PDA

View Full Version : lisa's trades sex for drugs

Autistic Spectrum
01-20-2015, 07:21 AM
No he had an x wife with brain cancer that I was friends with, she was also friends with my mum and tried to tell my mum I owed Dazza hundreds if dollars for weed which wasn't true and then told Dazza that I was telling my mum that I was getting weed iff him which also wasn't true and after a fight with both my mum and Dazza I got to the bottom of her trying to cause shit for me and my mum understood what she tried to do and Dazza knowing his x wife knew exactly what she did there.

That was his x wife, they both were dating other people and it was his g/f I had sex with and she didn't watch, she was very much involved in sitting on my face for half an hour lol. They both asked me for a year to sleep with them. She had three kids to another man on the other side of the country that she had left to come be with him, I don't know what happened between them but she moved away to the other side of the country and back to her kids after a couple if years and me and him started fucking, he was a dog, he was doing that behind her back but then she came and saw him at xmas and he got her preggas so after their kid was born he went and moved over there to help raise his kid. The end. There was no fucking in front of any wife that was not involved. There was fucking behind his g/f's back though because she told us we weren't allowed to fuck each other which is actually what probably made him start trying to fuck me behind her back because he was a dog, I already knew what a dog he was from his x wife... and his g/f was missing a bit between the ears, I think she knew the only way she could get him to pack up and go move to other side of the country was to get preggas to him but she's delusional if she think he won't still be trying to fuck everything he can get away with. I can guaruntee he always will.
But you know you can't not know that guy is a dog unless you are dumb as a post or deluding yourself and a guy can't really be a dog and fuck everything that moves unless he's hot and good at it or fucks really ugly fat smelly bitches. He was the former.

I mean I don't know, I always kind of just felt it wasn't my problem, I was never cheating on anyone, I knew he was a dog from the first day I met him and he was trying to fuck me and I knew he had a g/f he wasn't mentioning and like I knocked him back dozens and dozens of times but he was quite persistant and then his g/f started on me too and so then when I thought it was all above board but even then I knocked them both back for like a year until I hadn't had sex in ages and it was playing on my mind because I did want to but I was more worried about his g/f's reasoning, like I knew he had fully put her up to it, she was a giggly not too bright thing and she was very very clingy, she tried to get clingy with me and was obsessively texting me and afterwards she went on and on about not wanting it to be a one night stand and I was telling her it wasn't a one night stand but I was not going to get deeply involved in being a third wheel, she was living with him, you know, I was happy to play that time but she was like clingy and possesive and that doesn't really work if you want another person to become regularly involved and I got a bit niggly at her tying to get me to be a regular addition to their bedroom but also trying to tell Dazza and I we couldn't fuck and I felt she was a bit like "everyone can fuck me and I can fuck everyone but I'm going to tell everyine I'm fucking they can't fuck anyone else" and I was a bit like "nah" and I was never rimantically interested, I was more like quite resistant to him for a couple of years and to both of them for a year it in the end I was physically attracted to him (and her too but then she annoyed me) and I got wore down eventually. I made a definate point of pushing him off me and not fucking him when I got weed off him when I was with rootbeer. But shit I'm no fucking virgin, I've been around the block. I was in a three way relationship once with a guy and another woman and that actually lasted 6 months before we all broke up. I mean I think dazza's girlfriend imagined a scenario more like that but you can't lay down rules in something like that where everryone can fuck you but not each other because no-one else will agree to that LOL, nice try bitch LOL.

Autistic Spectrum
01-20-2015, 07:22 AM
i think she does anywaay cause there is no way in fuck i am reading that

Autistic Spectrum
01-20-2015, 07:38 AM
lol I know. I go to my mum's to make real coffee with her expresso machine and steam froth my soy milk and everything and have a bath that I don't have to blow up first dodgily attach a hose to the kitchen tap which doesn't work that well and ends up spraying water all over the place and then syphon out the back door when I'm finished and if I'm unlucky and it doesn't start syphoning straight away I end up having to suck up mouthfulls of dirty bath water before it starts syphoning properly.

I have a shower though and I put one of those hand held shower heads on it so I can shower every angle. But yeah I'd kill to have a bathtub again. If I get to move in winter it has to have 2 bedrooms, a bathtub or enough room to set up the blow up one more permanently. I can't stand this flat anymore, it's too small.

Autistic Spectrum
01-20-2015, 07:39 AM
i got 99 problems but an inflatable bathtub anit one

Lisa the Meter Maid
01-20-2015, 08:06 AM
That's still a lot of problems