and escaped quickly. Lisa yelled "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU????!!!!" at road. Lisa takes her baggages and enter the room, takes her iPad to message to Elz "HEY YOU IDIOT IM HERE, THAT PERSONAL DRIVER SON OF BITCH THREW AWAY MY BAGGAGES FOR NO REASON" then Elz replied "Calm down, my sweet girl, Im really happy you are, I will take care of this personal driver, make sure to rest well and we will meet tomorrow, also I will send you another polite personal driver" Lisa understands and takes a rest.

Personal driver arrived at Elz' mansion, Elz delivered a envelope with thousands of dollars to this driver, Elz said "You made a good job" then driver "It's pleasure to work with you" Elz doesnt understand what he says but he doesnt care and said bye.

Next day...

Lisa woke up and takes a shower that she hasn't showered during one week. Lisa is doing a makeover which she isnt mastered, now she is done with cleanliness and hygiene. Lisa is waiting to personal driver...

Meanwhile, Cag woke up and takes a shower that she did frequently, after of this, she does a professional makeover , now she is done with everything, but she picked pepper spray if she thinks that Elz could rape her and put away on her female bag.

Lisa encountered another personal driver and leave. Lisa is very :hyper: to meet him.

Cag uses her car and leave. Cag was hoping he could meet Elz without problem.

They parked somewhere and walk along toward to point of reunion... apparently they are looking for elz... *plays suspense music* they noticed each other which is really weird.

Lisa: Wha... are you Clarissa?????!

Cag: Li..Lisasa... what the fuck!

Besides, Elz is appeared.

Elz: Hello my sweet girls, what a surprise, hahaha!

now ladies reply:

Lisa: YOU FUCKING BETRAYER SERIOUSLY WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT I DONT KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON ASDFAFFADFASFADFS!!!!

Cag: Elz, you fucking weirdo! I'm not going to stay here longer!

Elz: Wait, wait, let me explain...

Lisa: Why would you bring that ugly skank? I fucking hate her!

Cag: That Lisa is freaking psycho would humillate me at public!

Lisa: you fucking ugly clown...

apparently they are starting to fight more like :argument:

now it's starting the show catfight but Elz separated it from the fight

Elz: Enough, let's chill out, violence is not solution, you better know, I invited you so we can enjoy in the restaurant.

Then Lisa and Cag understand... (Elz was extremely hoping about Lisa can control herself)

Now inside of the restaurant, Lisa and Cag feel very uncomfortable at this moment, Elz is trying to motivate about their lives so he can cheer them up.

Lisa and Cag made a truce, now Elz is glad.

They laugh, they talk about forums, they cheer each other, they are happy.

So they are eating the best foods.

After all, they did brofist to cag and lisa, Elz wants to bring these ladies to his mansion. Now Elz paid the bills, Lisa and Cag tought they are supposed to pay but they are happy because Elz can handle it.

They leave from restaurant, then Elz presents a Limo that Lisa and Cag are impressed

They are reaching to Elz' mansion, Lisa and Cag are very surprised because they didn't know Elz has luxury mansion :hypno:

http://www.luxurywallpapers.net/wp-content/uploads/Mansion-with-palm-trees-and-double-pool_www.LuxuryWallpapers.net_.jpg

Lisa and Cag are peering and contemplating on inside of mansion, Elz brings them to his bedroom of Love

http://houseroomdesign.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/romantic-bedroom-color-ideas-luxury-1024x546.jpg

Lisa and cag were like WOW :shock:

Elz, Lisa and cag sit together at bed, apparently Lisa and cag are feeling kind of nervous, then Elz tried to touch them as massage, make their faces blush... Elz touches at cheeks of cag, now elz kisses on mouth of cag as romantic kiss, then Cag is shocked... now cag instantly falls in love with Elz, Lisa saw this... she feels that she is going to cry, however Elz started to kiss on mouth of Lisa as french kiss, Lisa's heart is going to explode due to love of Elz, they are done with kissing, now Elz touches to cag's back neck and lisa's back neck are starting to join... Lisa and Cag are kissing during 5 minutes. Lisa and cag are in love each other, Elz is removing his shirt that give stunning look to Lisa and Cag, they are very excited due to Elz's muscle body:

http://sixpackmuscles.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/a503b228-64c0-4c29-877d-2b1730aff735.bmp

They are removing their clothes each other, and they are having sex as threesome, Elz is showing his 8 inches of erect penis, Lisa and Cag are trying to suck his dick togheter, they are licking over his penis, Lisa wanted to suck his penis in first place, then cag allows it, Lisa is starting to suck his penis apparently Cag is holding over Lisa's head to do deepthroat, it's working very well, after of 5 minutes, now it's cag's turn to do another deepthroat with help of Lisa.

