PDA

View Full Version : in this thread, lisa explores her feelings for the loss of her good friend and cybersex parnter, flaggerchat

Autistic Spectrum
01-12-2015, 07:30 AM
lisa you guys shared so much, account's , ip trackers, cybersex,, now that he's gone, how will you ever fill the void that his passing left inside of you

Autistic Spectrum
01-12-2015, 07:35 AM
lisa did oyu cry irl when you heard of his passing?

Lisa the Meter Maid
01-12-2015, 07:36 AM
I think if you, I or anyone ever had anything to say about flag that they missed the time to do that (when he was alive).

I think trying to troll him or his family at this point is gutless and pathetic. I always stuck up for him and was in his corner when he was around but I did not know him intimately or that well and I hadn't even spoke to him in a year. I have nothing bad to say about him and I didn't when he was alive either. I liked him. The end. Rest in Peace Flagles and sympathies to his family.

Autistic Spectrum
01-12-2015, 07:42 AM
he was a terrible person lisa, lmao what is wrong with you

Lisa the Meter Maid
01-12-2015, 07:46 AM
lisa did oyu cry irl when you heard of his passing?
No I did not know him that well but I thought people like you posting the shit you did and posting your fucking rubbish on his family's memorial page was pathetic and gutless and I have expressed that to ruby for his trollinator posts, teknorat when I started talking to him again because I was already fighting with him because he was being a fuckhead before that happened and now you know what I think of you for it.

Autistic Spectrum
01-12-2015, 07:49 AM
lisa you where his only friend, it's because you are so retarded and evil yourself that you where the only one who could be friends with him, he was a bad man lisa,

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Flaglerchat

have you ever read that ???

Autistic Spectrum
01-12-2015, 07:50 AM
He's a 50+ year old internet troll who spent his entire life picking his career choices based on what will allow him to stalk people. He spent the rest of his time suing people randomly, stealing keys, running for office while accusing his opponents of secretly being gay and harassing radios hosts until he was banned from suing in his county ever again and lost all his money when one radio host sued him back.

Then he became an internet troll who's exploits amounted to pretending to be a 13 year old who types in 1337speak and spamming troll forums with random text he copied and pasted and highly inaccurate dox then claiming they were shut down thanks to him (they weren't). He also tried to dox me and half the forum because he thought I banned him and came to the conclusion I live in an arab village.

Lisa the Meter Maid
01-12-2015, 07:50 AM
Your posts like that are not your finest moment. When your children make a memorial page for you when you die would you like some fucking loser to go troll them while they grieve?

Because I don't wish that on your kids but you should have a good fucking think about that you fucking pathetic loser. The time to play with Flag was when he was alive and around, not trolling his family when he is dead you fucking LOSER.

Autistic Spectrum
01-12-2015, 07:51 AM
he was an acutgal monster, lmao fuck you lisa

Autistic Spectrum
01-12-2015, 07:51 AM
Your posts like that are not your finest moment. When your children make a memorial page for you when you die would you like some fucking loser to go troll them while they grieve?

Because I don't wish that on your kids but you should have a good fucking think about that you fucking pathetic loser. The time to play with Flag was when he was alive and around, not trolling his family when he is dead you fucking LOSER.

mostly becauyse of my previous posts that would never happen

Autistic Spectrum
01-12-2015, 07:52 AM
read what flaggerchat acutally was and did lisa, he did it here for fuck sake, he was the worst person on earth and you defened him lmao you are a horrible person too lisa but not anywhere near as bad as that guy

Autistic Spectrum
01-12-2015, 07:53 AM
me saying i will miss him and he's doxxing god in heavan, on his guestbook ya that's terrible lisa really bad, all that insane shit he did though out his life does not mesure up to that you stupid cunt

Lisa the Meter Maid
01-12-2015, 07:54 AM
I did not buy into the bullshit (as in the made up and hypocritical bullshit) people posted about him when he was alive and I do not now. I judged him as I found him on my own accord and already knew most of people crapped on with about him wasn't even true. He was doxed a hell of a lot more by fucking losers than he ever did to anyone. In fact the way you are crapping on right now you are being trolled from beyond the grave. You're fucking stupid.

Autistic Spectrum
01-12-2015, 07:55 AM
ya all that stuff was made up, the acutal court reporrts and news reports with him, fabraicated!!! lol pls stop this

Lisa the Meter Maid
01-12-2015, 07:55 AM
me saying i will miss him and he's doxxing god in heavan, on his guestbook ya that's terrible lisa really bad, all that insane shit he did though out his life does not mesure up to that you stupid cunt
What do you know about what he did in his life?

Hoping to get a leg up on him now are you dp? Weak.

Autistic Spectrum
01-12-2015, 08:01 AM
What do you know about what he did in his life?

Hoping to get a leg up on him now are you dp? Weak.

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Flaglerchat

all the links in there and acutally knowing that retarded faggot bring me to belive that the sun rises i the moring, set's at night and flaggerchat was a monster

Autistic Spectrum
01-12-2015, 08:02 AM
lisa you are one of those women who become pen pals with serical killers in prison and marry them

jon
01-12-2015, 02:07 PM
dindu nuffin

steveyos2
01-12-2015, 02:17 PM
lisa you are one of those women who become pen pals with serical killers in prison and marry them

Lisa the Meter Maid
01-12-2015, 06:48 PM
Yeah well all dp did was just post a link of some no-life trying to dox Flag. Where's the links to all the so called dreaded doxing Flag did?

maks
01-12-2015, 06:53 PM
Yeah well all dp did was just post a link of some no-life trying to dox Flag. Where's the links to all the so called dreaded doxing Flag did?

yeah he never posted your boyfriend plug drugs real name after you asked him not to, he was a wonderful man

Lisa the Meter Maid
01-12-2015, 06:54 PM
yeah he never posted your boyfriend plug drugs real name after you asked him not to, he was a wonderful man

Well he didn't.

I didn't even know Plug Drugs name until YOU posted it. he's never been my boyfriend. you know you're the only one for me maks.

Autistic Spectrum
01-12-2015, 07:18 PM
lisa's totally insane lmao

steveyos2
01-12-2015, 07:52 PM
requescat in pace patrico

TheLizardWhisperer
01-12-2015, 08:11 PM

Lisa the Meter Maid
01-12-2015, 08:17 PM
You're both demented retards dp and teknorat, just because I want to fuck ypu doesn't mean you aren't demented retards.

steveyos2
01-13-2015, 05:23 AM
pat wasn't perfectly described as "demented retard" nor is cag,lisa,orcody

BoobyKalabrr
08-08-2015, 09:35 AM

http://i.imgur.com/KmHb7Uz.jpg

lmao

internutt
08-08-2015, 09:47 AM
http://i.imgur.com/4dIlEAV.jpg

Wendy <3