PDA

View Full Version : Ruby can I trade that rep you owe me

Lisa the Meter Maid
01-23-2015, 06:51 PM
for putting m0nde in the herp with his white racist counterpart where he belongs?

TIA

Lisa the Meter Maid
01-23-2015, 06:55 PM
He's an obsessed loser creep, look at him

juji
01-23-2015, 07:55 PM
m0nde has been posting here since 2006 and ytmnsfw era

rubycalaber
01-23-2015, 07:59 PM
sorry rep are not exchangeable with other kinds of forum favors

my advice is find m0nde in H1Z1 and murder him

Lisa the Meter Maid
01-23-2015, 08:02 PM
So what?

He's an obsessed ass sniffing cody wannabe loser.

I've been posting in forums for 20 years, I don't see what that has to do with being a shit posting obsessed ass sniffing cody, he can fuck off to tanty timnet and leave me and my two forums alone.

m0nde
01-23-2015, 09:17 PM
lol 20 years of being banned from places until you found a place full of faggots who love abusing you by talking about your rape and other happenings in your bogan, white trash life. the people who you think are your friends are the ones who abuse you the most, lisa. this is very funny for everyone who witnesses it.

Autistic Spectrum
01-23-2015, 09:17 PM
you would not last 10 mins on the ememenein fourms

Lisa the Meter Maid
01-23-2015, 09:20 PM
lol 20 years of being banned from places until you found a place full of faggots who love abusing you by talking about your rape and other happenings in your bogan, white trash life. the people who you think are your friends are the ones who abuse you the most, lisa. this is very funny for everyone who witnesses it.
i'm not banned from anywhere except genmay you fucking loser retard and that was only because of cody. i was posting there for weeks before that loser turned up and then asux and I set about fucking genmay up the ass which we well and truely did.

Autistic Spectrum
01-23-2015, 09:22 PM
i'm not banned from anywhere except genmay you fucking loser retard and that was only because of cody. i was posting there for weeks before that loser turned up and then asux and I set about fucking genmay up the ass which we well and truely did.
http://thenolisasclub.freeforums.org/

Lisa the Meter Maid
01-23-2015, 09:25 PM
sorry rep are not exchangeable with other kinds of forum favors

my advice is find m0nde in H1Z1 and murder him

No. I will not play any games with Sid ever.

I'll get my rep then and begin the campaign. 27,000 + rep with snickerz insurance.

Lisa the Meter Maid
01-23-2015, 09:26 PM
http://thenolisasclub.freeforums.org/

Yeah if I wanted to I could make you make me admin of your own no lisa forum.

Autistic Spectrum
01-23-2015, 09:26 PM
what abotu when cag logs into the admin panel via jon's account, there are way too many factors in this lisa that you are not accounting for

Autistic Spectrum
01-23-2015, 09:27 PM
Yeah if I wanted to I could make you make me admin of your own no lisa forum.

shove various things into your holes on video

Lisa the Meter Maid
01-23-2015, 09:29 PM
what abotu when cag logs into the admin panel via jon's account, there are way too many factors in this lisa that you are not accounting for

Make me an admin account at the no lisa club and we'll blow this joint with its smelly ass sniffing sid.