Elz's penis is now full of saliva thanks to these ladies, Elz wanted to suck cag's vagina and Lisa's vagina togheter while Cag and Lisa are closing their eyes and their mouth are opening as they are enjoying.

20 minutes later, Cag wanted to do vaginal sex with Elz, Cag's legs are moving over Elz's shoulder to do a penetration like a jackhammer while Lisa is watching and masturbating, after of 10 minutes, cag feels like orgasm, now it's turn to Lisa, Elz is trying to fit in to make doggy style with Lisa while Cag is watching and masturbating, after of 10 minutes, Elz is about to cum on inside of vagina, Elz tells them: "Here it comes" Cag and Lisa are motivated to get his cum, first off, Elz tells them how, now Elz cummed into Lisa's vagina it looks like creampie, Lisa wakes up and literally sits over cag's face with open mouth, cum is dripping over Cag's mouth and got it, then cag started to kiss Lisa to share his cum and they swallowed semen together, finally Elz uses phone to take a pic of selfies as after sex with Lisa and Cag, all are happy togheter.

THE END.

steveyos2
01-11-2015, 05:15 AM
:0replies:

Lisa the Meter Maid
01-11-2015, 05:24 AM
LOL OMG no it was meant to be about ruby and teknorat.

First of all "Elz apologized Lisa" that is really sweet I'll take that as a real appology and we can be friends on steam again....

BUT I didn't shower in a week??? fuck off, I shower every day and some days more than once and a bath too so you can get fucked for that you dirty hairy spic.

My "dirty and broken baggages" lol

And then lastly my ruby and teknorat fan fact erotica is much better than this and I haven't even gotten to episode 3 yet in which it will climax so NER!

TheLizardWhisperer
01-11-2015, 05:44 AM
Elz confirmed for 10 years old.

How come you could understand what they were saying to you? PLOT HOLE PLOT HOLE

TheLizardWhisperer
01-11-2015, 05:44 AM
Also this is what elz masturbates to.

juji
01-11-2015, 12:07 PM
Tek is just jealous and mad because I didnt write about him :cool:

Autistic Spectrum
01-11-2015, 12:08 PM
it was really sexy/good elz keep up the good work

juji
01-11-2015, 12:16 PM
it was really sexy/good elz keep up the good work

It's not bad to have sex with Lisa and Cag togheter!

m0nde
01-11-2015, 12:19 PM
good work, elez this should be a regular series

juji
01-11-2015, 12:34 PM
This is reasonable fan fiction that I was going to teach Lisa that she wrote which is disusting that Tek masturbates while he is seeing own shit after of dump into wc

m0nde
01-11-2015, 02:01 PM
after of dump into iwc?

Lisa the Meter Maid
01-11-2015, 03:43 PM
Tek is just jealous and mad because I didnt write about him :cool:

Lol

Lisa the Meter Maid
01-11-2015, 03:44 PM
This is reasonable fan fiction that I was going to teach Lisa that she wrote which is disusting that Tek masturbates while he is seeing own shit after of dump into wc

Mine is still much better than yours, don't you listen to these kiss asses

juji
01-11-2015, 03:47 PM
Mine is still much better than yours, don't you listen to these kiss asses

dp and m0nde said "good job" to my fan fiction, where are your feedbacks similiar like that?

Lisa the Meter Maid
01-11-2015, 03:54 PM
dp and m0nde said "good job" to my fan fiction, where are your feedbacks similiar like that?

M0nde is an ass sniffer and his opinion means nothing anywhere and dp well.... we all know about dp.

Mine is much much more homoerotic.

Autistic Spectrum
01-11-2015, 03:55 PM
write a cag ,jon ,plug drugs , rootbeber and lisa one next

juji
01-11-2015, 04:00 PM
M0nde is an ass sniffer and his opinion means nothing anywhere and dp well.... we all know about dp.

Mine is much much more homoerotic.

your homoerotic is more like scat erotic

Lisa the Meter Maid
01-11-2015, 04:09 PM
your homoerotic is more like scat erotic

Wait for episode 3! No spoilers!

juji
01-11-2015, 04:20 PM
Fucking gross

Lisa the Meter Maid
01-11-2015, 04:22 PM
No you are

Lisa the Meter Maid
01-11-2015, 04:29 PM
And as for hygiene I'm not the one who finger paints in her own filth while pissing everywhere

Plug Drugs
01-11-2015, 06:56 PM
lmao